[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, do you think she objectively deserved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 81

File: Hinata.png (1MB, 1143x864px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata.png
1MB, 1143x864px
Now that the dust has settled, do you think she objectively deserved to win? Did Kishi set her up well enough to be the clear choice?
>>
File: 1421219533783734059.jpg (325KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1421219533783734059.jpg
325KB, 750x562px
>>152025655
Yes and yes. NaruSaku eternally BTFO
>>
>>152025655
yes. her proud failure speech was great.
>>
>>152025655
To be fair, she didn't have any competition for the Narutobowl.

NaruSaku was a meme.
>>
File: hinata early.png (225KB, 305x510px) Image search: [Google]
hinata early.png
225KB, 305x510px
Naruto isn't romance. Even if we wish it could have been built up better (especially from Naruto's side, like how her confession got sidelined for ages), it was adequate. And it's not like the protagonist hasn't wound up with a less prominent character before. It happened in this and most every shonen mangaka's inspiration, Dragon Ball.

The only other real option was Sakura and she was being pushed on Edgesuke, just as Hinata was set for Naruto. Then when Narusaku had a window of opportunity, it was sunk as hard than Zutara. The fans left after that bitchslap were beyond hope.
>>
>>152025655
Yes.

Really what cemented it was the Pain arc, it couldn't have been anyone else after that.

NaruSasu was always a meme ship, Sakura never felt that way about Naruto.
>>
No, she was a useless satellite character. The most overrated character on the series thanks to cuck weebs that projected on youtube.
>>
File: 1479871987184.jpg (21KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1479871987184.jpg
21KB, 170x170px
In my opinion, yes but not because Kishimoto did a particularly good job at setting her up but because the little setup he did for her was just blatantly to show off how she was meant for Naruto.

Sakura was never portrayed well. She looked down on him, treated him like shit and when she actually did acknowledge him, she was still bouncing back and forth between Naruto and Sasuke. Plus Sakura was like everybody else, she didn't see what was there until everybody else did. I am thoroughly convinced that if Hinata didn't exist and Sasuke just fucked off forever, Sakura would have settled for Naruto and most likely still have been into Sasuke. That's just not a positive image, nobody wants to be settled for and possibly cucked.

Hinata however was the very first person ever to acknowledge Naruto. Kishi made Hinata very similar to Naruto and even after Naruto fucked off for 3 years, her love for him never faltered. She risked her life for him and almost got killed to protect him. Hinata was literally made to be the perfect girlfriend for Naruto, from the ground up. Anyone without serious bias can see that.

Plus their personalities are so heavily leaning towards Hinata. Sakura is loud, abrasive and abusive. Hinata is kind, quiet, loving and caring. Kishi teased that Naruto's mom is very similar to Sakura but it was a shallow divergence.

That said, Hinata is still a poorly written character in my opinion. Kishimoto forgot she existed 99% of the time and when she did have screentime, it was solely to push her love for Naruto. Like seriously, before the Pain fight how many chapters was Hinata just straight up written out the fucking story?

Hinata was the better choice solely because Kishi spent all her time making her out to be that way. So yes I do think she deserved to win but it was a cheap win. I would have liked if Naruto and Hinata spent more time together and had more development, they spent like 10 minutes together the entire manga.
>>
>>152026110
Lmao thats's why naruto never spoke to her again and they literally had to kill neji to be used as a "cupid"
Also I like the fact that suckura went to hug naruto on her face and hinata didnt mind at all.

Thing is all nardo fans left are hinatards or shipper faggs that only project and lack fucking brain.

All ships in naruto sucked but this one was fucking annoying and entitled as fuck. The only one that mattered was shitnata. Not even kishimoto knows why she is popular so he assumes its because of the boobs.
>>
>>152026158
>First person to acknowledge

Stopped rigth there, this is how we know you are biased as fuck hinatard.
What was Iruka, the 3rd and even fucking kakashi and sasuke?

Naruto didnt know hinata till the fucking chunin exams.

Ffs they even needed a movie to justify this shit and it was shit as fuck.
>>
>>152025655
No and no. The reason Naruto went berserk when Hinata fell to Pain was because she was a close friend of his, at least that's what the evidence pointed to at the time. The had ZERO romantic interaction throughout the series and had to have an entire movie AFTERWARD to justify the pairing. Not saying Sakura wasn't a bitch (especially with what she pulled), but the build-up for her was much stronger. The parallels between her and Kushina, Naruto straight up saying she was his girlfriend towards the end of the series, the amount of time spent together to name a few things.

If Kishi wanted Naruto and Hinata to be taken seriously, then he should have invested more quality screen time for the two of them.
>>
Not really, but then again it's not like there was any competition. Sakura only cared about Sasuke, so Hinata just kinda won by default.
>>
>>152026306
Hinata has had eyes for Naruto forever even if he didn't notice her that much, yes even before Iruka and everyone else. There's no bias there, that is canon. In the first fucking episode of the show, she's already lusting after his dick while everyone else is shit talking him him and being annoyed by him. It doesn't matter if Naruto didn't really notice her because the point was, she noticed him before anyone else.
>>
The chinks love their short-haired titty-monsters. Saw it coming a mile away and I don't even watch this shit show.
>>
>>152026306
Hinata had acknowledged Naruto before he even became a ninja. The third cared about Naruto but it's not the same thing because he's the Hokage, he cares about everybody.
>>
>>152026158
>Kishi teased that Naruto's mom is very similar to Sakura but it was a shallow divergence.
People got rused hard because Kishi loved parallels. Naruto did get a girl like his mom, someone who complemented him. And iirc, none of the Naruto-Sakura esque relationships ended well.
>>
>>152026403
Nowhere in the manga did she showed up before iruka, the third and team 7.

Hinata had eyes for naruto but he literally didnt give a shit and neither did Kishimoto. They only interacted for like 30 pannels in the whole manga

Why do you think they felt the need of a movie to justify her character getting naruto?

Stop making shit up, hinata didnt know him till the chunnin exams.
>>
>>152026505
How does hinata resemble kushina at all? It is clear that kishi kept jumping from narusaku to naruhina and only went naruhina cause the animation studio suggested the idea of the movie.
>>
>>152026476
Impossible, she didnt know him till the chunin exams. Or are you gonna use the animefillers as a source?
>>
>>152026605
Clearly the anime is more canon than the manga at this point since The Last only exists in anime form.
>>
>>152026575
Already said it, she complements Naruto. Just as Naruto's mother complements his father. People took it at face value because they're dumb; if anything, he resembles his mother.
>>
Objectively I think it wouldn't have mattered who won it still would have had some holes in the executions based on what was developed for both Hinata and Sakura. The former having very little connection established and the latter just being abusive for the most part even considering the apparent parallels to his mother. Honestly the best way to the latter to work was to make Sasuke irredeemable at the end.
>>
>>152026534
>hinata didnt know him till the chunnin exams.
That's long since been retconned or are you in denial about that too?
>>
>>152026306
She was the first person to acknowledge him, they made a whole movie about it. You should watch it. :^)
>>
>>152026646
>anime more canon than manga

This is the most retarded thing I have wver heard. Typical hinatrash fans.

Instead of an awesome ninja movie we got a movie glorifying the most boring and overrated piece of shit o ly to satisfy your masturbatory needs of projection.
>>
>2017
>narusaku cucks still assblasted
>>
>>152026663
How does she conplement naruto? She is a submissive bitch who only exist as a satellite to him.
And she doesnt look nor act like Minato either.

>>152026718
Retconned how? By anime? Anon please...
>>
>>152026816
>assuming all people are hinatards

Anon I never liked sakura but I see a pattern here, all hinatards repeat the same shit like mantra.
>dont like naruhina so he/she a narusaku
Literally every time. This is how insecure you faggs are.
>>
>>152026849
>How does she conplement naruto? She is a submissive bitch who only exist as a satellite to him.
Your loss if you're clearly too shallow to get it.
>>
>>152026963
Great fucking answer

Literally naruhina is shallow as fuck just as her charactwr who's only porpuse is to like naruto like a fucking satellite.

Naruto is a perv and energetic ninja, hinat is submissive and tranquile, that shit is not conpliment it is opposite.
>>
Hinata winning over Sakura didn't bug me as much as Sakura still getting with Sasuke. After all the shit she's been through with Naruto she still gets wet over the guy who treated her like trash and tried to kill her.
>>
>>152026902
>>assuming all people are hinatards
literally what?

are all you cucks this braindead?
>>
File: 1482644161660.png (860KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482644161660.png
860KB, 841x720px
>>152027056
>After all the shit she's been through with Naruto she still gets wet over the guy who treated her like trash and tried to kill her.
Actually I think that's very accurate to real women.
>>
>>152025655
Fuck off narutards
>>
File: 1475615838870.png (1MB, 952x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1475615838870.png
1MB, 952x1540px
>>152027056
Some girls just get off to edginess/serial killers.

E.g. Rin.
>>
>>152027056
>>152027163
I think Kishimoto legitimately hates women and Hinata is his ideal Mary Sue perfect woman.
>>
>Sakufags this buttblasted because Hinata is more well liked and popular that they needed to hijack the thread with their bullshit
>>
>>152027224
Didn't Kishi get cucked by another manga author or am I mistaking him for someone else?
>>
>>152026306
>>152026534
>>152026605
>>152026849
Reminder, Kishimoto said this:
"I think what made me realize it was partly because, if you really look back and think about it, Hinata always supported and acknowledged Naruto, even before Master Iruka. She had the ability to see beyond his reputation and see the true person inside. I think I started realizing that they were meant to be."
Now fuck off with your headcanons.
>>
File: 1423171003732.jpg (73KB, 900x531px) Image search: [Google]
1423171003732.jpg
73KB, 900x531px
>>152027224
He's just traditional, like a lot of Japanese men. His wife is a housewife who hand knit him a scarf when they were dating. So of course all the female characters are going to end up as housewives. That has less of a negative connotation in Japan as it does in the West.
>>
> i dont even like sakura
> the only fans left of naruto are hinatards
> only insecure fags bring up narusaku in Hinata threads
> i dont even like naruto but sakura ending up with naruto makes more sense

Theres you short guide on how to spot a sakucuck.
>>
>>152025655
If Sasuke was a girl she would have no chance in the Narutobowl
But as her own character she's the "perfect" woman/wife, and it's nice to see a weak willed character develop naturally throughout a series
>>
>>152027228
This like saying people like more solid shit than diharrea.
Turd is still turd.
>>
>>152027319
Source of the interview quote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-10-14/masashi-kishimoto-at-new-york-comic-con/.94186

>Q: Did you decide this early on, that Hinata and Naruto would get together in the end, or when…?
>A: From the middle, actually.

>Q: From the middle of the story? Hm! What sealed this decision for you?
>A: I think what made me realize it was partly because, if you really look back and think about it, Hinata always supported and acknowledged Naruto, even before Master Iruka. She had the ability to see beyond his reputation and see the true person inside. I think I started realizing that they were meant to be.
>>
>>152027319
>headcannons
The man may say one thing but his work says another.
No wonder he has so many dropped plot points and went with naruhina.

>>152027323
You know whats funny? People assure that his wife is more like sakura than hinata. She got really pissed when she found out naruto ended with the blind eyed one.
>>
File: 1482936680931.jpg (19KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
1482936680931.jpg
19KB, 466x359px
> manga ended in 2014
>its now 2017
>cucks still assblasted and arguing over it

whew lad either get over it or neck yourselves.
>>
>>152027387
He's said in other interviews that Hinata was always written to be Naruto's love interest, but at one point he considered a Sakura End. So it's not like he only decided on Hinata midway through; she was created to be the end game, but he started having second thoughts later on, until he finally decided to stick with Hinata.
>>
>>152027420
Nobody here said Kishi was a good writer or that Hinata was a well written character but the writing is on the wall.
>>
>>152027387
How about the part of studio pierrot offering him the deal?
Like I said he can say shit but his work says different.
Nowhere in the manga is it shown that hinata was there before iruka.

Even kishimoto doesnt know why people are obsessed with her, he assumes its because of the boobs.
>>
>>152027420
>>152027361
Typical cuck. Author backs up what people have said for years from reading his manga and you jump straight to the denial stage.

It's been over 2 years. Get over it. Naruto got with the girl who always supported him and Sakura got with her abusive, fantasy husband.
>>
>>152027448
She was never created to be end game, such rumor is hinaturd mantra.
What writting? His interciews may say one thing but his work clearly shows something else.

Thats like saying you are anti drugs but you sell drugs to kids.
>>
>>152027483
>Nowhere in the manga is it shown that hinata was there before iruka.
Typical Sakucuck, unable to read. What Kishimoto and others have said is that Hinata saw Naruto's worth before Iruka and he never had to prove anything to her. Not that she was THERE before Iruka. Part of her development in the manga was gaining the strength to stand by his side.

You cucks whine about Hinata being the perfect mary sue with no development, but love to erase things about her character that supports development.
>>
>>152025655
>Now that the dust has settled, do you think she objectively deserved to win?
No shit, she's the only one who actually liked him, liked him before he was famous, liked him for who he was, and acknowledged what he was from the start. He was a failure, but he was a proud failure, someone who could keep standing up. She saw herself in him, which is why she slowly gained the courage to stand up as well even when it was hard.

Haters hate to hear this, but she had a character arc in the manga as she slowly grew stronger and had more courage with time. We saw each time she appeared she was trying seriously to become something more than what she was. We first saw this when she refused to stand down against Neji out of fear, when she attacked Pain even though it was suicidal as she confessed, and when she slapped Naruto and made him face forward during the war.

