[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Re:zero shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: QSUIauV.png (401KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
QSUIauV.png
401KB, 587x663px
Was it really that good as some people say?
>>
I thought it was okay. Quite overrated though.
>>
>>152039592
It was entertaining as fuck even on the long run.

Which is more than I can say for Konosuba who became dull after the second half or so.

Whether Re:Zero was good or not up to you.
>>
Decide that for yourself OP. But as for me I give it a 7/10. Also Emilia is a shit!
>>
It existed
>>
>>152039592
6/10
>>
>>152039592
Well it managed to make me finish the anime, I usually drop most
>>
>>152039592
It was a fucking shit show like most of isekais.
Shit plot, shit drama, shit characters...
But your average redditor here will tell you that "it's different".
>>
It wont be remembered 10 years from now.
>>
>>152039592
>Was it really that good as some people say?
yes it was

now watch it
>>
File: 1470002851982.png (120KB, 300x630px) Image search: [Google]
1470002851982.png
120KB, 300x630px
>>152039592
Overrated shit.
>>
I tried watching it and it was some hilariously edgy tryhard Linkin Park shit that didn't know how to be fun at all.

If I want edgy tryhard anime I think I'll just rewatch Gantz.
>>
>>152039592
Literally dogshit.
>>
>>152040068
>watching gantz
>not reading
You're doing it wrong anon. Gantz was entertaining though, if you were able to block your >edgy tryhard manga
feeling
>>
3/10
This history isn't a drama because all the characters are cliche and the mc is a autist
This history isn't a REALLY COOL SERIES, because is too serius about himself
This history isn't a descontruction because is the same shit as SAO

Literally, this is shit.
>>
>>152040910
The last point is the most relevant I feel
It hardly feels like a deconstruction of the genre, just moderately more aware and willing to play with the mechanics of the genre
>>
>>152039592
Supremely overated given how poorly it seems to adapt the source and not even ending at the right point.
>>
File: 1474235321107.jpg (395KB, 918x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1474235321107.jpg
395KB, 918x1150px
>>152039592
Here
>http://lifehacker.com/how-to-train-your-mind-to-think-critically-and-form-you-1516998286
And more important most Re:zero haters are just shitposters. They can't form proper opinion without using buzzwords and subculture war. Even native english speakers uncapable to write something more than simplistic sentences and reddit:zero tag spam.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.