[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was wrong. And worse still, he was a retard Real double whammy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dumbdumbdummkopf.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
dumbdumbdummkopf.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
He was wrong.

And worse still, he was a retard

Real double whammy.
>>
Death Note in and of itself is retarded. Not the death note itself, but the characters. They had an amazing concept but ruined it with hideous characters.
>>
Stop making Death Note threads.
>>
>>152032398
I like to take ideas that I think could be done better and change them enough so they are mine. I think Jurassic Park would be a good one to rip off. You gotta change them enough though, but that happens naturally just as you go.

>I can't use a book to kill people, that's been done, I'll use....rings!]

A detective uncovers magical rings that make you immortal, but slowly tighten around your finger if you go too long without spinning them, about three days at best. When you spin the ring and look at someone, they'll just die. You obvs can't remove the ring after you've spun it once, it's stuck on you. The only way you can be killed is other rings, or by not spinning your own ring for too long. So anyway, the detective got his ring because he handcuffed this guy and he couldn't spin it so he died and the detective took it.

And so then he decides to go kill the other ringbearers for whatever reason. His first foray takes him to the old age ward of a hospital that has weird deaths that fit the pattern of ring murders. A nurse tells him about a dementia ridden lady they found named Ruby, and when he asks how they know her name, she explains they just call her Ruby cause of a ring that is stuck on her hand real goodlike. Anyway, the detective kills Ruby from afar using his ring and later breaks into the morgue to collect the ring. He is taken aback when it still doesn't budge from her finger like it should. It's superglued on. It was all a ruse! He killed an innocent woman lmao. The real ringbearer gets away, for now at least.
>>
>>152032487
This is the most retarded thing in the known and observable universe.
>>
>>152032343
But he is probably twice as smart as you, you can't even comprehend his thinking.
>>
File: 1472752791593.gif (1014KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472752791593.gif
1014KB, 500x375px
>>152032513
>>
>>152032545
I could probably beat him.
>>
>>152032545
No, he's just dumb.
He complicates shit for no fucking reason.
>>
>>152032601
Kek
>>
>/a/ acting like they would do better if they foudn a death note without having any knowledge about it
>Acting like they would not just kill politicians for lels and draw dicks on it
>>
>>152032697
>find a device of death
>proceeds to make himself as grand a spectacle as possible by killing criminals
>broadcasted criminals on top of that
>and at a steady pace

That is where he fucked up.
>>
>>152032697
Rate step one of my master plan:

>have deathnote
>block webcams
>in my fantasy Hillary Clinton is president
>write in my note that before she dies she gives a live press conference
>she says that because a women ascended to the highest office, it's cursed now
>then she dies
>let it settle down for a while, let tim run things for a month, say
>blammo, he's dead too
>repeat endlessly, until people are scared
>also make sure the deaths are explainable, not just mysterious bullshit
>wait and see what happens next
>>
>>152032697
If a guy is names Dick Dick, and you draw to dicks on the death note while thinking about him, would he die?
>>
>>152032487
I read book like that but rings give you divine levels of luck.
>>
>>152032697
To be honest it's basically impossible to found you, if you aren't delibirately trying to show off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.