She had some nice moments throughout the story albeit rate. She did grow, she did deserve it, and she was pretty much the one who actually appreciated Naruto for Naruto since the start. Her fans had typically loved her since part one. No its not just due to her body, she stood out even before she was hot. That type of shy, embarrassed, cute, yet still kinda cool character. That moment when she met with naruto right before he fought Neji stood out decently.
>>
>>152027513
>get over it
>cuck for pointing out shit you dont like

Hillarious, if this shit was so game like you claim then how come it is so easy to dismantle?
Kishimoto can say all he wants, he never showed her meeting naruto before the chunin exams and he never developed your precious ship.

The fact that hinatards such as yourself get triggered like this shows it. You faggs are fucking cucks because there is no way normal people could project this much on such a shallow character.
>>
File: WJmiwXM.jpg (17KB, 191x300px) Image search: [Google]
WJmiwXM.jpg
17KB, 191x300px
>>152027542
>She was never created to be end game
Kishimoto: “Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided on in the very early stages of the story”
>>
>>152025655
>Did Kishi set her up well enough to be the clear choice?
No? She had absolutely no presence in the story. Yeah she had feelings for Naruto for a long time but there no development there at all. It was extremely poorly done.
>>
>>152027585
How did she stood out? How did she grow?
Literally she did nothing after the chunin exams.
Hinata was terribly written and the fact that folks try to defend that is sad and hilarious.
>>
>>152027631
Moreover he said this in three interviews:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3421603942
>かなり前からヒナタで決めていました。
I decided to go with Hinata [to be with Naruto] from quite a while ago.

http://eiga.com/movie/79681/interview/
>ナルトがヒナタと一緒になることは結構早い段階で決めていましたね。
Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided on in the very early stages of the story.

http://imgur.com/A9cojpG
>僕の中では「NARUTO-ナルト」の少年期が終わって、 青年期に入った少し経った頃から「ナルトはヒナタとくっつく」と決まっていました。
I've already decided that once Naruto's teenage years are over, and shortly after entering his "young man stage" (15-24ish; adolescent years) that Naruto and Hinata will come/be together.
>>
>>152027610
>Hillarious, if this shit was so game like you claim then how come it is so easy to dismantle?
Is that why Kishimoto has constantly shat on every argument you cucks have ever came up with with his own words and reduced you into a laughing stock? How many of those posts in the Hall of Anal Devastation are yours by the way?
> he never showed her meeting naruto before the chunin exams and he never developed your precious ship.
The point

_________
Your head

Nobody ever said she met him before Iruka. Only that she supported and believed in him, even if it was silently. You can't read for shit, which is why you failed to understand the manga. I can already tell English isn't your first language either you dirty spic.
>The fact that hinatards such as yourself get triggered like this shows it.
Sakucucks are the ones who hijacked the thread out of butthurt. This happens whenever Hinata is bought up in a Naruto thread. This shallow character has left you faggots bleeding from the anus.
>You faggs are fucking cucks because there is no way normal people could project this much on such a shallow character.
Projection is the very definition of NaruSaku. Keep fapping to your Sunahara doujins, loser.
>>
>>152027578
>dont like hisnat, so you a sakucuk

Every, fucking , time.
Why are all hinatards this retard? No wonder they like such a shit character after all.

Look kishimoto may have said one thing but never in his fucking work did we got to see hinata knowing naruto before iruka, therefore its bullshit.
The fact that you need interciews where he says shit that show in his work its pathetic.

Remeber when he said the year of kakashi? And what happened?
Same shit for other characters.

hinatards always in denial.
>>
As retarded as Sasuke is, not even he deserved to be saddled with Sakura. That's pretty much the only thing I'm salty about this whole bullshit. SasuSaku end was just LAZY.

They didn't have the balls to to SasuNaru, they should've just killed Sasuke.
>>
Anyone got a screencap of the hell caused by the reaction of the manga ending?
>>
>>152027631
>early stages
Not middle stages like the interview points out.
Or the fact that she is never developed.

Btw do you even know the story about that painting? It was created as a random
Citizen to show the kind of fashion the charas in the manga should have until one assistant suggested to use the design as a chara.

Hinatards dont even know the background of their idol. Pathetic cucks.
>>
>>152027902
>painting
Dirty beaner confirmed.
>>
She didn't really "deserve" anything seeing as how she's a non character. Naruto and Hinata don't really have anything except starting out as worthless losers and Naruto quickly grew out of that with his "reincarnation of chakra ghost"
>>
>>152027836
>we got to see hinata knowing naruto before iruka
Look, you retarded spic, neither Kishimoto or I said she did. Try harder to grasp the English language.
>>
File: Inoue_19572_616x878].jpg (112KB, 616x878px) Image search: [Google]
Inoue_19572_616x878].jpg
112KB, 616x878px
>>152025655
someone should count the amount of times naruto and hinata have a conversation in the manga before ending up together.
but yeah, naruto showed zero interest in hinata. it would have been better for her character if she got over the guy she was obsessed with and became her own thing. that doesn't happen often in japan it seems.
>>
Rereading the Manga because fuck you, Ninja Storm 4. Sakura is such a noncharacter before the timeskip that it's not even funny. I guess I had first seen the animu with the first filler but almost a decade after abandoning the series I realize she had zero chemistry with Naruto and even he stopped vying for her affections after the first interactions where he swaps with Sasuke. Naru/Saku never made sense and is ruled off even further when he BTFOs her at the summit, Naruto was oblivious to Hinata's feelings but he was never dismissive of them at least which puts her leagues above Sakura even without establishing that Sakura is a cunt
>>
>>152027755
Kishimoto says blue but his work says red. Thats like saying you are not retarded but you are painting the wall with your shit anon kun. If you cant compute this then I am afraid you are a real retard or are blatantly in denial.
The fact that your only defense are insults and are unable to debate the facts of his work clearly shows this.

If you ever got in legal troublw you would be anally devastated. Its like denying clear evidence.

>failed to understand the manga
Anon You are supporting the words of an author who's work contradicts with it. There is absolutely nothing to understand about naruhina, only that they are attempting to justify it and trying to make sense of it in a forced way because it doesnt. This is why you are so triggered.

>sakucucks
>anus

Manthra, I dont give a shit about sakura. As a matter of fact I dislike her but I just happen to dislike more hinata for delusional faggs like yourself and because she is a satelite overglorified character with nothing going on.

Supporting silently, that is literally the most dumb and coward thing ever. Hinat for you folks.

Projection is what hinacucks do, otherwise why would you love a character that is bland as fuck and has nothing going on except being a satellite.

Hibatards get anhally triggered evey fucking time is hilarious. And sorry to dissapoint you but As I said I aint into narusaku. My favorite character was actually one with a cool and interesting thing going and I woulf rather fap to Ino or Mei.
>>
>>152028116
>>152028091
Mobile error, no bully pls
>>
File: 1461093605346.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461093605346.png
293KB, 633x758px
>/a/ in 2007 when they see a Naruto thread
>>
>>152027976
>implying I wastalking to you, fucking inbred redneck, also the fact that you use this instead of an actual arggument proves how poor your standing is. Typical lowclass weeb.

>>152028022
Literally like 5 times and only are 30 pannels together in the manga. But cucks are so thirsty that they claim this shit is shakespeare.
>>
File: 1460165168567.jpg (65KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460165168567.jpg
65KB, 539x480px
>/a/ in 2017 when they see a Naruto thread
>>
>>152028206
Mobile problems whoops.
>>
File: 1473665660751.png (720KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473665660751.png
720KB, 900x900px
>/a/ in 2027 when they see a Naruto thread

>Naruto is still airing
>>
>>152028225
Hinatards are cancer in /a/
I cant help it but they get triggered so easly and always repeat the same shit.
>>
>>152028259
All Naruto fans are cancer in /a/
>>
File: Height Difference.jpg (64KB, 271x479px) Image search: [Google]
Height Difference.jpg
64KB, 271x479px
>>152027189
Rin would be sucking Kakashi's dick had he died, and Obito would've been eternally cucked. This was the literal reason why Obito came back and gave Kakashi his sharingan hacks.

I'm forever butthurt Kakashi didn't marry Shizune, Anko, or someone and had a child
>>
>>152028140
>all this autism and unintelligible babble.

Didn't I already tell you to learn English, you spic?
>>
>>152028259
>Hinatards are cancer in /a/
Not gonna lie, I'm new to Nardo so I didn't participate in the old threads, but this particular one has done nothing but to rationalize Naruhina and shit on Narusaku in the most reasonable way possible. Sasuke was always shit but Sakura was never developed as a love interest for either of the boys, Naruto tried to impress her during the first training exercise but afterwards it was all about Naruto trying to get Sasuke to acknowledge him more than anyone. Try reading the Manga in a few sittings and see if there's any indication of Naru/Saku ever happening
>>
>>152028396
>I'm forever butthurt Kakashi didn't marry Shizune, Anko, or someone and had a child
I'm forever butthurt that Anko stopped being relevant after the Chunin exams even though Orochimaru was omnipresent for like 80% of the series
>>
>>152027163
Yep, women liked it.
>>152027323
>That has less of a negative connotation in Japan as it does in the West.
Because the West is stupid. Even Jap feminism isn't as stupid as the Western counterpart.
>>
>>152025655

Not really.

She wasn't even a concept until the Chuunin Exams.

A waste of Nana Mizuki's voice.

The best Naruto girls are the movie ones or side characters like Temari, Tenten and Tayuya.
>>
>>152028527
>Tenten
Literally a good design wasted on a non-character. Her fights were even off-screen
>Tayuya
Literally upstaged in every way by Hidan

Temari is great though, I'm glad she ended up with best boy
>>
>>152028572
Hidan doesn't have tits, a vagina, or red hair.

Therefore he loses to Tayuya.
>>
>>152028527
>Temari, Tenten and Tayuya
>Literally 3 Best Girls
>Temari #1 Tho

Why is it that the games and the anime filler did better than Kishi when it came to Tenten?
>>
>>152025655

This is what she deserved. Character should have died here.

https://youtu.be/hXYT3FS9-nA?t=9m9s
>>
File: file.png (709KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
709KB, 800x700px
>>152028631

Because the games and filler have multiple sources of input instead of just one man who took 12 damn years to have sex with his wife.
>>
>>152028609
>implying having a vagina constutes a better girl
You new to 4chan or something? At any rate, the Sound 4 were throwaway, Hidan and Kakuzu were the biggest threats in the series up to that point until Pain. Tayuya's only gimmick was that she was just a little foul, she probably got the least interesting fight out of all four, which is really saying something when one of the fights involved fucking Chouji
>>
>>152028725
Hidan is a dude, dude's aren't girls. Besides Hidan was a dumbass with no actual smarts or tactics other than his throwaway immortality based on a dead religion no one believed in anymore. He also killed best sensei, so that makes him shit.
>>
>>152028441
>learn english spic
Great argument, as always you had none.
Get rekt.

Btw I aint even a spic, but the fact that you are this racist makes it even
More satisfying. Poor bastard you turned out to be. Must be sad being you.
>>
>>152028701
...You're fucking with me right?
>>
>>152028446
>rationalise naruhina
By showing how rheir fans go berserk and repeat the same shit over and over till they ran out of arguments and proceed to insult cause you dont like their waifu?

Evey fucking thread, hinaturds are the worse narutard cancer. Literally castrate yourself plz.
>>
>tfw no AU series focused on Kakashi being the protagonist with the removed powerlevels and aliens and him doing ninja things.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 888x929px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 888x929px
>>152028802

Nope. Kishi got married in 2003 but only went on his honeymoon in 2015.
>>
>>152026372
You people always pull the muh parallels card when this discussion comes. But in Naruto it means jack shit. Naruto had parallels to Jiraiya, Konohamaru, Iruka, Gaara, Sasuke, Pain, the 1st and 4th Hokage, Obito, god knows how many filler characters and even to the fucking son of the sage of the six paths.

Time spent together doesn't mean anything since Sakura never stopped pinning for Sasuke, not to mention timewise he spent more time training than developing a "bonding" with her. The girlfriend thing was a fucking joke and only retards take it seriously.

There were moments between Naruto and Hinata. Granted they were very so few and far inbetween so it was easy to forget about them especially before the timeskip.

Hinata was soldified as endgame after the Pain arc. Considering the circumstances and Naruto's creepy obsession with Sasuke, there was no time to develop shit until the whole thing came to an end. That's why it's kinda plausible that the romance began after the series ended. Alas Kishi was a faggot and a hack without a proper idea on how to develop a romance, but Hinata was created with the idea she was going to win.
>>
>>152028772
>Besides Hidan was a dumbass with no actual smarts or tactics
You mean like Sound 4 "LET'S SPLIT UP ONE AT A TIME AND ASSUME WE'RE STRONGER"? Akatsuki weren't meant to be Shika-level intellects, just some of the most inhumanly dangerous ninjas in the world. Hidan did this by killing Asuma, Kakuzu did it by being unbeatable until Deus Exsengan, Pain did it by killing half the Leaf on his own, even fucking Deidara took out the Kazekage (his loss to Sasuke is also due to massive plot armor). Sound 4 were practically Jojo-esque villain-du-jour villains and Tayuya wasn't shit
>>
>>152028925
Hinashit was solified as endgame during the war arc because they offered kishimoto the movie deal.
Also kishimoto always lied in his interviews.
Granted the whole thing whent to absolute shit after the pain arc, reviving the people is something that they should never had done in the first place.

