[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made this show so special, Anon? It's curious, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ri1pzmc.jpg (305KB, 1500x1064px) Image search: [Google]
ri1pzmc.jpg
305KB, 1500x1064px
What made this show so special, Anon?

It's curious, the premise is so simple: five girls who become the best of friends, drink tea, eat cakes and from time to time play their instruments... yet so far no other show has been able to provoke the same feelings in me as K-On! did.
>>
top execution
>>
Made by mostly females.
>>
>>151884540

The day KyoAni fired Satoshi Kon is the day KyoAni descent into fanservice started.
>>
>>151883006
why are there still 4 - 5 K-ON threads every day despite the show ending in what, 2011?
>>
>>151883006
Shit show
>>
>>151883006
>The genuine interaction between characters
>Capturing the feeling of high school friendships AND anxiety for what comes next

It's a sweet coming of age story nestled in a seemingly innocuous slice of life school show. It perfectly encapsulates high school life and high school friendships in a way that feels completely authentic, so much you don't have to be Japanese or in a band or a girl to perfectly relate to the characters.

Like a layer cake, the outer frosting is deceptive; there's a richer filling on the inside.
>>
>>151884892

The moment Azusa started crying and begging the other girls to not graduate because she was afraid of being alone.

Only time in history I've ever cried to an anime (or TV/movie in general).
>>
>>151884308
First post, best post.

>>151883006
The basic elements of what can make any moe anime good are all there. What made this one exceptional was indeed the execution.
>>
>>151885103
That and the ending song for Azusa. Learning how they put it all together in the movie was like reopening a wound.

The ending for the first season didn't make me cry exactly, but it was a little emotional when Yui says "This is our Budakon." It just captures everything the first season is about.

Going in I had no expectations. I thought this might be the kind of show where they actually would end up with fame and success and wacky pop star hijinks. I'm so glad it was so much smarter than that.
>>
>>151883006
>What made this show so special, Anon?
KyoAni, the best anime studio.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.