[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give these characters an IQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

hint: the last row is the weakest
>>
>>151916973
>yang wenli
>reinhard
>one outs guys
>kurapika
>lelouch
>>
>>151916973
That's something that always upset me about anime "geniuses". When I was like, 12 I could see exactly how some of these plans might backfire. I'd rather watch an anime where the protagonist constantly pulls genius out of his ass (No Game No Life) over a shitter goes around killing off all his allies and then wonders why nobody is around to help him in the end (Death Note).

Better yet, a mangaka whose actually smart and can write a smart plot. Shame nothing like that exists.
>>
>>151917247
>over a shitter goes around killing off all his allies and then wonders why nobody is around to help him in the end (Death Note).
That was meant to show how pathetic and desperate he was at the time of his death. Seems pretty obvious to me
>>
>>151916973
> A character is only as intelligent as their author.

That's why Akagi and Toua are the GOAT.
>>
>Akagi isn't in the list
Shit list
>>
>>151917247
Light was just desperate at the end of Death Note, he's an intelligent man not a machine anon.
>>
>>151918244
Third row.
>>
Actual IQ or online test IQ that every 4channer uses for boasting?
>>
>>151918403
Why would you choose a pick of a guy who looks nothing like Akagi?
>>
>Yohan
150+
>Light
130+
>Lelouch
115+
>Reinhard
130+
>L
135+
>Akagi
160+
>>
Adding pika to that list is like adding sasuke, though itachi on the other hand would fit this list pretty damn well.
>>
>>151921009
What did Itachi ever do that was so smart according to you?
>>
File: 1458450083695.jpg (35KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1458450083695.jpg
35KB, 500x414px
>>151921180
Fair enough anon, I suppose he was just excessively wanked off by the author and was simply just a gary stu in the end. But you have to atleast admit that pika didn't do anything particularily worthwhile aside from muh superior genetics eyes which was the same as Itachi.
>>
>>151921542
At least he made tricked the spiders and kidnapped that dude with an actual plan and pulled it all off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.