[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who on their right mind thought this is a good anime? This mess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: yukki gone crazy.jpg (186KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
yukki gone crazy.jpg
186KB, 1600x900px
Who on their right mind thought this is a good anime? This mess of a plothole filled with fanservice and pointless kawaii shit.

what the fuck is wrong with you /a/?
>>
>>152052225
I thought it was fun.
>>
It was good at first but the ending was fucking shit
>>
absolute garbage
cant believe i got conned into watching it
>>
>>152052225
>streaming
>>
Premise was good, MC sucked and Yuno was pure waifu pandering garbage.

Still must congratulate it for making the yandere character more known and loved.
>>
>>152052225
The only bad thing about it is Yuki, one of the worst character ever created. The show was shit, but really fun.
>>
>>152052225
>plothole
What plothole?
>>
>>152052225
Dropped this on episode 18 or something like that. Anyone care to give a summary on this?
>>
>>152052225
The dude actually got laid, so it automatically makes it a better love story than most
>>
>>152052225
This anime is almost as bad as Re:Zero. I hate it, every last part of it. Well, except opening.
>>
>>152052225
Everyone claims it's full of plotholes but I've never read anyone actually name any.
>>
>>152053215
There are 3 timelines. In the first timeline, Yukiteru and Yuno decided to commit suicide together after killing the other diary holders, but Yuno spits out the pill and wins the survival game, the world ends and she becomes god, but realizes she cannot bring Yukiteru back to life, so instead of rebuilding the world in the first timeline, she jumps to the second timeline, just before the survival game begins (the start of the anime), and kills the second timeline's Yuno, and assumes her place. Together with Yukiteru, they kill all the other diary holders, have sex, and Yukiteru decides that they should commit suicide together (again). This triggers Yuno because she wanted Yukiteru to kill her, so she decides to win the survival game again and jump to the third timeline, to repeat the process all over again. However, Yukiteru follows her, and she ends up killing herself, so Yukiteru wins and becomes god of the second timeline. In the third timeline, the survival game is prevented from happening and all the would-be diary holders live happily since their lives get unfucked. However, Yukiteru refuses to recreate the world in the second timeline because he's depressed without Yuno. Eventually, Yuno in the third timeline is given the original Yuno's memories and power as god, and is sent to the second timeline to be with Yukiteru.
>>
>>152052225
I liked watching the show and finding out what different types of diaries the other characters had. The ending dropped the ball, but I guess that what happens when god stuff is introduced.
>>
The [weight] of the tomato isn't right
>>
>>152052225
It didn't sell well so, not many.
>>
>>152052225
It comes down to lost potential and Yuno.
The original manga was promising when it was first coming out because of the implication that the diary game would become some convoluted Death Note-esque thriller. The mangaka was just not smart enough to deliver and the whole thing eventually just sort of fell through. Otherwise, Yuno throughout the manga's run was a relatively decent yandere and because that archetype was so rarely portrayed as the main heroine back when Mirai Nikki was first getting released, especially in more "mainstream" titles, she had a certain novelty to her and got memed to heaven and back.
These factors combine to potentially trick someone into believing the series has any remote degree of worth whatsoever, a misconception that is easily corrected the more the series disappoints you.
>>
>>152052955
If you didn't like Mirai Nikki maybe try Big Order. It's completely not the same!!! I swear on my love for Boku no Pico.
>>
>>152052225
Who told you it was good? Everyone knows it's shit. You gotta watch the good stuff like Taboo Tattoo
>>
>>152053797
That scene makes more sense after finding out that she already experienced some of the traps that the one shota did. But I could be mistaken since I don't remember what episode the future was rewritten and what changed from it.

>>152054234
Big Order just makes me mad. It felt like there were episodes that were skipped and I did not understand Rin's motivation at all. She tried to kill MC, then forced to join, then controlled to betray MC, then next episode it seemed like she joined MC through projection, but turns out she was just betraying MC, but in fact was a ruse to betray the other guy controlling her even though they all already know that she was controlled. Fuck that show.

Mirai Nikki>Big Order. Not that it says much.
>>
>implying anyone on /a/ thinks Mirai Nikki is good
>>
>>152056008
I do. And so do a lot of people here. It does what it wanted to do just right.
>>
>>152056314
Being shit?
>>
>>152056382
Best Yan.
>>
File: 1483911837109.png (161KB, 513x413px) Image search: [Google]
1483911837109.png
161KB, 513x413px
idk, it seemed pretty straight for foreshadowed several times.

basically crazy abused girl wanted to live with her husbando by going back through time over n over
>>
>>152052225
It started off alright but just ended kind of retarded. Didn't really like Yuno, but terrorist girl was pretty cool by the end. Plus the 1st OP was actually really great
>>
>>152052225
>filled with fanservice
It's not a great anime for faggots, but the rest of us can enjoy Yuno.
>>
>>152059232
>It's not a great anime for faggots
But it has Akise.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.