[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 618
Thread images: 163

File: RemBestGirl.png (580KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
RemBestGirl.png
580KB, 864x1296px
This girl has previously tortured and killed you

But now she loves you and wants to have your babies

Can you love a girl who once did terrible things to you, /a/?
>>
>>151941051
Sure why not, I stink so it was a given.
>>
I am hugely resentfull person, so no.
As an outsider I can appreciate Rem's character development, but personally I can't understand Subaru's psyche.
To be so kindhearted to someone who literally tortured you for information, killed you twice, and put up a facade around you.

I would unflinchingly kill that bitch in his position.
>>
If she is good looking enough, sure.
>>
No. Im hoping Tappei will eventually have Rem wake up and later experience all the shit Subaru went through since arriving to Lugunica just so that she can mentally break down and realize how she did more harm than good.
>>
>>151941051
Since I can understand her rationale when she killed him, I'd understand if under the same circumstances she killed me. She didn't do it out of malice.
>>
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
OMK teaches you accepting people who harm you is part of the process of maturing. Plus it's your retard ass's fault it happened.

And the girl is super cute, devoted, wants to have your babies, and tremendously helpful to your survival. It'll outweigh the bad. Consider it restitution.
>>
>>151941051
ABSOLUTELY.

The thing is, it obviously had natural effects on Subaru. This is part of why Rem hasn't just taken over his heart (never mind the concept of preference).
Subaru could've worked towards getting her "caught" rather than just working to be friends with her AND THEN been nice.
He didn't though and that's perfectly understandable, especially in context of everything he knew at the time. And this is part of why Subaru deserves to choose, rather than being obligated to accept Rem (never mind basic human rights).
>>
>>151941051
Subaru was a suspicious guy who had the smell of witch thus making people believe that he was a member of the witch cult.
Rem's fuck up makes sense, at least rationally.
>>
It wasn't really torture, it was more a brutal violent murder. The intent was to kill more than torture.
Just when you run around you're tricky to kill cleanly.

Rem is dumb waifubait still, but I want to defend her actions regardless.
>>
Emilia is the only person who didn't try to brutally murder Subaru when they first met and everyone's mad that Subaru likes her over miss 'I fucking brutally murdered you twice'
>>
>>151943725
>This is part of why Rem hasn't just taken over his heart (never mind the concept of preference).
>he doesn't know
>>
>>151944102
It's both isn't it? I haven't ready many post-anime spoilers, but at this point he loves both Emilia and Rem, no?
>>
>>151943817
>rationally
The rational thing to do would've been to inform the house and have them talk it out or something. Look at all the time Subaru had before she killed him each time. What if he had been there to slaughter and gotten even one person in that time?
>>
No, I dont really like such characters.
>>
>>151943934
Even Subaru doesn't give a fuck since her actions were understandable. The only one who hates her for killing/trying to kill Subaru is Rem herself.
>>
>>151941596
What an idiot.
>>
>>151941507
She killed him once, the first mansion death was because of mana depletion caused by the dog; she killed him after he started behaving strangely because he was already redoing at that point.
>>
>>151944366
Subaru forgives but cannot forget
>>
>>151944213
It's both for now at least. But at the same time there's the whole deal where the only one he'll suicide himself for if he can't protect her is Rem.
>>
>>151944489
She killed him twice after the dog bite
>>
>>151944366
Shit writing, no sane person would forgive someone who tortured you or murdered you.
>>
>>151941051

>Emilia (royal candidate) brings a random guy to the mansion
>guy smells like witch cult
>witch cult is responsible for killing the oni clan and Rem's whole family except for Ram
>that random person does suspicious things and knows stuff he shouldn't know
>steals a knife, leaves the mansion and spies on them

Yeah, I would have killed him too. Too much of a risk to let him live.
>>
>>151944519
Sure he remembers, but he doesn't give a flying fuck. He even gets shown what happens/what could potentially happens after he dies in one of the loops that Rem kills him in (Rem still being the cold and dismissive person she was at that point), and it does nothing to change his love for her.
>>
>>151944570
That's just one scenario, don't single it out. He didn't do all that during his first visit.
That said, we all know she shouldn't have killed him in the first place, but we all understand why she solo-ed him too (with the exception of the time Ram killed him because Rem was doing more than just killing him).
>>
>>151944519
Im hoping Satella interferes and mind breaks Rem by showing her the previous loops and AUs. Im tired of seeing this narrative that Rem cares about Subaru. She conveniently used Subaru as an escape mechanism and even Subaru admits this in their From Zero scene.

If Rem truly understood how much shit Subaru went through she wouldn't be so hard on him failing to do the impossible.
>>
>>151944683
The first time he died from the curse. The second time he was cursed and was on the way to Emilia's room at nighttime. Rem killed him because he was suspicious but also because of her hatred towards the cults. The third time he was super suspicious.
>>
>>151944701
You're dumb. Like really really dumb.

Rem loves Subaru the most and expects the most out of him because she already saw what he's capable of.

>She conveniently used Subaru as an escape mechanism and even Subaru admits this in their From Zero scene

Please rewatch that scene.

>If Rem truly understood how much shit Subaru went through she wouldn't be so hard on him failing to do the impossible.

She even said that she doesn't understand how much shit Subaru has gone through. You should really rewatch that episode
>>
>>151944886
>anime only fag

You can fuck off.
>>
>>151944564
Am i missing something?
First mansion death was the one with the dog right? then he dies because she kills him? then he loops by jumping off the cliff, then it was the body pillow loop right?
>>
>>151944983
You missed rem murdering him after he lingers on the mansion grounds
>>
>>151944564
The throat slice was Ram, not Rem. Rem did torture him a little though.
>>
>>151944977
He's not wrong though.
>>
>>151944886
Rem loves Subaru because he had to climb an uphill battle to gain her confidence. She sees Subaru struggle but she doesn't see Subaru struggle and die multiple times. She doesn't understand what exactly he's went through or how hard, terrifying and traumatizing his experiences are.
>>
>>151945010
Oh yes, that's true, it was Ram in that instance, but I do not think Rem would've stopped.
Well, she dies for him many many times in the original source, during the Betelgeuse arc, way more than just 2 times, and they are all horrific, the one that snaps him out of confusion is the one shown in the anime with her confession.
>>
File: 1470285608099.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470285608099.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>151941051
>would you forgive a cute oni with fat tits
Yes, for absolutely anything.
>>
>>151944977
Even then in the chapter "From Zero" she says exactly that as well.
>>
>>151941051
No. That's why I love Emilia

>comforts you and gives you lap pillows

>doesnt force you to change

She's perfect!
>>
>>151946592
>doesnt force you to change

That's probably the shittiest aspect of her personality. This is probably why Otto and Patarche are higher on the best girl/popularity list than EMilia
>>
>>151946674
But Otto is a guy and Patarche is a lizard
>>
File: 1463709356135.png (42KB, 208x212px) Image search: [Google]
1463709356135.png
42KB, 208x212px
>>151946727
I see no problem with this
>>
>>151944977
What? I read every translation we got. It's from the from zero chapter. Not my fault that you're to dumb to read.

>[Rem: I don’t know what type of rough feelings you’ve been through, or what you’ve done to make you suffer like this. I know I shouldn’t rashly say something like I understand it too.]

>[Rem: But…but even then…there are things that I understand.]

>[Rem: I know that Subaru-kun isn’t someone who could give up on something midway.]

>[Rem: I know that Subaru-kun isn’t someone who can give up on the future.]

She clearly said that she doesn't understand everything.

>[Subaru: I wanted to say that it couldn’t be helped! I wanted people to tell me that it couldn’t be helped! That’s it! I only pretended to do my best for that reason! Even when I had you help me with studying, it was just a pose to cover up my embarrassment! Deep inside, I’m just a small, cowardly piece of filth who only cares about my appearance. Deep inside, nothing….! Nothing has changed!]

Subaru used them as an escape mechanism not the other way round you dumb fuck.
>>
>Tokyo-based mobile software company jig.jp has revealed the results of its latest survey conducted with 14,879 users (12,747 females, 2,132 males) of its free market app specialized in anime/manga/idol merchandises, Otamart, between November 10 and 14, 2016. As the gendar ratio suggests, the results mainly present female fans' opinions.

>"The most popular two-dimensional character in 2016"

>1. Rem (Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-)
>2. Karamatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>3. Ichimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>4. Victor Nikiforov (Yuri!!! On ICE)
>5. Osamu Dazai (Bungo Stray Dogs)
>6. Chuya Nakahara (Bungo Stray Dos)
>7. Kiyomitsu Kashuu (Touken Ranbu)
>8. Toru Amuro (Detective Conan)
>9. Sogo Osaka (Idolish 7)
>10. Jyushimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)

No longer waifubait, objectively best girl.
>>
>>151946821
They both used each other as escape mechanisms. Not everything has to be spelled out explicitly in the novels, you idiot. Subaru wanted acknowledgement to hide his insecurities of being useless and incompetent and Rem used Subaru as a way to save herself from her own insecurities towards her sister. She didn't like Subaru initially; only until Subaru had to do the impossible - only possible through multiple deaths - to progress and build his relationships with everyone else. She knows she doesn't understand how Subaru does it but that doesn't mean she wouldn't feel extremely guilty if she ever found out about his powers and the fucked up experiences he had to go through. She doesnt see Subaru die like we do - she just sees her "fanatical hero" succeed in the main loops.
>>
>>151947479
In a sense, Rem is spared from the full consequences of her actions whereas Subaru was unlucky enough to see the sadistic sides of her.
>>
File: 1483053810447.jpg (88KB, 865x923px) Image search: [Google]
1483053810447.jpg
88KB, 865x923px
>>151947479
>Is the only person Subaru allows to openly show his weakness and flaws to
>The few people who criticizes him and shittalks him other than Otto
>Has viewed him many times as anything but someone who is less than perfect or the farthest away from a hero
>Still has the balls to claim Rem views him as a "fanatical hero"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>151947881
>you can't be a hero if you're not perfect in every way
>>
>>151947479
What are you even arguing for? You said that

> Im tired of seeing this narrative that Rem cares about Subaru. She conveniently used Subaru as an escape mechanism and even Subaru admits this in their From Zero scene.

This is wrong. Stop pulling shit out of nowhere.

>If Rem truly understood how much shit Subaru went through she wouldn't be so hard on him failing to do the impossible.

Rem isn't even hard on him for failing. She does know what a useless piece of shit he can be but she also knows that he isn't someone who gives up easily. She's hard on him if he want to give up because she knows what he's capable of. If Rem ever sees what she did in the arc 2 loops she would blame and hate herself for that and it would probably break her until Subaru gives her a lesson.
>>
>>151948028
Just ignore retards. You're just wasting your time.
>>
>>151941051
>Can you love a girl who once did terrible things to you, /a/?
People love modern tsunderes so clearly yes.
>>
>>151948028
Rem is hard on him for giving up, not just for failing, like when Subaru wanted to run away from everything - and who can blame him when the audience sees first hand how he was fucked over hard in like 2-3 loops with Pete. She places unrealistic expectations on Subaru who miraculously manages to pull through due to his powers such as saving the mansion from the witch cult and the whale hunt - all which should have ended in failures in under normal circumstances.

My entire fucking point was that Rem doesnt care about Subaru as much as we'd think because she doesn't understand what he goes through and admittedly knows this. This facade of wanting Subaru to be a better man is easy to tear down when you realize that she doesn't truly *get* Subaru and his experiences. She pushes him without realizing just how dangerous and reckless and hopeless many of the situations that Subaru deals with really are. Im not questioning her commitment to him since she obviously would die for him as seen in like 2 loops.
>>
>>151950160
>Rem is hard on him for giving up, not just for failing

I chuckled. If thats hard for you I don't even know how you survive everyday without crying on every little thing that is considered as "hard" for you.
>>
>>151950271
I really do think you are illiterate.
>>
>>151950313
Sure. Just cry inside your little bubble.
>>
>>151950271
You're autistic and delusional if you think you would survive emotionally intact as Subaru. Please stop daydreaming like an edgelord.
>>
File: Onion-Skin.png (120KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
Onion-Skin.png
120KB, 600x320px
>>151950271
Careful with your edge man. You might hurt him.
>>151950160
>>151950313
>>151950387
>>
>>151950271
>I chuckled. If thats hard for you I don't even know how you survive everyday without crying on every little thing that is considered as "hard" for you

Im pretty sure DYING is considered "hard" for anyone, you retard
>>
>>151950615
Didn't see what I quoted?
I was laughing at the fact that he considered what Rem told him as "hard".
IRetard
>>
>>151950671
Like I said >>151948071
>>
>>151950671
You literally misinterpreted and half quoted what I said. We're done here. Im sure in your dreams you would do a better job than Subaru since you seem to fancy being edgy
>>
File: 85.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
85.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>151950835
>>
>>151950671
That's not what he said and you know it. He was talking about rem and her expectations of subaru. Anon even i got that part of his argument and I dknt even agree with him.
>>
File: bubble wrap.jpg (191KB, 558x425px) Image search: [Google]
bubble wrap.jpg
191KB, 558x425px
>>151950835
>you seem to fancy being edgy
You need to get one of these.
>>
>killed you without hearing your side of the story

>wants your dick afterwards

>mc forgets all of that happening

Shitty waifubait trash of a series. Also fuck off back to r/anime
>>
How is lemonwater translations going?
>>
>>151950343
>>151950474
Ok first how in the flying fuck did you extract

>Rem is being hard on Subaru for giving up and failing

to

>Its hard to give up and fail because it hurts him alot

Are you people just retarded or something?
>>
>>151951410
So how Rem talked with Subaru about him giving up is hard? You really believe that how she told him about not to give up is harsh? Damn son. I agree with this guy.
>>151951090
>>
>>151941051
Honestly only desperate virgins would love her
>>
>>151951410
English is probably not even his first language. No wonder he cant articulate half the shit he says properly.
>>
>>151951296
Im just in episode 3 but if this is true then Im dropping the show. I heard about the retarded I LOVE EMILIA confession so Im just watching it for the ride.
>>
>>151951647
>he has a different opinion
>he must be a retard
>hurr durr I can articulate what I want to say

You're quite amusing Anon.
>>
>>151944683
>He didn't do all that during his first visit.
And she didn't mess with him in the first loop, in fact him and the maids got along well, its why its surprising they begin to be aggressive towards him in subsequent loops. That was the point.

