[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will season 2 be shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fe1efb7a5cb8d95a3d2adefa1abafb4c.jpg (157KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
fe1efb7a5cb8d95a3d2adefa1abafb4c.jpg
157KB, 1024x725px
Will season 2 be shit?
>>
>announced 2 years before it's ready
For what purpose
I'm already sick of waiting.
>>
>>151903876
>actually anticipating what's bound to be the shittiest sequel of all time
>>
>>151903921
That would be R3
>>
>>151903921
>>151904393
they're both gonna be trainwrecks and i can't fucking wait
>>
>>151903876
>>announced 2 years before it's ready
That technically ought to make it give an okay to good production value.
One of the problems in anime production has always been lack of time, and studios always have to meet an absurdly short deadline where an episode has to be finished and be ready for initial TV broadcast.
>>
>>151904566
Production values aren't the issue, it was paid for with US bucks like Space Dandy so it's guaranteed the animation will be great.
Most people are concerned about the writing.
>>
>>151903921
>>151904460
Sounds like you want it to be bad
>>
>>151904984
Well, if the jokes and the story will turn out to be bad, then there's nothing that can be done about it.
Although part of why the execution of some jokes fall flat is quite clearly because of the lack of time by the staff to analyze the episode and see if the results match their expectations.
>>
I wonder if Anno will reprise his roll as the cat.
>>
>>151903817
>not made by gainax !
it'll be okay but not as great as s1
>>
FLCL was about "the less is more"

That's why it was hardly explained what was going on but it was still fun and entertaining that way

What's the worst, sequels will expand the lore. Everything will be explained and obvious in it, I doubt they'll manage to recreate this subtle undertones behind the plot and charters that makes it so outstanding among other shows.

Try to find something similar to it. FLCL had a very specific mood which nothing happened to recreate.

You think sequel will?
>>
>>151908557
Also the Pillows, OST was at least 60% of show's charm.

I heard that there will be no Pillows in the sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSBP7zicL5c
>>
>>151903817
>implying the first one wasnt shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.