[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masamune no Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (73KB, 343x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 343x518px
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>151882400
>>>/tv/
>>
I should of listened to the anons that said this was a pile of crap.
Read upto chapter 18 in the manga and all I got from it was how terrible the revenge plan is.

This entire manga is full of cliche we all know he is going to fall in love with his revenge target again. And that someone else was the one who broke up with him
>>
Is that Kirito in another show?
>>
>>151882400
>/ourguy/
Fuck off to /pol/ with your shitty /our/ meme.
>>
File: masamunekun.jpg (127KB, 916x1143px) Image search: [Google]
masamunekun.jpg
127KB, 916x1143px
>>151882400
>Damn Son
>Do You Even Lift
>>
>>151884199
>checked
Praise kek.

Fuck you Plebit
>>
In before he gorge up and become a fat pig again in the final chapter.

For Aki's sake.
>>
>>151886311
your wrong
they will become fat together
>>
File: romanreignsTHEGUY.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
romanreignsTHEGUY.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>151882400
OurGuy
>THE GUY
>>
>>151882400
up until he starts white knighting the chubby chasing whore? sure

but then he turns into a SJW white knight.
>>
At least this manga is better than naruto and bleach
not by much though
But what exactly is his end game here? The plot of this manga make me feel like I'm watch one of those teenage dramas like O.C.
>>
>>151886766
How so?
>>
>>151886999
>How so?
it takes a couple of chapters, but once he starts to sorta hang out with her a bit, he forgets all about his revenge and openly white knights her hard because... no fucking reason.

telegraphing that's he's just TSUNDERE for her and has no real interest in revenge, making the title a false flag and the anime just a shitty harem with a false flag premise, and a chubby chasing whore of a main girl.
>>
>>151887100
(cont) it gets even worse because "for the revenge" he turns down one superior girl after another some even falling in love and he just "MEH REVENGE!!!!!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! WHITE KNIGHT TO THE RESCUE!!!!!"

yep. it's awful as the main girl has nothing redeeming about her other then the fact she's a chubby chaser who deeply regrets breaking the fat little version of him's heart. But the moment some fat dude comes near her she stops the self hating and can't wait to jump on his cock.

Meanwhile abbs is still MEH REVENGE!!!!! WHITEKNIGHT TO THE RESCUE!!!!!" and hasn't figured out yet the reason why she won't suck his dick yet is because he's too /fit/
>>
>>151882400
No, all former fatties here probably still have loose skin and stretchmarks. Although that might be pure projection
>>
>>151887193
whats even worse is he can't even see that she didn't call him a piggy until the later chapters. Which should of been obvious to anyone when she was hanging around chubby for a good 15 chapters.
This would of been excusable If he wasn't reading those "love mangas" which would have had a similar scenario
>>
>>151887353
that only happens if you are severely overweight. And even then It has it benefits
>>
>>151887353
If you don't lose weight in the correct manner you can have excess skin but who really cares since all you have to do is tone your body the right way
>>
>>151882400
He's not even that handsome.
>>
Pretty obvious he's actually gonna fall for mc girl. I don't trust him
>>
>>151882400
More wish-fulfilment faggot shit.
>>
File: C1cxKNNWEAA7TGG.jpg (146KB, 1200x1189px) Image search: [Google]
C1cxKNNWEAA7TGG.jpg
146KB, 1200x1189px
>MC Tsundere for MC girl forgets revenge
>MC girl likes fatty MC boy
What's the point?
>>
>>151884199
>reddit meme police
Fuck off.
>>
Seems like most people who shit on this are just mad their girl got dumped
>>
>>151882400
If you're a fatty with revenge fantasies towards the popular kids who bullied you, yes.
>>
>>151887353
>former fatties
>implying they aren't still fatties who just started to lift but who won't actually achieve anything because if they had the mental strength to pull through with this they wouldn't have become fatties in the first place
>>
>>151886613
Based Big Dog
>>
>>151882400
>attractive and popular with women

I mean, I guess most anons could relate with being petty, getting bullied at some point in their life and having undeservedly large egos, but not the other things.
>>
>>151888432
>they wouldn't have become fatties in the first place

I was a fatty since I was six, and lost 70 lbs in the last 8 months. How the fuck do you expect a six year old to even care about what his weight is, let alone control what his mother gives him for his meals?
>>
>>151882928
I only read it because of Kojuro
>>
>>151886218
>>151887706
>hurr durr reddit
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>151887502
t. Brazilian yurifag tripshit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.