[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished assassination classroom. What does /a/ think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (326KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1600x1024px
Just finished assassination classroom. What does /a/ think about it?
>>
i want to impregnate nagisa's boipucci
>>
>>152001645
You must first tell us what is your opinion so we can make fun of it
>>
Im surprised by how much I liked it. It was predictable and a lot of episodes were dumb but along the way I grew attached to the majority of the cast, especially Koro Sensai.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
second season was leagues better than the first, but I wont shit on the first season too much.

even though it was complete garbage
>>
It's about twice as long as it needed to be, the plot continued but didn't really twist in any way until the revelations about Korosensei near the end. Children being trained into world-class assassins in a single year is unbelievable. for a series about assassination, they treated it like a friendly occupation and never once addressed the moral consequences or PTSD or anything. A scene where a character makes their first kill and it haunts him is basically required, but nope everybody is just using nerf guns and foam knives the whole time so nobody has to actually think. maybe having Nagisa kill a target, enjoy it, and be disgusted with himself that he liked it, that would've been interesting.

It's a weird premise that works fine for the gags but undermines whenever they try and go serious. Though I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't tear up a little at Korosensei wanting to call roll, one last time.

Neuro was better.
>>
Hows the new chibi show? It sounds like it would be shit.
>>
I like the first season
Never got around to the second season though, I plan to one day.
>>
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who teared up at the end. Would you say that the last 5 episodes made it worth watching?
>>
>>152002535
The ED music is cute.
>>
>>152001645
Assassination Classroom blew my expectations; it's a really enjoyable show that I'll never regret watching. The episode where everyone was given nicknames was great

Galge Protagonist = Best Boy
Moe in a Box = Best Girl
>>
>>152001645
Never finished the anime, but the manga was pretty good.

>>152002097
>Children being trained into world-class assassins in a single year is unbelievable
And a mutant octopus threatening to destroy the earth is? I mean the series was unrealistic from the beginning, so this shouldn't have come as a surprise.

And you would have a point about the ptsd and killing, if they ever killed anyone else. But korosensei was always their only target. Anything else was just in self defense, and even then, they only incapacitated the person.

And even killing korosensei was more out of mercy.
>>
>>152002535
It's fun, and they made the retarded dance OP into 8-bit ED this time around.
>>
>>152002020
>Im surprised by how much I liked it.
Same here. Even though a lot of what >>152002097 said is correct, it was a pleasurable surprise.
Hello shooting star, hello shooting star again
>>
i thought that it was going to go full edge like neuro, but it was enjoyable
>>
But who was the hand?
>>
I sure didn't except to cry as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d36pelIaV1I
>>
File: 1439332984226.gif (2MB, 393x299px) Image search: [Google]
1439332984226.gif
2MB, 393x299px
>>152001734
The episode where he's undercover wearing that plaid skirt and thigh highs.
>>
>>152002097
I was glad they avoided that cliche
It's annoying to be beaten over the head about how "murder is baaaaaaaaaaaad"
>>
It's more or less confirmed that Nagisa knocked up Kaede, right?
>>
>>152001645
Best OPs of the year honestly
>>
Principal's story changed my life, to be honest.
>>
>>152003476
>two frames of "jumping" animation

That first OP dance was retarded, but the song was really catchy even if the singing was cringy at first
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.