1st Loop - 'Oh hey, these seem like nice people'
2nd Loop - 'Okay now I'm dying for a couple reasons, gotta protect Emilia'
3rd - 'Oh shit, its the maids, they're psycho, gotta just run'
4th - 'No wait, my first opinion was correct, they are fundamentally good I just understood nothing real about them'
5th - 'Lets reclaim that friendship we had from the first loop'
>>
>>151951747
You literally can't even read properly. Of course you're retarded to me. It's not even entertaining to read your asshurt assumptions about me because you don't understand what you're talking about.
>>
>>151952043
Whatever helps you sleep at night Anon.
>>
>>151951695
anon is just butthurt, characters have good reasons for what they're doing
>>
>>151951296
>>151951695
It's not what happens

She killed him because his rewind ability puts an evil aura on him when activated that she could see and he acted really shifty in the following loops.

Ad the end of the penultimate loop he realizes that when he was bedridden the first time the twins were tending to him geniuinely worried about the wellbeing of a perfect stranger and thus actual nice people who deserved better than what he did
>>
>>151952136
>geniuinely worried about the wellbeing of a perfect stranger
Who also smells like pure Satan
>>
>>151952136
rem still killed him even when he was cursed which was completely unnecessary
>>
>>151952181
The first time he didn't smell like satan and indeed he got along with them because the last time he respawned was several days before, actually that time he died because of the dog bite

the following time due to the respawn in the bed he was reeking of the witch aura and tus the mistook him for a cultist who they hate for very personal and justifiable reasons
>>
>>151952256
it would have been more cruel to let him suffer and die from the curse instead of finishing him off quickly, don't forget her hatred for the witch cult and subaru's cent
>>
>>151952256
Rem killed him the second and third time, the first time he died because of the dog bite
>>
>>151952256
Not him but, I'm a really cynical person. When subaru asks them if they would be showing him around the mansion I'd be suspicious immediately. Especially with the shit thats happening around. But hey that's just me.
>>
>>151952377
Finishing off quickly is one thing. Beating him to death and ripping out his body parts and organs is another. Either way everyone but emilia were cunts to Subaru initially.
>>
>>151952343
>who they hate for very personal and justifiable reasons
Personal reasons aside, Witch Cultists are 'Kill on sight' everywhere in Lugnica, that he basically was allowed to wander around while smelling like he does and not killed immediately is already pushing things. If he was detected by anyone else he would've been arrested and imprisoned or killed.

>>151952377
No, she kills him brutally out of frustration. It was unnecessarily violent and Emilia calls her out on it since she's a bad liar.

>>151952387
Ram killed him the third time
>>
>>151952433
He smelled like the cultists and appeared mysteriously out of nowhere then tried to stay with them. Her master is a candidate so she would be very wary of those kind of guys.
>>
>>151952433
>Either way everyone but emilia were cunts to Subaru initially.
She lied to him and was trying to get him to fuck off, she was also a cunt to him initially.
>>
>>151952433
>Either way everyone but emilia were cunts to Subaru initially.

Now you see why Emilia deserves to win. Based tappei is gonna make it happen anyway!
>>
>>151952547
>Her master is a candidate so she would be very wary of those kind of guys.
They were very specifically on the lookout for Witch Cult activity. Rem was also training to fight them specifically. Then one just happens to show up when they expect them to.
>>
>>151952567
I would like her better if she introduced herself as Nutella.
>>
>>151952625
Exactly. I don't blame her for the kills.
>>
>>151941051
No, EMT or death.
>>
>>151952689
You can question the brutality of how she treated him, but then the Witch Cult actually shows up and Subaru wants to do even worse to them.
>>
>>151941666
She'll never wake up, Satan.
>>
File: p007.jpg (735KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
p007.jpg
735KB, 1280x1792px
Something seems off about Rem.
>>
File: JyILg9Y.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JyILg9Y.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>151952567
Subaru knows that the maids are good people who did something they thought was right. They aren't perfect and they make mistakes just like Subaru and he doesn't give a fuck that they killed him since he knows they had reasons to do so.
>>
>>151952924
Is this porn?
>>
>>151952924

She's speaking Chinese.
>>
>>151952774
Thinking about it, we never saw the continuation of that loop.

>>151953067
Yes. Hope you like BCC
>>
>>151952942
Thanks for the image. My copy was too bright.
>>
File: p008.jpg (664KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
p008.jpg
664KB, 1280x1792px
>>151953067
It's just Rem being told to go back to her room, don't worry about it.
>>
File: Roswaal_L_Mathers_Anime.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Roswaal_L_Mathers_Anime.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>people bitching about how suspicious Subaru is

>this motherfucker is in the same fucking house

The fuck are you idiots on about?
>>
>>151953162
He's their boss who 'saved' them 10 years ago and has raised them for more than half their life. Ram is reliant on him to even live and knows at least half the shit he's up to. He's also not a witch cultist and doesn't smell like shit, so what exactly are you expecting them to want to do about it?
>>
File: house.png (6KB, 551x126px) Image search: [Google]
house.png
6KB, 551x126px
>>151953162
>owns the house
>>
>>151953227

Kill him and eat him to obtain his power?
>>
File: 1338744408745.png (314KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1338744408745.png
314KB, 500x466px
>>151953162

What does this nigga even do all day?

How is he so good at magic if he's human?

How many times has he smashed Ram with that clown dick?
>>
File: 58230890_p0.jpg (234KB, 438x600px) Image search: [Google]
58230890_p0.jpg
234KB, 438x600px
>>151943902

>not torture

Dude she beat him to near-death, HEALED HIM, beat him to near-death again, HEALED HIM AGAIN and kept on going until he was dead

How the actual fuck does your brain not register that as torture?
>>
>>151944265
The clown let the maids take care od the security. And Rem was constantly watching him.
She hated the witch cunts with really badly so she ended up killing him at the slightest chance.
Sure she was at fault for doing this but it is not like it is completely unreasonable or anything.
>>
>>151953388
She only healed his leg, she didn't get very far before Ram decided he didn't know anything/was going to say something that would hurt Rem and killed him.

>>151953377
He does lots of paperwork, he's eugenics himself a fuck ton of magic gates.
>>
>>151953388
Ram cut his leg and Rem stopped the bleeding cause she wanted to get information out of him. She didn't hit him and then heal again stop spreading nonsense
>>
>>151941051
If I had infinite respawns like Subaru? Of course. It's like getting killed in a video game who cares.
>>
>>151953388
Subaru is shit so I'm kinda happy that she/they fucked up his shit.
I like the maids, they are my favorite and Rem is my waifu.
>>
File: ReZeroDeathorKiss-PV-2.png (1MB, 1440x781px) Image search: [Google]
ReZeroDeathorKiss-PV-2.png
1MB, 1440x781px
Oh gentlemen but here's the REAL question

Would you go through everything Subaru has gone through if it meant you got your very own Rem all to yourself afterwards?
>>
>>151953993
No because i would be doing it for emilia and not some shit oni dog who doesnt know their place

E M T
M
T!
>>
>>151953993
No more deaths afterwards? Sure man. I'm not a waifu kind of guy, but from time to time I need somebody like her to pick me up from depression.
>>
>>151953993
Absolutely, temporary pain is nothing in exchange for absolute love
>>
>>151953993
Sure
>>
>>151953993

no she's not worth it
>>
File: 1476127926358.png (1MB, 1278x638px) Image search: [Google]
1476127926358.png
1MB, 1278x638px
EMTfags are so annoying
>>
>>151941051

Yes, I'm pretty sure torture must be better than a broken heart. And I've already survived that so.
>>
>>151954397
Well its because she can smile.
>>
>>151953993
Sure, but unlike Subaru I would accept her confession.
>>
>>151954063
>emiliafags are superficial horny teens
>emilia is mentally 13 yo and doesn't know what sex is or what even a virgin is
>will never fuck emilia cause of puck
>endless suffering

It's really not worth it
>>
>>151953227
>He's also not a witch cultist
He's literally Echidna's bitch.
>>
File: 1483707855173.jpg (126KB, 870x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483707855173.jpg
126KB, 870x1200px
>>151954673

He isn't though

He wants to be Echidna's bitch but she doesn't give a shit about him

He aspires to be a bitch and managed to fail at it
>>
>>151953993
No. I'm a loser but not an idiot.
If someone killed me or tried yo kill me I wouldn't be near her.
>>
>>151954755
Even so he still managed to fumble into becoming one of the world's most powerful bitches in the process.
>>
>>151954673
Yes but "witch cultists" indicates the followers of Satella specifically
>>
>>151954482
Subaru totally fell for her after that confession he was just to pussy to tell her but Rem gave him a push later on and he confessed to her
>>
File: 1411229715592.jpg (28KB, 327x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411229715592.jpg
28KB, 327x360px
I didn't realize Ferris had such a tragic backstory.
>>
>>151954673
Good thing Echidna isn't part of the Witch Cult then.
>>
>>151955058
Only a little bit of being looked down upon for being a freak genetic throwback, being locked in a basement for years and killing your parents with necromancy, no big deal.
>>
>>151955058
Well Ferris' futurestory consists solely of him cumming from his boypussy over and over
>>
>>151954755
He's insane.
He earnestly (but poorly) acts for a Witch's will.
He's hundreds of years old.
He lets a book make all his decisions.
He sounds like a Witch Cultist to me.

>He wants to be Echidna's bitch but she doesn't give a shit about him
Though now that you mention it, he probably isn't even an Apostle of Greed.

>>151954903
That's just the public image.
The Witch Cultists follow personal desires, which often means "do shit for Pandora".
Literally only Petelguese cares about Satella.
>>
>>151955197
>He sounds like a Witch Cultist to me.
The Witch Cult is an organization, he's not part of it. The Witch Cult would destroy Echidna if they knew she was a thing. You might recognize that as the exact opposite of what Roswaal wants.
>>
>>151955288

How big of a failure do you have to be for a cult to want nothing to do with you?
>>
>>151955340
He's literally better than them. He's stronger than most of them and has a Gospel that is more powerful as it was made by Echidna herself. He looks down on them and their goals and his don't align in the slightest.
>>
>>
>>151955970
Didn't even suicide to save his emilia-tan
>>
>>151956126
>Wanted a loli to kill him
>She chucks him out in the woods in front of mister twister instead.
>>
>>151953162
It wasn't even supposed to be about Subaru being suspicious.

It was about why Subaru could forgive and come to love Rem. It's very understandable why he can, plus he chose to allow it.

That said, I also mentioned early on that being killed by someone and horrible experiences like that WILL have natural effects on someone, which is likely why Rem hasn't just taken Emilia's place.

She should have consulted the rest of the house, one way or another. If Subaru was actually dangerous he could've been killing people in all the time she gave him in each loop.

On the flipside this could've easily become a scenario in which Subaru gets karmic justice because he's bitter about being killed, simply by proving his innocence and having the others basically "scold" Rem. He didn't choose that path.

Basically, she's really lucky to have someone who wisely considered all the facts, chose to befriend her and then even when he couldn't reciprocate her feelings naturally, he fully recognized them and vowed to live up to and surpass the man she fell in love with.

THE END.
>>
>>151953446
I've never said it was completely unreasonable. Anyway, I just posted my 'conclusion' on the topic. This was never about making Rem look bad though.
>>
File: Well meme'd.jpg (92KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
Well meme'd.jpg
92KB, 803x688px
>>151953843
>>
>>151955970
Fine art parody? This seems familiar.
>>
>>151956126
>comparing prologue Subaru to experienced Subaru
>>
File: ReZeroDeathorKiss-OP-3.png (2MB, 1440x781px) Image search: [Google]
ReZeroDeathorKiss-OP-3.png
2MB, 1440x781px
>>
>>151956730
>Suicided to save Rem already
>>
>>151956730
Subaru won't suicide to save anyone but Rem.
>>
File: emilia-tan you ask too much.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emilia-tan you ask too much.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>151956772
>to save rem

It was because Emilia asked him to.
>>
>>151956669
It seems to be a parody of Ilya Repin.
Ivan the Terrible killing his son.
>>
>>151956742

why the hell are they wearing two bikini bottoms
>>
>>151956834
>Won't kill himself to even save her
>You think he killed himself because she asked nicely
And this is why people think Emiliafags are retarded.
>>
>>151956834
>still suicides to save Rem but not to save Emilia
>>
>>151956836
>Ilya Repin
Ah, that's the one! Thank you.

>>151956772
>>151956810
I haven't spoiled myself thoroughly enough to understand why that's the case, so I don't know if I can believe you or >>151956834 but you missed the point.

