[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is NHK ni Youkoso!? Is it worth while anime to watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 8367l.jpg (119KB, 563x450px) Image search: [Google]
8367l.jpg
119KB, 563x450px
How good is NHK ni Youkoso!? Is it worth while anime to watch?
>>
If you want to kill yourself have at it
>>
>>151970316
so its good?
>>
File: Shibuki_ran_school.jpg (591KB, 1280x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Shibuki_ran_school.jpg
591KB, 1280x1393px
Anime isn't worth watching in general.
>>
>>151970340
The manga is better, funnier but also more depressing than the anime. Seriously, the anime is light-hearted in comparison.
>>
>>151970408
Wrong, your opinion is really shitty
>>
It's very good. Favourite anime.
>>
No, fuck off.
>>
You time is worthless, do whatever.
>>
>>151970265
do it, it will remind you of your own pathetic life
>>
I read the manga novel and watched the anime its good
>>
>>151970265
The worst part about welcome to the NHK is not being able to find another show like it. If you do watch/read it I would wait at least a year between each adaptations.
>>
novel > manga > anime
>>
>>151971595
I thought the manga and the anime were both equal just different. The novel was good but it was too short.
>>
>>151970408
yeah like your generic shool girl slice of life "fall into tsundere, genki childhood friend and a quiet one pandering with a retarded dickless self insert as a mc" is worth watching. ur just garbling generic garbage like half of the anime fanbase in general
>>
>>151970265
It's not great.
>>
>>151970265
NHK is amazing. I couldn't say I had a favourite until I watched it.
>>
>>151970265
rec threads belong on >>>/wsr/
lurk for 2 years before posting
>>
>>151970265
I've read the novel, read the manga and watched the anime. All fantastic.
>>
I watched this once when I was 17, and again when I was 25. It was like a completely different show, it seemed to transform from a fun comedy that I was completely separated from to an all-too-real and depressing retread of the life I lived in those 8 years.
>>
>>151972085
That's what time does to a person.
>>
>>151974023
time is just a scale though
>>
>>151971492
Yeah, thats true, i watch tatamy galaxy and its something like nhk, im not saying that are similar, just that they are depressive and take the same "topic" but aproach in a different way. Yeah OP you need to watched both
>>
It's actually amazing. I just finished it last week and miss it so much. It's no where near as depressing as people say and all the characters are lovable, not to mention it's pretty easy to follow and has a great story about changing yourself for the better as seen across all the characters.

Check it out, you won't regret it.
>>
>>151971959
This OP, but do it this order though; Anime, Manga, Novel.

If you read the manga and novel after watching the anime you will read the lines using the characters voice from the anime, it fits well.
Besides the manga is better than the anime and the novel is better than both.
>>
it's a masterpices. easily in the tops 5 best anime of the 00's.
>>
>>151970265
Speaking as someone who was told not to waste their time on it: no, not really. It's not particularly good or particularly bad.

It was fine as something to watch to pass the time but there's nothing especially compelling about it and it has 0 closure. Spoiler tags used for their intended purpose for once: The protagonist is still hopeless, home bound and paranoid at the end even though he shows brief signs of recovery during the series, the project me undertakes with his neighbor/friend amounts to nothing and that character gives up on all their dreams to go back home to their farm in the country and get hitched, both of the girls/love interests are still fucked in the head except one of them finally stops toying with the protag's affection and gets knocked up by another guy.
>>
>>151970265
It was great. Fuck this dude:
>>151971919

Opening is GOAT and the show itself can be quite fucking depressing at times but it was a great watch. If the themes apply to you, it may be too real at times, but it's also enjoyable to just watch some fucked up people go about their shitty lives while trying (albeit not trying that hard) to get better. You root for them.
Worth watching

Also a question to those who have watched: would a Pururin ringtone for my phone be too autistic?
>>
>>151975340
Did we watch the same show?
>>
>>151974497
>It's no where near as depressing as people say
yeah, that kind of just became a thing as time passed, not really depressing we just kind of like it more when we see it that way
>>
Its a 10/10 anime
It changed my life.
>>
Read the manga and then spend 3 days in bed thinking about killing yourself.
>>
>>151975723
He's a normalfag. NHK is a normalfag filter.
>>
>>151975340
Way to fucking miss the point.
>>
I have a series of depression block shows I watch around this time of year. Usually it is Texhnolyze->Lain->Haibane Renmei->Kino's Journey (Not too depressing, but I need something less depressing to not want to die too badly)->NHK.
>>
>>151972085
Jesus christ are you me? I watched this shit when I was 19 or 20 and now I'm watching it again 25 and feeling the same way.
>>
just watch it you nigger. its amazing.

youll like it unless youre a total normie or chad.
>>
>>151970265
The show had the most relatable main character ever which put me into a weird state of laughing my ass off and becoming very depressed at the same time.
>>
>>151975582
hide your power level
>>
File: 1398048873903.png (472KB, 706x543px) Image search: [Google]
1398048873903.png
472KB, 706x543px
>>151970265
>watch this
>supposed to be depressing
>tfw too content with being a worthless piece of shit to be sad

I want to be depressed but I can't
>>
>>151981568
are you sure you're not depressed about the fact that you can't be depressed?
>>
>>151981891
Anon just wants to fit in.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.