[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the byakugan the only eye technique that couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 35

Why was the byakugan the only eye technique that couldn't do cool shit like resurrect the dead or teleport or move people to different dimensions?
>>
Because the writing was good in the original series. The Byakugan had vulnerabilities and limits to what it could do, it wasn't some pseudo-DBZ garbage like the Sharingan is.
>>
>>151871249
>the only eye technique
there's only 2 of those, weird way to phrase it.

>inb4 that loli in recent episodes
not cannon
>>
Because Kishi eventually forgot about everything except the Uchihas and Ninja Jesus.

Such a huge and interesting cast completely ignored in favour of a few Gary Stus.
>>
>>151871249
Important characters didn't have it. When it finally got tied into Kaguya's powerset, it was a very minor portion.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>151871249

It was like a base sharingan

Ms and rinnegan came later

Byakugan got a straight rinnegan tier upgrade shoehorned in at the end
>>
>>151871249
KISS, bascially. Mangekyou Sharingan is nice and all, but I'd rather not have to kill someone I care about, go blind or have to steal a family member's eye
>>
>>151871389
>there's only 2 of those
Three.

>>151871326
This guy gets it.
>>
>>151871249
I like to think that the byakugan was supposed to be more than telescopic xray vision but it got dropped because the Uchihas needed their dicks sucked a little bit harder. Like how Kurenai was supposed to be really good at genjutsu because there was something special about her eyes but fuck that Uchihas. And now nobody does genjutsu unless they're Uchiha and Hyuugas just get to be Uchiha knockoffs.
>>
I only watched original Naruto and not shippuden, and I'm genuinely curious to know what happened in it. But I'm too old for it now, and I don't think I would enjoy it, but I would enjoy to read about it I guess, know what happens to the characters I liked in the original.

Anyone knows of a guide to Naruto Shippuden?
>>
>>151871705
Naruto becomes Ninja Jesus and Sasuke continues to be an angsty loser.

That's all you need to know.
>>
>>151871249
>>151871631

I'm half convinced the only reason Orochimaru made a clone baby with obvious moon-man genes and put him on Bort's team is to get one of them to awaken the Tenseigan. Then they can just retcon/asspull to make it stronger than the Rinnengan or whatever the fuck they need to do to maintain tension
>>
>>151871631

Oh and then was only because hinata became nardo's wife and needed a movie.

So he needed to make hinata important and a villain who could fight nardo without getting shitstomped. So the byakugan got an upgrade

Had neji been more important it would have likely gotten a MS tier upgrade. Now that bort has one, it probably will.
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (883KB, 1320x3552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
883KB, 1320x3552px
>>151871705
You know, it might be a good idea for someone else to make a watch chart for naruto, similar to the ones made for the different Yugioh series.
>>
>>151871759
>so Naruto and Sasuke fight the battle of their lives and basically neither wins, they end up with an amputated half arm for each

from https://www.quora.com/What-happens-at-the-end-of-naruto-shippuden

So Sasuke and Naruto pretty much end up with same power level?
>>
It's actually a bit like Harry Potter, Sasuke ends up with Sakura, like Ron Weasley end up with Hermione
>>
File: GEASS.png (433KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
GEASS.png
433KB, 900x617px
still better than geass's upgrade . what is the difference if you have geass in both of your eyes ?
>>
>>151871705
stop listening to memes, shippuden is great. I wish I was you and I could watch it for the first time desu senpai.

I do recommend skipping fillers, though. Just google naruto filler list and skip those episodes they bring nothing of value and are generally trash
>>
>>151872142
I read the Potter books way back before I was into internet fandom, were there actually shipping wars over that? Because even I saw the obvious RonXHermione end coming by book 3 and I was a fucking child back then
>>
>>151872202
Not really listening to memes bro, It's just I kinda outgrew anime, I'm 30 years old and it's like 10 years I haven't seen any anime at all.

>>151872213
shipping wars? Man Imo Harry should have ended up with Hermione, it was a let down for me, as many things in the Harry Potter series.
>>
>>151871249
The Japanese audience cared about the Uchihas way more. Why they did, I'll never understand.
>>
>>151872380
Their eyes are probably the equivalent of katanas.
>>
>>151871249
>Why can't it do shit

Who says it can't? Maybe all the users just suck, have you considered this?

Byakugan has some cool as powers that were explored recently, since it was shown Kaguya and her son had that eye originally. Although the powers still aren't crazy bullshit. I think its just stuff like reading minds and stuff.

Although an evolved Byakugan is stronger than a Rennigan. In order to evolve a Byakugan you just gotta force together two bloodlines. Its not too hard for ninjas to steal blood from two guys.
>>
>>151872470
> Its not too hard for ninjas to steal blood from two guys.

It is when one of the two lives on the fucking moon
>>
>>151872159
>upgrade
You mean downgrade since it went out of control.
>>
>>151872363
>it's like 10 years I haven't seen any anime at all.
why are you on /a/ then lol, maybe you should try a show, who knows you might once again love anime
>>
>>151871326
Indeed what the Uchihas can do is pure BS since the Senju lacks hax comparable despite being teh spawn of Hagoromo.
>>
>>151872700
just put a contact lense on it brah
>>
I can't stand naruto because it doesn't make sense how powerful some villains are, while most of the masses are complete fodder.

Like, everyone's a ninja. Everyone can learn pretty much any sort of technique. So why the fuck is there an endless supply of forgotten/hidden techniques that ony one person in the naruto universe knows?