I'm basically saying it's not easy to kill yourself and so of course Subaru didn't have the steel to do it in that moment, especially without a way to do it that robs you of control long before the last moment like jumping off a cliff.
>>
>>151956834
>Asks him if there's anything he can do
>He cries and runs off instead of dying there to Roswaal/Ram
>Hours later he has a think to himself and realizes those girls are worth saving
>He did it because Emilia asked him to guys!
>>
>>151957040
He doesn't need to suicide to save Emilia. Puck does that for him.
>>
File: re-zero-18-01-puck.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
re-zero-18-01-puck.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Would you go through this for the chance to claim Emilia's virginity?
>>
So why did she suddenly want Subaru? I watched the show weekly and he reset so many times that it's difficult to remember how their relationship progressed in the end.
>>
>>151957053
>I'm basically saying it's not easy to kill yourself and so of course Subaru didn't have the steel to do it in that moment
>Throws himself off a cliff with a smile
>Necks himself instantly with a knife
>Bites his tongue/tries to impale himself on a chair
Sure seems easy when it involves Rem.
>>
>>151956986

Emilia is literally retarded and Emiliafags can relate with her, it all makes sense
>>
>>151957058
This desu
>>
>>151957100
Just wait until dusk. You can ravage Emilia and leave before morning and Puck won't be able to do a thing.
>>
>>151957105
Because he alleviated most of her innate insecurities. Even he doesn't fully understand just what it was he exactly gave her. As she said in the From Zero speech, he came back to her alive and warm, told her the words she wanted to hear, when she wanted to hear them, from the person she wanted to hear them from.
>>
>>151957105
When they go hunting the curse dogs he is genuinely selfless and after that he helps her get past her guilt over Ram's horn
>>
>>151957068
Puck is a bitch that that can't protect his "daughter" and then blames the world for it and starts to kill innocent people
>>
>>151957105
>Q: What do you have to do to get Rem to love you?

>A: If you get killed 2, 3 times, save Rem while being half-dead in a helpless situation of being on the verge of death from having your whole body be chewed by dogs, and relieve her innate complex, you’ll get her to smile for you.

That's what he did for her except that she doesn't know he died a couple of times before that
>>
>>151957100
Just throw some catnip somewhere or get a laser pointer, then plow away.
>>
File: 1483332101459.png (302KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483332101459.png
302KB, 1000x1000px
>What is a 'blowing job'?
>>
File: Regulus.jpg (17KB, 365x303px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus.jpg
17KB, 365x303px
>>151957882
Don't worry about it, its enough that you don't know.
>>
File: 1483123800076.png (291KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
1483123800076.png
291KB, 600x851px
>>151957912

A literal faggot
>>
>>151957109
>—When he arrived in the Capital, he found Rem after the attack, and when he knew all was lost, without a shred of hesitation, Subaru stabbed a dagger into his own throat.

>What he felt at that moment, he could no longer remember. Everything had turned out so perfectly, so perfect beyond everyone’s expectations — But the truth is, throwing it all away in that instant, none of it mattered to him.

>If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.

It's pretty clear why it's so easy for him to do it for Rem.
>>
>>151958475
>broke promises to emilia multiple times
>never breaks promises to rem
>suicided for rem multiple times
>never suicided for emilia
>gave up on saving emilia
>didn't give up on saving rem
>fell in love with emilia at 'first sight'
>fell in love with rem after getting to know her

I wonder who he really loves.
>>
File: 29a67yiw6pdx[1].jpg (57KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
29a67yiw6pdx[1].jpg
57KB, 850x478px
>>151958768
I want to believe
>>
>>151958768
It's pretty telling when, even if everything goes perfectly, all is lost to him if he doesn't have Rem.
>>
>>151956892 "fashion"
>>
Why are the twins' twins of different sizes?
>>
>>151963300
Because they aren't identical twins, they also don't have the same hair or eye color.
>>
>>151963358
Rem's also only started growing relatively recently, within the past few months. She doesn't like it because it ruins the twin thing she had going on with Nee-sama.
>>
>>151958768
He kissed _________
>>
>>151964363
>Finally gets the kiss
>Their relationship goes nowhere
>Subaru is now more hesitant and even scared of pursuing anything romantic because of Rem

I mean sure.
>>
>>151964490
He may feel guilty for letting Who became a potato.
All the aggressive shit could be just guilt.
>>
>>151964363
I know he gets a better kiss later, but his first one was while he was dying and Emilia was mind broken to insanity.
>>
>>151941051
>baby's first waifu
Into the reddit trash she goes
>>
>>151964621
At what point did Emilia learn that kissing doesn't make babies?
>>
>>151964967
Well first she was told after Arc 4 that it does, then she gets that corrected sometime before Arc 6 that it doesn't.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 28.png (736KB, 799x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 28.png
736KB, 799x1100px
>>151955058

Thank god Ferri ended up with Crusch-sama. She is a goddess.
>>
File: 1483496324799.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483496324799.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Im 18 eps into the anime and so far I fucking despise Subaru and hope he doesnt get with any of the qt girls because he doesnt deserve any of them. Even that dumb shit Rem deserves better than this awful cunt.
>>
>>151965681
Episode 18 is when he gets mostly over being an entitled dick but also has the most retarded payoff of the 4 episodes up to that
>>
>>151965681
There's pretty decent odds he'll just die by the end, or get sealed up.
>>
File: 021.png (735KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
735KB, 891x1280px
>>151957105
The show rushes a few things in the second half, but there are various factors that contributed. As seen in the second loop when he got her to smile, she already found his behavior charming. However, this isn't enough for her to trust him. Secondly, Rem shows signs of thinking he's cute even before he does anything impressive, and just looks like a pathetic faggot The Petits even have her starting a conversation with Ram about how cute Subaru looks when he's sleeping.

Various sidestories between Arcs 2 and 3 show Subaru showing a lot of concern for Rem about things everyone else has overlooked or ignored for years, and doing a lot to reassure her and make her feel better about herself.
>>151957377
Then there's this.

End result is that she found him cute, charming, and heroic. On top of that, he made her feel a lot better about herself.
>>
File: 023.png (778KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [Google]
023.png
778KB, 891x1280px
>>151965941
Oh, and she was also extremely emotionally repressed beforehand, which is why she went into a psychotic giggling fit when she let her horn out.
>>
Is there any futa porn of the 5 king candidates fucking Subaru or just with viewer POV?
>>
File: 1481519704522.png (255KB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481519704522.png
255KB, 600x1600px
>>151966149
I don't know. But I want that.
>>
>>151965681
I'm robably going to get flak for this by those who haven't read any of the WN but, Subaru is probably the best lover for Rem and there is nobody that can give her as much as Subaru does.
>>
>>151955058
Wait, what?
>>
>>151966234
You know you're going to get actually banned for spamming actual porn right?
>>
>>151966234
Blue board anon. Censor it at least if you don't want to get banned.
>>
>>151966244
What what?
>>
File: 14329847.png (27KB, 792x249px) Image search: [Google]
14329847.png
27KB, 792x249px
>>151966196
You are not alone. Nobody can make Rem as happy as Subaru does.
>>
File: 1483253445078.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483253445078.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>151965762
I just saw that whole thing and I still hate this man. I didnt only hate him for being a dick these past episodes I hate him for completely squandering his opportunity to learn about magic to try to understand why hes in his situation WHEN HE WAS IN A MANSION WITH A MASSIVE LIBRARY WITH ONE OF THE BEST MAGIC USERS IN THE KINGDOM. I know he had to not die after during the 4th night. But him and that betty loli seemed chummy so I think she would of let him read stuff.
>>
>>151966329
his gate is broken, he can't use magic or he dies, turn on your brain before complaining
>>
>>151966329
Too bad that he is actually shit with magic and can only learn an intermediate spell that doesn't kill him from mana drain after 20 years of practice.

Subaru made the right choice waiting until something better came, in the form of contracting a great spirit and using spirit magic.
>>
>>151966329
She's a guard dog to that archive and just might tell him to fuck off and two he is illiterate and can barely use one of the three scripts in that world. Did you forget that? His gate got fucked thanks to the doggos as well and he was getting treated by Felix for it.
>>
File: Sleep tight Subaru.jpg (9KB, 202x164px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep tight Subaru.jpg
9KB, 202x164px
>>151966329
>Literally ignoring the fact his gate was broken and he can't use the most simple of spells to save his own life.
>>
>>151966390
>>151966421
I dont even care if he cant use magic. He could at least fucking read up on it to get an idea of who did it to him
>>
>>151966329
Nothing in the library would help him understand Satella's power. Roswaal has no interest in teaching him magic because Subaru sucks and then he broke his magic asshole so he can't even use it anyway.
>>
>>151966452
He can shamac a few more times but when he does that in arc 4 it gets broken permanently.
>>
>>151966461
>He could at least fucking read up on it to get an idea of who did it to him
He can't. He's illiterate you mong. He had to have Rem write the letter they sent to Crusch.
>>
>>151966461
How is he supposed to read their fantasy moonrunes after two months?
>>
>>151966461
ha can't even read properly yet
>>
>>151966503
*To the mansion
>>
File: 5c0.png (77KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
5c0.png
77KB, 495x398px
>>151966461
He literally asked asked Beatrice and got a full lesson on it.

>Reading a library full of books, in a different language when you only know the basics of it, wasting god know how much fucking time on it when he doesn't want to keep dying

It's like the only people who complain about the story can't pay attention for more than 10 seconds. Are you just retarded?
>>
>>151941051
Why does she have cat ears and a cat tail?
>>
>>151966461
He kinda can't considering he had to ask Ram and Rem to teach him how to read and write.
>>
>>151966530
>turns back time when he dies
He essentially has all the time in the world
>>
File: CvcFBsYVYAIif-W.jpg (57KB, 527x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CvcFBsYVYAIif-W.jpg
57KB, 527x1199px
>>151966558
>Wanting to get closer to Echidna and Satella
>Wanting the Echidna contract to be fufilled

Yeah, let's not have that happen.
>>
>>151966558
>Killing yourself repeatedly and painfully just to spend how the fuck knows long to read their language faster
>>
File: Subaru sperg.png (244KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru sperg.png
244KB, 640x360px
>>151966558
>Ignoring the narrative when it keeps plunging into your skull that he does not wish to die

Are you just ignoring the story, or are you baiting?
>>
File: 38.png (713KB, 728x1059px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
713KB, 728x1059px
>>151966558
I think you missed the entire point of arc 2 if you think that way anon.
>>
>>151953388
>How the actual fuck does your brain not register that as torture?
Because that never happened.

Learn to timelines.
>>
>>151966695
It happened, that's why Subaru can feel a bunch of stuff during the trials of arc 4. The loop where Rem killed him wasn't torture, but the loop where she interrogated him was.
>>
>>151966695
It did happen, to Subaru at least.

Also we don't know if it's a timeline jump or a time rewind.
>>
>>151966664
Fucking thank you. It's so mind boggling how shit some people are at understanding the point of that arc.
>>
>>151966664
I get that he grew to love these people but I just feel that he completely squandered a great opportunity to understand what is going.
>>151966636
I cant trust anything subaru says desu.
>>
>>151943902
9 hours old but anyone who calls Rem waifubait has an opinion that can instantly be discarded.
>>
>>151966807
>squandered a great opportunity to understand what is going

Don't worry he does this in arc 4 and it doesn't end well regardless.
>>
File: 1483663324760.jpg (626KB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483663324760.jpg
626KB, 1124x1600px
I would've been over it by the end of the 2nd arc, honestly. She saved his life twice by then. Humans are animals, and that instinct to kill and protect would obviously be stronger for demons. I'd be as fine with that as I would be letting a familiar dog get close to my neck, disparaging as it sounds.
Actually watching that Betelgeuse scene, and watching her twisted body still trying to save me, would have broken me down completely. How could you do anything but love that kind of person?
>>
>>151966807
>but I just feel that he completely squandered a great opportunity to understand what is going.
And how would he know what is going on? The magic library has only what Betty told him about Satella, she doesn't have more information than that and doesn't particularly want to talk about the Witch.

Also, when does he kill himself? After arc 2 has ended? Where does that put him? What if he wakes up if front of Rem and Ram again and has completely lost their trust again? How much Satan do you think he needs to smell like before they simply start locking him up immediately?
>>
>>151966888
At least he tries. Also I assume the manga is better than the anime. Cus even though I hate Subaru I actually am enjoying watching it
>>
File: 18.png (644KB, 727x1066px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
644KB, 727x1066px
>>151966983
Just read arc 2 of the manga and it basically disarms most of your arguments. Considering they adapted Subaru much better and much closer to the source material then the anime.
>>
>>151966452
Why or when he broke his mana gate?
>>
Reminder that Rem and Ram made a rational decision in the loop that she tortured Subaru in. Reminder that he basically did exactly what they suspected him of doing.
>>
>>151967143
But casting Shamac on murder puppy. He had already exhausted his gate by trying magic for the first time. So that damaged it. Then in arc 4 he needs to use magic so he fucks it up for good.
>>
File: Drink mine.png (448KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Drink mine.png
448KB, 800x600px
So hey guys, that guy who i talked about the other thread who knows Chinese showed up again, and i showed him the collection of short stories, he'll may translate them, he seemed interested in the one where Emilia meets Puck.

Don't hold your breath too much on it since he says he's busy a lot, but he can read it and is interested in the lore a lot.

