[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to that Cygames anime studio that was supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1483626630502.jpg (92KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
1483626630502.jpg
92KB, 960x654px
What ever happened to that Cygames anime studio that was supposed to make adaptations of their games?

Because Bahamut and Granblue are getting anime from standard studios.
>>
DING DONG DING DONG
>>
Since their plan is to use only in house salaried animators they didn't intend on producing full shows for several years to begin with.
They had their first credit recently as CygamesPictures, on Yuri on Ice ep 10 as Animation Assistance, and the on ep 12 as key.
I'm expecting them to "subcontract" a few eps of Bahamut, and possibly be on rotation on Altair or something.
>>
They're saving themselves to make Uma Musume.
>>
>>151871828
Can someone explain the relation of Shadowverse and Rage of Bahamut? Is Shadowverse some US version of RoB or what?
>>
Shadowverse is a shit game with too much RNG and a stale meta.
>>
>>151875208
It reuses art and characters from RoB
>>
>>151875830
Is ROB still going in Japan? I
>>
>>151875901
The game just got a big update of its combat system.
>>
File: 13[1].jpg (157KB, 515x498px) Image search: [Google]
13[1].jpg
157KB, 515x498px
>>151871828
I started playing Shadowverse yesterday

Convine me not to spend 500 hours on an RNG fest virtual card game
>>
>>151876148
You'll be able to meme hard with /svg/ and shitpost in /hsg/ threads.

Also the girls are really cute, especially Luna.
>>
>>151876148
>RNG fest virtual card game
But it's not an RNG heavy game.
There are a handful of cards that use RNG, but they are all random with modifiers (ie. grab a random 2 cost card from your deck). So you can control them and limit the randomness.

The game is actually a pretty well designed game that has cute anime girls (and guys) and the developers are super chill about giving out free packs of cards (we got 15 free packs for the release of the new set, Plus an achievement that would give up to 20 more, AND 3 more packs for a small bug compensation. All in the past 2 weeks)
>>
Sex with Vampy-chan!
>>
File: 1469455257823.png (9KB, 355x61px) Image search: [Google]
1469455257823.png
9KB, 355x61px
>>151877261
She already has someone, and it isn't Albert
http://game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040057000_v_022.mp3
>>
Tell me about the skeleton man
Why does he duel endlessly?
>>
>>151877452
Because he was a cuck.

[Spoiler] Seriously, its canon. [/Spoiler]
>>
>>151874813
>Uma Musume
>Not UMA Musume
Who gives a fuck about horses?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.