[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: latest-cb=20150622225501.jpg (111KB, 454x248px) Image search: [Google]
latest-cb=20150622225501.jpg
111KB, 454x248px
Two nights ago I dreamed I had a stand. I can't remember what its hability was, but I remember it hovering beside me and me thinking this was definitely part of me or my personality. There were also other people with stands which I seemed to know.
It's odd because I don't even watch Jojo. I watched the 1st season and dropped it. All I know about stands is the vague manga panels I see posted here.

Let's hear your anime dreams /a/.
>>
>>151975725
So how's aspergers treating you OP?
>>
>>151975725
Two nights ago I dreamed that my mother in law died of a massive coronary and then I started pulling insert like worms out of the pores in my skin.
>>
File: 1441738137835.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441738137835.png
144KB, 500x500px
"Stands" by definition are entities (demons) which possess people which sometimes give them seemingly "supernatural" abilities while causing them spiritual bondage/ailments (they hinder not help). They are more common than you think and are everywhere around you, so yes OP, you probably saw your inner demons as well as others

Look to Jesus for more answers
>>
>>151978848
Noooo, maybe you aught to read the manga.
Stands are the manifestation of a person's spiritual energies.
>>
File: 1437583440461.jpg (171KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1437583440461.jpg
171KB, 650x650px
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand

-A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves. (working without knowledge of whats the person is doing, demons also do this)

Stands can be inherited (also demons called:generational curses) much like when ppl say "oh my grandma also was psychic/whatever" they merely inherited that spirit/curse generational and guess what happens when demons are cast out? they also lose that ability. See : Acts:16-19
16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

19 And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

It's not the people who gain spiritual abilities unless its by the Holy Spirit (from God) otherwise its demonic (from the devil/kingdom of darkness) 90% of the time its demonic (this also applies to some supposedly "christian priests/pastors" with these abilities.

-Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects

Same applies here, demons rarely manifest a/o are noticed by people unless they have those specific abilities/demons of their own

-A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

Reflects the spiritual nature of this,but IRL this is a lie only Jesus truly casts demons our/has authority over demons

Matthew12:26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
>>
File: 1438607068263.png (934KB, 952x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1438607068263.png
934KB, 952x1290px
Cont.

-Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound; Wheel of Fortune being bound to a car, and The Fool being bound to sand. (demons are usually bound to people,objects, places, they re very territorial in this sense)

-When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them, visually crumbling and breaking away; however, exceptions do exist, such as Anubis, who stayed in the sword he was bound to, and Stray Cat and Notorious B.I.G., who both only activated after their User's death. (Another half-truth, they merely pass on somewhere else or again as mentioned here, into an object, and some choose to stay hidden for the person's lifetime not manifesting easily)

-When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury. (when a demon is removed from a person the person usually falls limp/becomes weak temporarily or in the case of ripping out too quickly/drastically,(from a very powerful demon) CAN cause physical death, though rare, buddhist monks(in the himalayas) would warn visiting westerners not to startle certain monks actually performing fast-travel/meditation as the the "demon inside them would leave too abruptly causing them to die")

This is also stated in Mark 9:14-29

25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.
>>
File: 1430641857124.png (207KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
1430641857124.png
207KB, 443x523px
Cont.

Stands are defined as personifications of "life energy" whose abilities are given visual form. When first presented, the kana スタンド (Sutando/Stand) in a furigana format is written above the kanji 幽波紋 (Yūhamon),[2] meaning "Ghostly Ripple". (interesting word use here of Ghostly Ripple)

-The first Stands in the JoJo universe are named after the Major Arcana of the Tarot and Ancient Egyptian deities, and often openly attributed some similarity. Near the end of Part 3 and onwards, Stands are commonly named after western musical artists/aliases, bands, albums, and songs.(everything from Tarot, Egyptian Gods/mythology, to pop-culture idolatry ,all linked in one way or another to the demonic)

Point im making with all this is that the anime may seem like fiction to most but its actually teaching people (with certain key lies tied in) about things that actually exist and trying to get people to befriend them/be more interested in/be familiar with the occult and things of that nature, this is a very common theme in many animes/aspects of our culture both old and new, to the end in which people misinterpret things that actually ARE real or just write them off as mere fiction due to the fact they were just in "an animes lul". The people who write these shows get these influences/ideas from somewhere and there is a very clear motivation/agenda for these premises being everywhere in these shows/in culture itself, in order to indoctrinate people (especially those at a younger, more susceptible age) into these ideas in the first place, for fun or not. Hope that helps again see your Bible for more details (KJV version is best) and Praise Jesus
>>
File: 1360997517062.jpg (309KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
1360997517062.jpg
309KB, 582x800px
>>151975725
When I was in right in the middle of going through the only phase of depression I've ever had, I used to daydream about the keions all the time. It got so bad that one time I was just sitting in class and started imagining Ritsu sitting right next to me. I saw everything; her face, her hair, the way she moved, the creases in her shirt. It was fucking weird. One of my friends was trying to talk to me while I was daydreaming and had to shake me to snap me out of it. Those were dark times. I kinda miss seeing the keions around though
>>
File: 1363212690722.jpg (56KB, 478x483px) Image search: [Google]
1363212690722.jpg
56KB, 478x483px
>>151980323
cont.

I had a dream (an actual dream, not a daydream) about doing the beach episode with all of them. I decided to lay next to Mugi under the umbrella and subsequently fell asleep. When I woke up, Ritsu was on top of me, really close to my face, staring at me. Later, after the sun set, we all got together inside and played some truth or dare. I had to go and Azusa picked truth for me. She asked "Out of all of us, who would you date?" The answer was obviously the Ritz but I decided to give a broad answer like "I would be lucky to date any of you." Azusa looked disappointed.
>>
>jojofags
>>
File: 00026.jpg (23KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
00026.jpg
23KB, 400x295px
>>151975725
Sounds like you're just haunted by some ghost that entered your dreams too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.