[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever felt like there wasn't enough smooth animation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1432626461391.gif (199KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432626461391.gif
199KB, 480x480px
have you ever felt like there wasn't enough smooth animation? not just a lot of frames for awesome scenes, but more finesse, that is, in the details of seeing a character move naturally throughout the progression of the story. it could be stuff like taking off a coat like this, but i feel like just seeing the state of the scenes in shorter keyframes doesn't really express life the same way.

i guess im not wording this properly. anywho, what anime series did you feel did animation right? not just for # of sakuga shots, but overall.
>>
I prefer exaggerated animation to natural animation.

If I wanted natural, why would I watch anime?
>>
>>151882985
>>151884216
I think a mixture of both is what I love seeing. More natural movements for thigns like in OP's example and then for fight scenes a blend of both
>>
File: 1481682498694.gif (2MB, 425x550px) Image search: [Google]
1481682498694.gif
2MB, 425x550px
>>151884216
are you saying that anime art looks just like real life?

does this look like the average girl to you?
>>
>>151884395
>are you saying

Where did I talk about the art, faggot?
>>
>>151884433
>why would i watch anime?

for it's art. you literally cannot refute it.
>>
>>151882985
I don't mind exaggerated animation, and it's fitting for comedy shows like konosuba. But shit like this makes me hard as diamonds and I do wish there was more of it.
>>
>>151884538
>for it's art

Which isn't natural. So why not go all the way and also exaggerate movements in a way that look nice, interesting or just plain cool?
>>
>>151884590

is this rotoscoping?
>>
>>151884713
Allegedly not.
>>
>>151884634
because those aren't equal. when you mess with animation it's more jarring than if you mess with proportions. it completely takes away the sense of experiencing the events yourself.
>>
>>151884736
>when you mess with animation it's more jarring

It's really not. Are you retarded?
>>
>>151884777
>>151884736
Oh of course you are. You can't even write properly.
>>
>>151884777
>thinks he can take out fucking frames from an animation and keep the same sense of movement

are you?

>>151884810
>ad hominem

oh of course you are. you can't even discuss topics properly.
>>
>>151884835
>thinks he can take out fucking frames from an animation

Yeah you're a retard. The 12 year old writing should have given it away.

Exaggerating animation isn't the same as taking out frames you brick. Just like removing facial features isn't the same as what happened here >>151884395. Sure she doesn't have a nose, but that's not ALL that's been altered from a live human face to give that cute look.

Can't write, can't think, can't read. You have my deepest condolences for having to live such a harsh life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.