[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This scene is so erotic. It must be the push Ryuko gives Nui

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

This scene is so erotic. It must be the push Ryuko gives Nui after the kiss, like "I've used you for my pleasure, now get out of my sight".
>>
Why did she even kiss her in the first place? Was there a reason or was it just fanservice?
>>
>>151917355
Its supposed to show that she's completely under Junketsu's control because its something Ryuko would never do, but basically it was just fanservice.
>>
>>151917355
Callback to Nui's first appearance, when she said that love and hate are the same.
Ryuko just stabbed her with her sword 2 minutes before, shoving her tongue in her mouth is the equivalent to that.
>>151917507
2deep4u
>>
>>151917355
To show what Ryuko's true sexual orientation is once all her inhibitions are gone.
>>
>>151917355
Ryuko takes what she wants
>>
>>151917355
being controlled by kamiu is being equated to giving in to hedonism and sexuality. Basically Ryuko was acting like a shameless degenerate because that is what Ragyo's side represents. The whole show is a discussion about the power of female sexuality and how it should be used.
>>
>>151917355

It ties back into the "love and hate" are two sides of the same coin. Junketsu turns her emotions/hate into raw sexual desire/love to show how deeply it has control over her. The kiss is basically showing the depth of Ryuuko's hate for Nui.
>>
>>151920331
>The whole show is a discussion about the power of female sexuality and how it should be used.
Not this shit again.
>>
>>151918026
I'd stab Nui with my sword, if you know what it means
>>
>>151920331
As if the man behind Panty & Stocking would ever condemn hedonism.
The bad guys are sexual fiends because they believe nudity to be inherently shameful and vulnerable, hence sexual.
The speech Ragyo gives while molesting Satsuki in the bath explains everything.
>>
>>151917355
Further justifies KLK's theme of "lesbians are evil".
>>
>>151917355
Gotta throw a bone to the c/u/cks every now and then
>>
>>151923209
how are you virgins even calling anybody cucks lmao
>>
>>151923156
>lesbians are evil
>>
>>151923209
That is like the least favorite pairing of the series.
>>
>>151916751
>Ryuuko turns evil
>becomes lesbian

sounds right
>>
>>151923514
>clothingsexual and a racetraitor
>>
>>151926089
>racetraitor
What
>>
>>151926278
Gamagorilla
>>
>>151926514
It was Senketsu that bit his dick.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.