[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Propose an interesting way for Harems to be explored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

I'll start by saying that how about making the girls actually not be bitches/sluts and are subsequently satan to each other.
>>
File: the harem.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the harem.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>151890729
But the big happy family type harems already exist.
>>
>>151890729
I want a harem where each of the heroines fall for only a part of the MC's personality and are dissillutioned when he interacts with others (other heroines or not) quickly realizing that it's not him that they like, only a small part of him and he ends up with the unlikely heroine because she was the one that fell for the MC himself not just a part of him.

This way, we could explore the person that is the MC in the perspective of the heroines that shows that there isn't just one aspect of him, but many personalities built over time from interacting with others.
>>
>>151891316
I want a harem that has a harem end.
>>
>>151891394
Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi Muyo : War on Geminar
Fujimura Mates
Umi no Misaki
>>
>>151891142
Seitokai No Ichizon is still one of my favourite harems of all time. I fucking love it.
>>
>>151891142
>big happy family type harems
Truly the best ones.
>>
Have a main character with a genuinely charismatic personality and actual chemistry with the girls that fall in love with him.
>>
>when a woman writes a romance with 2 or more girls and one guy
They are all sorts of crazy and are constantly on some kind of edge. If it isn't one thing it is another with them. Far more prone to asshurt for no reason.

>when a man writes a romance with 2 or more girls and one guy
All the girls who likes the MC are docile and sweet to eachother and are only jealous in a jelly, frivolous way.

Why?
>>
File: 8man.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8man.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>151891708
I got you fampai
>>
File: IMG_4757.jpg (357KB, 477x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4757.jpg
357KB, 477x650px
Make the MC likeable and not a faggot with a Hero complex

Meiyaku no Leviathan has a MC who is some kind of archaeologist with a cool and laid back personality.

The Story isnt the best one because of dragons coming from space who attack the earth, but the girls are great
>>
>>151891737
Men have no idea how female teenagers work
>>
File: 1481680634025.gif (253KB, 280x213px) Image search: [Google]
1481680634025.gif
253KB, 280x213px
>>151890729
Remove typical harem females.
Have MC actually win their love.

Have him actually trying to build his own harem, fuck why not.
>>
>>151891708
Like Erica and Godou's chemistry in volume 3 & 11?

Also Campione Volume 19 is being translated.
>>
>>151890729
Or just focus on smaller number of girls while keeping the competition to a friendly level.
>>
>>151891316
Addendum: Make the MC actually attractive. Just enough so that if at least one girl is sexually attracted to MC, we all can understand why.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.