Everyone used to have such a small pool of chakra that they would need to ration throughout a fight...now it's basically limitless chakra, you only run out when it's convenient. All big bads have inifinite chakra, at least with the tailed beasts there was an excuse.
>>
>>151872882

Hashi shit on mads tho

Too bad he seemed to be the only guy with wood tho
>>
>>151871249
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/_QHwNY18nfdr25FW_tASCQ/

Nothing more cancerous than the Narutard spammers.
>>
>>151873001
>Hashi
>LOL I CANT CONTROL PLANTS AND SHIT
>hax
>>
>>151872833
>lol
>>
>>151872882
wasn't that the whole point?

Sage of Nine Paths had two kids, the older one got all his hax powers and the younger got his vitality and his love for the people and he made the one without the magic eye powers his successor. That's what the whole conflict was over
>>
>>151872833
I lied, I have seen some anime, I remember seeing grave of the fireflies and liking it.
>>
>>151872202
>shippuden is great
I only read the manga and the Shippuden equivalent is pretty good, and there are some god tier parts, like the Hidan-Kakuzu fights and the Pain arc, but after Danzo's death there's a steep drop in quality. The war arc was so goddamn boring.
The ending was nice though, except for the Sakura/Sasuke pairing which was ridiculous.
All in all it was nice, but I don't know if it deserves to be called great.
>>151872363
I'm sure there are summaries online.
>>
>>151873037
Are you being ironic?
>>
I think most of Naruto's problem in the second half stem from the HUGE hard-on Kishimoto had for Sasuke, and by proxy for the Uchiha clan.
If he had treated him like the motherfucker he was, Shippuden would have been much, much better.
>>
>>151873318
But the fans in Nippon loved Sasuke and wanted more. It was so much that Kishi had to introduce the Child of Prophecy stuff to Naruto's character because he thought Sasuke was surpassing Naruto himself in popularity.
>>
>>151871249
Because it was owned by unimportant, fodder characters such as pic related.
>>
>>151871249
shit writing
>>
>>151872882
>Regen
>Massive Chakra
>Tailed best Affinity
For fuck sake, Ashura was able to made a battle avatar with chakra alone.
>>
>>151872363
just read the manga, normalfag
>>
>>151871249
Well the byakugan are just the natural eyes of the ayyliums like Kaguya who racemixed into the Naruto world genepool. Seperately you can think of the sharingan and rinnegan as a result of the juubi/divine tree and it's tainted demon juices mixed into the genepool. The rinnegan might actually be more of a natural part of the alien race but we'd have to see a non alien eat the chakra fruit and see what happens to them. The only ones who obviously did were Kaguya and Momoshiki.

So think of the byakugan just the result of racemixing and the sharingan the result of tainted demon fruit.
>>
File: IMG_0383.jpg (33KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
33KB, 320x180px
... I don't get it

What is so great about Sasuke and the Uchiha?

We get it, a clan of evil shinobi with haxx
>>
>>151871669
>Like how Kurenai was supposed to be really good at genjutsu because there was something special about her eyes
That always did piss me off, how the intrigue over her eyes died almost before it began.
>>
>>151872213
Both Harry Potter and Naruto became popular during the start of internet fandom-ism, so there is a lot of following for it in the West. Its mostly pudgy women arguing with each other on livejournal about the lives of fictional characters
>>
>>151872882
That's the point. The younger kid got the right to succession because he achieved his goals with the power of KIZUNA instead of forcing things along with power. Even then Hashi was about equal to Mads, even if Mads did throw their last fight to get a piece of Hashi's flesh
>>
The sharingan wasn't supposed to be as op as it ends up by the end of the series. It just lets you read opponents moves easier. Itachi was supposed to be the exception, and even still he couldn't do stupid shit like susanoo.
>>
>>151878006
>and even still he couldn't do stupid shit like susanoo.
So you didn't like the ninja Stands?
>>
>>151873318
That's not true though. Originally Sasuke wasn't even a character until his editor told him that he needed a to write a rival character.
>>
>>151878062
no.
>>
>>151871326
>Because the writing was good in the original series.
Damned if this isn't the truth. Started strong, peaked around the exam, downhill from there with the all too brief spike in quality.

Kishimoto gave more of a shit about Uchiha eye wank and parallels than the actual characters.
>>
>>151878006
When Itachi first showed up with Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi it was cool, what with the connection between the eyes and Shinto mythology (Amaterasu was born from left eye, Tsukiyomi from the right), and Susanoo was pretty cool at the time before literally everyone had it, but Izanagi came out of nowhere and Itachi pulls Izanami out of his ass.

Also reminder that Itachi kills his girlfriend by making her experience an entire dream life where they get married and have kids in under a second.
>>
>>151871911
>Skip these 6 episodes out of a 73 episode series
What's the point?
>>
>>151880044
>Izanami

Why did this exist? To "punish people who abused Izanagi"?

But you can literally use Izanagi twice and then you go blind forever, how the fuck does anyone "abuse" it without going full Danzo?
>>
Naruto would have been better if Sasuke was a girl and Naruto married her at the end.
>>
File: Sasuko.full.1630900.jpg (151KB, 580x684px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuko.full.1630900.jpg
151KB, 580x684px
>>151880856
Agreed.
>>
>>151880856
And Sakura didn't exist, yeah.
>>
>>151880615
No one knows. I guess Kishi decided he'd redeem Kabuto but decided to just asspull another Sharingan technique instead of more Talk no Jutsu. Also Danzo's such a cool character. His death was a waste against Sasuke.
>>
>>151878006
I mean Itachi was the first person to use Susanoo. And his was more broken than anyone's except Madara.

