[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

/berserk/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I found somewhere that the "band of hawks" scanlations are made up, apart from weird grammar and getting names mixed up/misspelled I've had no conformation of this, could anyone give me some evidence?
>>
>Berserk babby asking to be spoonfed
Pottery
>>
>>151958671
Yeah, Gattsu should be spelled correctly Götz.

brb, correcting the chapters. See you in 10 years.
>>
>>151958671
Made up as in the scanlation group doesn't understand Japanese and were just translating manga on a hunch?
>>
>>151958671
It's supposed to be the band of the falcon, not hawk.
>>
>>151958671
What the fuck are you talking about Anon? Do you mean " made up" as in the entire band of the hawk ark is a whole bunch of horse shit? or that the translators are wrong? What do you mean? Elaborate Anon.
>>
>>151961276
Band of the Hawk surely sounds better than Band of the Falcon
Hawkonia on the other hand
>>
File: faggot ass purses.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot ass purses.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>151964097
it's band of the falcon. like the millennium falcon
i also prefer some of the band of the hawk scanlations, even if the actual translation is fucked
>>
File: Berserk v31 p089a.jpg (1MB, 2113x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Berserk v31 p089a.jpg
1MB, 2113x3000px
>>151965528
You're an edgy child.
>>
>>151965595
there's that word again
>>
>>151965662
>hurr durr I like the one where he's swearing and call people faggots because that means he's a cool tough guy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.