>>151967143
He abused Shamac.
>>
>>151966461
>He could at least fucking read up on it to get an idea of who did it to him

You can't find anything regarding Satella in some random book anon, the only time Subaru was able to learn more about her was when he willingly got himself tortured by the Witch of Greed for more info.
>>
>>151967143
It all started when the dogs chomped him up and infected the gate with a fuckload of curses. They're duds now but still all over his gate. Then he was sent to Ferris for healing (why he was allowed to go to capital) who basically performed magic surgery on him. It damaged his gate as Felix explained just like you have to break some bones for surgery. He told him after arc 3 not to use his gate for 4 months but then he spammed shamac at the end of arc 4. Now it's fucked for good. He also kept using that drug and forcing his already exhausted gate to cast overdone and poorly crafted spells which strained his gate constantly.
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
>>151967339
Also this, why the hell do people assume that he can read about people being isekai'd or some shit?
>>
File: 020.png (556KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
556KB, 891x1280px
>>151967156
The manga actually gives some insight into her thoughts about him at that point. She thinks that it'll be too late by the time he does anything, if they don't take measures to protect themselves or neutralize the threat.

Which is actually true of most people who have the same level of scent, as they're pretty much all capable of murdering a ton of people in moments no matter how unskilled and pathetic they might otherwise be.
>>151967235
Huh. That might save me a ton of effort that I already wasted time on. Ah well, I think I'll keep wasting time on this anyways.
>>
>>151967406
Isekai has precedent int he setting.
>>
>>151967557
But it's still mostly unheard of in that world. It's not part of that world's version of normal like elemental and spirit magic is.
>>
File: Al is from Earth.jpg (1MB, 686x4136px) Image search: [Google]
Al is from Earth.jpg
1MB, 686x4136px
>>151967557
They are taken for lunatics, and there is no actual proof they came from another world.
>>
>>151967557
And what's it going to say about them? Most people who claim that are frauds or legitimately insane. If you think there's going to be a book on Satella and how she brings people over and gives them RbD then you are retarded.
>>
>>151955970
Serious question: Has Subaru ever attempted to die for Emilia?

IIRC, Subaru even abandoned a broken Emilia to look for Rem at some point in arc 4. It makes me wonder who Subaru's true lover really is.
>>
File: Haircut.png (2MB, 1535x2150px) Image search: [Google]
Haircut.png
2MB, 1535x2150px
>>151967437
He translated a bit of the "fun part" skipping out on the start of the booklet.

"Yeah... I'm not that good at specifying my hair length. Rem can just cut it to the length where it looks the coolest!"

"Subaru-kun is always at his coolest"

"The purpose of my haircut was denied?! It ended before it began?!"
The chair swayed as Subaru shook. Holding Subaru's shoulder with her hands to prevent him from struggling, Rem stared at Subaru's head carefully.
Though her answer was not a lie, (she thought) his hair certainly didn't look the best.

"This responsibility is quite heavy."

"Um.... Rem-san? It's fine even if you don't think about it too much? Don't worry too much, just do as you said before and fix the hair ends, slightly groom it..."
Even though Subaru gingerly proposed a solution, that voice didn't reach Rem.

Moisturizing Subaru's hair slightly, Rem brought out a pair of silver-shining scissors and put on a determined pose.
"................."
Facing her immediate challenge, her hand stopped. Rather, it couldn't stop. Her right hand was trembling violently
Click, Clack. Rem was stunned by her own hand's trembling. Though she had kept calm, all her nervousness was redirected to her right hand.

"Subaru-kun, this is bad. My hand won't stop trembling."

"Hm? A little bit of trembling is fine... OI, isn't this trembling too excessive?! Is this even ok?! This level of shaking would crack a skull! Don't tell me you're actually not accustomed to giving other people haircuts?!"
"Rem is responsible for onee-sama and Roswaal-sama's haircuts... but Subaru's is the first time..."

----

He'll maybe translate the rest later.
>>
File: 1472536778996.png (311KB, 1000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1472536778996.png
311KB, 1000x1002px
>>151957882
>Emilia-sama, allow me to demonstrate alongside Roswaal-sama.
>Barusu, you go down and help Rem clean the windows.
>>
>>151967902
I don't get this question, if you mean by straight up suicide? Then no.

In the event Emilia dies? There was a time in arc 3 when he asked for Beatrice to kill him. So yes.
>>
>>151941051

if I can time travel probably. If she has no recollection of the events probably. But if I can't go back in time to change her personality and control how she sees me then absolutely not.
>>
>>151967902
He wanted Betty to end his life over Emilia being dead, although he had already said 'Fuck it' to the world and tried killing himself via Satella because Rem was gone. It just doesn't happen to work that way.

If I had to guess the parallel is with Rem's 'reason to live/reason to die' thing. Emilia is his reason to live, Rem is his reason to die.
>>
I want to request this from Nobby or any other drawfag.

>Ram’s current clothing, compared to the maid outfit that left most of her shoulders and back exposed, was much less revealing. However, the feminine outfit, with a soft white as it’s basis, was an entirely different kind of charming, compared to her usual black serving clothes.

>With her maid headdress removed, a large ribbon only added to the effect.

>[Ram: Honestly, this is quite embarrassing. This look just isn’t me.] said Ram as she posed, running her hand through her hair, creating a perfectly adorable image

>In contrast to Ram’s outfit that had been made with an eye towards a soft splendor, Rem’s clothes were abundant with frills, producing a sweet ambiance not unlike something that would seem fitting for Beatrice, another of the mansion’s residents. With left and right ponytails adding to the effect, the combination of Rem’s gentle eyes and her attire shone brightly.
>>
File: 1483581662554.png (82KB, 232x299px) Image search: [Google]
1483581662554.png
82KB, 232x299px
>>151967976
You are making me quite excited anon
>>
>>151968057
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1butlirEZlyNPMJ1_hzUuy28DCnELXshWpeXiFSikCx4/mobilebasic
>>
>>151967902
There was that loop where he was begging Betelgeuse to kill him, but he chickens out the moment Betelgeuse is actually going to do it. I think the scene is longer in the WN and LN and he actually punches Betelgeuse while dodging the hands.
>>151967976
Welp, this will probably be helpful to see what someone who actually knows the language comes up with.
>>
File: Rem_15.jpg (72KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
Rem_15.jpg
72KB, 600x606px
>>151968076
>>151968146
He's checking out the second chapter of the school IF story now.

---------

Hello everyone, nice to meet you! I am from St. Lugunica.... eh? I can't say the school's name?

Wah, sorry! So, I'm a junior student in this country's high school, and am also a magazine model. I'm Emilia.
>>
>>151968258
Well that's gonna be fun
>>
File: Wonderful Potato.jpg (469KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wonderful Potato.jpg
469KB, 1280x720px
>>151941051
>>
>>151968258
Well, I want to see how badly I may have fucked up my efforts to translate this shit.
>>
>>151968413
Again, don't put much faith on him translating EVERYTHING. He's doing some translation now but it may be cut short, or he'll do it at some later point.
>>
File: 1483539443965.jpg (83KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483539443965.jpg
83KB, 768x768px
>[Subaru: Hey, Rem. This day was decided by force, but was it a bother?]
>[Rem: A bother?]
>[Subaru: You looked like you were waiting in front of the gate, but I was just kinda thinking that it didn’t look like you were very calm. Never mind, can’t do anything about it now. It’s just a matter of taking care of things earlier.]
>Subaru awkwardly trying to guess Rem’s emotions caused her to look like she was about to burst into laughter. Just like Subaru said, it was too late to worry about it now, so there was no point in breaking the ice with such anxiety. However, she started to feel a slight inclination to be unkind.
>[Rem: That’s right. To speak the truth, I was arranging my thoughts when I was doing various work, and then things I wanted to do came into mind, which meant that I was prevented from doing them because of daily work.]
>[Subaru: I apologize….....for being ignorant.]
>[Rem: I also have various work arranged. I‘ve avoided it today, so that might cause me to be hindered by tomorrow’s arrangements and the arrangements after that day as well. It’s also true that I’ve been bothered because of that.]
>[Subaru: I’m foolish…….Y─your little kindness has been a great…….]

Subaru is whipped.
>>
>>151951606
Explain all the normals that love her then.
>>
>>151968472
What's Remu saying?
>>
>>151953993
I would do it all regardless of the Waifus if I got the RBD power. With that power becoming one of the most powerful people in the world is well within reach. Knowing that and knowing the magic in this world can affect other worlds, what sort of man would turn away from that opportunity? You could do literally anything with an infinite amount of time given by an infinite amount of trials per situation.
>>
>>151968735
>Its not coming off...
>Ah-AH! Rem that hurts
>>
File: poll.jpg (86KB, 711x606px) Image search: [Google]
poll.jpg
86KB, 711x606px
>>151946674
Huh?

As far as not forcing him to change that isn't true. Had not she parted with Subaru exactly because of his behavior at the election, he wouldn't have realized what his problems were and had Rem set him straight and make amends with her.
>>
>>151968472
Holy cow Rem played Subaru like a fiddle.

I'm quite amazed at how much Rem has changed since arc 2, from her being emotionless and antisocial to her flirting Subaru casually.
>>
>>151953162
Roswaal is actually pretty respected lord and known as First-Class Imperial Wizard. I don't many people would suspect him considering his family and status.
>>
File: C_Not coming off.jpg (203KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C_Not coming off.jpg
203KB, 768x768px
>>151968759
>>
>>151968814
That's really incidental of Emilia, she wasn't trying to make him change or set him straight. She was telling him to fuck off with his shit and not much beyond that. Not that I'm holding that against her though.
>>
>>151953993
Seriously? No.

I'm not as forgiving as Subaru when comes to stuff like that.
>>
>>151968814
>Emilia is responsible for From Zero guys, it was about her

Bonus points, he didn't change. He is the same as he was back during their fight, which he finally recognizes in Arc 4.
>>
File: Pitiful thing.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pitiful thing.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>I'm impressed, Barusu.
>I didn't think they could get this small..
>>
Holding a grudge will only hurt you anyway.
>>
>>151969011
>I-it's just cold, don't judge me!
>>
>>151968814
I don't get it why they didn't put all the characters for that poll.
>>
>>151968855
In the first loop they became friends by the end least but she was still more cold in comparison.
>>
>>151968994
Roswaal and Meili are the best matchmakers too
>>
>>151969069
Its a weird poll, the stooges are on there twice.
>>
File: 1464597930379.jpg (99KB, 801x463px) Image search: [Google]
1464597930379.jpg
99KB, 801x463px
>>151968961
>Typesetter-anon is in this thread

Well hello I got a more accurate translation, please forgive me

>mm...it's not coming off
>wai-, ouch Rem be more gentle
>>
You can have Rem through tulpa.
>>
>>151967902
Yes.

In Arc 3 he begged Betty and Pete to kill him when he she died.

Arc 4 He cuts his throat when he finds out she's possessed by Satella before promising to save her in the next loop.
>>
File: Kitty Dona.jpg (515KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Dona.jpg
515KB, 900x1200px
>>151969106
I'm not typesetter anon.

I'm the other anon who does some small simple ones or the Reinhard birthday one.

Also i'm compiling the story the guy who knows Chinese is translating, i'll be posting the pastebin here once it's done. Also i'll fix the typeset.
>>
>>151969011
Reminder that he managed to out-stamina a horned Rem and made her complain like a sore loser.
>>
>>151968450
Ah well. Here's what I've been able to process, though I honestly don't know shit about Chinese. I also didn't try to fix up the grammar too much.

>"Rem's best day of her life"

>Body burning up, face flushed, and bosom heaving with restless pants of excitement.

>Cooking, cleaning, laundry, despite seeking to run around on all kinds of trifling everyday business, her thoughts haven't been on the work for a long time, her mind was already completely occupied by other considerations.
>While hurriedly trotting through the corridor, half of her mind wondered how to complete the rest of her work as soon as possible, while the remaining other half, could do nothing but pine after the source of this passion that caused the pounding in her chest,

>"────Ah!"

>Suddenly, on account of what she saw arrive, a bashful cry of alarm escaped the girl's throat.
>She accidentally let out her voice, and even if only she could hear how full of joy it was, her cheeks couldn't help but to feel a burst of heat. Then, the girl──Rem quickened her step,

>"Oh! Are you almost done with work, Rem?"

>Noticing Rem's breath behind him, the boy walking ahead looked back and laughed.
>Short black hair, sharp sanpaku eyes, looks more cute than full of masculinity, and a mischievous child-like smile. No matter what, the trembling that came from the inside of Rem's "horn" would not stop.
>Tilting her head facing the boy, Rem paused and gave an unconscious smile.

>"Yes, ──── Would you like to have a cup of tea with me, Subaru-kun?"