I wish there were more genjutsu uses the Sharingan. Tsukoyomi was great but was pointless after it was first used.
>>
File: camb.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
camb.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>151880856
Naruto would have been best if Sasuke was Hinata and she and Neji were the last of the Hyuuga wanting to get revenge on the people who wiped out their clan. Sasuke would be the cool guy he was in season 1 and Sakura would the cool nee-san type she was in The Last and try to get Hinata to put aside her hatred and fuck Naruto already. We also get a new Nana Mizuki OP every season instead of just one at the very end.

You know what? Fuck it, we need a reboot. Kishi can contact me anytime.
>>
>>151880856
why do you think we got so many Saladfags in such a short period of time?
>>
>>151881066
Man, all the Sasuke fights were god awful because Susano'o was literally invincible. All he did was stand in one place and spam arrows or amaterasu.
Danzo really didn't help by throwing his first 5 or 6 lives away like nothing.
>>
>>151881708
Yeah, the ending of the fight where Sasuke tricks him into thinking he had an extra eye would've been cool if it weren't for the fact that Danzo probably could've avoided using the majority of his eyes. Also Danzo could've used Shisui's mind control jutsu at any time but only decides to at the end when he takes Karin hostage.
>>
>>151881417
She is practically the only reason why people are paying attention to Boruto other than nostalgic curiosity
>>
remember when the sharingan simply allowed you to copy techniques and maybe do cool genjutsu but only kakashi can do it (I don't remember it that well)

neither does Kishi

Also remember how weird the early series was in retrospect, with young teenagers killing each other in the forest on a regular basis
>>
File: 014.png (783KB, 1783x1300px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
783KB, 1783x1300px
>>151873051
He was pretty hax
>>
>>151872159
>one eye is just geass
>two eyes means you gain the ability to kill your geass giver and become immortal

Please tell me you see this anon.
>>
File: tumblr_oikyluMHPv1uahbh3o1_500.jpg (154KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oikyluMHPv1uahbh3o1_500.jpg
154KB, 500x365px
>>151872380
It's a clan of edgelords. For whatever reason 10 year old Japanese boys always love edgelords. "They can do whatever they want even stay up past their bedtime."
>>
>>151872941
Only works for people who need direct eye contact like lelouch. That's shy Mao was fucked.
>>
>>151871249
I miss Neji.;_;
>>
>>151885475
At least Bakugou is a comparably decent character and not Sasuke 'I'm going to destroy the Leaf Village to avenge my brother who died protecting it' Uchiha.
>>
>>151879590
Make matter worse his favorite character is Sasuke so all this shit is intentional and may have been created for him regardless of Itachi or Madara showing it off first.
>>
File: naruto-1480.jpg (136KB, 800x1346px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1480.jpg
136KB, 800x1346px
>>151878006
It was meant to be pretty OP, considering that it was the only bloodline technique that Orochimaru considered worth having.
>>
>>151885636
Killing off Neji was a mistake with Hinata being a house wife I doubt we'll see any cool Hyuga shit again.
>>
>>151886102
Well, it's not like they've been relevant since before Neji stopped being edgy.
>>
>>151886102
I thought for sure he'd resurrect after the war.
>>
>>151886287
I kept clinging to that for months.
>>
>>151886287
I had forgotten that he died until they showed his grave in 699.
>>
>>151885838
Bakugo is the opposite.
Sasuke turned out pretty chill after Boruto and during the fillers while Baku is going to end up like preadult Sausage.
>>
>>151886222
True before shipp the last thing a of that clan was a filler episode of Hinata breaking out a new move but stillmain characters wife of that clan would have been a good excuse to see something

>>151886287
Right Guy got a save but not Neji his own student while if Guy dying would have sucked it would have been a good chance for Lee stepping up where his master fall or even Guy's team doing something but then Kishi was writing this shit.
>>
>>151872969
>all big bads have infinite chakra

Only Madara spammed techniques like they were going out of style, everyone else either had tailed beasts or were reanimated.

Kaguya was the living embodiment of Chakra so it's a given she'd have stamina.
>>
File: 672-10.jpg (258KB, 800x1190px) Image search: [Google]
672-10.jpg
258KB, 800x1190px
>>151886448
Here is the difference. Kishi cared about Guy and liked him.
>>
File: Sharingan no den.png (341KB, 500x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Sharingan no den.png
341KB, 500x1595px
>>151871249
Because no relevant character had the byakugan while two main characters and three major villains had the sharingan.
>>
>>151886448
Guy was a sweet bad-ass character though so that's fine. Rock and Guy were my 2 favorite characters by far because fuck infinite chakra and broken jutsu. At least taijutsu is grounded in reality, even if the Gates stuff is fantasy.
>>
>>151886527
Makes sense. Gai was a better version of Lee.
>>
>>151886569
Didn't Kaguya have the byakugan?
>>
File: 1481558419019.jpg (392KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481558419019.jpg
392KB, 1280x720px
>>151886287
Daily reminder that Neji is still dead while two known hokage murderers are running around alive and well and the partner to one of those murders is running a fucking orphanage.
>>
>>151886629
She could have the Rinnegan and still be as powerful.
>>
>>151886647
And said orphanage acquired an army of down syndrome Uchiha clones who are battle ready and suicidal.
>>
>>151886629
Yeah, but she barely counts as a character and spent most of her fight spamming rinnesharingan shit.
>>
File: best mom.jpg (158KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
best mom.jpg
158KB, 587x800px
>>151886647
Good, Oro deserves life more
>>
>>151886694
This series is a nightmare.
>>
>>151886569
Until The Last when they created the Tenseigan which is essentially a Rinnegan that gives charka cloaks.