I also find hilarious how people swear for hinata while she is the most bland, borong and self insert character for weak weebs.

Hinata was thrown in the manga as a second tought because they liked her art, nothing in naruto was calculated as stated by kishimoto on how his work rythm was. Why do you think shit went bonkers after pain arc? Dropped plot points everywhere and retcons.
>>
>>152029073
>self insert
Kishimoto isn't a big titty supportive woman as far as I'm aware
>>
>one or two NaruSakufags samefagging this hard
>>
>>152028441
Naruhinas never have an actual argument, you got annally anhilated and retreated to the sad corner of insulting, pathetic.

Stay delusional.
>>
>>152029123
The self insert goes for the faggs that self insert on her and need naruto to fulfill their pillow himping fantasies is what I mean.

Supposedly his wife is more like sakura.
>>
>>152029127
Serious fucking question.

Why does Every fucking Naruhina tard think and brand people that dont like naruhina as narusaku tards? Please explain.
>>
>>152029130
"NaruHinas" are the only ones who have actually posted proof, such as Kishimoto's interviews.

NaruSakucucks have only resorted to outright denial and headcanons, going as far as the dismiss an author's words as lies. There's nothing more to say.
>>
File: 48700948_p0.jpg (664KB, 1147x1500px) Image search: [Google]
48700948_p0.jpg
664KB, 1147x1500px
>>152027902
This isn't rocket science. Hinata was always intended to be Naruto's love interest, but somewhere int he middle of the story, Kishimoto thought

> HEY MAYBE HE SHOULD END UP WITH SAKURA INSTEAD

but a short time later, he realized

> NAH, THAT'S A STUPID IDEA. I'M STICKING WITH HINATA.

You can pretty much tell with how the story is written that the time he was considering a Sakura end was just after the time skip. That's the point in the series where Naruto and Sakura have a lot of moments that could be perceived as romantic. But that goes away pretty quickly.
>>
>>152029193
Because NaruSakufags are the only fandom who gets this assblasted towards a secondary character who merely played the role of the love interest. There's no reason for you to get so triggered by her other than her getting in the way of your sunken ship. Hinata threatens you. Not to mention the obvious samefagging where you keep bringing up his wife being more like Sakura or saying NaruSaku makes mroe sense.

And they match the bullshit in the Hall of Devastation perfectly. You aren't fooling anybody, spic.
>>
>>152029163
>Supposedly his wife is more like sakura.
And that's why she's put up with a selfish asshole in spite of never getting a honeymoon. Hinata wouldn't hesitate to worship Naruto's cock and satisfy all his sexual desires whereas Sakura is the type of girl to apologize when he cums prematurely from 2 minutes of missionary
>>
>>152029213
Posted proof on interviews of a man that says one thing but his work shows something different.
His work shows no development and only 30 fucking pannels of naruto and hinata in the same pannels.

Want proof? Show the fucking manga, but you cant because there is nothing. Thats why you needed the last.
How is this headcanon? And how does this make me a sakuracuck?

Its like saying you didnt paint the wall blue but you have splatters of blue paint and a brush all over you while denying it. This is a fact.
>>
>>152029350
>Want proof? Show the fucking manga
The manga is all Naruto getting Sasuke-senpai to notice him and never Sakura
>>
>>152029350
>Posted proof on interviews of a man that says one thing but his work shows something different.
This isn't an argument, spic.
>>
>>152029250
If she was intended from the beggining then how come they barely interact with each other, 30 pannels in a 699 chapter manga... thats why it dont make sense and why folks think its retarded.
>>
>>152029445
Naruto isn't a romance manga, you retarded spic. It's a shonen. 30 panels or 100, Naruto had the most romantic interactions with Hinata, thus she was the most likely choice as a future romantic interest.

Kishimoto didn't have to develop it further than what was shown because the few interactions they had were to show the affinity they had for each other, which was to develop into something more when they were older. Which is why it was no surprise to anybody but autists like you that they were married in chapter 700.
>>
>>152029297
So you honestly think everyone its a shipping faggot when it comes to naruto?
You are the fucking reason and cancer of why /a/ hates naruto and narufaggots.

Srsly you fucking dumtards are what made naruto such a shit manga and what spawned the shit abortion that was the last.
Naruhina tards are like shit calling narusakus shit, Like two autist 12 year olds getting triggered as you have demonstrated.
>>
>>152029421
This never was because you dont have an argument , virgin kun.
>>
>>152029501
It all just feels extremely lazy, is all. The only other genin/peer character that Naruto actually gave a shit about was Sasuke. Everything Naruto did seemed to revolve around Sasuke. Kishi should've just kept this as a pure shonen, if he was just going to half ass the romance aspects.
>>
>>152029549
>Says he's not a shipping faggot.
>Samefags this entire thread with shipping faggotry.

Retarded spic.
>>
>>152029501
>not romance manga
>gets triggered for shipping argument

And this is why you are cancer and why you will always be a virgin kun.
Those 30 pannels had No rommance st all cause naruto Never reciprocated hinata. Thats why they had to make your shitty movie to begin with.

In the manga we only saw hinata wishing for naruto but we NEVER saw him showing a slight bit of interest, let alone attraction. This is your delusional head canon.

Even kishimoto expressed in some of your precious interviews that he had ZERO interest on naruto's and hinata's romance and that's why he let SP handle it.

And yet autistic virgins like yourself will cherry pick and use headcannons and brand others as narusaku faggots because they break your silly reality.
how sad.
>>
>>152026306
She was fucking into him in the first scene you see of her, there's bound to be backstory on how she developed a crush, that occurred before even the first episode of Naruto when Iruka recognised him you retard.

What people don't like is that, this crush that she never acted upon was the winning ticket for her, but how could anyone say that there wasn't a strong bond when her entire arc / fight was about being inspired by Naruto and so she fought beyond the brink of a normal girl against Neiji.

Meanwhile Sakura wasn't tsundere to Naruto, she just got fucking annoyed and whacked him, while all the dere was on Sasuke. How retarded do you guys have to be to notice that. When they grew up, there was always the shadow of Sasuke that NEVER let their relationship develop further, and so it was obvious Naruto would never go for her, and annoyed the fuck out of him when Sakura made a lying confession because she was being weak / breaking point about it.

Meanwhile Hinata never gave up her feelings, but just never acted on it, yet the movie can serve as a good realisation for Naruto getting over his thickness that every small interaction with her is because she cared for him.

Naruto was always dumb, that's why a late movie works.
>>
>>152029609
>doesnt have argument
>therefore must be same fagg and a spic

Yup you are annally anhilated dear virgin kun, otherwise you wouldnt be double posting every post.
But such childish behaviour can only be attributed to thirsty manchilds
Such as yourself.
How sad and amusing.
>>
>>152029675
>naruto Never reciprocated hinata
The entire point of the Last was Naruto realizing feelings he already had for Hinata.

But it's no surprise a dumb spic is too stupid to get that.

>Even kishimoto expressed in some of your precious interviews that he had ZERO interest on naruto's and hinata's romance and that's why he let SP handle it.
Kishimoto said he wasn't planning on writing how they got together. Which he never did for any couple.

Once again, dumb spic can't read.
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 749x145px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 749x145px
Man, the sequel to Naruto is looking more interesting than I thought.
>>
>>152028892
Damn.
>>
>>152029715
>otherwise you wouldnt be double posting every post.
Implying >>152029675 isn't you. Samefag donna samefag.
>>
>>152029675
There was never any romance with Sakura during their teenage arcs idiot, all the girls eventually accepted him as a great and dependable friend, but they didn't fall in love with him either. The only one was Hinata.

You got to see the other members point of views, that's how its insane how people couldn't see it fucking coming a mile away it was Naruto x Hinata setup.
>>
>>152025655
She was objectively best girl. QED
>>
I come in this thread knowing there will be at least 2 autists arguing with eachother for 100 posts.
saged
>>
>>152029678
You must be a fucking retarded dumbfuck, hinata got a crush on naruto in the chunin exams you dumbass. Thats your backstory.

After the chunin exams she didnt develop anymore and turned into a useless satelite character.

Hinata was an entitled piece lf shit and was lazy, waiting for naruto unlike him who worked his ass off till the war arc.

Naruto was dumb? He was clumzy but never dumb. The last did a shit ton of retcons and forced shit, literally guilt tripped naruto.

This is how fucking shit your pairing is, why are you folks so obsessed over it baffles me and is one of the reasobs of why shippers are fucking trash snd are at the bottom of the pyramid. Fucking retardation.
>>
>>152029793
Saging is due to not agreeing with the overall thread, and the topic is being discussed. Stop being bitter that the overall opinion is contrary to what you want fag.
>>
>>152029823
I'm saging because my post doesn't warrant a bump to this thread, anyway keep the entertainment coming.
saged
>>
>>152029727
>the entire
Point of the last

Guilt tripp Naruto, retcon shit and turn him into an out of character retard. And justify a shit pairing that never had development.

Kishimoto never gave a shit about them nor their relationship. He only picked that bitch because studio pierrot offered him the deal.

We could have had a better movie or product but nope, thirsty virgins qant to project.

Once again dumb virgin only resorts to cherry pick and lnsult cause it doesnt have arguments.
>>
File: CraArmi.png (88KB, 279x341px) Image search: [Google]
CraArmi.png
88KB, 279x341px
>>152029814
>You must be a fucking retarded dumbfuck, hinata got a crush on naruto in the chunin exams you dumbass. Thats your backstory.
*pic related
>chunin exams
Confirmed never having read the manga.
>>
>>152029823
Shipperfagg but assblast butthurt for being called the autistic shit that it is.

Stop fapping to blind cartoon girls and go out you fucking weeb.
>>
>>152029814
>hinata got a crush on naruto in the chunin exams
Wrong. She got crush on him since they were little kids.
>Hinata was an entitled piece lf shit and was lazy
What? When the fuck did she act entitled? And why was she lazy? Because she wasn't as strong? She was training hard, she was never lazy.
>Naruto was dumb?
He was dumb in feelings kind of way, just like every other shonen protag.
>>
>>152029890
Ahh now I remeber, that flashback in the shit war arc.
This means naruto didnt give a shit about hinata's existence till the chunin exams! Fucking hilarious, true romance indeed.
>>
>>152029870
>Guilt tripp Naruto, retcon shit and turn him into an out of character retard. And justify a shit pairing that never had development.

We've already established you haven't read the manga and clearly haven't watched the movie.
>He only picked that bitch because studio pierrot offered him the deal.
NaruSakucucks argument that can't be supported by any facts. It's merely a lie to make yourself feel better about you ship being shat on.
>We could have had a better movie or product but nope, thirsty virgins qant to project.
Stupid spic thinks shipping ruined Naruto when Naruto is a shit manga with or without it. We all know who the real shipping fag is.
>>
Sounds like you fags are still salty with how it ended, when there is nothing you can do about it. You were all too dumb to realise the biggest Japanese trope, and that the MC is a shonen protag and a romantically retarded one. Honestly the last only retconned the first meeting to a snowy day, to create more significance with the warmth of a scarf.

You need to chill for not being able to see the signs, romance wasn't a focus in Naruto and the ending was good enough. This is why NaruSaku fags were cancerous shippers, and have been known to be for almost a decade now. You autists just never got it probably cause it was your first entry level shonen series.
>>
>>152029921
She was entintled and lazy because if she wanted naruto so much she would had worked for it. Instead she waited for when he was most vulnerable and tried to guilt trip him. Once she put everyone in danger and got REkT and the second time she got an actual good character killed.

Neji was awesome, hinata its a forgettable piece of shit.
>>
>>152029943
>This means naruto didnt give a shit about hinata's existence till the chunin exams! Fucking hilarious, true romance indeed.
Naruto knew who Hinata was before the Chunin Exams, as he personally introduced her to the readers, retarded spic. He just didn't know her that well because they didn't speak often enough.
>>
>>152029971
You don't seem to know what "entitled" means anon.
>>
>>152029971
> tried to guilt trip him
NaruSakufags actually believe this.

Hinata never once tried to force her feelings on Naruto or tell him to return them. The only reason she even told him she loved him was because he asked why she was sacrificing herself and she answered.

The only character that has tried to force her feelings on others was your waifu Sakura, on both Sasuke AND Naruto.
>>
>>152029974
Don't bother with the cancer that are still ass raped about the ending, people too blind to see something years in development have no hope at this stage, they belong to the bottom 10% of hopeless people in humanity that miss the obvious on a daily basis.
>>
>>152029953
This. Shipperfags are the only one who actually think that their ship not being canon ruined the manga. Shipping was like 2% of the manga
>>
>>152029953
>we already established you havent read the manga

Anon please... you are claiming there was naruhina romance in the manga when there qas absolutely none. Please stop acting like a manbaby.

Want facts? How about you check the interview that you posted? Fucking weeb. And again I am not a shipper cancer faggot like you but if it chills your man tits then wathever.

