[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fuck why did you not tell me this anime was so good I watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: OP2.png (3MB, 1280x1933px) Image search: [Google]
OP2.png
3MB, 1280x1933px
holy fuck why did you not tell me this anime was so good
I watched the rolling girls even because you (in this case you means the 2015 AOTY poll), which I didn't find particularly good
I for some reason was also convinced until the last ep that masami was nozomi's sister
but sora no woto is great, why is it not mentioned all the time, honestly
>>
File: 1483889910691.jpg (11KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1483889910691.jpg
11KB, 204x204px
I advise you lurk for another year.
>>
>>152039253
SnW bored me to tears, although I did finish it. Rolling Girls was just bad. I made it to the episode with pink motorcycle helmet man and then dropped it out of frustration of not being able to understand a single goddamn thing he was saying and Funishit not providing the subs that the studio had for the Japanese version. (The OPs of both anime were great, though).
>>
>>152039687
Kill yourself the animation
>>
>>152039253
>why is it not mentioned all the time
/a/ is the only place that cares about it.
>>
>>152039601
>watching funi
>>
>>152039710
Gee thanks douche
>>
File: 1483874509089.jpg (62KB, 647x680px) Image search: [Google]
1483874509089.jpg
62KB, 647x680px
>>152039929
>implying there were any other options during broadcast
>implying I'm going to go back and re-watch some shit anime from two seasons ago if an actual sub group finally gets off their fat asses half a year later
>>
>why is it not mentioned all the time
>>
>>152040073
There were 2 other groups doing this that arent funi or from your post (senketsu-sub).
>>
>>152039253
didn't it had like a 2 days long thread recently
there was the annual snw stream too

>>152040073
>not hibikeeping it real with commie
>>
>>152040195
>senketsu-sub isn't funi
You silly child.

Commie is never a legitimate option and look at Cthune's release schedule. From what I can see, they STILL haven't subbed episode 12. Commie has done the same with other anime, but even when they are "only" a week late, they still fuck up the translations badly whenever they please. There were no other options to watch this during broadcast.
>>
>>152039929
>watching anime
>>
>>152040337
good one
>>
>>152040300
I know senketsu subs is funi but there were other releases too, its just you that didnt wait.I did and so did the others.
>>
>>152040406
There were no other releases that were watchable. It's like you didn't read my post at all.
>>
>>152039253
It's mentioned all of the time on here...

We literally had a livestream of it 2 days ago.
>>
>>152040447
>not watchable
The exhaust helmet talks was just for 1 episode, you can either wait for cthune or commeme but still use funi for the others.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.