>It is the amorous expression of a girl when calling her beloved's name.
>>
>>151969159
Well thank you regrdless
>>
>>151969149
That second thing was his only out, he misunderstood what it was for and wanted Satella to kill him long before she was revealed to be possessing Emilia. He only did it when he realized Satella wasn't going to kill him and he couldn't fight her.
>>
File: C_Not coming off.jpg (210KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C_Not coming off.jpg
210KB, 768x768px
>>151969159
Here
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>151969226
Typesetter anon is actually in this thread, but his focus is all over the place. He got a little caught up in trying to see if he could translate Chinese through brute force.
>>
File: 1480861204632.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480861204632.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>151969206
Congratulations Tappei, you somehow managed to describe them like newleyweds.
>>
>>151969337
>newleyweds
It's just a matter of time before this happens.
>>
>>151969337
I actually had to rework a few lines after I discovered a little more about how the grammar worked and I looked up example sentences to put that together. Some of it could probably be phrased better, but I think I got the meaning right. At the very least, I arranged all of the words in a fashion that I could understand, and doesn't leave any inconsistencies in events.
>>
>>151969273
Thanks
>>
File: 1483404309281.jpg (87KB, 453x618px) Image search: [Google]
1483404309281.jpg
87KB, 453x618px
What was the cause the demi-human war?
>>
>>151969788
The Witch Cult probably, at least in actuality. Well, at least the escalation of it. I believe it started as you might expect, but at some point their was a big diplomatic meeting where everyone got killed, both sides blamed the other and the war began/escalated. Eventually when the Demi-humans were forced to surrender the one condition they wouldn't budge on was admitting fault for the murders.

So in all likelihood it was the cult pushing things along. They don't like demi-humans much.
>>
>>151969788
Its was due to an unknown affiliate killing off a convoy of ambassadors which sparked the war. But the causes for it are more deeply rooted due to event that happened 400 years ago.
>>
>>151969295
I see
>>
>>151969193
Reminder that she was probably expending mana using her water magic to boost his stamina, so he could feel better about herself.
>>
>>151970004
With how competitive she is I really doubt that.
>>
>>151970004
Doesn't seem to be the case given that she was pouting about it. She also wasn't using her horn since he didn't know it was so sensitive to touch before messing with it in that chapter.
>>
File: 1468514515981.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468514515981.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
If we are ever going to get a "Subaru goes on a court trial" arc how would it play out? What can you defend him with? What can you prosecute him with? What re things that will make sure he stays imprisoned or set him free?
>>
>>151970004
Nah. He cheated by teasing her horn weakpoint. He probably got snusnu'd regularly before he figured it out.
>>
>>151970077
They would obviously use his accomplishments to try and defend him obviously.
>>
>>151970077
The biggest accusation you could bring is thinking he's a cultist, but his proven track record against the cult is really good, and the people around him who are pretty high ranking and established can testify that he has been hurt personally and grievously by them.

If he ever makes a public attempt to go mess with/free Satella, then you probably have more to work with and its a toss up on who would still defend him anyway.
>>
File: 1459121499571.jpg (98KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
1459121499571.jpg
98KB, 600x575px
>>151969206
>No matter what, the trembling that came from the inside of Rem's "horn" would not stop.

Christ Rem
>>
>>151970077
Well Subaru being able to read the Witch's Gospel and using authorities are a thing.
>>
>>151970077
Crusche will be there as a lie detector. They'll question him on whether he desires to save Satella from her imprisonment. There will be evidence pointing out that he's obviously a Bishop, knows too much about Witch Cultists and their movements, has suspicious leads on their powers and strange immunity to some of them.

Plus he literally steals their powers.
>>151970188
>The biggest accusation you could bring is thinking he's a cultist, but his proven track record against the cult is really good, and the people around him who are pretty high ranking and established can testify that he has been hurt personally and grievously by them.
The Bishops really don't get along at all. Regulus casually threatens to murder Sirius, Sirius is more than willing to share info on Gluttony to see them dead, Capella treats them all like garbage, and so on.
>>
>>151970397
>The Bishops really don't get along at all. Regulus casually threatens to murder Sirius, Sirius is more than willing to share info on Gluttony to see them dead, Capella treats them all like garbage, and so on.
Yeah, but its not like that's common knowledge. The Witch Cult is largely unknown.
>>
I've heard the Witch Cult is able to teleport freely or something of the sort. Does being more evil give you more affinity to "yin" magic or something?
>>
>>151970077
I like the idea of, there is factually no way he can convince anyone that he is not a cultist, the real battle is how hard you can use his accomplishments to keep him from being instakilled, definitive imprisonment can happen by Subaru himself realizing how terrible this looks for Emilia and taking the fall by going 'I only like her because she reminds me of my real waifu Stelly, I was tricking everybody with my cultish wiles tee hee man I miss Stelly' which would be a complete cut-ties with the faction.
Even his victories against the cult could be spun as him trying to megaman his way into being an archwitch or some shit, if someone Sirius spills that he's absorbing bishops, so it looks like an internal affairs power struggle in the cult.
If someone Omega spills how RbD works, that would also be justification for imprisonment rather than execution.

He can be set free later after a timeskip when circumstances dictate that his powers are needed. With Reinhardt or someone watching him like a hawk the whole time.
>>
>>151941051
no
>>
>>151970551
I can ctually see Siris talking to Capella and having Capella enter the court from this. Watch it happen.
>>
>>151970479
Only the mooks show it, and they also speak in some incomprehensible gibberish. It's also pretty limited.

My theory is that the Witch Cultists get themselves hopped up on miasma to prepare for battle, and the tainted mana let's them accomplish things that would be otherwise impossible.
>>
>>151969206
Why does Rem look so much like a yandere in this scene?
>>
>>151970551
>>151970611
Sirius actually has a pretty good chance of being brought in, since Priscilla has her captive.
>>
>>151941051
I can't even love my ex again, and she still hasn't successfully killed me. What makes you think I'll love some bitch whose got the worst hair color in human history
>>
>>151970683
This also gives Priscilla's faction a huge boost in public opinion for the Selection, since she's the only candidate who didn't get entangled with Subaru (Felt would also probably be safe).
>>
>>151970642
So like mage beserkers or something? Come to think of it those guys casted Algoa a couple of times during their fight didn't they?
>>
File: 57277489_p0_master1200.jpg (801KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57277489_p0_master1200.jpg
801KB, 720x1200px
>>151970673
It's no coincidence that "yandere Rem's" description doesn't differ from her canon behavior.
>Q: Is yandere Rem-chan the type to kill Subaru? Or is she the type to confine him?
>A: She is the type to stand in front of obstacles in every way for Subaru’s sake, continuing to dedicate herself to it until she dies, no matter how many limbs she loses.
Rem seems like a yandere because that's exactly what she is, just not the typical sort.
>>151970768
>So like mage beserkers or something?
That's exactly what I was thinking, yes.
>>
>>151970551
Supposing somehow Subaru is legitimately accused of being a member of the Witch's Cult, backed up with mountains of legit evidence as well as bogus evidence that cannot be immediately or easily refuted, enough that it could could sway the opinions of those around him, who would realistically trust Subaru no matter what?
>>
Reminder that Dragon's blood can un-kill a village but it can't re-horn an oni.
>>
File: 5654rj.png (730KB, 1918x1077px) Image search: [Google]
5654rj.png
730KB, 1918x1077px
something is wrong with my favorite girl
>>
>>151970768
She kind of is minus acting on jealousy and shit like that. She tries to move away from it by arc 3 as the narration describes her wincing at her own repulsiveness and stuff like that.
>>
File: 35c.png (686KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
35c.png
686KB, 600x848px
I think I'm Rem attribute.
>>
>>151971000
It's unfreezing vs. making a new special organ
>>
>>151970673
You should see this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17zws_eQfdV4XcFbal-vRZmCB5u6n6E-MhM9Y9JZ1Q6U/mobilebasic
>>
>>151971000
Anon, they all may already be dead in there.
>>
File: Best Wife.webm (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Wife.webm
110KB, 1280x720px
>>151970952
>who would realistically trust Subaru no matter what?
Gee, I've really got to wonder about that. I mean, it's not like any character has straight up told him that she'd trust him no matter what kind of horrible past he might have, even if it's one he can't talk about.
>>
>>151970952
Quite a bit of characters because his public actions have been against the witch cult.
>>
>>151970551
I still want to see a big, comprehensive graph in all the ways Subaru has shown to blatantly be a cultist, or done suspicious cult-related things, and then chart it out to see who knows what information.
If all that was presented by various parties in trial, I'm sure the guy would be flat doomed.

>>151970952
Beatrice and Roswaal seem to know what's going on, so them.
Otto would recognize that he is a cultist, but secretly still be supportive.
Emilia would trust him and not mind the cult thing, but would be tricked into cutting ties if he tried to keep her distanced for her own sake.
Garfiel would be devastated and probably feel betrayed, Wilhelm too.
Rem's a no brainer
Ram's a hard call
Crusch would probably still be supportive.
Felix would be absolutely furious and hate him.
Julius might flip sides to be Subaru's lackey depending on how the memory thing plays out.
Reinhardt would still be friendly, but would not hesitate to slay him.
>>
File: 58665546.png (627KB, 1120x700px) Image search: [Google]
58665546.png
627KB, 1120x700px
>>151969206
Basically a wife
>>
>>151971258
>wife
>still make her wear a maid outfit

Why is there literally no art of Rem wearing anything else?
>>
>>151971249
>Reinhardt would still be friendly, but would not hesitate to slay him.

Emilia's third vision coming true?
>>
>>151971301
oh boy, expect the spam now
>>
>>151971301
The Rem AU has her wear a kimono but it's frequently brought up in story that they don't have any other type of clothes. It's speculated that it's foreshadowing for a makeover when she wakes up.
>>
File: 1483584597003.png (3MB, 2000x2757px) Image search: [Google]
1483584597003.png
3MB, 2000x2757px
>>151971301
>>
File: 1460972898182.jpg (538KB, 1200x987px) Image search: [Google]
1460972898182.jpg
538KB, 1200x987px
>>151971301
There is tons of it actually. Though it mostly limited to winter/dating clothes, wedding dressed and her wearing Subaru's clothing
>>
File: official art.png (276KB, 441x766px) Image search: [Google]
official art.png
276KB, 441x766px
>>151971301
here
>>
File: 1479916427417.jpg (121KB, 450x999px) Image search: [Google]
1479916427417.jpg
121KB, 450x999px
>>151971301
Would you save and spend all your money to give her the finest dress you can afford?
>>
>>151971301
There are a lot of them actually.

Doesn't mean shit for me though if she still wears nothing but the maid uniforms and nightgown in the canon story.
>>
File: 17_character.png (578KB, 717x1246px) Image search: [Google]
17_character.png
578KB, 717x1246px
>>151971461
Post full version.
>>
File: 57872687_p0.jpg (419KB, 630x972px) Image search: [Google]
57872687_p0.jpg
419KB, 630x972px
>>151971301
there're thousands of rem fanart wearing something else other than the maid outift
>>
File: 1464186106790.jpg (636KB, 1100x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1464186106790.jpg
636KB, 1100x1556px
>>151971301
Yes.
>>
File: 1435665456.png (4MB, 1105x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1435665456.png
4MB, 1105x1799px
>>151971506
Does her outfit she wore during her little stroll through the forest alone with Subaru count as non-maid?
>>
File: 59688286_p0.jpg (2MB, 2192x2408px) Image search: [Google]
59688286_p0.jpg
2MB, 2192x2408px
>>151971301
>literally no

that bait
>>
File: 60355259_p0.jpg (371KB, 3133x2259px) Image search: [Google]
60355259_p0.jpg
371KB, 3133x2259px
>>151971551
Nightgown isn't much better.
>>151971607
Hrm. Let me go dig up some winter maid.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1500x2124px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1500x2124px
>>151971301
cute af
>>
File: 1482215811106.png (2MB, 1833x2405px) Image search: [Google]
1482215811106.png
2MB, 1833x2405px
>>151971301
She has her night gown
>>
File: 60189068_p0.jpg (470KB, 1630x2173px) Image search: [Google]
60189068_p0.jpg
470KB, 1630x2173px
>>151971301
winter outfit
>>
File: 58226263_p0.png (877KB, 1049x1008px) Image search: [Google]
58226263_p0.png
877KB, 1049x1008px
School uniform.
>>
File: tjqe.jpg (3MB, 4084x5932px) Image search: [Google]
tjqe.jpg
3MB, 4084x5932px
>>151971301
kimono
>>
File: 1469063787957.jpg (153KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
1469063787957.jpg
153KB, 800x730px
>>
>>151971506
Well maybe we will see he get more clothing once the end of arc 6 hits.
>>
>>151971607
It looks somewhat more refreshing, but it still counts as maid uniform imo.
>>
>>151971906
I want to see her start wearing some degree of battle armor after being told to start worrying more about herself.
>>
>>151941051
Actually this situatin seems better BECAUSE she WAS the girl who once did terrible things to you compared with the same girl that doesnt did anithing "but loves you and wants to have your babies". Thats all about confidence i think and kind of aspiration for improove it.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
1MB, 1366x768px
thank god the rem pics stopped
>>
Rem and Emilia are both meek, demure, subservient waifu bait designed to appeal to NEETs that can't stand the thought of a woman with backbone. Just like Rei.

True patricians pick characters like Crusch or Asuka.
>>
>>151972027
They need to have their little fight on who will protect who beforehand.
>>
>>151972027
I want her to take it overboard and start wearing some really heavy armour
>>
File: 60810261jpg.jpg (333KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
60810261jpg.jpg
333KB, 750x499px
>>
>>151972119
what is waifu bait?
>>
>>151972119
Shut up, nerd.
Emilia-tan-sama will be the best girl now, today and always.
>>
File: 60810261.jpg (323KB, 850x540px) Image search: [Google]
60810261.jpg
323KB, 850x540px
>>
>>151972119
Eh. It's generally shown in the novels that Rem would probably have him whipped if they were together.
>>151972167
We need at least one scene of this, where she comes out of the armory looking like a walking tank because Subaru convinced her she needed to protect herself better for his sake.
>>151972127
They'll obviously protect one another. Subaru will probably use Greed as a combo move with her.
>>
>>151972119
>Tokyo-based mobile software company jig.jp has revealed the results of its latest survey conducted with 14,879 users (12,747 females, 2,132 males) of its free market app specialized in anime/manga/idol merchandises, Otamart, between November 10 and 14, 2016. As the gendar ratio suggests, the results mainly present female fans' opinions.