Pretty broken honestly, considering you don't need to be a maximum edgelord candy ass to unlock it.
>>
>>151886697
True I don't recall her eve using it she barley dabbled in taijutsu and could still see points without the thing since she had rinne bullshit.
>>
>>151886694
This is probably why Naruto is now dead. Easily the worst hokage since Tsunade.
>>
>>151886734
The Second must be rolling in his grave after that.
>>
>>151886442
Bakugou wants to be the top hero. He's an asshole but his goal is clear and he's inevitably acting for the greater good. If he doesn't have some character development in the series, which would be weird, then he'll end up like Endeavor, an asshole but a good guy.

Sasuke wanted to kill his brother to avenge his clan and nothing else. He sought power solely for that purpose. Until he met a complete stranger who told him his brother killed his entire clan for the sake of the village, then he decided he was going to destroy the village now that his brother was dead to avenge him. Until he fought his homosexual lover, then he was deadset on just killing Naruto and then maybe the village after, who knows. Until he met his dead brother and talked to some other dead guys, then he just wanted to kill all the Kages and set himself up as the villain for the world to unite against but to do so he had to kill his butt buddy first. Until they actually fought then he just wanted to plop a load in pink shit's pussy and fuck off for 11 years. Now he acts as a stand in father for his rival's kid while totally ignoring the existence of his wife and daughter.
>>
File: 014[1].jpg (221KB, 910x654px) Image search: [Google]
014[1].jpg
221KB, 910x654px
This was the most badass moment in part 2.
>>
File: flGAd37.png (17KB, 188x389px) Image search: [Google]
flGAd37.png
17KB, 188x389px
>>151886647
Stop beating a dead horse nigger. Sasuke apologized, what else do you want from him?
>>
>>151886629
More like an original concept version with every single eye powers conbined
>>
>>151886061
Orochimaru wanted to learn every jutus and he wanted the sharingan for that. All of the other bullshit wasn't remotely necessary.
>>
>>151886822
That still seems like a one movie thing. Especially since for the Bort movie they went back to a rinnegan villain.
>>
>>151885838
Bakugou is trash with literal autism and Sasuke was going to destroy the leaf village that killed his clan or at least that was the goal. Only autists try to ignore that his brother was still made to kill his entire family by the village.
>>
>>151872969
I'm pretty sure there were two mini training arcs about chakra control in total and it pretty much boils down to technique mastery = less chakra required to use the technique.

Sasuke even though was powerful always ran out of chakra.

Also, a technique isn't useful if everyone knows it, Madara and Obito could easily break that Mind Body Switch and Shadow Bind Technique in seconds and the Edo Tensei also had a bunch of flaws, Madara could recast the jutsu on himself and Hashirama could just plain out overpower it and break free.
>>
>>151886917
Yeah then his plans went all over the place to killing the kages who had nothing to do with the leaf to wanting to become a martyr he's up there with Zamasu if anything. When in the end everything caused by one man from his clan who just didn't die.
>>
>>151886931
>Sasuke even though was powerful always ran out of chakra.
Only in part 1 and in the Itachi fight. Later he ended up having as much ninja juice as Naruto.
>>
>>151886982
>Only in part 1 and in the Itachi fight.

Deidara fight
Kage summit attack
Danzo murder.
>>
>>151886874
I honestly think Sasuke went from one of the more terrible characters to most likeable in everything post Shippuden. Everyone else is just background art and shallow except Shikamaru.

I don't think its a coincidence these characters have side stories. Honestly who gives a flying about fucking Kiba or Choji?
>>
>>151886979
Man seriously you need to sit down and understand it. Naruto has average to mediocre writing this shouldn't be that difficult.

He wanted to kill the Kages because he saw them as responsible for the corrupt world they lived in. It's a very simple point to blame the people in power for the problems in the world and thats exactly what he did.

I don't get why people don't understand this
>>
>>151872202
>>151872202
Shippuden starts off as a pretty good successor. but then it just keeps getting worse and worse until it's irredeemable garbage.
>>
>>151887004
He didn't run out of chakra in the Deidara fight. Who keeps spreading that bullshit
>>
>>151886982
>as much ninja juice as Naruto

Not really, he needed all the chakra from every tailed beast just to pull even with Naruto on nature energy. Naruto has never had chakra problems with fantastic mr fox up his asshole.
>>
>>151887014
Yeah, blaming Sasuke for the forgotten jobbers being forgotten is stupid when Kishi always preferred to introduce new characters than develop old ones with the exception of a handful.
>>
>>151887137
literally had to turn off his sharingan, unless he did it because ti was making deidara angry, which isnt sasuke like at all.
>>
>>151887181
He did it because he considered the fight won. Deidara gets pissed about Sasuke underestimating him when he does it.
>>
>>151887181
He literally did do it because Deidara was angry and thats exactly like Sasuke during that phase of the manga. He's one of the only characters with an actual character arc in this entire manga.
1st Deidara rants about Sasuke's sharingan
2nd Sasuke says he doesn't care about any of this just tell me where Itachi is
3rd Deidara says that Sasuke is underestimating him implying that he purposely turned it off
4th There is nothing to say he didn't have chakra left

I don't know how you guys fall into these holes when the manga is right there.
>>
>>151871249
Why did Kishi have to make taijutsu useless and make genjutsu non existent outside of sharingan fuckery? I remember lee fucking up naruto/sasuke/ and giving gaara some go showing that shooting fireballs and magic sand can't save you from somebody who knows how to kick ass. Fast forward to fucking shuppuden and now everyone just spams dragon ball z shit.

