[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trickster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: 9879869688967.png (720KB, 845x470px) Image search: [Google]
9879869688967.png
720KB, 845x470px
Trickster Thread. I can't believe pic related is a real thing. It better lead to something.
>>
Made me google, though its not surprising after reading about it.Well, time to watch the episode.
>>
>>152043933
I had never heard about it either, which is surprising considering this sounds like the sort of illness anime would love to exploit. Can't imagine why they gave it to Hanasaki though, hasn't he been kicked enough?
>>
>>152044228
>hasn't he been kicked enough
He still have his angst, so no. Though Inoue is quite troublesome as well, he probably needs some dicking to mellow out.

It's nice to see that Kobayashi's humanization is progressing well. But I really hope the club drama arc will end soon, it's getting quite tiring.
>>
>>152044599
I foresee Inoue needing to be saved by Hanasaki to finally mellow. Or Hanasaki nearly dying because he was a dick, which i personally prefer.

I appreciate that they didn't simply brush Hanasaki being an idiot under the rug, but this drama is taking it too far. Inoue wasn't even targeted.
>>
>>152045000
>I appreciate that they didn't simply brush Hanasaki being an idiot under the rug, but this drama is taking it too far.
Indeed. It'll feel like a cop out if they just pretend like nothing happened and continue on but prolonged drama is just as unbearable as well. I really hope it'll all be over next episode. Kobayashi still needs shitload of background to fill.
>>
>>152045318
I don't know if I'd be fine with them simply going "oh hey nevermind, we forgive you now!" in one episode, even if I don't dumb drama being stretched further. I think this will only get resolved when Hanasaki proves himself by helping them. I see that still needing an episode or two to happen.
>>
I prefer the first seasons's theme
>>
File: 67548764863.png (377KB, 846x472px) Image search: [Google]
67548764863.png
377KB, 846x472px
I don't get why this guy is mad at him. The whole thing had nothing to do with him.
>>
This fucking guy.
>>
>>
Dammit, just when he was getting into the groove again.I thought the slow first half would end in with Hanasaki doing his old crazy shit again after seeing him with kobayashi.Fucking Inoue man, I'm not blaming him completely though. Also, the new ED is pretty nice.
>>
>>152045814
Well the first one is GACKT so it's hard to top it. He's doing the ED this cour though.

>>152047845
The visuals is quite homo though. I'd prefer more Kobayashi in general.
>>
>>152047845
>just when he was getting into the groove again
I thought he actually got better this episode. In other cases he at the most gave one helpful insight an dnothign else, while here he managed to figure everything out on his own, plan and execute something that worked
>>
>>152047845
I thought the song was alright but the image acompanying it was too boring. But still better than the OP
>>
>>152046373
When someone you trust betrays his team with their enemy, it makes you wonder whether they're going to do the same to you. Hanasaki's foray into the other side has cost him face and a lot of cred with just about everyone. Ohtomo is also probably angry he never even hinted at it and that he himself never noticed, so now he has to wonder every time Hanasaki opens his mouth if he's lying.
>>
>>152049834
That might warrant a "not sure if I trust him anymore", instead of a "I havent forgiven him" since it's not as if he was personally targeted at any moment. Plus Hanasaki's idiocy clearly came from a specific and personal moment of pain and not some randomd esire to fuck with people, so Ohtomo at least shouldnt be pissed off at him.
>>
>>152050833
yeah, i agree with that. aside from fucking around with 20 faces what did hanasaki even do to ohtomo? i dont really recall him doing anything to him per se
>>
Still not sure what to think about this show. Some parts or ideas seem good but something about the actual writing and composition seems weird as hell.
It often feels like I missed something, but this is never the case. It's not a problem of general plot understanding but it just feels as characters are often acting weird for some reason I don't really get. I usually never have this with anime, no matter what I watch. Maybe the director is pretty new or maybe I am just stupid.
>>
this episode honestly wasn't bad.

If they keep it up, we may not actually get a complete trainwreck of an ending.
>>
>>152050833
>>152051415
I'm not sure I can dumb down the explanation any further than I already have. If you can't manage to comprehend what a breach of trust entails, even to a relative outsider who was invited in to rescue a hostage that turned out to be an accomplice to attempted murder, then I suggest you prepare to be buttfucked by the planet for the rest of your lives.
>>
I like Trickster. It's got some fun ideas written into to it. I like their take on futuristic devices. Great villian as well.
>>
Slut.
>>
>>152051957
>a relative outsider who was invited in to rescue a hostage that turned out to be an accomplice to attempted murder
He was never invited, he decided to help out himself and now that you mention it...how did he find out Hanasaki was the accomplice? He never went inside the place. Also, Hanasaki never meant to kill anyone. Was it retarded of him to not realize murder was what 20 faces was aiming yet? Yes. But even so, hanasaki never meant to kill anyone and tried killing himself to stop that from happening
>>
This show should go YoI route and go full homo.

Only way it would be remember. Only faggots and fujo are watching it anyway.
>>
>>
File: 1479159621436.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479159621436.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>152052599
It's getting there.
>>
>>152053833
i'd say we're getting less of it while Akechi is gone, since most of the homo comes from 20 Faces lusting after him for no reason i can discern.

Meanwhile Hanasaki is too busy feeling guilty and suffering to actually invite Kobayashi over for another gar romp in his room
>>
>>152054195
Best homopairing is this one anyway.

Too bad their interactions have been kinda dry.
>>
>>152056000
Without Akechi and Hanasaki there, that guy should still be around for a bit
>>
when the hell inoue going to snap out of this pseudo paralysis? its getting pretty annoying
>>
Even if Hanasaki was forgiven, there is no way he can possibly go back to being a detective if he has a condition where he faints at stressfull situations
>>
>>152058616
Maybe we get one for two, hanasaki and Inoue issue solved in one swoop.

>>152059092
Stress is relative, since in the earlier episodes he can do stressful stuff for normal people easy without succumbing to the reflex.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.