>stupid spic ning ching chang
This is how we know you are a man babby. Whining like a retard

>>152029958
More shipper faggots from their high horde unable to realise that they are being shat on.
>>
>>152030002
Yeah I never understood this guilt trip argument when the biggest one was Sakura in the snowy fields while hunting Sasuke. Whenever you mention this incident they get riled up saying Kishimoto was a fag / they blank it out of existence.
>>
>>152029974
>confirmed for not reading the manga.
No he didnt.
Thats why he says "who is this wierdo"

Read the fucking managa again you fucking shipper weeb.
>>
>>152030022
The cancer that is shipping is strong within your anus.
Execute yourself as a service to humanity.
Kindley.
>>
>>152029814
>After the chunin exams she didnt develop anymore and turned into a useless satelite character.
And that's different from Sakura how? After (hell, during) the Chunin exams she played the role of damsel in distress up to and during the Gaara fight, then Naruto goes with Jiraiya ignoring her entirely, then back to damsel when Sasuke-senpai leaves and can only depend on Naruto. Anime filler aside. Sakura's role was insignificant until timeskip when she suddenly became important because she was Tsunade 2.0 while Naruto was Jiraiya was Naruto 2.0 and Orochimaru was... fuck, goddammit. I don't want tI defend shifty Shonen writing, bottom line is Sakura was never a love interest for Naruto and even hammy ass Hinata shipping makes more sense
>>
>>152030058
Literally the neji dead scene
The hinata getting rekt in front of pain and thus forcing nardo to like her.

The genjustu guilt trip in the shit movie.

Shipping is cancer.
>>
>>152030041
There are 3 posters giving counter arguments but you've resorted to just insulting without bringing up a point. You've lost the debate but too dumb to realise, just a grunt level of trolling in /a/ which you'd be sad to think you'll get the advantage on by the numbers of replies. I've kept shit posting threads alive for 10 hours till the dumbass on the other side ran out of steam just posting ramblings like you have.
You don't even know what the worst of /a/ lurkers can bring.
>>
>>152030066
>Thats why he says "who is this wierdo"
Naruto did not say that.

Paraphrasing, he says, "This is Hyuga Hinata. A dark weirdo who always looks away from me." Which later changes to, "Somebody I really like."
>>
Man, Naruto is as old as the legal age to post here. The earliest fans are in their mid-to late twenties and thirties. Naruto is a kid's series which main focus is fighting. Naruto and Hinata get together, Sakura and Sasuke get together. How much you hate this will never matter. Take a cue from the main character and grow up already.
>>
>>152030095
Sakura at least became a fucking healer and helped them out. Hinata remained i. The gutter. She is disposable, boring and wathever she can do, Neji does it better and is way more interesting.

Defending Hinata is defending diharreah.
>>
>>152030066
He never said "who is this weirdo" you dumb fuck. Like all the other characters he introduced, he said "this is x, they are xxx". He knew her like you know someone in your class. But he knew her enough to see that she wouldn't trap him during the chunin exam writing test
>>
>>152030128
>The hinata getting rekt in front of pain and thus forcing nardo to like her.
Hinata nearly dying in front of Naruto is somehow forcing him to like her. Pure autism.

Didn't you said he never liked her at all, you dumb spic?

>The genjustu guilt trip in the shit movie.
This makes no sense. The genjutsu merely showed Naruto some of Hinata's memories, most of which he experienced himself, and gave context into what love was. The genjutsu never stated Naruto had to return her feelings or magically gave him feelings. That's not how Genjutsu works, spic.
>>
>>152030154
3 posters
>confirmed for same fagging
> we - we are more so we are right and you wrong right right??

This is how fucking retarded and triggered you are.
You know hinata is a shit and you are desperate denying it.

I ainy worshippong a shit satelite chara that has nothing going on and is a self insert for your pathetic self anon.

>>152030185
>grow up already
Talks about pairings, yeah you are still a manchild I guess.
>>
>>152030128
You don't know what gilt tripping is, do you? You said Hinata guiltripped him when, she's not responsile for Neji's death, she's not responsible fir the genjutsu, she can't guiltrip someone if she's inconscious.
If you want an example of guiltripping, see Sai to Sakura in the kage arc. He basically guiltripped her to fake a confession to Naruto
>>
>>152029986
So many people don't. It's ironic because the same people thrash her for being too nice and selfless for them.
>>
>>152030186
>Sakura at least became a fucking healer and helped them out.
Which was Team 7 nostalgia, which itself was always about Naruto proving himself, Sasuke threatened by his darkness, and Kakashi seeing a lot of his young self in Sasuke.

The argument isn't which character is less of a useless piece of shit, because Hinata and Sakura are almost even. The argument is which one is better for Naruto, which consists of someone who admires you for who you always have been and someone who settles on you when a bad boy asshole you were pining after shuts you down.
>>
>>152030261
>Talks about pairings, yeah you are still a manchild I guess.
That goes double for you, with the added bonus that you're also a blubbery little bitch about it. How about directing all that energy into mastering English instead?
>>
>>152025655
Yeah, she deserved it. Not because she loved him from the start, but because thanks to that love and with great effort she became someone who could stand by his side and support him.
Sakura never allowed Naruto to have that kind of impact in her life, even if they ended up being great friends. And anyways she didn't even want to "win" and spend the whole series lusting after Sasuke, can't see how anyone actually thought they would end up together.
>>
>>152030261
>Talks about pairings
Did you already forget what the OP is about due to your blind rage?

The fact is, there was enough development to justify Hinata, yet it was all kept separate on her side and NO relationship Naruto forged with the girls came to realisation during his journey, because he was focused on a fucking war.

The movie to cement the relationship for NaruHina was easy because you just needed the blockhead to recognise why Hinata behaves the way she did around him all the time.

Thus we get the ending we have, the end. Naruto fucks Hinata and they got 2 kids, nothing you retards can do about it except cry like little bitches.
>>
File: naruto_76_11.jpg (145KB, 800x1298px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_76_11.jpg
145KB, 800x1298px
>>152027420
Do faggots like you who complain about Hinata just skip to Shippuden? By the time she's introduced Naruto already knows Hinata and he's too dense to realize that she's had a crush on him. Kishi didn't retcon shit. During the Kiba fight we see that she's been observing him from kindergarten age. If you managed to forget all of that no wonder you think it's a bad pairing. The only thing you remember about Hinata's character is that she said "Naruto-kun" a lot after being sidelined in Part II.

"If you really look back and think about it, Hinata always supported and acknowledged Naruto," is news to you. You can't understand a character in a children's manga when their view of another character is narrated to you with zero subtlety.
>>
>>152025655
Nevermind Hinata
What the hell do people like about Naruto, the character, to the extent that they'd be invested in who "wins" him? I see a lot of people who say stuff like "Naruto is shit and so are it's characters but atleast best girl won" or whatever which is completely baffling to me, how do you care about a pairing if you don't like both sides involved?

I think it's pretty reasonable to not like Naruto as a character. Doesn't seem consistent to me to then say that you're glad that Hinata won, hell if anything if you like Hinata as a character that'd only make it worse I'd think
>>
>>152030918
I can guarantee that they didn't put a lot of thought into what they typed like you do, best to learn 'how' to pick your responses and save your energy anon.

But in this context it is character happiness, Hinata got who she was aiming for, and people genuinely appreciate that achievement. They aren't necessarily invested in Hinata, only saw the signs like everyone else that could of easily ended up another way.
>>
>>152030918
Naruto's a catch, no homo. Attractive, willing to put his well-being on the line for the sake of others, personable if a bit dim-witted, and goal-oriented. As far as the big shonen protagonists go, Naruto is a lot more receptive
>>
>>152025655

I don't really have an opinion about if she "deserved" to win but I though she was an uninteresting character. There was plenty of character growth and depth but she was completely unappealing to me.

On the other hand alternate Hinata grabbed my attention from the first moment. This tells me that Hinata with the presence of a bowl of mush is boring.
>>
File: 1412143066452.jpg (72KB, 702x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412143066452.jpg
72KB, 702x600px
She was a wonderful girl.

From the moment I saw, I knew.

Bitchnata was amazing, and yet, even there, even in a mirror world, her love was as strong as ever. When love CROSSES DIMENSIONS, you know it's true!
>>
>>152025655
Their is no point in putting that much value in ships because they are all after-thought anyway. Who won doesn't even matter in a manga like this. Even the ship Kishimoto tries so hard to develop Sasusaku is really shit at it's core. The only ship that would make sense even though I don't think Kishimoto intended for their relationship to seem so homo is NaruSasu.
>>
Kishimoto confirmed recentlty that fans wanted to fuck Hinata so he used her as end game. Self insert weebs are the reason she won. Read aa better manga Narutards, Naruto is dead and buried crap now.
>>
>>152031918
Where did he said that?
>>
>>152031918
>Kishimoto confirmed recentlty that fans wanted to fuck Hinata so he used her as end game.
Sure, anon. And I'm President Trump, currently shitposting on /a/.
>>
>>152030490
>Yeah, she deserved it. Not because she loved him from the start, but because thanks to that love and with great effort she became someone who could stand by his side and support him.
That's how I see it. The feelings weren't as important as how she grew because of them. Getting the guy just put the cherry on top.

Maybe the romantic aspect could have been done better but it's well enough to see a character you;re sympathetic toward get a good ending.
>>
>>152026389
Basically this.

Kishi messed up by making Hinata an afterthought in the grand scheme of things. He should've let her interact more with Naruto and actually get to know him. Using Neji's death as a 'cupid' was also stupid and cheap as hell.

That said, at least she saved Naruto from Sakura, so that's something. Shame NH is such a boring ship, though. Naruto would've been more fun with someone like Ino.
>>
>>152026575
Actually, he went NH because Sakura wasn't popular enough and Hinata always beat her in the polls.
>>
File: 25583124_p0.png (747KB, 861x1098px) Image search: [Google]
25583124_p0.png
747KB, 861x1098px
Busty, demure, and rich. Literally the perfect woman and wife, fit only for the savior of the world.
>>
>>152031918
If the mangaka was that people-pleasing, he would have paired Naruto with Sasuke. Even rejecting, the ending would still be the same because SasuSaku was also popular.
>>
>>152031986
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ALREADY
>>
>>152032222
I am not even in office yet calm down
>>
>>152027868
Or left the poor guy single. I like Sasuke and SS happening is the only thing I can't forgive Kishimoto for, everything else is fine in my book.
>>
>>152032164
There was no fucking cupid scenario, it just rearranged Naruto's focus back to Hinata away from the war he was fighting. I sincerely don't remember Naruto acting any different to Hinata after the funeral so your point is all full of shit.

If anything it's just events shitting on Hinata so he got worried like anyone else would.
>>
>>152029445
>>152029501
Not being a romance manga? It's more he's terrible at writing female characters so throwing in anything romantic just makes it worse.
>>
File: the day the ship set sail.jpg (2MB, 912x9100px) Image search: [Google]
the day the ship set sail.jpg
2MB, 912x9100px
>>
>>152032205
No no she was bland and rich and Naruto made her get a breat reduction then she got implants later when his eternal child brain decided it wanted big tits again. Both Hinata and Sakura suffered from terrible one dimension personalities which were barely developed over 700+ chapters so calling one bad for Kishi's shitty writing while liking the other cardboard cutout is just silly.

They were both bad. They both had potential. Kishi failed to use that potential in both cases and by Boruto they had less personality than they did at chapter 1.
>>
>>152025655
How are you SERIOUSLY still talking about this more than 2 years later
>>
>>152032591
>Kishimoto says that in this way Neji sort of took on the role of cupid for the two of them
Sorry, the man himself disagrees with you. If you find it stupid, congrats pal that makes it two of us. Go bitch at him.
>>
>>152032591
Here, have the entire quote while I'm at it:
>"On Neji’s death - Kobayashi comments that there were many casualties during the war, but he was surprised about Neji, and asks Kishimoto why he was chosen. Kishimoto explains that because he decided to make Hinata into the lead heroine a while back, he used Neji’s death as a way to bring her and Naruto together. He goes on to explain that although there is the scene where she stands up to Pain, he wanted to create an opening for Naruto to consciously realize that she is by his side and thank her for that, so he used Neji’s death to do this. Kishimoto says that in this way Neji sort of took on the role of cupid for the two of them."
>>
Obito being such a fucking edgelord feel so retarded to me. I would have liked it better if it was only Madara with the retarded moon shit plan.
>>
>>152032982
>Decided to make Hinata into the lead heroine.

So you give her one scene then shove her back into the background and call it making her the main. Oh wait Sakura was the main before this point and she spent 90% of it in the background too.

Kishi showing he has no clue how to handle female characters.
>>
>>152028572

>>152028609

I read a fan fic were Tayuya fucked up Hidan badly. She also had a lesbian relationship with Fu.
>>
>>152025655
Yes. But she could have got Tenseigan, or whatever it was named, upgrade from that ghost lil' bro of Homoromo. Just so she could fight together with Naruto as equals during that final fight.
>>
>>152034129
>she could have got Tenseigan
this
I thought she'll get it and be equal (or at least not useless) to Naruto but no.
>>
>>152027895
We do still have the original Hall of Anal Devastation

http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
>>
>>152025655
No, she deserved better than to end up with Naruto.
>>
Young Hinata > Older Hinata
>>
>>152029730

Where's this from?
>>
>>152028892
Being a mangaka must be terrible.
>>
>>152025655
Yes.
Hinata, Orihime, Serena; they all deserved to win.
>>
File: 1483914941272.png (403KB, 683x589px) Image search: [Google]
1483914941272.png
403KB, 683x589px
>>152039032
That's not it. There is no way in hell that Kishimoto is straight. Araki's possibly bi at most but Kishi is a full closet case.
>>
>>152039674
It is a well know fact that Japanese concept of friendship is really fucking gay for western standards
>>
>>152038393
http://hentaihaven.org/hataraku-otona-no-renai-jijou-episode-1/
>>
File: wew.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>152039674
A Sasuke end would have made more sense than Hinata and Sakura combined, that's how little development either of them had with Nardo.
>>
>>152025655
>Now that the dust has settled

Uhhhh it hasn't
>>
>>152031442
I want to fuck her hard.
>>
>>152025655
No, but to be fair kishi failed in most ways with naruto.
>>
File: n08ghw2qYw1rb4de9.jpg (58KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
n08ghw2qYw1rb4de9.jpg
58KB, 486x750px
>>152039935
Naru-Hina would have been executed perfectly if they had gotten together right after this scene. In concept it made perfect sense, particularly since early on NaruSasu wasn't as gay and SasuSaku was another obvious pairing before Sasuke went evil. It still does because of that.