>b-b-but guy vs madara
Oh right, Taijutsu can only be useful if it kills the user. unless ninja jesus happens to be around then it'll just cripple the user for life. God shippuden is trash.
>>
>>151887170
>blaming Sasuke for the forgotten jobbers being forgotten is stupid

No, it's not. The only reason they're "forgotten jobbers" is because Kishi had a hard on for Sasuke and forgot everything else. How much time, over the course of those 700 chapters, did we spend on that revenge plot of his as Sasuke's characterization went around in circles throughout Shippuden? Imagine how much better things would have been not only for the rookies but for every other character as well, many of whom he shouldn't have introduced until he had dealt with those he already had, if he had taken a fraction of that 700 to develop them further.

Kishimoto's Sasuke obsession was so great that he took over the story from Naruto. The focus of what he did went from becoming hokage to being entirely about saving Sasuke. The main character of the manga actually became a satellite character.

We actually know more about the Uchiha than we do about the Uzumaki.
>>
>>151887465
Guy wins every fight besides Madara and that's only because the dude was immortal. Raikage and the 5th body people using enhanced taijutsu occasionally.

Honestly it's not so much that taijutsu is obsolete but rather the taijutsu users almost never actually get to fight in Shippuden. I can't recall any canon Lee fights at all.
>>
>>151887465
Because you are letting your rage blind you.

Up until the war arc most fights were about combining all three ninja skills (or in most cases two since nearly nobody knows genjutsu)

Just because people use characters use fireballs, lighting strikes. clones and weapons alongside their kicks and punches it doesn't mean that taijutsu is useless.
>>
>>151887474
>Naruto wants to be Hokage while Sasuke is still in his team
>Sasuke his friend leaves
>Wants to bring his friend back

How is it an actual problem for a major event in a character's life forcing them to change goals for awhile? Not to mention Naruto can both be Hokage and save/retrieve his friend. One of which is much more urgent and tangible than the other.

It's fine if you want more development for the rookies but that isn't neccessarily a problem especially since they had their fair share of development in part 1.
You can also have more than 2 main characters in a story. Not to mention Sasuke's story is directly entwined with the actual main story.

And yes you know more about the Uchiha clan because the exploits of one clan was actually relevant to the plot.

I see no problem with you complaining and wanting Kishimoto to have focused on other things but I don't find it proper critique to act like on or the other is worse.
>>
>>151887797
>I can't recall any canon Lee fights at all.
BECAUSE HE GOT REPLACED BY GUY WHO IS A BETTER VERSION OF THE SAME CHARACTER.

When are Leefags finally going to get that he got shafted because of Guy becoming more relevant?
>>
File: 002.png (321KB, 761x1150px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
321KB, 761x1150px
>>151887474
>We actually know more about the Uchiha than we do about the Uzumaki.
To be fair Naruto might as well be a Senju too after all the backstory they got and making them distant cousins of the Uzumaki.

I guess that Kishi didn't pull the trigger on that because it would make Naruto directly related to 4 other hokages.
>>
>>151880856
Very true

Personalities like Naruto and Sasuke attract like magnets
>>
>>151887474
The only time in the series where character introduction became ridiculous was the War arc where we got a new character spring up with stupid powers every fucking chapter.

Before that I was fine with the Sasuke drama and atleast his fights were somewhat strategic. The animated versions were bretty good mane.

What were you hoping to get more of exactly?
Choji the fat autist or maybe Kiba the annoying as fuck comic relief. The reason we didn't get more on the supporting characters is because we'd already seen everything they had to offer. They were doomed from the get-go because they're 2 dimensional filler fodder.
>>
>>151887860
>How is it an actual problem for a major event in a character's life forcing them to change goals for awhile?

Because his motivations began to revolve entirely around another character. That's the definition of a satellite character and in this case it was the supposed main, to say nothing of what it actually did to Naruto's character so that Sasuke could get more focus.

>And yes you know more about the Uchiha clan because the exploits of one clan was actually relevant to the plot

No shit. Because the story became about Sasuke and his clan.

>>151888121
>they're 2 dimensional filler fodder
If so it's because they received little focus or character development which is the entire problem.
>>
>>151887931
>he got replaced by Guy

Yeah, Lee sure got fucked over those 2 times he could have fought.

Also I'm pretty sure that anyone who is a Leefag is also a Guyfag because they're the same fucking character.
>>
>>151887931
Here is what Leefags have to accept about Gai:
>Is a more skilled Taijutsu specialist.
>Connected to actual characters like Kakashi, and has a respectful rivalry with such.
>Never jobbed.
>Even though him and Lee have similar personalities, Gai somehow does it better.
>Has more backstory, even his dad was shown.
>Fought an Akatsuki member one-on-one.
>His Youth just shines brighter.

Lee is a nobody. He's literally just a Gai fanboy. Why care about the fanboy when you can focus on the real thing?
>>
>>151888250
>those 2 times he could have fought.
Twice against Kisame, against Obito and against Madara.

That's more than anyone besides Naruto and Sasuke got.
>>
File: 462-14.jpg (112KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
462-14.jpg
112KB, 800x1157px
>>151888006
This page even makes it look like Naruto is directly related too to the Senju/Uchiha shit.
>>
>>151888210
>If so it's because they received little focus or character development which is the entire problem
>the entire problem

Like I said before, the characters are just pretty shit from the ground up and reached their potential in part 1.

The supporting characters who had more room to grow were given it, like Shikamaru for example. You could make a case for Shino getting a little more attention but the rest are just so mind numbing and blatantly shounen that you couldn't really build on them.

Fuck, if Hinata didn't have a direct tie in to Naruto she'd be tenten 2.0 because she's just dull as dry shit honestly.
>>
>>151886822
How did Kakashi and Gai make to Naruto while everyone else was far behind?
>>
>>151888464
Main character plot armor
>>
>>151888273
Guy is in a wheelchair and Lee is punching meteorites in half.
>>
>>151888210
You say that as if that wasn't were the story was heading in the first place since the Chunin Exams in part 1. His clan was obviously going to play a major role in the story due to 3 major characters having ties to it and Orochimaru lusting for it hard from part 1 alone.

