[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I'm a hardcore fan of Hunter x Hunter, so many times I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I'm a hardcore fan of Hunter x Hunter, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Heavens Arena where I would often train with Gon and Killua in the training center, but one day I ran into Hisoka and we went to my room for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here, with us". I then said "How..How did you know?" He laughed and said "Because we've been watching you."

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with Chrollo and he agreed that you would be perfect for the Phantom Troupe, you just have to do...one thing". He then looked into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." Then after a long silence I began to ask questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "3 weeks." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He smiled again and placed a gun into my hand.

I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. That dream just felt too real to be fake. I want to go back
>>
>>152041358
>I want to go back
Kill yourself then.
>>
>>152041358
please OP just do it
>>
3/10
This was more embarrassing than funny. By hey, you tried.
>>
I understand you perfectly, OP.
Something similar happened time but I couldn't go through with it.
Be the man I couldn't be! Pull the trigger!
Don't forget to stream it.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>152041358

But dude if you followed the show, you would know that Hisoka is probably trolling you and wants you to kill yourself for lolz
>>
>>152041358
NEN BECOMES STRONGER AFTER DEAD
>>
>>152041358
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197343-final-fantasy-viii/50745138

Try harder next time
>>
>>152041358
Fake as it is, it still made me laugh imagining anon accepting a "private talk in his room" with Hisoka of all people.
>>
File: aSNViu7[1].jpg (100KB, 1122x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aSNViu7[1].jpg
100KB, 1122x629px
>>152043700

>implying you wouldn't accept a "private talk in his room"
>>
>>152041358
>No one recognizes the ponyfucker tulpa/lucid dreaming pasta
Is there anyone in this FUCKING SHIT SITE that wasn't born in the 2000s, a shill, or a conditioning bot?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.