[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_3.png (257KB, 325x459px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
257KB, 325x459px
>chubby boy making a come back
is this worth watching?
>>
I actually just watched the first episode and I was expecting it to be complete shit, but it was pretty enjoyable. The MC felt realistic and I had fun watching so, I recommend it.
>>
>>151885618
this show is going to cause huge shitstorms, just you wait
>>
A thousand people here could say it's fantastic, OP, and you might still hate it. Just watch it and make up your own mind.
>>
It's only worth it for notYukino with a pinch of baka.
>>
>>151885618
It's one episode. You can't spare 20 fucking minutes?
>>
It would be so amazing if he actually does go through with his plan an absolutely destroys her. But that will never happen.
>>
>>151885999
Why they use Saori for the trap and no for Adaki?.

Both Makabe and Adaki voice don't sound good for me.
>>
>>151886137
This. Even if i like Adaki. i find that Cat should be the winner.
>>
>>151886137

>Nisekoi
>it's obvious as shit from the fucking start that the twist is gonna be "LOL they hated each other and pretended to be bf/gf but they'll eventually fall in love and become a real couple"
>there were still idiots who thought Onodera would win

>Masamune-kun
>it's obvious as shit from the fucking start that the twist is going to be "LOL he went into it with a revenge plan but he's going to end up falling in love with her"
>there will still be people who won't expect it when it happens
>>
>>151885999
This.
>>
>>151886247
if only that were the sole twist
>>
>>151885618
Of course not.
>>
>>151885999
Given that there's no 8man, I think I can do without.
>>
>>151886680
It's funny cause this MC is sorta like an inverse of Hachiman's rotten personality and thoughts about romance. And slightly more alpha in some way.
>>
Show would make more sense if MC was actually as attractive as they play him as instead of generic self-insert LN protag template.
>>
>>151886750
What makes Hachiman fun to watch - and what makes Oregairu stand out in contrast to shittier harem crap like this show - is that he's insightful and introspective. The MC in this show is a complete moron.
>>
>>151886805
Masamune ain't the brightest bulb, but he's not really a complete moron either. He has perspective and insight that he infers and sees through. This show is has a tack of silliness to it, unlike Yahari that's grounded more in reality and seriousness.
>>
>>151886977
>Masamune ain't the brightest bulb
And that's what makes him less fun to watch.

If one really likes the girls I see nothing wrong with watching this show, but overall it seems rather generic LN harem drivel to me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.