[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did she shoot herself in the head and be completely fine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: homugun.png (281KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
homugun.png
281KB, 600x300px
How did she shoot herself in the head and be completely fine?
>>
File: Phineas-Gage.png (611KB, 900x558px) Image search: [Google]
Phineas-Gage.png
611KB, 900x558px
>>151988806
This guy survived this rod shooting through his head, anime people are a lot more resistant than normal people.

Also weren't their bodies just dolls operated by the Faberge eggs they had?
>>
The bullet only grazed her, did you even watch the movie?
>>
She'd only die by shooting her soul gem.
>>
>>151988981
But what was the point of that scene then? Apart from creating an exploitable reaction image.
>>
>>151989051
Manipulating Mami through her kindness. She should've known that Homura can only injure herself by shooting the soul gem but she got caught off guard due to caring for Homura. That's how she exploited it to cut the ribbon and put Mami in the time freeze.
>>
>>151988923
But wouldn't that bullet destroy his consciousness?
>>
>>151989252
Actually I don't think Mami even knew about the soul gems at that point, with the barrier altering memories and all. What you said was right anyway so whatever
>>
Trying to shoot yourself like that is really dumb, if you don't get it right all you'll destroy is your optic nerves.
>>
>>151989413
Yeah Mami doesn't really know about the whole "we are actually the soul gem" stuff even in the main timeline, and when she does it usually results in her killing off everyone and herself.

In particular, I think post-Madokami change, none of the surviving magical girls have the knowledge of the soul gems being them. They only discovered that information either when one of them witches out or something like a confrontation that leads to Madoka throwing away Sayaka's soul gem. And since Madokami's intention was to prevent in fighting, the confrontation doesn't happen... also the fact that Madoka isn't there to throw it anyway.
>>
>>151989605
This, it's best to put it in your mouth at a 45 degree angle aiming up through the soft palate at the brain stem.
>>
File: magic.jpg (198KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
198KB, 500x724px
>>151988806
>>
>>151990162
Don't post magic bitch.
Nobody likes her.
>>
>>151990191
t. Homura
>>
File: mami.jpg (201KB, 778x746px) Image search: [Google]
mami.jpg
201KB, 778x746px
>>151990191
delet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.