>>152039830
It's really just everything together. His complete disinterest in female characters paired with his obsession with Sasuke, Kishi's relationship or rather lack thereof with his beard, on top of his avoidance in regard to writing any male-female relationship because he seemingly can't relate to them. The new guy heavily shipped Bolt-Sarada in the novel, so of course Kishi came back and played up the homo lust between Bolt and Mitsuki. Goku-Krillin, Yusuke-Kuwabara, Johnathon-Speedwagon, even Gon-Killua: none of them came off half as gay NaruSasu did.
>>
>>152025655
All naruto ships were terrible, T B H

NaruHina was the least shitty one, though
>>
File: borutoanimation2.png (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
borutoanimation2.png
192KB, 1280x720px
Bigger question, where the fuck did Naruto's paperwork fetish come from? Or is he too inept to do something the previous Hokages barely seemed to bother with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFPX6QZwN1c
>>
>>152025655
Nothing is set up well in Naruto
>>
>>152026068

Kishi would have made nardo a cuck if he ended with sakura. It was a good lesson to kids to ignore some slut who rejects you and go for the big titted one who saves your life
>>
Why are you guys even replying to that one deranged tumblr landwhale escapee?

It's not like he/she/it is making any sense to begin with.
>>
>>152027323
>So of course all the female characters are going to end up as housewives.
Ino at very least is still active as a ninja(she just came home from a mission with Choji at the end of Salada's gaiden) and being a de facto single mother most likely means Sakura still works, too.
>>
Hinata was designed as Naruto's love-interest.
She was NOT designed to be End Game: in the begin Naruto doesn't even notice her crush.

Kishimoto decided to make her End Game around the middle of the manga(~Pain Invasion).
This was most likely the result of a number of elements:
Sakura never had success as heroine.
Sasuke did need somebody to return to at the village, and Kishimoto couldn't make him and Naruto gay. He introduced Karin as alternative, but she was too much a psycho.
Hinata had a lot of success, and a 90% of the studio Pierrot were her fans so she got many fillers with more character development than Sakura.

So, yeah- comes the Pain Invasion and Hinata is the only End Game available
>>
File: NARUTO.full.1802042.jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.1802042.jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
best
>>
>>152033134
Yeah Kishi is undoubtedly a shit writer but I'm somewhat convinced at the same time that he just doesn't like writing women.
>>
File: 1440784886311.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440784886311.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
I think Hinata's love for Naruto was extremely badly written. I wish they had more development and they just spent more time together. It would have been cool if between arcs Naruto and Hinata would just do shit together, that would have been really nice.

At the same time, people complain that Naruto didn't really notice her until much later yet at the same time complain she had no screentime or anything. Maybe Naruto didn't notice her that much for that very reason? That she just wasn't around that much. Meanwhile Sakura was in his face constantly so obviously his first crush would be easily more directed towards her.

I do wish though that they justified Hinata's love a little better. Hinata seriously loves Naruto for like 10 years straight and never ever gets any reciprocation until they're like, grown ups. Even seemingly somewhat accepting when Sakura has her scene with him after he beats Pain, that just gives me the impression that Hinata wouldn't mind being cucked as long as it's Naruto. I know Hinata is supposed to that perfect wife trope but it's not that believable to me that Hinata is just that loyal for so long while Naruto just outright ignores her advances.

It's funny, it's like Naruto is Hinata's Sasuke. People bitch at Sakura because she is so loyal to Sasuke after so long and all he's done but Hinata slobs over Naruto for way longer. Granted Naruto is actually a nice guy but still, the guy has done for her. I don't think he even told her thank you for risking her life for him. That Pain scene was so fucking pointless in retrospect, what's the point in having that confession if it's never addressed? Naruto straight up ignores her confession for years. Kishi wanted her to be the heroine but he doesn't follow up on anything, goddamn what shit writing.
>>
File: happy family.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy family.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
The best love story in Naruto is Orochimaru x Orochimaru.
He's a strong snake that don't need no man/woman.
His offspring is intelligent, strong and talented, and too well-adjusted to a cocky little shit like the rest.
His love for hirself and his hobbies was so great that the kage had to pardon his fun loving criminal past, he simply made himself too valuable to the world through his excellence.

Orochimaru is simultaneously best girl/boy, and best parent. Have you ever been so satisfied with yourself that you started licking your own face?

Orochi-chan always wins in the end, and he always gets away with everything, he doesn't even need to say he's sorry.
>>
>>152040475
if kishi had been a good writer he could have pulled a gradually falling in love story with them getting together just before the time skip or just after
>>
>>152025655
It was even more retarded than SasuSaku.
>>
>>152028396
Wasn't he married to Gai?
>>
Hinata was a bad character. Honestly she was the blue haired version of Karin. But she did deserve Naruto because the little set up kishi did for her was better than what Sakura got.
>>
File: narusaku-vs-naruhina_81296_4.jpg (38KB, 560x523px) Image search: [Google]
narusaku-vs-naruhina_81296_4.jpg
38KB, 560x523px
>>152032773
It was set in stone as soon as she confessed to him.
>>
>>152044314
Karin was underused. Her Infinite Tsukuyomi dream in the filler was pretty dark and intriguing.
>>
File: BetterThanEver.png (1MB, 835x949px) Image search: [Google]
BetterThanEver.png
1MB, 835x949px
>>
File: 0559-006.jpg (264KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0559-006.jpg
264KB, 1066x1600px
>>152042937
Does pic-related count as acknowledgment? Also, he thanked her for "always being by his side" in chapter 615
>>
>>152044314
Karin has rape tendencie. Hinata is also a shy girl while Karin doesn't even hide her hunger for Sasuke. Plus she only like him because ehe's hot
>>
File: 1155084179340.jpg (27KB, 638x462px) Image search: [Google]
1155084179340.jpg
27KB, 638x462px
Yes, she deserved to win. Just like Mutsumi should have won over Naru.
>>
>>152025655

Win what?

What competition?

Sakura only wanted to get with Sasuke from start to finish.
Naruto stopped caring about Sakura like 8 years before the manga ended when he realized Sasuke cucked him without even trying.

It was always 100% obvious it would be SaSa and NaHi from like chapter 40 out of 700.

Only a deranged complete imbeciles could have had any second thoughts.

Its a fucking kids manga. Not that hard to understand.
>>
>>152045267

Most manga set up this exact formula and then have the bitchy Tsun win at the end. Especially manga aimed at pre teen boys. Its a surprise that Hinata won because so many other manga would have just had Sakura suddenly flipping around and obsessing over Naruto in the last 10 chapters.

Its also surprising since Naruto as a whole has given the finger to so many of the secondary characters. Then suddenly a secondary character gets together with the main character?
>>
l think like most things in naruto it was terribly done and only got a pass because sakura was the most hated heroine in history and so people didn't care about the actual execution they were just glad she didn't win

the simple fact they needed an entire movie to justify the couple after the fact should speak for itself but even then the explanation was profoundly retarded, seriously the whole "l thought she liked me like l like ramen" scene is one of the most autistic, suspension of disbelief breaking things l've ever seen in any work of fiction
>>
>>152046604
Honestly, what is there to justify? nardo is a man with hormones, Hinata is a woman who's always had interest in him and treated him well. He's stupid so it took a while to reciprocate. Boom, they fuck and have kids. Circle of life.
>>
>>152025655
She was set up to be Nardo's romantic interest pretty much since her introduction, and she was the only one, since Kishi never bothered with a viable alternative (unless you were dumb enough to believe Sakura would suddenly forget about Sasuke, even after she failed to do so after numerous murder attempts).

Having said that, their relationship is far from being well developed, which is to be expected given the manga's author difficulties with portraying basic human interaction.
>>
>>152046869
She's a romantic lead in a series that barely did romance. Of course it'd come off as clumsy
>>
>>152046650

The issue is, usually manga authors don't have such a logical outcome to a relationship. And the author for Naruto has gone out of his way to make everything else in the story go opposite of what it should.
>>
>>152047251
There's a first time for everything. Let's hope he can continue the wave of logic for a while longer
>>
File: wtfman.png (291KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
wtfman.png
291KB, 640x574px
>>152026403
While that may be. Hinata was still a shit character. She did nothing but stalk the shit out of Naruto for the first half of the series. I'm not saying Sakura was better, she's one of the worst Shonen girls ever written, but I honestly think Hinata is worst. At least Sakura was built up before tumbling down three flights of stairs in the last 5 chapters of the series.

Kishi just fucking sucks at writing women characters all around. It honestly feels like he doesn't even see them as humans. Just tools.
>>
>>152046650
>Honestly, what is there to justify?
what kind of a retarded question is that

when you want to write a love story in your narrative the onus is on you as an author to make it believable and significant

kishimoto completely failed to do that and that's why they needed supplementary material that in my opinion also failed to tell an engaging story
>>
>>152047432
But it's not a love story, it never was. It's literally just two people meeting up, getting married, fucking and having kids.

All the fluff with The Last was just gravy. The fact Naruto is a (presumably) hetero man and Hinata is an attractive woman is believable enough.
>>
>>152025655
I just wanted some NaruIno desu.
>>
>>152047552
>But it's not a love story, it never was.
it obviously was supposed to be

l know narutards favorite excuse is to compare it to the way toriyama dealt with romance in dragonball but the problem is it's just not the same thing, we're supposed to take it seriously in naruto with tragic and dramatic scenes where the girls pour out their feelings while in db it was just oh they fucked offscreen

you can't have your cake and eat it, kishimoto wasted quite a lot of time on the romantic subplot he just executed it awfully like other aspects of his narrative
>>
>>152047334

>I'm not saying Sakura was better
>but I honestly think Hinata is worst.

Do you even think before typing?

Also, Sakura IS a worse character than Hinata (or pretty much any other character in this manga that wasn't a background prop for that matter), quite simply because she lacks any semblance of an actual character arc.

She is entirely pointless while being simultaneously boring (just as boring as Hinata), which is the worst combination possible for a fictional character.
>>
>>152047334
>She did nothing but stalk the shit out of Naruto for the first half of the series
Hinata never stalked Naruto, you fucking retard. That's was pure filler.
>>
>>152047334
Well yeah, nobody said Hinata was well-written or a good character but she's badly written in that she's generic and has nothing to her while Sakura is badly written in that she's just poorly thought out in every conceivable way. She has more depth than Hinata but in all the worst ways.
>>
>>152047552
>But it's not a love story, it never was.
Love is a pretty significant part of the story though. That seems to get lost on people after part 2 started with sharingan nonsense but Sakura's love for Sasuke way pretty significant. It was a large driving force at the end of part 1 and continued into part 2, it just got muddled amidst all the Uchiha shit.
>>
>>152047432
>that's why they needed supplementary material
It ever """""needed"""" supplementary material. Kishimoto had already planned they would be together, just not showing how, because he obviously thought he had written enough build-up between them, cultivating into the hand-hold scene, for a time-skip marriage to work.

The movie was made because SP asked and he liked the idea, as he wouldn't write something like that in his manga.
>>
>>152048112
>because he obviously thought he had written enough build-up between them
well he was wrong then

a fact that'll eternally elude shippingfags like you, because you obviously never cared about the how, you just wanted it to happen
>>
I don't understand how anyone had hope for Naruto and Sakura after she destroyed his heart before telling him to go after Sasuke. Naruto realized at that moment that he had no chance and he had "lost" to Sasuke then spent all his time after chasing after Sasuke to make her happy.

That ship died long before Hinata confessed.
>>
>>152047981
Leaving other characters aside, what ''depth'' did Sakura ever had?

She is up there with 10/10 and Karin for any discussion regarding most shallow characters in the entire story.
>>
>>152048084
>Love is a pretty significant part of the story though
Yeah. Gay love. Between the two male leads. Because Kishi is a closet homo
>>
>>152048358
>what ''depth'' did Sakura ever had?
Very little, but she had more depth than Hinata. Neither had much in general though.
>>
>>152048286
If anyone's a shipperfag here it's you since you're the one so preoccupied with the details of their romance instead of just shrugging and moving on like everyone else

Naruto and Hinata got together so they could have Boruto who'd become the new series MC. There. There's the how. Everything else is just fluff.
>>
>>152048286
>well he was wrong then
Considering the massive amount of the fandom who saw it coming, I'd say otherwise.