I don't see how using buzzwords like "satellite character changes anything",
Sasuke was a satellite character for the majority of the series because his motives literally revolved entirely around Itachi. What exactly does that change besides labeling it with an arbitrary term?

Naruto wants to save his friend and thus fixated a large amount of time in doing so. That doesn't make it a problem because you can ascribe a buzzword to the mere act of a character doing something. Not to mention in the Pain arc he's not focusing on Sasuke. People can have more than one motive or goal.
>>
>>151888499
>Guy is in a wheelchair
And according to the Kakashi novel he can still kick ass.
>>
>>151888281
>more than anyone else

Except the kage and anyone who hangs around with Naruto for more than 5 minutes during the War, which is a bunch of people.
>>
>>151888499
>Lee is punching meteorites in half.
While still needing help from like ten other jobbers and failing so badly that Sasuke has to bail him out.

Should have had Guy throw his wheelchair at the meteorite.
>>
I think we need to accept that most of the rookies were just one-note most of the time. It was pretty much as such in the war.
>>
>>151888524
>he can still kick ass

Only if Naruto is there to make sure he doesn't die.
>>
>>151888121
Not the same anon,but I completely disagree.

There's a complete arc worth of Hyuuga internal struggle that was beggin to be explored, we could have certainly do with more Rock Lee, 10-10 should have at least fought once (or at vety least get a freakin' last name), Shino was criminally underused for someone with such interesting abilities etc.

Hell, Sakura (nominally a main character) has no real background or family shown in canon, which makes it seem like she doesn't exist outside of team 7.

You can't justify the extensive cast being 2D fodder when they are not given enough panel time to expand from that, especially when there are so many legitimately interesting things about them that get simply pushed aside in favor of the Uchiha subplot.
>>
>>151888436
>Like I said before, the characters are just pretty shit from the ground up and reached their potential in part 1

There's no such thing as an inherently shit character, although Sasuke certainly became one due to how Kishimoto chose to develop him. You seriously can't think of how "an underdog striving to prove that he can become a ninja with only taijutsu," or an "untalented black sheep disowned from a noble family desiring to better herself" can't be written in an interesting manner? Those are better bases to work from than Sasuke's revenge cliche.

Even Chouji, who you shit on, was born into military family, with expectations thrust upon him, but with a temperament so kindly that he couldn't even spar with his teammates.

>if Hinata didn't have a direct tie in to Naruto she'd be tenten 2.0 because she's just dull as dry shit honestly

Hinata had one of the most interesting backstories and conflicts regardless of her connection to Naruto.

>>151888511
>Naruto wants to save his friend and thus fixated a large amount of time in doing so

How often does Naruto even talk about becoming Hokage in Part 2? It's like Sasuke became his only motivation with Kishimoto occasionally remembering his original one.
>>
>>151888591
Sasuke is the most one note character in the manga, and we had to put up with his shit for most of part 2.

fuck that, give me more rookie one-note, at least they're more engaging,
>>
>>151871705
You could finish the manga in a couple days. Don't watch the anime like >>151872202 says.
>>
>>151888436
>Like I said before, the characters are just pretty shit from the ground up and reached their potential in part 1.
Bullshit, Choji received the bulk of his character development in part 2, and so did Ino.

>Fuck, if Hinata didn't have a direct tie in to Naruto she'd be tenten 2.0 because she's just dull as dry shit honestly.
Hinata (and Neji by extension) had the most interesting clan background out of the rookies.

Kishi probably realized this, but chose to sidestep it because that would stray the plot from the Uchiha centric cosmogony of the manga.
>>
>>151889078
Why would he need to continually spam "I wanna be hokage" every single day. Everyone already knows thats his primary goal in life. He can do that anytime as long as he's alive and capable. Saving Sasuke is an urgent task to him because he may have been killed by Orochimaru and then afterwards he starts issues with other villages. It's an ever evolving situation as opposed to wanting to be Hokage. Naruto also mentions it when he finds out Gaara is Hokage in Part 2. It's like if I want to be a Police Officer and my friend runs away from home. Just because I'm searching for my friend doesn't mean I don't want to be a Cop just that I'm preoccupied with other shit.
The other guy is right
You're sperging about things that for the most part have already been covered.
>>
>>151888314
I still hold that Tobi was Madara when this was written, up until the very moment that he met Kabuto. I know that Madara managed to use Kotoamtasuki to get get the Second Hokage to revive him after death.

I KNOW it, because of this page, his commitment to find out how Naruto got Nagato to betray him, and the panel where he says "It was meant for me."

I'm going to mail Kishimoto and ask him the truth.
>>
Why did Orichimaru get pardoned for his Crimes again?
>>
>>151889334
>Hinata (and Neji by extension) had the most interesting clan background out of the rookies

Neji initially had presence but once he let go of his resentment he had nowhere left to go and just faded into irrelevance.

Hinata is dogshit, every scene that she gets focus in is just tedious and she has zero conviction in anything outside of Naruto including her worthless dialogue. Her and Sakura are two sides of the same insufferable coin.

They may have had good potential regarding their backstories but I don't see Hinata being interesting unless she was completely reformed and reworked.
>>
>>151890119
What crimes?
>>
>>151889779
>Saving Sasuke is an urgent task to him because he may have been killed by Orochimaru and then afterwards he starts issues with other villages

You've explained why this became the core of his character without refuting that it did. And all this for a guy he knew (but with whom he really wasn't even friends with) for a few months, who since then spent a greater portion of time trying to kill him..
>>
>>151890042
The eye trade with Kakashi is too convenient a setup and goes back way too far to be a coincidence though.