>"The most popular two-dimensional character in 2016"

>1. Rem (Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-)
>2. Karamatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>3. Ichimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>4. Victor Nikiforov (Yuri!!! On ICE)
>5. Osamu Dazai (Bungo Stray Dogs)
>6. Chuya Nakahara (Bungo Stray Dos)
>7. Kiyomitsu Kashuu (Touken Ranbu)
>8. Toru Amuro (Detective Conan)
>9. Sogo Osaka (Idolish 7)
>10. Jyushimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>>
File: Ram.jpg (103KB, 575x719px) Image search: [Google]
Ram.jpg
103KB, 575x719px
Ram's white mage cloak was /fa/ as fuck, I wish she kept as her standard attire.
>>
File: 1472300628496.jpg (102KB, 600x778px) Image search: [Google]
1472300628496.jpg
102KB, 600x778px
>>151971301
Official art of her "wedding dress"
>>
>>151972594
Isn't that for the gauge game? It's not really "Official".
>>
>>151972594
How many times a day does she get 'married' at the brothel?
>>
>>151972119
Rem's thing is subverting that. How do people still not know this? You can be forgiven as an animeonly but even then how could you forget Episode 18?
>>
>>151972594
what a fucking harlot

Ram confirmed more pure
>>
File: 1468679336375.png (706KB, 765x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1468679336375.png
706KB, 765x1079px
>>151972543
I wonder if she dresses similar in Arc 6. In fact, I want to see all of them in traveling adventurer clothes. I'm hoping Rem goes for battle armor, even if it's mixed with a maid dress.
>>151972594
There are much better pictures of that.
>>
>>151972119
You need a thick skin for Rem. Her running gag after arc 2 was still shit talking him from time to time but all lovey dovey. Shame they cut most of it.
>>
Barusu-kun
>>
File: 1482808985085.png (43KB, 909x351px) Image search: [Google]
1482808985085.png
43KB, 909x351px
>>151972700
Yeah, pure slut for clown cock.
>>
>>151971006
Get used to that
>>
File: delet this.jpg (44KB, 752x405px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
44KB, 752x405px
>>151972292
DELET THIS
>>
File: Where it belongs.png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
Where it belongs.png
899KB, 680x697px
>>151972594
>Galge
>Official
>>
>>151971249
>Ram's a hard call
If her sister and clown are fine with it, why wouldn't she be?
>>
>>151971006
Delete this
>>
>>151972774
After they fuse, they'd probably try to merge Subaru and Roswaal into one person.
>>
I wouldn't love a girl if she hasn't tried to murder me at least once.
>>
>>151971607
Its a maid uniform for taking days off, its still a maid uniform.
>>
>>151972946
Why is Roswaal so cheap?
>>
anyone have that copy pasta about why Re:Zero is such a shit show?

it described how subarau restarting over and over again would appeal to neets who wished they could re-live their life, and how Rem was just a waifu with no real personality etc
>>
>>151972794
>implying anyone can resist the honk
>>
>>151972969
I think its on their end, Rem explained her reasons for wearing them and why she doesn't need other clothes.

>>151972911
The amazing Subaru-sama sculpture was a thing, and also an abomination.
>>
>>151972119
>Rem
>meek and demure
You fuckin wut m8?
>>
>>151972977
Was that made before From Zero spoonfed you that it was basically shitting on that aspect of isekai and that he had a chip on his shoulder for being shit in his old life?
>>
I still don't quite understand why Rem killed Subaru on the second loop. I'll have to rewatch but I didn't think he was that suspicious besides him going to Emilia's room at night. 3rd loop makes complete sense
>>
>>151972977
>Rem was just a waifu

Opinion discarded

>show

Oh that explains it.
>>
>>151973124
>I still don't quite understand why Rem killed Subaru on the second loop.
Literally smells like a cultist. Also tried to do the exact same thing as the previous loop by running through it, which indicated he knew the mansions layout because instead of being led along and shown around he would run ahead or try and guess what the wanted him to do next. This immediately gets him into trouble and its why Ram starts watching him at night under the guise of teaching him.
>>
>>151973134
>show
>bad
>he actually enjoys reading the dumpster fire of a web novel, abysmal and slow-paced as it is
Rem's arguably the best character in the show too. Her VA was a nice pick.
>>
>>151973124
He tried doing the same things he did in the first loop by holding back the experience he has from the first loop by acting like a "newcomer" to the mansion, Ram picked up on it, and apparently Rem did as well. It also didn't help that the Witch's scent got amplified after his first death.
>>
>>151973047
>The amazing Subaru-sama sculpture was a thing, and also an abomination.
The sisters both liked it.
>>151973124
>I still don't quite understand why Rem killed Subaru on the second loop.
One part mercy kill, one part revenge-fueled rage. So it became an unnecessarily messy mercy kill, that wasn't quite as merciful as it should have been.
>>
>>151972882
Because she is a sensible person and would probably anticipate the impending Barusu mindbreak/corruption/Satella reunion/complete degradation into a walking natural disaster and would not want anything to do with that.
If it seems like there's no way they can keep a check on him in private as an in-faction thing, then I doubt she would fight the law or whatever just to achieve what the law is achieving, so long as the officials involved are taking decent care of him.
>>
>>151973229
The web novel is the draft. That's why it's slow paced. Most of us only put up with it for the plot points and characters
>>
>>151973124
Ram distrusted him because he was avoiding work trying to redo all the same flags. Emilia told him she was complaining about it too. That's why she he was illiterate since she was watching him closely.

Rem noticed Subaru was also already dying from the curse so Rem decided to let out her suspicions, anger, and distrust. Still a huge dick move. There's a possibility she may have not killed him if he wasn't already dying but who can say.
>>
>>151973229
LN is a happy medium between the two at least. Still the novels have great moments and characterization that the anime just doesn't have. Plus the show is bogged down by time constraints and rushing past some things that needed to be a bit slower.
>>
>>151973206
>>151973232
>>151973252
Alright thanks that makes sense. Definitely going to rewatch.
>>
>151972475
>10. Jyushimatsu

character of the year desu
>>
>>151973290
>The web novel is the draft.
Calling it a draft isn't quite right, and some of the scenes are actually better.
>>
Do people still discriminately hate on Emilia in these threads? She's the best. I want to give her a hug.
>>
>>151973365
It's just showing that Rem somehow ranked the highest among fujos, not that their taste is good. Waifu bait shouldn't have much appeal for them.
>>
>>151973451
Not really no. Worst you hear usually is that they don't find her as interesting as other cast members.
>>
>>151973290
How's it slow paced? There's always plenty of shit happening, as long as Otto doesn't make an appearance.
>>
>>151971006
That's normal.
>>
>>151973451
Yes. Worst girl worst candidate.
>>
File: 58313516_p0.jpg (732KB, 959x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58313516_p0.jpg
732KB, 959x1200px
>>151973451
Nah. I'm just very apathetic towards her. I really just don't find her to be as cute, pretty, charming, or funny as the other characters, and nothing else about her really sells her for me.
>>
File: JTnNiNG.png (4MB, 1846x3171px) Image search: [Google]
JTnNiNG.png
4MB, 1846x3171px
>>151973451
EMT!
>>
>>151973451
I hope Rem beats the shit out of Emilia for stealing her man
>>
>>151972167
And sacrificing her maneuvers?

Hell no!
>>
>>151973457
I don't know what a fujo is, but I was surprised that rem won among a poll so dominated by females. Seeing Victor up there isn't surprising, but seeing him below rem certainly is. Wonder what the deal is.

I mean, I'm saying this as a rem fag.
>>
File: 1483664250489.jpg (147KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483664250489.jpg
147KB, 658x1000px
>>151973451
I don't hate the piece of walking room decoration, no.
The show just has better girls.
>>
>>151973451
They're just butthurt remfags angry at EMT as always
>>
>>151973253
She's not going to fight her sister or the object of her affection over that.
>>
File: This wasn't in the gospel.jpg (337KB, 2126x720px) Image search: [Google]
This wasn't in the gospel.jpg
337KB, 2126x720px
>Betelgeuse is the archbishop of sloth
>worships the witch of envy

Why though?
>>
>>151973451
Most usually don't hate her, just find her a little too goody-two shoes and bland.
>>
File: 1468074322375.jpg (40KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
1468074322375.jpg
40KB, 600x494px
>>151973711
Maybe because she reminds him of his dead lover Fortuna?
>>
File: 60420932_p0.jpg (862KB, 948x1345px) Image search: [Google]
60420932_p0.jpg
862KB, 948x1345px
>>151973644
>I don't know what a fujo is
I'll give you a hint.
>>
>>151973451
IIRC when the anime was airing /a/ hated her
>>
>>151973711
Because the witch cult is about Satella. The cult tries to destroy all evidence that there were other witches in the first place even.
>>
>>151971249
>Beatrice and Roswaal seem to know what's going on, so them.
Roswaal is contractually obligated to help Emilia, he has no obligations to Subaru.
Subaru is useful, but I could see Roswaal acting against him if things were going bad enough.
>Otto would recognize that he is a cultist, but secretly still be supportive.
Otto would secretly recognize that, but openly be supportive.

>>151970077
>If we are ever going to get a "Subaru goes on a court trial" arc how would it play out?
I doubt we'll get one, too many near static parts to the loops. Unless it's extremely contrived.
>>
>>151973667
Rem will consider her words with weight and Roswaal is her bitch now. She's got no reason to be inactive about it if she would rather Barusu not descend into darkness and so try to prevent it in a way he might not agree with.
>>
>>151973795
>Roswaal is contractually obligated to help Emilia, he has no obligations to Subaru.
Other way around. Subaru is his only chance at getting what he wants.
>>
File: 1472874774013.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472874774013.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>151973779
k
>>
File: CkljW1rVEAAUCpx.jpg (126KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
CkljW1rVEAAUCpx.jpg
126KB, 636x900px
>>151973620
She can always save those for when she naps with Subaru
>>
>>151973711
perhaps the power was granted by satella.
>>
>>151973711
Hrs a extremely active person for someone representing Sloth honestly. It's like his brain is on fire
>>
File: CvcRxI9VYAA6pit.jpg (39KB, 1009x477px) Image search: [Google]
CvcRxI9VYAA6pit.jpg
39KB, 1009x477px
>>151973795
>Otto would secretly recognize that, but openly be supportive.
No, it's 100% the opposite. Otto would still regard him a friend but the fact is he is going to try to unseal a world-eating elf.
He'd just want Subaru to have a decent life without getting tangled up in all this witch bullshit.
>>
>>151973860
>Subaru is his only chance at getting what he wants.
Subaru *was his only chance at getting what he wants.
Roswaal got what he wants.

In the process, Subaru forced Roswaal into a contract where he has to help Emilia.
Which is the only significant reason for Roswaal to continue backing her.
>>
File: re-zero-08-beako-and-subaru.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
re-zero-08-beako-and-subaru.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>151971780

Anyone else find it adorable how quickly Beako basically became Subaru's spoiled daughteru?
>>
File: 60668712_p1.jpg (637KB, 1514x986px) Image search: [Google]
60668712_p1.jpg
637KB, 1514x986px
>>151973963
Despite their usual tastes, Rem still somehow won that poll.
>>151974048
Subaru kind of makes a point that it doesn't matter if you look like you're putting in a lot of effort if you're not actually doing anything worthwhile with it.
>>
>>151974171
Beako is consistently good to Subaru for some reason, barring the times she tossed him out a window and almost killed him. It's neat.
>>
>>151972214 Why is Petra confused?
>>
File: C0s30lDUcAEWfWA.jpg (69KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C0s30lDUcAEWfWA.jpg
69KB, 750x1000px
>>151974171
Its also more endearing considering how shitty of a mother Echidna was
>>
File: Beatrice nap.jpg (222KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice nap.jpg
222KB, 500x659px
>>151974171
It's easy because she was already lonely, she was just trying really hard to not allow herself to become attached due to fear of feeling that loss once again.
>>
>>151974121
>Roswaal got what he wants.
Echidna isn't remotely free
>>
File: 60668712_p45.jpg (621KB, 1514x962px) Image search: [Google]
60668712_p45.jpg
621KB, 1514x962px
>>151974250
She's probably not sure what she's supposed to be doing, while Beako is used to this shit.
>>
>>151941051
Nope, I will be very suspicious and paranoid of her. What are the chances of her not doing the same shit to me again. I can appreciate cute girls with nice bodies but for the sake of my life it will take great effort to accept and trust her.

>>151953993
Nope. I'd rather tap a trap then waste any effort on a person who killed me.
>>
>>151974321
>What are the chances of her not doing the same shit to me again.
If you weren't a retard you would understand why she did that to you and seek to not have the same conditions. Its not like she did it at random.
>>
>>151974229
>>151974320
Well shit now i'm curious on what happened in those pictures.