And I never cared too much about the how, because the how is rarely shown in a shonen manga for boys. The fact that you're so insistent on that shows who the real shipper fag is.
>>
>>152048391
>Very little, but she had more depth than Hinata. Neither had much in general though.
Proving self worth, gaining more confidence, gaining acceptance of your family, and gaining the courage to stand on equal ground to your loved one vs "I want to be with this edgy faggot who has tried to kill me and doesn't give a shit about me. Oh, also, I have forehead insecurities."
>>
>>152048084
>Sakura's love for Sasuke way pretty significant. It was a large driving force at the end of part 1 and continued into part 2
This just isn't true.Part of what makes SS such a though pill to swallow for everyone (save for that couple's shippers of course), is that Sasuke not only never returned Sakura's affection, but it also failed to play any significant part in Sasuke's final face-heel turn.
>>
>>152048436
>If anyone's a shipperfag here it's you since you're the one so preoccupied with the details of their romance
nice no u rebuttal faggot

sorry if l grew up reading city hunter which actually does romance correctly instead of the half assed way kishimoto dealt with it, l know the naruto fandom has zero standards so that's my bad here

also good job on ignoring my point about dragonball, this is how you do "romance" if you don't really want to bother with it
>>
>>152048625
>this is how you do "romance" if you don't really want to bother with it
And Kishi wanted to bother with it even less
>>
>>152048622
>This just isn't true
It is true though. Notice I said Sakura's love for Sasuke, I didn't say Sakura and Sasuke's love for each other. Naruto promised Sakura to bring back Sasuke and he had realized at that time how strong her feelings were for him. Naruto at the time actually did like Sakura but realized it was never going to happen but wanted to reunite her with the guy she actually loved. People say Naruto is obsessed with Sasuke but they never actually look back and see why that is the case, yeah Sasuke is his friend but he made a promise to Sakura and he continues this promise well into part 2.

It doesn't matter if Sasuke doesn't like her back because Naruto is doing it for Sakura.
>>
>>152048391
>Very little
Such as?

About the only thing she had going for her that I can think of, other than her venomous ''love'' for Sauce, was that she didn't want to be a burden for team 7 and wanted to stand on equal ground with them, which she eminently never accomplished.
>>
File: naruto_469_12.jpg (133KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_469_12.jpg
133KB, 800x1150px
>>152048771
This. I don't know why people forget that Naruto is entirely motivated by Sakura's feelings and their promise. Don't people remember when Sakura confessed to Naruto for the sole purpose of trying to tell him she's over him so Naruto would stop chasing Sasuke?
>>
>>152048771
It's like you never read past the first part of the manga.

In case it isn't clear enough for you, the manga makes it painstakingly clear that Naruto's main motivation to bring Sasuke back is their ''deep'' friendship, and making Sakura happy is just a colateral benefit (proof of this is that ''precious'' Sakura is never mentioned once in either of Nardo & Sauce's bouts).

In fact, the entire scene with Sakura's confession was to highlight that Naruto would try to redeem Sasuke promise or not promise (aside from killing any chance of NS ever happening of course).
>>
>>152049109
Of course they don't because it's much easier to say Naruto is gay and hur hur love never played any part whatsoever in the story.
>>
File: 1481209784211.png (64KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481209784211.png
64KB, 395x401px
>>152049199
Nothing ever gets past you, does it?
>>
Deserved? Yeah
The romance felt forced as fuck tho
>>
>>152029445
Because it wasn't a romance manga. They had more interaction than Goku and Chi-Chi or Bulma and Vegeta.
>>
>>152048771
>>152049109
What? Did you guys completely miss the false confession?

Naruto outright said he wasn't chasing Sasuke for Sakura, but because he wanted to bring Sasuke back for himself. The promise between him and Sakura was ultimately irrelevant in his decision to save Sasuke. Which is why he basically told her to fuck off when she said he didn't need to stay motivated by their promise.
>>
>>152050247
Sakura is a pretty big shit for a) wanting to kill Sasuke by herself and b) thinking her smelly pink cooter had enough pull to make nardo stop wanting to save his best friend
>>
>>152049109
I like how you weren't even trying to be subtle, and yet some people still managed to misundertand your post.
>>
File: 1458149959074.jpg (205KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458149959074.jpg
205KB, 542x800px
>>152034265
>>152034129

I'm assuming Tenseigan is being saved for Boruto, it probably has similar requirements to the Rinnegan of "two bloodlines descended from Kaguya's sons must recombine". Where you have the Uchiha and the Senju replaced with the Hyuga and the MoonMen. It probably why Orochimaru's clone-baby has obvious genes from the villain of The Last, so he can stick his cells into Bort
>>
>>152050561
>It probably why Orochimaru's clone-baby has obvious genes from the villain of The Last, so he can stick his cells into Bort
doujins when
>>
Yeah she deserved to win. But she wasn't given enough depth. Still better than sasusaku.
>>
objectivley no subjectivley yes.
>>
File: jtKR976.jpg (38KB, 455x260px) Image search: [Google]
jtKR976.jpg
38KB, 455x260px
>>152050369
>Sakura is a pretty big shit
Perfect description of her character.
>>
>>152053191
Wow, what a fucking bitch.
>>
>>152050561
>so he can stick his cells intoBort
lewd
>>
File: wtf2.png (350KB, 899x1300px) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.png
350KB, 899x1300px
Reminder that Naruto was so gay for Sasuke he hyperventilated over hearing that he was sentenced to death.
>>
>>152053191
naruto
>known tsunade before sakura
>part uzumaki like him
>give him the necalace she gave to her loved ones

pinkshit
>was her mentor

that is literally sakura's only connection to tsunade.
>>
>Hinatafags shitting on Sakura again.
>>
>>152057051
>defending sakura
>>
File: rtn bitchnata.png (165KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
rtn bitchnata.png
165KB, 300x232px
>>152031442
yep
bitchnata is best girl
>>
File: 172-17.jpg (83KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
172-17.jpg
83KB, 533x800px
>>152042374
>She was NOT designed to be End Game

Hinata (who was a princess) predates Sakura, and Sasuke, both of whom were initially added to create more drama, as a character and prior to his defection there was no reason to assume that anything but NaruHina/SasuSaku was end game. Then Sasuke became evil and the Sakura supporters jumped from that ship hard and start shipping her with Naruto. There was a brief period after the timeskip in which Kishi considered having Sakura be the end game; he probably ditched that one completely at the Kage Summit as a result of the stuff you mentioned.
>>
File: Ino babe.png (261KB, 795x620px) Image search: [Google]
Ino babe.png
261KB, 795x620px
>>152057754
Kishi is actually great at drawing /fit/ girls, and yet he was the least willing to put out fanservice out of the ''big three'' authors.

A shame really, it would have given us something to look at while the plot collapsed into itself.
>>
>>152057754
They should have just done a filler arc in bizarro world
>>
>>152044314
Sasuke punched a hole through her stomach before ordering his former teammate to kill her, and she still went back to going crazy over him for no reason at all. She was a more extreme version of Sakura. And her Sasuke obsession was the only element to her character; no background on even her clan or anything despite the fact that she shared it with the protagonist or personal drama about her desire to not be a failure. Karin liked Sasuke because he saved her one time, not because she found him relatable and inspirational like Hinata did with Naruto.
>>
>>152057051
I don't hate Sakura. I don't like her but I wasn't wishing suffering on her or anything. She stayed out of Hinata's way, that's commendable even if it's because of her taste in guys.

The reason to dislike her is the same reason to dislike Naruto: Sasuke. Hell, Naruto is arguably worse in that respect and his obsession with him helped keep her's alive. As a team, 7 wasn't very likable.
>>
>>152058274
they did but only 2 episodes
(1010 IT dream)
>>
>>152058785
That's because Team 7 never acted like actual friends. Hell, they were mostly friends with people OUTSIDE the team. Like Naruto with Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Konohamaru. Sakura with Ino. Sasuke with Taka. (Yeah he treated them like shit, but he hung around them more than he ever did with Team 7)
>>
>>152048555
>gaining acceptance of your family
This is the only trait you listed that doesn't also apply to Sakura and it turns out her family always loved her to begin with (Neji being the exception)

>Proving self worth, gaining more confidence
That's the same thing.
>>
File: 1458155276667.jpg (506KB, 1274x839px) Image search: [Google]
1458155276667.jpg
506KB, 1274x839px
>Busty, submissive, loving, princess of the strongest clan in the village

>Big forehead-ed Literally Who bitch

Why is this even a question?
>>
>>152030321
>The argument is which one is better for Naruto
Well no, this particular quote chain started with a post which acknowledged Hinata as the inevitable match for Naruto but also asserted that she was as bad a character as Sakura.
>>
>>152059253
Sakura is the third strongest character in her generation.
>>
>>152025655
Naruhina a SHIT.
>>
>>152059304
But she has shit for bloodline

Hinata is a member of the most prestigious clan in the village
Naruto is a member of one of the Senju's greatest allies and relatives
Sasuke is a member of the clan considered one of the co-founders of the leaf and the only equals to the Senju

Even Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Shino, and Kiba have families of some renown

Sakura has literally nothing, Power means shit if there isn't a name attached to it. Someone who wants to be Hokage will surely go further with a wife whose clan ties give him political leverage
>>
>>152059576
That's the thing. She doesn't have a special snowflake bloodline yet she IS the third strongest in her generation. If that's not impressive I don't know what is.
>>
File: naruto_78_10.jpg (127KB, 800x1314px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_78_10.jpg
127KB, 800x1314px
>>152059142
>it turns out her family always loved her to begin with

Fuck no. Hinata's father told her teacher that he didn't care whether or not his 12 year old daughter died.
>>
>>152059304
>>152059576
Neji was stronger than Sakura. Sakura is certainly useful in her healing abilities, but her combat skills aren't even on the same plain of existence as Naruto and Sasuke. Even when she declared that shew as going to fight alongside them in front of the Ten Tails, all she did was summon the slug then fuck off to go heal everyone.
>>
File: hinata gets BTFO.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hinata gets BTFO.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Hinatafags in denial forever.
>>
File: 2yw7ou9.jpg (30KB, 308x522px) Image search: [Google]
2yw7ou9.jpg
30KB, 308x522px
>>152044379
sure thing, that's literally why he never gave a fuck afterwards and told his dad that Sakura was his GF.

what a fucking bitch hinata turned out to be.
>>
>>152059667
It is impressive, I'm not doubting that. I'm just saying Hinata's political ties make her a better wife
>>
>>152059805
>Neji was stronger than Sakura.
If he was stronger than why is he dead and Sakura is alive?
>>
>>152059987
>>152060027
>tries to knock down Hinata
>does so by posting a scene in which Hinata sacrificed her life for Naruto by challenging a god

This, along with the fake confession at the Kage Summit, was pretty much the end of NaruSaku.Pierrot went full Sakuga with that fight.
>>
>>152059667
Minato was a no bloodline nobody, and he was the strongest. It just happens sometimes, and then they don't pass on anything useful.
>>
>>152040475
>Naru-Hina would have been executed perfectly if they had gotten together right after this scene.
problem is Kishimoto didnt have interest on that shit and Naruto wasnt interested on her in that way. Ever heard of platonic relationship? or fucking friendship?

>>152048112
>Kishimoto had already planned they would be together, just not showing how
this is the most retarded thing I have ever heard, naruhina faggs in denial asalways.

It's also hilarious how her despite being "there in the shadows stalking" naruto never noticed her till the chunin exams when he outright tought she was a fucking wierdo.
>>
>>152059304
>Sakura is the third strongest character in her generation.

holy shit nope.
ignoring the demigods,
> Lee absolutely crushes her
> Neji and even frankly Hinata take her down piece by piece in a melee fight without getting touched
> no counter against Shino
> Gaara, every member of Taka besides healslut, ...
>>
File: hinata a wierdo.png (369KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
hinata a wierdo.png
369KB, 500x575px
reminder that hinata a wierdo

she also didnt give a shit about her team mates.
>>
sakura isn't even stronger than chouji how the fuck is she supposed to be above a kage like gaara

muh big punch that make big craters in the ground
>>
>>152060170
>when I look at you I get this intense feeling in my heart

That's not a fucking friendship at all. That's "shonen manga subtle."
>>
>>152060164
>This, along with the fake confession at the Kage Summit,
funny, Kishimoto said she was being honest and that he just sucked at writting females.

>>152060164
>>tries to knock down Hinata
>>does so by posting a scene in which Hinata sacrificed her life for Naruto by challenging a god
She gets rekt like a bitch which is the point. But just in case, let's see her getting rekt by the OTP Hinata X Dirt Kun.

so romantic right?
>>
>>152059708
If he only had know she was destined to carry Hamura chakra.
>>
>>152060281
>hat's not a fucking friendship at all. That's "shonen manga subtle."
he outright proceeded to ignore her after her "sacrifice" and sakura hugging him at the end was the center climax of the celebration scene.

yeah tottally planned.
>>
>>152060199
Only 1 of those 4 aren't jobbers. You're mostly listing me fucking jobbers who have lost fights to mid-bosses.
>>
>>152056885
>that is literally sakura's only connection to tsunade.
Yeah, but in Area 11 becoming someone's disciple is like being their adopted kid.
>>
>>152060271
Did Chouji punch out the god of their world? No.
Did Chouji one-punch a mega-Sharinganfag? No.

Know your facts, bitch.
>>
File: 1458163314633.png (397KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
1458163314633.png
397KB, 600x905px
Why are anti-Hinatafags even trying anymore?

