[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me why this piece of shit anime gets such high ratings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Re Zero Creativity.jpg (119KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
Re Zero Creativity.jpg
119KB, 622x350px
Explain to me why this piece of shit anime gets such high ratings. Is it just "my first edgy anime, haha am i cool yet??"

>Melodramatic as fuck
>Excessive use of shock
>resenting character developments and long arcs that cover a short time frame becoming repetitive and boring after 6/7 episodes
>No tension as the MC can keep dying until things eventually work out
>Cheap waifu-bait with no depth in characters such as one being tsundere, one being yandere, and one being "pure'
>Gore just for the sake of gore
>>
>I'm a huge faggot who gets triggered by anime
>>
>>151918558
dont try to over meme it
>>
>>151918603
It's quite clear that too many people spend actually too much time on 4chan and start developing autistic traits for real.
>>
>>151918558
If you ignore the boring lull in the middle of the series it really was quite good. 4chan has just made you jaded and unable to like anything.
>>
>>151918558
>no tension
>imagine being caught in an infinite timeloop in which you keep dying over and over unless you can
>Beat a fucking crazy strong Assassin chick
>figure out what is cursing people and survive multiple demonic dogs trying to kill you
>DEFEAT A ENTIRE CULT INCLUDING A GUY WHO HAS TWO GIANT HANDS AFTER KILLING A LEGENDARY WHITE WHALE THAT CAN EAT THE EXISTENCE OF PEOPLE AWAY WITH FOG AND CAN GREAT CLONES OF ITSELF AFTER GETTING YOUR WAIFU KILLED AND THEN DYING BY THE CUTE ANIMAL MASCOTS COLD UNFORGIVING PAWS
>>
>>151918756
>>>/trash/
>>
>>151918558
If you spent 5 minutes on /a/ youd find that all of those questions literally answer themselves, also we have this thread almost once a week. Fuck off.
>>
>>151918844
I'm not joining your fucking scat furry thread Moot.
>>
File: slothful.jpg (232KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
slothful.jpg
232KB, 1440x810px
The anime is the absolute best that they could have done with the dogshit source material.
>Excessive use of shock
And yet
>No tension
These are two contradictory complaints. Shock implies anything but a lack of tension.

>Gore just for the sake of gore.
No, not at all. The only way this wasn't going to be a runaway trainwreck based on a fucking autist's harem fanfiction was if they took the horror aspects of the work and ran with it, and they did a stellar job of it. You introduce the horror, and then you have your characters struggle valiantly against it, creating tension.

Rem is still best girl, and seeing Betelgeuse die horribly was a more-than-satisfying end. Would have liked to see Rem in literally any other anime with just about any other guy.
>>
>>151918558
Why do people get so triggered over this show? Even SAO doesnt get this much hate
>>
>>151919000
>in literally any other anime with just about any other guy

At least he didn't string her along anon. He immediately rejected her.
>>
>>151918603
Not triggered, but I believe this show gets scores it doesn't deserve. The only thing I found interesting was the protagonist breaking down mentally, but conquering that and becoming stronger.
>>
>>151919135
Not in the WN's he doesn't. That scene where she's rattling off her family fantasy was supposed to be a mutual confession. White Fox changed it up.
>>
if it didn't have moe girls no one would like it anyway
>>
>>151919062
>even SAO doesnt get this much hate
thats completely wrong?? for sao much more people agree its shit and rant about it all the time. But with re zero people think its AOTY and a fucking masterpiece when its only mediocre at best
>>
>>151919848
It's just a change in generations.
>>
>>151918558
I don't find it edgy.
>>
>>151918558
This board has been invaded by /r/anime cancer.
>>
Man you spent way too much time in the threads if you actually believe most of these meme responses, though I will admit that rem is a trash, waifubait character in the anime.
>>151918654
>>151918741
While I do agree that the series is unfairly dismissed due to /a/non contrarianism, even though it had some rather expectional episodes, however you cannot deny that those last 6 episodes were pretty bad.
>>
File: realblackswordsman.png (298KB, 479x421px) Image search: [Google]
realblackswordsman.png
298KB, 479x421px
>>151918558
>Repeatedly wasting threads whining about a series that ended months ago
>Being this butthurt
Nice blog.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.