Everyoe suddenly went uncomfortable or depressed.
>>
>>151972794 He touches her horn-scar when infusing mana.
>>151974320 But Petra gets her radio calisthenics card stamped every day!
>>
>>151974171
Well it did take a lot of effort, considering he had to go through a ton of shit just to earn her favor.
>>
>>151974383
I assume the Arc 3 ending happened.
>>
>>151974383
Same thing that happened to them. Rem is potato, subaru killed himself, Julius and Emilia are sad Subaru killed himself and Felix is sad Crusch doesn't have memories.
>>
>>151974401
Your clothes and hair wouldn't get messy from that. And he pulled her close to him while saying something suggestive after giving her mana.
>>
File: 1483320381854.jpg (439KB, 864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483320381854.jpg
439KB, 864x1200px
>>151974171

She was only the first in his spoiled daughteru collection that is ever-growing
>>
>>151972594
>wedding dress

Actual wedding dress when?
>>
File: 1483634081084.gif (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483634081084.gif
38KB, 200x200px
https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/arc-6-chapter-5-each-of-their-unease/
>>
File: 58441000_p0.jpg (601KB, 800x886px) Image search: [Google]
58441000_p0.jpg
601KB, 800x886px
>>151974476

>Beako has claimed Subaru's lap for her own

Beako a cute
>>
How would you feel about Rem if she were flat?
>>
>>151974508
>It was as if she was doing this to override the stink of the girl in front of her with Subaru’s stink.

So Witch's scent is unique in some way?
>>
>>151944569

I'm pretty sure that the most popular religion in the entire world is based on the premise that someone would do just that.
>>
>>151974591
I bet you most people didn't notice she had a bigger chest than Ram until Subaru pointed it out.
>>
File: 3341a1f8ba37ebba4388b1fc62839efb.jpg (295KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3341a1f8ba37ebba4388b1fc62839efb.jpg
295KB, 1000x1000px
>RAM ON THE FRONT PAGE!
>>
>>151974591
Exactly the same.
>>
File: 1447596476474.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447596476474.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>151974508
>Subaru calms down the slightly agitated loving dragon and lets Meili ride on it. Furthermore, this “mabeast user” who traveled with them had little luggage. She was a girl who rarely carried any belongings. But even then, she brought the stuffed panda Subaru made. The childish charm she had was lovely.

JUST
>>
>>151974606
All cultists have it and such. Most isekai'd characters like Flugel and likely Al have it too. But it's not like Subaru only smells like the witch. He has miasma + his own natural smell.
>>
File: Emilia_8.jpg (148KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia_8.jpg
148KB, 884x1200px
Ok so, the friend who knows Chinese finished translating the short story so i'm posting it here:

"Emilia's blog practice with a diary entry"
http://pastebin.com/9jS9PkFE

Also i was mistaken. This is not the highschool IF. This one takes place in another Japan like reality, but here almost everyone seems to work on a model agency.

Also it has the most unnerving and strange thing of all. A good natured and spirited Prisicilla who has no ill will.
>>
>>151974606
Probably, but they never really said if it's unpleasant or not, like shit everywhere he goes.
>>
>>151974359
>Understanding people who killed me.
>Meanwhile they killed me while I tried to make them understand.

Yeah nah. If they can't be bothered with that, why should I.
>>
>>151974745
Thank you
>>
>>151974745
>A good natured and spirited Prisicilla who has no ill will.

I'm already scared of this AU
>>
>>151974745

>Emilia as meido

But she can't cook or clean

What meido duties can she fulfill?
>>
>>151973451
Her background and character development came to late.
even after that, she's more a plot device than a character.

>>151973558
Third best girl, behind Crusch and Rem.
Candidacy comment is spot-on though.
>>
File: 1483055506895.png (296KB, 1196x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1483055506895.png
296KB, 1196x1117px
Whose political policies do you support, /a/?
>>
>>151974905
Why do people still post this one?

It's completely wrong.
>>
File: CLOWNED.jpg (288KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CLOWNED.jpg
288KB, 1280x720px
>>151974669
>>
>>151974508
>[Roswaal: ……Don’t worry, Emilia-sama. The downfall of the oni-clan was an inevitable from natural selection. It’s a result of them not going along with the flow of the times and clinging onto old customs. They definitely didn’t lower in numbers because of discrimination and prejudice and collapsed.]

Roswaal is still a fucking dick I see
>>
>>151974781
Congratulations, you are dumber than Arc 2 Subaru.
>>
File: 1473993891102.jpg (191KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473993891102.jpg
191KB, 640x800px
>>151974745
Could emilia be chaika's long lost half-elven cousin?
>>
>>151974964

Got a better one?
>>
>>151974781
>>Meanwhile they killed me while I tried to make them understand.

Didn't really happen. Subaru barely tried that and wasn't aware of how much deep shit he was actually in when Rem confronted him. Saying a few denials isn't going to mean anything when he actually stole a knife while knowing the mansion layout as a guest and spied on them. They were right about half of it. (also Ram was the one to ultimately kill him but let's not get into that)
>>
File: cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
I want more cute stories of Rem!
>>
>>151975039
Don't get mad I'm not gonna shag your waifu.

You'd be singing a different song if a faggot killed you instead.
>>
File: Idols.jpg (1MB, 2880x2006px) Image search: [Google]
Idols.jpg
1MB, 2880x2006px
>>151974745
Oh yeah, here's the image related to it.

Everyone looks slightly younger. It was apparently for the MF Summer Festival 2015 Booklet.
>>
File: 1457620607424.jpg (86KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457620607424.jpg
86KB, 720x540px
>>151975038
>[Roswaal: Putting aside Rem, who hasn’t been acting with her body, there is a deficiency in Ram’s body, just like I said earlier. This is because she lost an organ that is important for the oni clan. That organ is the horn. Essentially, the enormous amount of mana in compensation for the horn to move the body――that isn’t prepared, so her body is always being ruined by pain and fatigue.]

----

>[Roswaal: I see that having your name taken away has been so frustrating that it’s made you smart. Being able to see through me that much with just this makes me feel gooood.]

I hate this man, I really do.
>>
>>151974315
She nabbed a Lewes when the Sanctuary got freed.
>>
>>151975191

I want to bully Crush-sama by repeatedly beating her at video games

Is that wrong?
>>
File: 1482856465819.jpg (208KB, 371x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482856465819.jpg
208KB, 371x600px
>>151975198
Ram's rude behaviour makes a lot of sense now.
>>
>>151975105
Subaru is an idiot anyway. I'm just answering OP honestly if it was me. I got kiled, Rem wants to love me and am saying it's not going to be easy. Reality is, the trauma stays and not as simple as anime and manga shoves off conveniently so they can advance the plot.
>>
File: 1483832396688.png (533KB, 846x698px) Image search: [Google]
1483832396688.png
533KB, 846x698px
It's because she had good reason to think you were a spy

don't leave things out you double nigger
>>
>>151975038
>>151975198
At what point is Roswaal going to die permanently?

Screw him suffering, I just want him dead.
>>
>>151975191
>slightly
Priscilla and emilia look like oppai lolis.
>>
File: c6e.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c6e.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
Ram is cheating here.
>>
>>151975341

He would have been long ago if Ram didn't keep stepping in

He doesn't die until she is cured of her addiction to clown dick
>>
File: re-zero-20-16.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
re-zero-20-16.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>151975409

Most criminally-wasted girl
>>
>>151975293
I think Subaru just rationalized it differently than most would. He seemed to treat their friendship in the first loop as the only real one and reluctantly accepted that they were complete strangers again every time he looped after the second time. He at least is freaked out by her weapon still.
>>
>>151975409
>more than Emilia
i don't see the problem
>>
File: Party.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Party.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>151975454
>my feet hurt
>these swords are too heavy
>i wish i was home looking at flower with theresia-
>oh wait
>>
>>151974725
Pretty sure Flugel had miasma from Authorities, and Aldebaran has miasma from being a witch cultist.
>>
>>151975541
I want Ram to bully me for being a bad tank/healer.
>>
>>151975596
>being a bad tank/healer.
>bad tank/healer.
>bad tank
agreed
>>
>>151975121
Not really, I'm just not an idiot like you are. You'd kill yourself over and over to spite a person who never even remembers.
>>
>>151975220
That's not Echidna
>>
>>151975811
You know there's no guarantee Rem would kill most anons in Subaru's shoes provided they're more alert of scrutiny and can get at least Ram to trust them.
>>
>>151975409
The hell is Echidna?
>>
File: 1482808378406.jpg (303KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482808378406.jpg
303KB, 849x1200px
>>151975198
I want to heal and spoil nee-sama.
>>
>>151975960
That's supposed to be Satella i think.
>>
File: 1482796236194.jpg (476KB, 839x774px) Image search: [Google]
1482796236194.jpg
476KB, 839x774px
>>151975960
>he doesn't know about arc 4
>>
>>151975960
One of the best morally ambiguous supernatural characters I've seen in a while.
>>
>>151975990
Oh wait, you replied to the wrong post.
>>
>>151975990
>>151976005
That's clearly fanart of Satella, though.
>>
LFG WHITE WHALE
have reagents to spawn boss. Will be using KITING strats (no tanks), gf is DPSing so healer spot is open
DONT WHISPER IF YOUR SAN RESIST IS UNDER 100
all loot up for grabs will be fighting side-boss afterwards
>>
>>151976099
The butterfly style hairpin looks reminiscent of a lot of pre-official design Echidna fanart. But I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>151975811
Don't try to project. You can assume that I'd be in the same position and get killed again or I can just do something else and avoid myself being killed. That doesn't change the fact that I'm still traumatised by the experienced and would be willingly ready to accept her approach when she could kill or torture me the second I made a mistake.

But enough of this, I already made myself clear and stand by it.
>>
File: 1473287090018.png (671KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473287090018.png
671KB, 825x1200px
>>151976177
Nobody drew butterflies on her in pre-design fanart.
>>
File: 05e91929ec416e1109dade7de113f436.jpg (156KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
05e91929ec416e1109dade7de113f436.jpg
156KB, 761x1000px
>>
I haven't watched for a little whle When's Rem coming back
>>
>>151976449
Man, those horns are disgusting.
>>
>>151976388
They did a crisscross style thing I've seen a few times or something like this. At least I saw them as butterflies.
>>
>>151975848
explain
>>
>>151976362
Your stance is 'I don't want to know why I died, fuck those people, I will let them kill me over and over again because I don't want to know anything about them because fuck them' This isn't even about being nice, this is about understanding the circumstances of your death, which you don't want to know nor will you ever avoid because of it.
>>
File: CrG6-NJVUAA02mQ.jpg (204KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrG6-NJVUAA02mQ.jpg
204KB, 858x1200px
>>
File: 1470191497350.jpg (750KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470191497350.jpg
750KB, 1920x1080px
Season 2 when?
>>
>>151976476
>When's Rem coming back
End of Arc 6, probably, when she'll probably become the new Sage's Disciple.
>>
>>151976476
End of arc 6, which is still ongoing. Despite memes she is all but guaranteed to wake up if you know all the foreshadowing and plot threads up to the current chapter. Whether she makes it out in one piece is still debated.
>>
>>151976595
>>151976610
Does Subaru stop being an ass
>>
File: 1475228727242.png (3MB, 2000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1475228727242.png
3MB, 2000x1426px
>>151976541
That's post-official release, when they had this image but not the picture of her outside of the school uniform.
>>
File: Au.gif (2MB, 680x366px) Image search: [Google]
Au.gif
2MB, 680x366px
>>151976712
>>
>>151976712
Define 'being an ass'
>>
>>151976712
Mostly, yeah. He never really stoops to the level that he did in arc 3 and has improved since then.
>>
>>151976818
What Subaru usually does
Doing things "for" Emilia, rejecting Rem, etc. etc.
>>
>>151976874
After the arc 3 debacle, Subaru and Rem never have another conversation.
>>
>>151976874
He unrejected Rem after the whale fight. The anime just cut it.
>>
>>151976874
Yes, he stops doing that sort of stuff. I mean, he still does stuff for Emilia, but is less retarded about it.
>>
>>151976874
https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
>>
>>151976874
He expresses more love for Rem now than he did while she was awake. He wanted to punch the witch of lust for taking Rem's form.
>>
>>151969193
Is this from the If chapter?
>>
File: 1476721625736.jpg (98KB, 800x787px) Image search: [Google]
1476721625736.jpg
98KB, 800x787px
>>151976874
Expect wild sex and a wedding ring from those two when they reunite
>>
>>151977021
There's more than one, but yeah.

- if chapter: Natsuki Rem
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY
>>
File: 149872463.png (199KB, 1170x1709px) Image search: [Google]
149872463.png
199KB, 1170x1709px
>>151976874
Yes.

He also becomes based as fuck too.
>>
File: 1483805597754.png (117KB, 225x448px) Image search: [Google]
1483805597754.png
117KB, 225x448px
>>151977175
>implying polygamy ending will happen
>>
File: 1483757038678.png (107KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483757038678.png
107KB, 500x418px
>>151976911
>>151976951
>>151977018
>>151977175
>>151977230
This makes me feel good and if you are all just being rusemasters I will be mad
>>
>>151977274
It has to happen for Emilia to win, not to much for Rem. She basically has to perma-die at this point.
>>
>>151977276
It's true. Here's a resource for the source material stuff if you finished the anime.

http://pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
>>
>>151977274
If it doesn't it will likely be due to Subaru or Emilia death rather than Rem however. Unless Tappei wants to pull the same save point trick twice in a row.
>>
File: 1481478560885.png (44KB, 248x223px) Image search: [Google]
1481478560885.png
44KB, 248x223px
>[Subaru: Beako?]
>[Roswaal: Beatrice is reeeaally excellent with magical power theories and using them. Right now she is connected with Subaru-kun, so I feel like it’s some really wasted talent, but things are working out by using the lacking magical power, right? In regards to that knowledge, I would like you to refer yourself to Emilia-sama for that.]