Its over

Its not some battle of attrition where you shitposting about Hinata means anything

The battle is over, the war is over, the treaties have been signed, reconstruction has finished, and diplomatic relations have been normalized. In other words by the time you get to "sequel starring their kids", the time to shit on the girl you don't like has LONG since passed.
>>
>>152060321
>She gets rekt like a bitch which is the point

What is the point? Everyone got reckt by Pain, including Naruto, but Hinata was the only one who tried to help him knowing this and realizing that she was going to die while attempting to do so. You don't post scenes in which a character sacrifices themselves for another to make a character look bad.
>>
>>152060465
>Why are anti-Hinatafags even trying anymore?
Because Hinatafags are talking shit again.
>>
>>152060358
Because for a brief portion of time in Part 2 he actually did consider making NaruSaku end game.
>>
>>152060199
>Lee absolutely crushes her
She wins through attrition because she has Wolverine regen
>Neji and even frankly Hinata take her down piece by piece in a melee fight without getting touched
Drops a giant slug on them
>no counter against Shino
Slugs eat insects
>Gaara, every member of Taka besides healslut, ...
Gaara has the potential to instagib so he might win, Taka is an easy win for her since Juugo is just her but worse and Suigetsu is a complete shitter.
>>
>>152049109
>>
>>152060588
>Because for a brief portion
I would say more than a brief portion really, as shitty as it was developed at least they had development. And narusaku faggots arent near as annoying and retarded as hinata faggots.
>>
>>
What I'm being shown is that Sakura isn't allowed to be good at anything because of the bleeding assholes of some of the fans.
>>
File: shinobobobo.jpg (29KB, 262x155px) Image search: [Google]
shinobobobo.jpg
29KB, 262x155px
>>152045119
i think you spelled Shinobu wrong
>>
>>152060749
She was too young.
>>
File: 1480754818390.jpg (589KB, 2456x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1480754818390.jpg
589KB, 2456x1706px
>No other girl would even look at him, when he was still the runt of the litter.
>People somehow didn't see this coming more than a decade ago.
I think I stopped following shortly after that corpse puppet cunt (Pain?) died. This is really fucking predictable.

You guys actually have to be shitting me right now about different ships.
>>
File: 0238-008.jpg (284KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0238-008.jpg
284KB, 1066x1600px
>>152059708
And here's him a couple weeks later just having tea with her and the kid he let stew pointlessly in his own misery for a decade. Hiashi doesn't hate anyone in his maily he's just a dick naturally.
>>
File: sleeping together.jpg (192KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping together.jpg
192KB, 600x500px
>>152060465
This. None of it matters because NH and NS are destined to become one eventually because sasuke's kid didn't have a y chromosome and naruto's did
>>
File: sak is love sak is life.png (56KB, 542x728px) Image search: [Google]
sak is love sak is life.png
56KB, 542x728px
>>152060679
>narusaku faggots arent near as annoying and retarded as hinata faggots

Is it possible to be this delusional?
>>
>>152060896
>se NH and NS are destined to become one eventually
this is legit the most autistic and thirsty shit I have ever heard.

Because of Naruhina faggots, Sasukarin which was a legit interesting thing, was shoved apart.

thank you pieces of thirsty virgin shits.
>>
>>152060464
well sakura never did that either so l'm not sure what you're blabbering about, cocksucker
>>
File: 1457309242088.png (242KB, 388x414px) Image search: [Google]
1457309242088.png
242KB, 388x414px
>>152060928
>Is it possible to be this delusional?
impossible, we have a bunch of anal blasted naruhinas here, acting like manchildren and harrassing people for not liking their waifu.

The narusaku's where just hopeless romantic faggots, you however are basement dwellers that love to masturbate in the corner of a room.
>>
>>152060954
>Sasukarin which was a legit interesting thing
wewlad

Don't act like you didn't like it just because it was a different woman pining for the sauce for a change
>>
this IS the best character

Kishimoto dropped best character in favor of shipping and pedantic assholes and edgelords.
This is why humanity sucks.
>>
>>152060974
Kaguya? Shin?

Did she not knock the first one in the head and btfo the second?

Actual know about the content you're talking about before posting about it.
>>
>>152061031
I liked it because sasuke was actually interested in karin and their children would have been pretty interesting. ending the "curse" of hatred which was a pretty shit and cliche concept really.
And since Karin was a relative to naruto then they would have been closer I guess.
>>
>>152060954
>Sasukarin

FUCK, and you were doing so well shitpost kun. Then you had to give away the game like that.

Seriously? Sasukarin? The one ship where one person almost casually murders the other for expediency? That's what you are going with?
>>
>>152061129
Sasuke literally shot Karin through the heart
>>
>Being this assblasted over shippings

Who cares? Naruto in itself is a meme.
>>
>>152061209
and she's to blame?
>>
>>152061085
so that's what you're masturbating about, that pathetic last second let's throw her a bone scene where kishimoto tries to portray her as useful and then her punching a literal who spinoff character? that's what's supposed to make her the third strongest?

you know your character fucking blows when you've got to cling to this kind of shit to convince yourself she's worth anything
>>
File: 47534094_p9_master1200.jpg (229KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
47534094_p9_master1200.jpg
229KB, 600x550px
>>152061197
I am merely saying that I found it interesting, not that it was well written.
Look, all sasu, naru, wathever ships in this manga suck ass, but I think I like sasukarin cause I have a soft spot for Taka in general.

>>152061209
to accomplish a mission, and it wasnt throught the heart. He apologized with sumanakata which is a most sincere apology, not excusing it tought.
>>
>>152061006
>impossible, we have a bunch of anal blasted naruhinas here, acting like manchildren and harrassing people for not liking their waifu.
Are you not the one samefagging this entire thread and blasting anybody who does happen to like Hinata or not lean in favor of your bullshit?

>The narusaku's where just hopeless romantic faggots, you however are basement dwellers that love to masturbate in the corner of a room.
Spotted the NaruSakfaggot.
>>
>>152059304
No she isn't. She's stronger than people are willing to give credit for, but there's still Gaara and arguably Lee with the 6th Gate.

>>152059805
>>152060199
>>152060271
She absolutely shits on Neji, Hinata, Shino, or Taka members. BM Chouji makes her work for it. They have nothing to counter Katusyu spraying a building's worth of acid or getting splattered by her punch and can't bypass her regeneration. None of them have any speed feats to write home about, but at least she was involved in battles with considerably faster people than any of them.

Put it another way: do people seriously believe anyone from that group could beat a slightly tired Tsunade?
>>
>>152060621
>She wins through attrition because she has Wolverine regen
Rock Lee reduced her to red paste, which she can't regenerate from.

Tsunade nearly died from being cut in half and she has Senju blood. Stop overrated Sakura's regen.
>>
>>152061368
Not an argument. I applied evidence. Go suck a dick.
>>
File: cmOFqIg.jpg (106KB, 691x1100px) Image search: [Google]
cmOFqIg.jpg
106KB, 691x1100px
>>152060248
>reminder that hinata a wierdo
>>
>>152061448
>They have nothing to counter Katusyu spraying a building's worth of acid or getting splattered by her punch
Kaiten
>and can't bypass her regeneration
Neji simply cuts off her chakra flow.
>>
>>152061519
it is in fact an argument you stupid cunt, the argument being you're grossly overrating how impressive these scenes are

l'd tell you to kill yourself but honestly you're a sakura fan, your fate is already worse than death
>>
>>152061665
More like you're downplaying them because I gave you actual fucking evidence. Sorry, faggot, Sakura is stronger than your favorite jobber character.

Jump in front of a moving train, pls.
>>
File: 20SsRcA.png (217KB, 1118x682px) Image search: [Google]
20SsRcA.png
217KB, 1118x682px
>>152061006
Because you posted something dumb on /a/, a board that will generally blast people for something as innocuous as asking for anime recommendations. At this point I'm not sure whether you're actually a narusaku fan or a troll attempting to parody one. If it's the later you need to step up your game:

http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>>152060679
>I would say more than a brief portion really, as shitty as it was developed at least they had development

What development? Sakura was obsessed with Sasuke from the first page of her appearance. Comparatively, from the moment it was mentioned that Hinata had a crush on Naruto it should've been obvious that something had to be done with it.
>>
>>152061760
>Sakura is stronger than your favorite jobber
oh the irony
>>
>>152060844
>And here's him a couple weeks later just having tea with her and the kid

After Neji and Naruto publicly embarrassed the Hyuga clan by airing out its dirty laundry.
>>
>>152061647
That's assuming Neji is fast enough to bring it up (which I doubt), especially given he's a close range fighter), or he isn't thrown off balance by the AoE of the punch or the acid melting the ground around him. Or the possibility of the acid soaking on top of Kaiten itself, like Kidomaru's webs, until he stops moving and it connects.

Again, assuming he's fast enough to get in range without getting turned into pink mist, the Byakugou Seal could possibly replenish the chakra blocked off or allow Sakura to surprise counter in the middle of his attack.
>>
>>152060157
>>152061448
Let's get two things straight: Neji is stronger than Rock Lee, even with the Sixth Gate. Neji is the strongest of their generation, aside from Gaara, Naruto, and Sasuke.

Sakura has literally two moves: ask Katsuya for help and punch. Neji would seal her chakra easily.

>Put it another way: do people seriously believe anyone from that group could beat a slightly tired Tsunade?

When did Tsunade suddenly become one of the elites? She's a healer. She'd lose to any of the other kage.
>>
File: 57991404_p0.jpg (139KB, 592x780px) Image search: [Google]
57991404_p0.jpg
139KB, 592x780px
>>152062179
>That's assuming Neji is fast enough to bring it up
I mean, this is Sakura we're talking about. Why are you assuming she's some human flash? Her speed is average.

Other than Katsuya, I don't understand what you think Neji has to fear from Sakura. A fucking punch? His entire fighting style is hand-to-hand. That's like saying

>Floyd Mayweather will lose to Canelo Alvarez, because Alvarez can knock Mayweather out with one punch.

Yes, Sakura could beat Neji with one punch. That doesn't mean anything with Neji has magic eyes and infinitely better CQC.
>>
>best Naruto girls official list (no order)
Tenten
Shizune
Ino
Karin
Tamaki
Kurotsuchi
Mabui
>>
>>152061209
He let Sakura drop in to a pit of lava and almost killed her, but hey
>>
>>152061647
Reminder that Hinata has never done Kaiten
>>
File: 1467145963438.png (35KB, 510x748px) Image search: [Google]
1467145963438.png
35KB, 510x748px
>>152062972
>Tamaki
Is that the cat girl who's only in two chapters?

Anyway, Salad is best girl.
>>
>>152025655
She only won if Sakura didn't get with Sasuke, but Sakura did, so it is a win-win, if not Naruto will be a loser, he needs a prize, and who else fits to be his prize other than everyone favorite waifu.
>>
File: 1444591633653.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1444591633653.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>152063083
>mediocre mother who never made jounin
>no doting genius uncle around
>grandfather won't share techniques with filthy branch family
What will become of Himawari?
>>
>>152040906
>the least shitty one
Kek
>>
>>152063198
naruto is actually a pretty big loser, couldn't even fuck his first choice
>>
>>152025655
I was always under the belief in part 1 that she'd end up marrying inside the clan
If they were willing to brand half your clan, why would you let the heiress marry outside of the clan.
>>
>>152063224
>grandfather won't share techniques with filthy branch family

The Uzumaki's aren't really a Hyuga branch family, Hinata married into a different clan. As to whether or not Himawari learns tech from her grandpa, she instinctively knew how to use Gentle Fist with her eyehax to knock her demigod dad the fuck out at the age of like 3. Even if its played for laughs just taking that at face value makes her a bigger innate genius with the byyakugan than Neji was
>>
File: Hiashi2.jpg (21KB, 487x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hiashi2.jpg
21KB, 487x375px
>>152063286
>hinata
>heiress
>>
>>152025655
>do you think she objectively deserved to win?

Yes.

No, but then again neither was most of the pairings outside of ShikaTema.
>>
>>152063083
I was talking about Neji, if it wasn't already obvious to non-retards.
>>
>>152063421
As cute as ShikaTema is, they had practically no development. I honestly didn't even think they'd get together and was pleasantly surprised when they did.

Naruto and Hinata had enough development, particularly if you factor in The Last.
>>
>>152063260
If anything, he won by not fucking Pinkshit.
>>
>>152063511
>As cute as ShikaTema is, they had practically no development.
Point. I was actually thinking of the novels where they had more development for them as a pairing (and it was indeed cute as fuck).

As for The Last, not even gonna lie I enjoyed the hell out of that movie, but wish they had more development as a couple in the manga. At least there's tons of side material and they seem to be well-loved as a pair, so I ain't complaining.
>>
>>152063511
>factor in The Last.

No anon.
>>
>>152063519
>Pinkshit
>>
>>152063260
but nobody will say that because everyone favorite waifu won her first choice, who does fucking care with Naruto
>>
>>152063224
Will Himawari ever become relevant in Boruto story?
>>
>>152025655
>do you think she objectively deserved to win?
Yes.
Absolutely not.
>>
>>152063511
By that standard best couple is SasuSaku, except the fact that people hate Sakura
>>
>>152061582
Cute
>>
File: Naruto 498 color.png (482KB, 683x652px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto 498 color.png
482KB, 683x652px
>>152063683
>>152063260
No guy in the series ended up with the girl he initially liked, except maybe Minato.

>Naruto wanted Sakura; thought Hinata was weird
>Sasuke never cared about Sakura; tried to kill her a few times
>Shikamaru wanted to marry a normal, easy-going girl
>Sai thought Ino was loud and ugly
>Chouji wanted a girl who would think he's cool; ended up with a girl who tolerates him, probably because she was the only one to give him the time of day
>>
>>152063821
>SS
>development
wherein
>>
>>152063776
probably not, but since the first chapter showed us 16-18 looking Bortuto I'm hoping we at least get ro teenage Himawari. She has serious Best Girl potential if she grows up to have her mom's figure and her dad's personality. >>152060465

>Genki tittymonster
>>
File: shonen_jumping_the_ninja_shark.jpg (2MB, 961x4100px) Image search: [Google]
shonen_jumping_the_ninja_shark.jpg
2MB, 961x4100px
>>152063776
Well if it turns out instead of activating his own Byakugan he transplanted her eye then that might cover it.
>>
>>152063994
I refuse to believe that one edgelord did all that damage.
>>
>>152063994
>no veins
>Byakugan

I'm certain Bort does get an eye from someone but why people assume its Himawari makes no sense.

