[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already went to the Jan 5th showing (Japanese Dub) but I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mono.jpg (35KB, 720x273px) Image search: [Google]
mono.jpg
35KB, 720x273px
I already went to the Jan 5th showing (Japanese Dub) but I am not sure if I feel like going tonight (english dub). Aside from the fact that it's a dub, this may be the last time to see this movie in theaters in awhile. However, I already saw this movie 3 days ago, would have to shower, and drive 40 mins just to see it again. The only plus here is that i'll be taking advantage of it's short lived return to theatres, which i already technically took advantage of 3 days ago. should I go tonight, or stay home /a/?
>>
>>152051302
bump I need help making my decisions anons ;_;
>>
>>152051302
Unless the sub was your first time seeing it, it's not really worth going again. I'm only going because I missed subbed and don't want to miss it entirely.

Also we already have a thread about this ya dingus use the search the catalog next time.
>>>152048636
>>
>>152051539
Sub was my first time seeing it! I should go tonight then?
>>
>>152051682
Sure why not, you can use the second time to try to appreciate the details and animation more since you won't have to read the subtitles. Only go if you really liked it to start with though, if you only thought it was decent or worse there's no reason going to see it again, at least that's how I usually feel.
>>
>>152051950
I very much enjoyed it, I just feel way too depressed to get a shower and drive the 40 mins to make the movie. That is more of a personal problem than anything though, I just need to decide now before I refund my ticket for tonight. I am leaning towards not going tho since I just saw it 3 days ago and could just watch it at home if I really felt like getting the rewatch, that could just be my depression talking tho. I would be going alone anyway
>>
I'm in the theatre right now anon we wait u
>>
>>152052341
Already sold my ticket, I think I made the right decision for me. I would have probably regretted driving 40 minutes to see a movie I already saw 3 days ago, however now I am very much looking forward to the GITS re-release!!
>>
>>152052007
go Anon you wont get another chance like this
>>
Ghibli dubs are god tier
>>
>>152052437
I already sold my ticket anon, not to mention I already took advantage of this chance 3 days ago! I really do not feel like going out tonight, even if this was a different night I am not sure if I would've felt like going out for it as I just saw it for the first time this week. I very much enjoyed the experience of the subbed version in theaters but on top of the fact that I would be going alone, I will just have to look forward to the GITS rerelease
>>
The only reason I would want to go is to take advantage of the situation, however if I am only going for that reason then I am not going to have much fun re-watching the movie! Espescially since I just saw it 3 days ago
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.