The line "It was meant for me" makes sense.

If it was his he would have said "It belongs to me"

The former implies someone willed him to have it and the latter would have meant it was always his.
>>
>>151890151
>Her and Sakura are two sides of the same insufferable coin

Ironically sounds like more like what happened with Naruto as of the Kage Summit. Him and Sakura spoke with the same voice, and always in regard to Sasuke. Hinata was a secondary character, and the last time she had an extensive amount of focus was in her fight with Neji which was anything but tedious.
>>
>>151874857
Hax is any superpower that screws logic, basically any jutsu that lols at power levels like Kamui or Jinton.
>>
File: oro.png (375KB, 623x549px) Image search: [Google]
oro.png
375KB, 623x549px
>>151890119
He dindu nuffin.

Just look at him, he is an upstanding member of society, I'd let my kids play with his.
>>
>>151890242
>Why does Naruto like Sasuke?

This is literally the entire premise of Naruto and is explained painstakingly multiple times throughout the end of part 1 till the climax in part 2.
>>
Example of hax in Naruto

Juuken

Why its hax:
It allows you to ignore your opponent external durability by attacking their insides with hardly any force needed.

Amaterasu
Why its hax:
It is fire that cannot be extinguished by normal means and requires sealing, it can also burn on anything even substances that are inflammable, and leaves no byproduct meaning it basically erases whatever it burns from existence.

Kamui(Kakashi)

Why it hax:
It deforms spacetime into a point that warps that position into Kamui space, however this is a spatial attack meaning it is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE IT AND RESIST IT by normal means, essentially your own reality is being collapsed then reopened into a new dimension. As such Kamui can remove your head or your torso effectively killling you instantly in a way you cant stop at all. In addition due to it spatial deformation effect it can also be used to warp attacks of any strength and power to Kamui space and there is no limit to how strong the attack can be.

Kamui(Obito)

Why it hax:
It makes you intangible meaning you are invincible unless someone attacks you in Kamui space, it also allows you to TELEPORT ANYWHERE, and the most hax part is Obito could remove your brain and you could never stop it either.

Hirashin
Why it hax:
Imagine if you could warp a paper note onto the face of your foe no matter the distance, gank them in the neck no matter distance, or just use your opponent to lure you directly into their base no matter the freaking distance.
>>
>>151890381
>He was the first person my age to acknowledge me
>Being with him is like having a brother
>He understands the pain and loneliness I feel all the time and I undestand his
>We would have been in each other's shoes if things had gone differently
>I wanted to be just like him
>We are being possessed by the souls of ninja god brothers

All that shit
>>
>>151890304
>fight with Neji

Yeah this just a confirmation of what I said.

Neji made it interesting because of his resentment to the main branch which manifested itself in conflict with Hinata.

Hinata got a nice little underdog moment but ultimately was just a device for creating even bigger tension between Naruto and Neji.

This all happened before Neji's reconciliation and after that the two of them don't really have much left to offer besides power level shit.
>>
>>151871249

>Byakugan is useless

Not for Hinata. She spent the entirety of both series using her x-ray vision to look through Naruto's clothes. There was a reason she was constantly thirsty for his cock in the main timeline and RTN.
>>
Anyone notice that Sasake never actually uses his copy ability?

Hell, I don't think Kakashi used it at all in Shippuden and that was the reason why he was so cool.
>>
File: penis.jpg (26KB, 593x200px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
26KB, 593x200px
>>151890551
She likes tiny penises?
>>
>>151886527
The art turned so bad. Why are there so many fucking lines, my eyes fuzz just from looking at it.
>>
>>151890615
He only ever fought against people with kekkei genkai or other dumb shit that couldn't be copied, like immortal madmen or Rinnegan shenanigans.

When does he ever actually go up against someone who uses regular jutsu after Zabuza?
>>
>>151890689
But why didn't Sasuke ever try to copy to Rasengan?
>>
I'm so fucking butthurt Kakashi didn't have a child.

The fuck was Kishi doing?
>>
>>151890549
Its fun how the "message" of the Naruto vs Neji fight was, "If you train very hard and you play smart(Naruto) you can defeat the genius who have top-tier genes(Neji)" but later it was revealed that Naruto was the literal second comming of ninja-Jesus, while Neji died because he didn't had GOD-tier genes like Naruto or Sasuke.
>>
>>151890151
>Neji initially had presence but once he let go of his resentment he had nowhere left to go and just faded into irrelevance.
This only happened because Kishi decided to invest his panel time on bloating the cast, not because he exhausted his character's possibilities.

As an example, how about after the timeskip, Hiashi decided to do away with the curse seal, and make secondary branch members (starting with Neji), valide candidates for clan leader?

Of course, that decision would put Neji and Hiashi at odds with the clan's Elders and their rigid tradition...you get the gist.

>They may have had good potential regarding their backstories but I don't see Hinata being interesting unless she was completely reformed and reworked.
This is just your personal gripe with her, because outside of personal preference, the potential to tell an interesting story is certainly there.

Also, her conviction to better herself as a person was real, and it was a character point that actually got a resolution. It can certainly be argued that her development was too dependant on Naruto (at least in part 2), but in order to make it work without the naruto crutch, she would have to resolve the issues with her father and clan (which I agree would make for a more satisfying and wholesome character arc), but in order to achieve this, Kishi would have to invest panel time on the Hyuuga, which is something he he probably avoided in favor of the two main character's plot.
>>
>>151890735
Oh, ya I never noticed that.

