[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come she didn't win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

how come she didn't win?
>>
Didn't she win the Yozora?
>>
>got best girl
>didn't win
What are you trying to imply, OP?
>>
She's slut/
>>
>>151896190
>how come she didn't win?
eh nandatte?
>>
>>151896190
When MC is a massive fagget, not winning is actually winning.
>>
So this series basically got an ending it could have gotten without the author crashing it?
>>
>>151896288
>still pines for the MC despite her chances being dead
>follows him to college and hasn't given up on him
Sena is doomed. At least every other girl moved on.
>>
>>151896501
She'll meet a decent guy in college and swiftly forget about him. That's how it always goes.
>>
>>151896272
STOP
>>
>>151896190
The real question is how faggots like >>151896247
thinks that her being with Yozora or vise versa is winning.
>>
File: 1368884656554.jpg (878KB, 1770x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1368884656554.jpg
878KB, 1770x1810px
In a way, she did
>>
>>151896190

She is the only one still running, so technically she won. Too badthe only winning move is not to play
>>
>>151896525
Hopefully but they go to the same college and she hangs around him often enough to not be meeting new people there.
>>
In the end the biggest loser are readers.
>>
>>151896558
/u/ is brain damaged, what else is new
>>
>>151896534
NEVER
>>
>>151896558
No, the REAL real question is how dunces like you think that getting with the MC is anything in the same ballpark as winning.
>>
>>151896558
I think even more important question is why do you think her being with Kodaka is winning? The guy literally was the definition of a beta male with serious hearing problems.
>>
>>151896621
lol
>>
To be honest, I didn't care who won. MC was boring but inoffensive, leaving the girls to carry the show. The dynamic between Yozora and Sena was more interesting than any between him and the girls individually. Then drama happened and everything is sour.
>>
>>151896615
but it ended?
>>
>>151896190

Because Kobato was first in MC-kun's heart, and will always be. Blood is thicker than milk.
>>
>>151897276
not thicker than the love milk he gives Kobato every night
>>
>>151897276
incest is illegal anon
>>
>>151898011

>YnS

Oh please. Japan is basically inbred anyway.
>>
>>151897057
Author pulled an asspull so trap lost in the end.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.