[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Kamisama no iutoori ni.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kamisama no iutoori ni.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
What does /a/ think of the end?
>>
>>152032308
Did it really end? Cause by the looks of it the author set it up for a next installment.
>>
Did the Usain bolt guy lived? Didn't read the part 2.
>>
>>152033360
I guess it's one of those open-ended stories.
>>152033569
No.
>>
I'm unsatisfied. Resetting everything just isn't interesting.

Besides, if he can freely control time, then why not just go back to the poker game? Why go all the way to the beginning? That seems rather redundant.
>>
>>152035621
I think he should just kill Amaya and then his husbands could win.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (218KB, 555x561px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
218KB, 555x561px
>>152032308
Meh first part was better.

I will never forget the moment where Shun full sprinted in the True False game at the end.
It made me wet.
>>
>>152032308
It was circular and safe, but time travel was a bit of a copout.

It was a fine conclusion to everyone's characters, though.
Can't really imagine a better one.
>>
>>152038772
> she gets killed without saying anything in some random bullshit game
>>
>>152033569
Not a single character but the last guy survived.
>>
>>152039581
i thought the people who survived the 3way battle but weren't invited to the old maid game survived
>>
>>152039531
> along with several other "main characters" of the first part
This was beyond bullshit. Worst part being, we finally just saw them again after all this time and it happens.
>>
>>152039671
kek, no, the other just got killed off.

Only the persons winning the old maid could survive. Either you become a god or dies, as simple as that.

Time got rewinded anyway.
>>
>>152035621
The main problem is that it doesn't makes even a bit of sense. If you can reset time for the whole world you sure as hell could be able to resurrect a person, which would means resetting "his time".
>>
> You can't resurrect anyone if you don't know everything about that person
> But you can reset time even though you don't know anything about countless events were happening at that time!

Really makes you think
>>
I want to rape Acid Mana
>>
if thats the case im not gonna bother with reading part 2.
>>
>>152039828
But you can't bring a person back. It was shown with Nutmeg, she wasn't the real thing.
>>
>>152044359
Bringing the whole world back is literally the same process retard, except it should way infinitely harder. It doesn't make sense that he can do that but not bring a person back, since his limit was supposed to be his imagination.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.