[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name something that could be him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: latest-2.png (3MB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.png
3MB, 900x1199px
Name something that could be him.
>>
>>151927535
Beat*
>>
>>151927535
Well, it depends. Obvious answer is The World Over Heaven, because that's basically what happens when you put actual powerlevels into JoJo.

GER's limitations are being a close range power stand and being a transformation. We don't know how fast its reflexes are or how long its range is, but I can assume that it might be the same as its base form. Requiem stands require the arrow at all times, so it's possible to beat him by destroying the arrow or attacking GE/Giorno before he can use it.
>>
>>151927535
giorno giovanna
>>
File: ok.png (24KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
24KB, 500x260px
>GER reduces his punch to zero
>he becomes the Zero Punch Man and retroactively wins the fight before he did anything
>>
File: Happy Toaster.jpg (23KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Toaster.jpg
23KB, 400x330px
>>151927535
The best way to defeat your enemies is to make them your friends.

He cant reduce friendship to zero, because my friendship cannot be quantified.
>>
My fat cock.
>>
>>151927535
Literally I still don't understand what happened in the end. I know diavolo it's in an eternal loop but how and why still dazzle me.
>>
>>151927535
Made In Heaven the world or pray Giorno lost the arrow.
>>
>>151927535
I could see D4C having a chance.
>>151930894
The one who has the arrow wins and grants what the user wants at that moment. Giorno wanted to beat Diavolo so GER basically does the opposite of KC. KC skips times meaning he erases the effect and keeps the results while GER keeps the effects and erases the results. So Diavolo will always experiencing dying forever but not officially getting killed for good. Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>151931191
Yes kinda. I going to re read that part. Now there's a better translation.
>>
>>151927535
Hey Ya! Tusk IV for starters. Also BtD given it dictates fate and fate>causality
>>
>>151931191
>nd grants what the user wants at that moment
Absolute fanfiction
>>
File: I came.gif (345KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
I came.gif
345KB, 160x120px
>>151927535
Buppa
>>
>>151931292
New translations are only up to Green Day and Oasis for now but I believe the translation team will release more chapters this month.
>>
>>151930894
GER can erase the result while leaving the action. It "killed" Diavolo, making him enter a state of constantly dying by erasing his actual death.
>>
>>151931598
It's pretty fucked up. Like Buccelati being alive by pure force of will.
>>
>>151931679
It's that, and fate. Rolling Stones predicted that Buccelati would die at the hands of Diavolo and tried to give him a peaceful death, but because Mista intervened, he was allowed to keep going and die for a cause.

not unlike another italian gentleman
>>
>>151931854
and people say VA is bad. part 5 is genuinely good once you trudge through the bad scans and just let it sink in.
>>
>>151932045
I guess feels detached and I was hoping to see more connections and not only small mentions in part six.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.