[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Mitsuha and Taki never figured out they were three years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: CuriousFrodo.jpg (200KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
CuriousFrodo.jpg
200KB, 1600x1201px
How come Mitsuha and Taki never figured out they were three years apart when...
-They have calendars on their phone
-Any diary or note they wrote in each other's phones would have been dated.
-The newspapers around them would be dated with the day, month and year.
-A date would most likely have been written on the chalkboard in the front of their class.
-If they were using laptops or computers, there's a date in the bottom right hand corner.
>>
It's probably not the first thing you think about when you're inhabiting someone else's body. Also. you don't see the year all that often. No one goes around reminding you of what year it is. None of my computers show you the year.

Maybe if Mitsuha was an Apple fangirl, she would have noticed Taki was using an iPhone model that she had never seen before.
>>
>>152032455
NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, MISTER FRODO, WE HAVE TO GET TO MORDOR
>>
>>152032455
Have you ever remember the details of your dreams? The surrounding and all, instead of your experience in it?
>>
>>152032455
Yeah, that puzzled me too.

Just let it go though, it's a nice movie regardless.
>>
>>152032583
The year would be literally written on every electronic device you use.
>>
>>152032831
Mate, I don't have a single instance of the current year in my field of vision. If your computing devices show you the year, that's a waste of screen space because everyone knows what year it is.

I don't know what it's like to use an iPhone though. Maybe they have the year plastered everywhere.
>>
There are no liberals in Japan, frodo
>>
>>152032831
Of course each device knows what the year is, but it isn't displayed on my PC, tablet or phone. If things looked a bit old or out of date to Taki and a bit futuristic to Mitsuha, they probably just put that down to how backward things were in the country relative to the city.
>>
>>152032455
The Japanese doesn't put year on their calendar.
>>
>>152032455
Musubi
>>
>>152032963
If you don't mind me asking, what region are your devices set to?
>>
>>152033335
Deep
>>
>>152032455
Don't know man.

It's just a cute romance movie
>>
>>152032455
It's explained right at the start of the movie : they forget almost everything once they wake up. The only reason they even remember each other is because of their notes.

So even if Mitsuha saw "2016" plastered everywhere through Taki's eyes she wouldn't remember it once she went back to her body.
>>
>>152034188
That's something you would write about though. And I actually have mentions of what year is it on every electronic device I use.
>>
>>152032455
Fuck off 3DPD.
>>
>>152032455
These plot holes are as big as that fucking river.
>>
>>152032455
Body Swapping?
>sugoi

Vision/Memory/Data Alteration?
>dame desu

Why the half leap, anon-kun?
>>
I am more interested in how nobody connected to space figured out that comet is going to split.
>>
>>152036033
It's a magical comet that seeks to eliminate the Miyamizu bloodline.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.