[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What is your opinion on Endless Eight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What is your opinion on Endless Eight?
>>
Kyon kun denwa
>>
Blunder
>>
Could have been 3-4 episodes and still had the same effect without being absolutely retarded.
>>
>>151995393
It was pretty grueling but after a while the episodes felt shorter when I realized the order of events. Then you memorize what they'll say each time, so when they don't say it or they say it differently, it reminds you that the loop is not set in stone. It can be broken. Also, the fact that Yuki notes many loops between each episode makes it seem even longer, as if you've been stuck in the loop, too, without even knowing it. The whole thing feels like a lowkey horror story. I probably will never watch it again, but no anime has made me feel the same way since, so I guess that's neat
>>
A testament to how popular the show was.
I don't care what narrative purpose you're trying to tell, that's unadulterated bullshit on the level that should close a studio down.
But Haruhi fans were/are apparently really, really fucking into the series for some reason, so I guess it worked.
It would be much more forgivable and acceptable and I'd even think it cool if it were done in a written format, but as an animation its absolutely retarded.
>>
>>151995393
it's shit and everyone who likes is lies to to himself.
>>
I genuinely, unironically enjoyed it.
>>
>>151995393
I enjoyed new swimsuits in every episode.
>>
Biggest prank anime has ever produced. takes less time to read the chapter then to watch a single one of the episodes.
>>
Watching it with /a/ is glorious.
I also prefer it to the movie arc from S2, which is both boring as hell and uncomfortably awkward to watch because of how big a bitch Haruhi is through the whole thing and Kyon's reaction to it.
>>
>>151995393
the andy warhol of anime
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.