Could be his mom, or his grandfater, and I'm the anon that made this post >>152050561
so It can even be Mitsuki's eye that give him the Moon genes to awaken the Tenseigan (which doesn't have veins around it)
>>
>>152064038
>>152063994
Is there a character who can beat Kawaki?
>>
>>152063994
Kawaki did nothing wrong.

Ninjas are the reason why the world they are at isn't peaceful using jutsu to kill each other. By eliminating chakra and ninjas you can create peace.
>>
File: legend_of_a_gutsy_ninja.jpg (2MB, 754x6300px) Image search: [Google]
legend_of_a_gutsy_ninja.jpg
2MB, 754x6300px
>>152064038
If there's too much backlash it might turn out to be like the scene where Naruto was picturing himself in Jiraiya's book setting instead of something that actually happened. Except it'll be Boruto going through some angsty Coldsteel the Hedgeheg phase where he thinks that sort of thing is cool.
>>
>>152063847
>Sasuke never cared about Sakura
Nah, he is just tsundere, like he did with Naruto
>>
Christ, /a/ is retarded.
Of course there is barely any romantic development, it's a fucking Shonen Manga. The point is that it's still more than between Naruto and Sakura who never loved him romantically.
>>
IN CASE NO ONE HAS MADE THIS POINT YET, HERES THIS FOR YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>152025655
Massive tits.
>>
>>152060492
Hinata kept failing like a bitch, Neji had to die and she used the opportunity to guilt trip naruto in its most vulnerable.

What a piece of shit character, no ifea why you virgins like her so much or loose your shit whenever someone pops your wanking bubble.
>>
>>152061519
Evidence of how pathetic and sad your hinashit is?
You sound like the penis sucker and pegged ass in this case anon.
>>
File: 58885310_p6.jpg (71KB, 527x780px) Image search: [Google]
58885310_p6.jpg
71KB, 527x780px
>>
>>152064573
He clearly stated that he didnt liked her nor was he interested on her. Whats tsun about that?

Sasusaku its literally the most retarded and unsettling ship in shounen jump's history.
>>
>>152064707
How is kushina and minato stalking?
Only hinata faggs can be this fuckong retarded.

>>152065336
Literally her only "gimmick"
>>
File: 1482025493326.jpg (3MB, 2150x3036px) Image search: [Google]
1482025493326.jpg
3MB, 2150x3036px
>>
>>152064079
Might be golden Byakugan, since that's canon now.
>>
>>152065406
>, Neji had to die and she used the opportunity to guilt trip naruto in its most vulnerable.
Giving Naruto the motivation to not give up after Neji died is guilt-tripping? You get more retarded by the second.
>>
Well since it seems people here don't know good romance story.
Anyone here read Hiro Mashima's Rave? that was one of actually good romance in shounen.
>>
>>152065704
>golden Byakugan
What?
>>
>>152065655
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
>>152065855
I'm sure it's a great romance subplot, and I've tried to read it a couple times. But unfortunately it's too mediocre of a battle shounen to hold my interest.
>>
>>152066231
what's so cute about that?
>>
>>152066300
>a mother's joy at seeing her son's antics
>not cute

It must suck to be that bitter
>>
>>152066392
well I will never be a mother because I am a career woman
>>
>>152066465
I'll make you into a mother senpai
>>
File: 000_1482405743.jpg (700KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000_1482405743.jpg
700KB, 824x1200px
>>152066191
>What?
pic related
>>
>>152026575
>How does hinata resemble kushina at all?
She resembles Minato, who was the reserve and observant one. Kishi was pretty blatant about it and how Naruto/Kushina overlooked their eventual counterpart until they risked their life for them.
>>
File: 1473881108971.jpg (138KB, 869x666px) Image search: [Google]
1473881108971.jpg
138KB, 869x666px
>>152065570
>Not knowing that minato stalked kushina when they were kids

0/10 bait try harder next time
>>
Did Kaguya actually use the Byakguan during the fight?
>>
File: 21.png (113KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
113KB, 831x1200px
>Naruto still has 6 Path Sage Mode

Jesus Christ, why?
>>
>>152067117
What do you mean? He's been using it consistently ever since he got it.
>>
>>152067117
so him getting beat will show the readers just how powerful the AYYs are

>cheap writing tricks 101
>>
>>152066247
Early chapters are pretty mediocre but it gets really interesting later, especially after the MC's father died (which was the stop point of the anime)
>>
>>152025655
She's just okay but the alternatives are much much much much much much much much worse.

>imagine narusaku happened
>imagine narusasu happened
>>
>>152066675
Looks like some shitty bleach character
>>
>>152030185
>grow up already
So reading shonen as a 30 year old is childish but watching Marvel movies isnt? What do grown ups do?
>>
File: Hinata_im_Epilog.png (117KB, 217x266px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata_im_Epilog.png
117KB, 217x266px
>>152065655
Why did they have to drop that design? Hinata looked way sexier like that.
>>
>>152063286
>demigod who saved the world and is slated to become your next military dictator wasn't to marry your daughter
>you say "no because it's against clan tradition"
>"she'll have to marry her cousin"
>>
>>152061813
heh
>>
>>152060679

You're just as delusional as Mistyfags and Dawntards from /padt/. At least, Kishi decided to stick with the OG plan.

>iirc, Kishi said Sakura would look like a filthy whore or a terrible woman if he made her ending up with Naruto. At least, it was very refreshing to see the annoying tsundere cunt not winning the MCBowl. First with Nurutu, then Bleach and finally Pokemon (Based director actually confirmed it). What a good moment to be alive.
>>
>>152060321
>funny, Kishimoto said she was being honest and that he just sucked at writting females.
>Honest
>...

DUDE, KEKURA WAS JUST LYING!!! SHE WAS AVERTING NARUTO'S GAZE AND WAS COMPARING HIM TO SAUCEGAY!!

TBQH, I think Sakura just started to admire Nurutu because of his heroic self, not because of his real persona. Between someone who crushes on you because of le "white knight in shining armor" meme and someone who loves and accepts you because of the person you are, and not because of memetic feats... i'd rather want to be with the latter.
>>
>>152062418
>seal her chakra
He can't because she can heal herself the same way Naruto used the Kyubi chakra, with an external source.
>>
>>152067117
That's not 6th path sage mode.

That's just kyubi + sage mode.
>>
>>152060027
>told his dad that Sakura was his GF.

He was fuckin cornered by his dad's corpse.

>also, remember what Naruto said when Kaguya was kill. "I don't understand women at all". Besides, fyi, Sakura was spiting when she gave RCP to Nurutu because it was very gross for her.
>>
>>152072590
>You're just as delusional as Mistyfags and Dawntards from /padt/.
So some girl actually won the Ashe? I thought he was supposed to be a pimped who fucked all of these girls and then dumped them once he tore their hymen and came inside their cunny.
>>
>>152046332

>DB
>Bleach
>Juan Pis
>Toriko

Tsundere actually only win in haremshit. Which was the last nekketsu/spokon shonen anime or manga where the hostile girl won the MC in the end...??? Shaman King??? Inazuma 11?? Inuyasha?? FMA?? All of them have their endgame shown to people 6-to-above-10 years ago.

Actually, it's very rare for tsundere/cunt/bitchdere/hostile to win the MCBowl over the shy/quiet/nice girl. What was the last Shonen Jump manga with a tsundere wins ending?? It was a harem (Nisekoi), and even with that, there were a significant amount of people who were pissed and enraged about the ending.
>>
>>152073015

Forgot to say...

Kishimoto, Oda, Shimabukuro and Kubo are all the biggest Akira Toriyama cocksuckers. They are very adamant about honoring their idol in every aspect... even in the endgame department.
>>
>>152072977

Serena kissed him. Main director confirmed it in an interview and even said they couldn't show the kiss because of the jap broadcasting standards for kids shows.They're not a couple still, but director said the scene was intended to make viewers assume and hope they're going to become one in the end.
>>
>i-it's a shonen manga!
>muh mean sakura tsundere!
>look at that cute fanart of hinata can't post pics of the actual manga because she looks like shit in it
>it was obvious she was endgame from the start despite kishimoto admitting he flipflopped
>t-toriyama did it too!
just admit it's a shit pairing and stop trying to rationalize it, you sound as reasonable as SJWs
>>
>>152074566
I think you're the SJW here, refusing to accept reality.

In a shonen, what matters is who the girl is attracted to. No one cares who the guy is attracted to 9/10 times. The girl who desires a guy for a long enough time gets him.

Hinata desired Naruto way before it was popular.
Sakura desired Saskay from the start and even when he was shit and tried to kill her.

So they won.

That's all there's to it.
>>
>>152063286
>He doesn't know the plan.
>>
>Kobayashi asks if there was a lot of Sakura hate, and Kishimoto says there was, and even young girls told him they hate her. Kishimoto said that he continued on regretting Sakura’s character.
>Kishimoto explains that Hinata, like Sakura, never really did anything but her popularity just kept going up and up, so part way through the story he started to wonder whether he should make her the main heroine instead, or at least gradually write her into the direction of the heroine.
>I decided from pretty early on that Naruto and Hinata would be together. So I kept Naruto and Sakura close together in order to make it misleading. I even dared to describe and draw parallels between Sakura and Naruto’s mother, Kushina, in repetitive scenes, on purpose, to achieve that effect.
The man at least stuck with what he started with.
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (20KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
20KB, 240x210px
I like kibahina
>>
>Hinata
>Orihime
>Morgiana

All wanted the dick, all got the dick. It's that simple.
>>
>>152075242
where did l deny the pairing was canon you giant mongoloid
>>
Kishi put some scenes suggesting Naruto x Sakura to mislead the readers, so he didn't want to let the readers to know about the final pairings.
Why did he do that? Didn't he want to lose readers or something? Or to keep the readers guessing to create more emotion?
>>
>>152079229
>Orihime
if you need to make comparisons with something written by kubo to defend your pairing you know it's shit
>Morgiana
actually far better written than anything in naruto as there's a semblance of narrative arc for both characters here
>>
>>152079701
Orihime and Ichigo's relationship is pretty better developed than Naruhina. At least they had a relationship.
>>
>>152079701
>your pairing
It's not my pairing, I have no opinion on NH or IH. The only one I listed that I like is Alimor.

I'm just saying that, well written or not, the girl wanting the dick is what decides what pairing will become canon most of the time.
>>
>>152073138
So just make amourfags even more delusional.
>>
>>152080189

Found the salty Mistyfag/Pokeshitter/NaruSaku/Ichiruki.

Go back to Tumblr, you fuckin piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_1639.png (1MB, 1194x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1639.png
1MB, 1194x1024px
What did this girl ever accomplish?
>>
>>152080447

Being a widow mother whose father was a heavy smoker???
>>
>>152079840
Ichigo never displayed romantic intentions towards any of the girls.

He was the quintessential asexual shonen hero (like Luffy or Goku, but less retarded and more bland).
>>
>>152067117
This
>>152072752
He did something similar in the movie but without the sage. He might still have some of the powers of the Six Path but to have maximum power he needs to have the her part of the kyubi + the rest of the tailed beasts.
They had to lower his powerlevel somehow
>>
>>152079956
The time for Mikasa and Ochako is coming.
>>
>>152080997
>Micucksa
You mean Historia right?
>>
>>152025655
She didn't "win" anything except the chance to be hitched to a loudmouthed retard and to carry his edgy seed to term. It takes a horrible pairing like Sasuke/Sakura to make it look like she won anything other than a booby prize.
>>
>>152079350
You said it was shit (because it's a pairing where the girl has feelings for the guy).
>>
>>152081304
Nah.

Mikasa wants the dick, she will get it, it's shounen law by this point. I don't like it but it is what it is.
>>
>>152079628
The same reason he kept Tobi's identity ambiguos, in order to give fans something to speculate about.

There is the fact of course, that except for the most mentally challenged members of the audience, both outcomes were completely obvious.
>>
Yes, and yes. She was the best girl.
>>
File: 57c907b5361cb.jpg (92KB, 696x687px) Image search: [Google]
57c907b5361cb.jpg
92KB, 696x687px
Soon
>>
>>152067117
It's nice to know that this month's chapter will be the end of the movie rehash.
>>
>>152028257
The worst part is that it isn't that out of the blue
>>
>>152066675
So Kubo started to work on Boruto i see?
>>
>>152081390
l said it was shit because it was terribly done, what does it have anything to do with girls feelings

morgiana's feelings for alibaba for ex are reciprocated more than a hundred chapters before the end and she's his main motivation for his final battle, l don't even like the pairing but if you can't see how it's a proper subplot instead of being lowest common denominator beta pandering like naruto/hinata then l don't know what to tell you
>>
>>152084933
While I really like NH, I have to agree with this.

At least Alibaba's attempt to date Morgiana was met with a "wait for me" until this last arc when got engaged. Hinata's confession was pretty poorly addressed after it happened.
>>
>>152068169
Reading shonen as a grown up isn't bad. Being a little bitch about it is.
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.