[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this motherfucker is really famouse and loved here in Chile.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
So this motherfucker is really famouse and loved here in Chile. ¿Is loved by you too guys?
>>
Hola yo soy Koni.
>>
I remember seeing this here on Mexico, is it true that all the dub was made up bullshit?
>>
>it's another thread about chile made by chile
>>
>>151975948
Dónde está Konimar?
Captcha: ABOGADOS MARTHA
>>
File: Moro.jpg (115KB, 481x550px) Image search: [Google]
Moro.jpg
115KB, 481x550px
>>151975060
A MORO SE LE VEN LOS CHONES!
>>
File: Moro Clothed.jpg (115KB, 780x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Moro Clothed.jpg
115KB, 780x1100px
>>151980214
can't post the nude ones.
>>
>>151978074
dubs are always bullshit, they make up words to fit the mouth flaping.
>>
>>151980247
Sure you can.
She's what got me into DFC.
>>
>>151978074
>Made up bullshit.
>He expects mexicans in the dub business to do a faithful job.
>When all they do is say "fuck it" and localize it in an even worse way than Nintendo does, with their regional jokes and sayings, expecting all of Latin America to tag along.
>Now you're imagining characters calling an Onigiri a taco

Sasuga mejicanos
>>
They had a blast, though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgiSEwAmW60
>>
wish there was a torrent for this shit, but all I find is 50mb trash.
>>
>>151975060
is koni-chan latin dub the equivalent of Ghost Stories english dub?
both are funny and made no fucking sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
>>
>>151980607
this only applies to pre 2000 anime though
before Shrek to be exact
>>
>>151981117

Yeah.
Imagine Berserk's Outtakes, but trying to make sense out of them because the dub cast spent all the budget making jokes and can't do the retakes on time.
>>
I just heard that is wasn't really lvoed in japan. And that here was loved just because of the dub.
>>
>>151975060
isn't the glasses guy in love with kony because he is so round? I remember they had to censor a lot of shit during his fantasies with him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.