Did he just call Beako useless? Fuck this guy.
>>
>>151977408
Nah, they'll end up accidentally killing Shaula, and Rem will be forced to take her place as the guardian of the tower and won't be allowed to leave.
>>
>>151977489
No, he's saying her skills are wasting compensating for Subaru's broken asshole.
>>
>>151977489
no he said she's wasting her potencial with subaru.
>>
>>151977549
How is that supposed to work?
>>
>>151977549
>Rem will be forced to take her place as the guardian of the tower and won't be allowed to leave
Guess Subaru lives at the tower now
>>
>>151977554
>>151977565
I don't know if that makes it better or worse
>>
>>151977489
He's saying that Beako's incredible magical prowess is being wasted on incompetent and weak Subaru.
>>
What is Ferris for?
>>
>>151977605
It doesn't make it better for sure, considering Roswaal is still being a massive dick about it.
>>
>>151977621
Putting Rem on a bus
>>
So in the what if story, Subaru actually did well in sex? I thought the whole small dick joke went against that.
>>
File: 1473752179235.png (652KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1473752179235.png
652KB, 723x1023px
>>151977595
No, he lives in the capital as prince consort to "king" emilia with their child.
>>
>>151977634
Everyone gives Subaru shit, its not even a Roswaal thing. He was being a dick earlier about the Oni though.

>>151977653
Ram has an odd scale to assess dicks on. Plus I don't think he has to try very hard, Rem pretty much loses it just from him touching her a little bit.
>>
File: 1483656804995.jpg (583KB, 891x811px) Image search: [Google]
1483656804995.jpg
583KB, 891x811px
Oni >>> elf scum
>>
File: 1483833038585.gif (204KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483833038585.gif
204KB, 480x270px
>>151977660
NONONONONONONONONONO
>>
File: 14657543332.png (94KB, 818x539px) Image search: [Google]
14657543332.png
94KB, 818x539px
>>151977653
Complained like a sore loser.
>>
>>151977653
He's had 10 years of marriage to figure out how to do Rem and a horn weakpoint to cheat with.
>>
>>151977660
Emilia will be the next Satella.
>>
>>151977660
Reminder that candidates can't get married. Plus Subaru reluctant to enter any romantic relationship because of Rem is a really telling sign.
>>
File: 58398979_p0_master1200.jpg (471KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58398979_p0_master1200.jpg
471KB, 849x1200px
How exactly did Subaru's hips survive oni impregnation?
>>
>>151977787
They can after the election.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fo2M2i79e4

Are these canon?
If so, when did Roswaal get a chance to drink Echidna's bath water?
>>
>>151977807 c >>151970082
>>
File: C1CsVvoUAAAVj1G.jpg orig.jpg (83KB, 857x639px) Image search: [Google]
C1CsVvoUAAAVj1G.jpg orig.jpg
83KB, 857x639px
>>151977784
Nah. Emilia is a long-lived Half-Elf. She'll marry the MU version of Rigel when he becomes her famous Demon Knight.
>>151977728
Cute.
>>
>>151977832

The omakes aren't canon broseph

It's just cute wall-breaking extras
>>
>>151977807
By tying her to bed and not letting her be on top of him maybe? Might still have to watch out for a leg lock though.
>>
File: 1482867858443.jpg (58KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482867858443.jpg
58KB, 368x368px
>>151977807
She has healing magic. Plus oni culture has come a long way from going berserk and fucking their lover's brains out. I really do wonder what she would do if she went berserk again like in arc 2. All those sidestories make me think she would actually rape him
>>
>>151977832
>Are these canon?
It depends. A lot of them are actually scenes and conversations that weren't included in the anime, while others are just random shit. However, they all seem to be fairly in-character.
>>
>>151977953
Doing it from behind is the only answer. Avoids almost all chance of death by snu snu.
>>
>Petra and Frederica respond to Subaru as they nod at him while he moved the wheelchair.

So this is where the chapter Subaru gets the wheelchair
>>
>>151977999
She'll eventually ask to do it from the front and his heart will melt. Then he's doomed.
>>
File: 1464617627224.jpg (66KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1464617627224.jpg
66KB, 600x849px
>[Subaru: I’m not bossing you around, though. How about you take over then?]
>[Ram: Do I look that shameless to you? I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t make me behave like that, as a maid who needs to be graceful and considerate.]
>[Subaru: What is up with you? Are you at that age where you can do nothing but complain?]
>[Ram: That’s not really it. It’s just that…]
>Ram cuts off her sentence, and gives a meaningful look at Subaru’s hand. As of right now, Subaru was pushing Rem’s wheelchair.
Subaru guessed the meaning of that look, and he let out a deep sigh.
>[Subaru: If you want to change places, then just say so…….]
>[Ram: If you think about why I’m coming and my purpose, then letting me handle her is a given. ……As for guessing what I wanted without me putting it into words, I guess I can see you in a better light. Just a little.]
>When Subaru reluctantly gave up his position, Ram took his place and pushed the wheelchair. She showed care for her sleeping sister sitting on the wheelchair as it slowly headed to the dragon carriage and went forward.

Well that just hurts the heart.
>>
File: 58398364_p0.png (1MB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
58398364_p0.png
1MB, 1200x1606px
>>151977807

He would have to take the initiative to make sure she never got the drop on him

Like for instance if she's making dinner one night Subaru could just pounce on her from behind, bend her over the table and pound her so hard her feet aren't even touching the floor

Everyone's happy and his bones would remain solid and intact
>>
>>151978151
>Subaru opened and closed his hand for no reason as he saw them off.

He really wanted to be the one to push that wheelchair
>>
>>151972119
Hardly. Whenever Emilia and Rem are in battle theie usually saving Subaru's ass. Hell Emilia killed Pete by herself while he just stood there because Felix told him she could handle it and he just get in the way. Arc 4 even lampshades thevfact she would be the one protecting him.

Subaru saves people from what they don't know is coming. But when characters aware they tend take center stage.
>>
File: Spoiler Image.png (15KB, 1039x712px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.png
15KB, 1039x712px
>>151978103
not if you do it like this
>>
File: 1473867648889.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1473867648889.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
>>151978151
The catharsis will be so beautiful
>>
>>151978151
So Ram doesn't hate Subaru?
>>
>>151978178
>Like for instance if she's making dinner one night Subaru could just pounce on her from behind, bend her over the table and pound her so hard her feet aren't even touching the floor
Oh the things that I would sacrifice just to get to do this to rem.
>>
File: Whip.png (847KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Whip.png
847KB, 1200x900px
>>151978103
>Then he's doomed.
Again. Healing magic. She was able to repeatedly whipped him to near death with a chain for hours on end. He'll survive so long as Ram doesn't mercy kill him again.

Of course, now Subaru is the man with the whip.
>>
>>151978302
She doesn't hate Subaru for sure. The fact that Ram and him have sister-in-law banter most of the time is indicative of that. The only reason they butt heads all of the time is because of Rem.
>>
>>151978302
She never has. Ram can be a harsh critic or a bit rough with her teasing but she warmed up to him faster than Rem. In the first and last loops she told Roswaal he was an utterly shit servant but wanted to get to know him more and thought he was worth teaching.
>>
>>151978341
>She was able to repeatedly whipped him to near death with a chain for hours on end
They barely had a short conversation, I don't know what you're trying to be on about.
>>
File: 59153398_p0.jpg (376KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
59153398_p0.jpg
376KB, 2480x3507px
>four new doujins out of comiket

>all are Rem vanilla

Does this please you, brothers?
>>
>>151978438
I will be once you delete that heretical image
>>
File: 1482852942737.jpg (440KB, 1051x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1482852942737.jpg
440KB, 1051x1494px
>>151978438
If they're like this one that takes full advantage of Rem's quirks. I want Rem snusnu desu.
>>
File: NTR retribution.jpg (150KB, 960x1706px) Image search: [Google]
NTR retribution.jpg
150KB, 960x1706px
>>151978438
There can still be the NTR one, since the author managed to save a few copies from the fire.
>>
>>151978492
His second house will burn down, don't worry.
>>
File: 1478891407073.jpg (101KB, 735x868px) Image search: [Google]
1478891407073.jpg
101KB, 735x868px
>Minerva will never spank you and give you endless paizuri
>>
>>151974862

There is no such thing as a development that came and Arc 4 is still relative early in the story when the plot is still in setup mode. Her growth a long with Betty are pretty good and certianly no worse than Rem. She is no more plot device than Rem is either.
>>
>>151978551
I hope so considering while we are nearing the end of arc 4 and seeing bits of arc 5 and Emilia isn't looking in that favorable of a light right now.
>>
>>151978489
Pic is inaccurate, Emilia missed sex ed.
>>
>>151978632
*5 and 6
>>
File: 1483590402152.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483590402152.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>151978551
>>151978632
Here we go.
>>
>>151978431
The LN described it all as going for quite a long while, where he lost consciousness several times and Rem used her magic to bring him back each time.
>>151978492
Well, it's not like that's the only NTR doujin. There might be about five of those by now. Unless all of their houses burn down under mysterious conditions.
>>151978489
Do you know what I really want to see? Near-death by snusnu, with Rem freaking out about it afterwards and crying about how she hasn't changed a bit and she's still a horrible girl who takes inappropriate pleasure at the suffering and loss of others. Then gentler sex as Subaru comforts her and reassures her that he doesn't think she's horrible and isn't scared of her.
>>
File: C1dxyxeVIAAbuci.jpg large.jpg (280KB, 1108x1478px) Image search: [Google]
C1dxyxeVIAAbuci.jpg large.jpg
280KB, 1108x1478px
>>151978492
Every time.
>>
>>151978151
Imagine if Rem wakes up and says "who are you?" to Ram...
I will seriously go hang myself if that happens.
>>
File: 1463594363222.jpg (226KB, 1048x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1463594363222.jpg
226KB, 1048x1188px
>>151978685
I don't wanna fight. I'm just expressing my opinion is all.

I mean, Emilia is by no means useless but you know here I am getting at right?
>>
File: 1479983658163.jpg (444KB, 1051x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1479983658163.jpg
444KB, 1051x1494px
>>151978652
Even a dense person could read the mood at least that it's private time. Would've been funny if she tried talking to them while Rem felt up Subaru and gave him kisses.
>>
>>151978800
Isn't there a doujin about that?
>>
>>151978786
Yeah, but the other anon likely won't.
>>
>>151978786
>I mean, Emilia is by no means useless but you know here I am getting at right?
I actually know she's pretty useful in a fight in later Arcs.
>>
>>151978731
I'd be much more horrid if it was Subaru who received that message, considering during the same scene Subaru was so upset about it that he needed to be comforted by Beako.

>[Subaru: Oh, it’s Beako.]
>[Beatrice: You don’t have to make a pathetic look like that. It’s not like your feelings for that girl are weaker than the feelings her sister has, so you don’t have to worry, I suppose. Just be yourself, and do what you can do, I suppose.]
>[Subaru: That’s not quite…….or well, that’s how it is?]

Just be prepared to get twice the amount of rope.
>>
>>151978551
>She is no more plot device than Rem is either.
You spent all of yesterday arguing that all Emilia is is a plot device who drives every single thing regardless of what it relates to just by existing.
>>
>>151978924
Boy, he really wants his oni

>>151978941
S-Stop
>>
>>151978632#
Rem doesn't develop until the end of Arc 2's final loop when story finally focusung on her problems. It is the same thing here which goes for Betty. I don't what problem is. That's just how Tappei writes.

>>151978672

If your refering to that one moment with Regulus literally no worse than Rem jobbing to Pete and Ley. These things would be point aga8nst if she were the only one having that happen in thebstory,
>>
Well at least if this argument starts again we're 100 posts past bump limit.
>>
>>151970397
>Crusche will be there as a lie detector.
Couldn't you just use contracts for that?
>>
>>151978941
Oh, and that Rem has no plot relevance at all. So your claim here is stupid based on what you spent the past three days bitching about.
>>
>>151978800
Excuse me for being a faggot but I have used all of my resources and I want a link please
>>
>>151978990
How do contracts work anyways?
>>
>>151979038
Saucenao
>>
>>151979038
Go to your favorite doujin site, its called Choice, shouldn't be hard to find.

>>151979059
Some magic bullshit
>>
Spot phoneposter.
>>
>>151978731
Which one do you think would be worse? Rem going "Who are you?" to Ram and Subaru or Ram and co having their connection to Rem erased and going "Who are you?" to Rem?
>>
>>151978941
No didn't otherwise Subaru is plot decive too for that same reason. I stated that she moves by both hee existance and actions. It's the same with Subaru too since apparently special now with being a Sage candidate.
>>
File: Re_Zero_Volume_6_7.jpg (118KB, 898x1267px) Image search: [Google]
Re_Zero_Volume_6_7.jpg
118KB, 898x1267px
>>151979038
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/996383/ff79559458/
>>
File: 1481889264691.png (722KB, 1292x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1481889264691.png
722KB, 1292x1276px
Just don't bring this argument to the next thread. Please
>>
>>151979197
gracias mi amigo
Thread posts: 618
Thread images: 163

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.