[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece Film Gold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: one piece gold.png (4MB, 1075x1465px) Image search: [Google]
one piece gold.png
4MB, 1075x1465px
I've watched One Piece until half of the Imperial Down arc (around episode 430 of 770, so I'm really behind on the story). Would One Piece Film Gold spoiler me something important?

There's some sort of small anime convention where I live and one one of the movies they project at a theater is this one, and a friend who watches OP wants me to go with him. As I intend to eventually start watching OP again, I would rather not spoil myself.
>>
Yes it contains some huge spoilers for anyone not up to Dressrosa arc
>>
>>151957731
You should at least get past the Marineford arc, which is after Impel down
>>
>>151958369
And also past the flashback arc if that's considered separate from Marineford
>>
>>151957731
Rob lucci comes back as part of cp0 with spandam and fights sabo, luffys third brother, also it spoils gear 4 and that luffy defeated doflamingo
>>
I don't have enough time to watch all of that, since the movie is in 4-5 days and I'm busy, but thanks to >>151958516 I guess I don't have to worry about spoilers anymore...
>>
>>151959049
You're an idiot for continuing to read this thread after my comment >>151958235 anyway.
Is this your first time on /a/ (or the internet) or something?
>>
>>151959049
shut the fuck up, drop the anime and read the colored version of the manga

the movies are al non canon garbage
>>
When was the last time One Piece or any big Shonen in recent history had a worthwhile thing that could be spoilered.
Just watch whatever you want.
>>
>>151957731
>watched
You're supposed to read One Piece.
>>
>>151959257
>colored version
>shitting on good line art
/a/ used to have such high standards.
>>
>>151957731
>Imperial Down
>>
>watching One Piece

Instead of wasting your life, you could read the superior version in less than a week.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.