[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no one talking about this!!????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: v012.jpg (122KB, 869x1232px) Image search: [Google]
v012.jpg
122KB, 869x1232px
Why is no one talking about this!!????
>>
>>151879830
heclk, while being a ood manga, has long since lost its fotm status
>>
>>151879830
We are. Just not with you.

Ew.
>>
Will it end or this is just the first arc?
>>
>>151879830
it's never quite recovered from the dip it suffered when Rello disappeared
>>
>>151879830
Because rello died and I dropped it since releases were sporadic and mainly bonus chapters only.

I really want to pick it back up. I'd appreciate if you jerks would stop posting spoilers at the start of threads though.
>>
>>151879830
Because apparently /a/ never cared for the manga and only wanted to suck rello's dick.

Which is a shame. This final battle is hype as fuck.
>>
>>151886395
It's just that it went a long time without releases so the hype kinda crashed.
>>
I still wonder what's going on with Helck's blade. Why did it reattach itself?
>>
>>151886997
Oh man the earlier Helck threads were awesome. When rello was around. I genuinely think he died or something because he just disappeared without a sign.
>>
>>151884113
>>151886997
These. When a manga that was all hype train stops getting releases, the hype dies.
>>
I still don't get what's the deal with the chapters numbering. Couldn't they go normally instead of decimals for everything
>>
>>151889517
His blade is the one that get got from the shadow soldier back when that has a regeneration ability.
>>
I just marathoned everything that's been released for this. Volumes 6 and 7 were incredible, what with Vamirio and Helck bonding, the battles at Shin and Urum, Asuta sneaking around the castle, and Helck confronting Alicia.

I've really enjoyed the stories and presence of all the different characters, even the background demons, and how they've each been waging their own battles, like between Hyura and Edil.

I liked Vamirio's ears better back in the beginning.
>>
>>151879830
It's too good for /a/
>>
>>151881238
There will probably be one more part involving stopping the New World once and for all.

I'm starting to think we might not ever see the other two Heavenly Kings.
>>
>>151893045
There was a panel showing them back a while ago. They were standing with Azudora and Vamirio so I assume they were the other Heavenly Kings. One was a tall woman and the other was a huge guy.

Of course, that might be all we ever get to see unless we learn about the conflict in the north, which is where I assume they are.
>>
File: 1471122205472.jpg (115KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471122205472.jpg
115KB, 1080x1080px
>>151893166
They are fending off the foe to the north, which is likely where the story will go after the human kingdom business is wrapped up. so I guess we will probably see them in the second half of the story.
>>
>>151879830
/a/ does not talk about good anime or manga.

Then you come in here, blabbering.

Thanks for ruining it, Anon.
>>
File: 1461524538281.png (284KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1461524538281.png
284KB, 960x1361px
She's going to be okay, right?
>>
>>151891689
Mob Psycho is the same way.
>>
I still enjoy the series and now we are only one chapter behind, still, I am worried about what will happen after the humans are saved.
>>
>>151891689
yeah, the numbering's one of the things that put me off on picking it up again after not following it for a while.
makes it hard to find your place again, and to tell the Omakes from the main chapters
>>
Im little sad that they went for the "sins of our ancestors" thing. Not that it cant be good, but the author might easily fuck up with it.

Also im surprised that humanity with teraton phones cant beat melee beasts. Thats a annoying asspul in my eyes.
>>
>>151893581
Yes
>>
>>151893581
no
>>
>>151893166
>>151893257
who is the foe to the north anyway?
>>
>>151895098
They had the means to fight them, the thing is that they were only safe inside the bases and would become monsters sooner or later if they went out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.