Did he ever actually love anyone?
>>
Fearless forecast: It's getting an upgrade in the Boruto manga, either by Hima or by Boruto himself.
>>
>>151890615
Because by the time the chunnin exams came, the copying ability became pointless since everyone started spamming kekkei genkais and unique techniques despite Haku saying that people like him and Sasuke were incredibly rare.
>>
>>151890756
his only love was Mighto Guy
>>
>>151890719
I think sharingan only lets you copy hand signs and taijutsu.

The rasengan requires no hand signs.
>>
>>151890739
It was actually about fighting destiny.

Naruto could overcome his destiny of being a shitty loser and become hokage.

And Neji could overcome his destiny of a slave that has to die for the sake of the main family... oh wait
>>
>>151890539
>he was the first person my age to awknowledge me

A retcon, along with the soul nonsense, because even Kishi realized that he hadn't done enough to develop their relationship.

>>151890549
>and after that the two of them don't really have much left to offer besides power level shit

This is wrong. We have no idea whether Hinata earned the respect of her family or simply ceased to care about their view of her because despite the fact that there was plenty to cover none of it was displayed to the reader.

>>151890615
>>151890689
No one really used jutsus at all outside of their signature moves. It's not even just a Sasuke problem.
>>
File: 000.png (57KB, 672x332px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
57KB, 672x332px
>>151890756
Does Obito count?
>>
Neji had honestly a better reason than Sasake to turn evil.

He should have kill Hiashi and started some sort of rebellion.
>>
File: mitsuki.jpg (202KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
mitsuki.jpg
202KB, 1000x700px
>>151890735
It would have probably been more potterific to have Boruto and Sarada's teammate being Kakashi's son rather than Orochimaru Jr. no matter how much I love Mitsuki.
>>
Remember, at the very beginning, they teased a Neji vs Sasuke fight which would have been awesome, when their Kekkei Genkai were on relatively equal levels?

That would have been fun.
>>
Is there a chart that tells you which episodes are fillers for shippuden? I need to download shippuden.
>>
File: 27-08.jpg (148KB, 622x989px) Image search: [Google]
27-08.jpg
148KB, 622x989px
>>151890964
Sharingan was always meant to be the better eyehax, anon
>>
>>151880355
The people in those threads are retarded.
>>
>>151890656

>implying Sai was a worthwhile character

He did jack shit, anon.
>>
>>151891123
What does that fact have to do with Naruto's penis?
>>
>>151873051
plant 2hu is one of the strongest 2hu
>>
>>151891077
Wait, is that a jojo reference?
>>
>>151890903
>>151890756
Who were all the open girls for Kakashi to get with by the end of the series? Isn't he like 8-10 yrs older than Naruto?
>>
>>151891209
Tsunade?
>>
>>151891218
Never mind, she was like double his age.
It couldn't be the red eyed chick cause she was fucking Shikamaru's teacher.

So, that just leaves Anko.
>>
>>151891209
Anko or Shizune
>>
File: g001[1].jpg (84KB, 869x1263px) Image search: [Google]
g001[1].jpg
84KB, 869x1263px
>>151886527
>Ryuu
>>
File: oFVx9RE.jpg (142KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
oFVx9RE.jpg
142KB, 800x579px
>>151891209
Fanbase likes to pair him with Anko, likely due to the fact that there really isn't anyone else in Kakashi's age group. Getting some no name shouldn't be hard though given Kakashi rep, standing, and the face he has under that mask.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>151890151
>hinata is dogshit
>>
>>151891209
he can import a waifu just like the fat guy
>>
>>151891318
>>151891293
>>151891252
>>151891218

Didn't the Ramen girl like him? Kiba's sister is fine too. Along with that big tit blonde ninja.
>>
>>151890756
He loved porn
>>
Is it wrong that i enjoyed this last arc?
Seeing Sasuke return to his Hebi days and doing good deeds for his 10 year cigarette break is fun.
>>
>>151891252
>>151891293
>Anko and Kakashi have a child.
Can you just imagine the smile on Orchimaru's fucking snek face?
>>
>>151891318
Mei Terumī would have actually been a good pairing with him.
>>
File: dying_alone.jpg (86KB, 625x678px) Image search: [Google]
dying_alone.jpg
86KB, 625x678px
>>151891209
Kakashi is "our guy", he is just like us ;_;
>>
>>151891293
His actual most popular pairings are all gay (Obito, Iruka, Naruto, Sasuke, Minato, Yamato)
>>
>>151890656

It's a grower. It's small when he's flaccid, but Hinata's seen his erect monster cock and couldn't resist.
>>
>>151891407
what if Orochimaru actually "created" a baby with their cells?
>>
>>151891444
Jesus, shipfaggots say the cringiest things.
>>
>>151891414
I guess though hooking up two presidents would have involved one of them moving out of their village.
>>
I haven't read the Boruto thing yet, is Kakashi still relevant?
>>
Why are Karin and Naruto from the same clan and why is this almost never mentioned?
>>
>>151891533
>is Kakashi still relevant?
Well, right now they are still doing a recap of the movie but the last time we saw him, he was in an old folks old with Gai.
>>
>>151891535
I don't know, I guess at some point Kishi realized that half of his relevant characters were related to Sasuke while Naruto only had his dad and a planned red head mom so he asspulled every red head in the series to be a distant cousin of Naruto but did nothing with it.
>>
>>151891559
I actually like the villain's design better in the manga. sucks for everyone else though.
>>
>>151891671
Bright side is that even Studio Pierrot knows they suck which is why they won't be using those designs.
>>
File: 1416351288497.png (728KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
1416351288497.png
728KB, 1024x922px
>>151891535
Naruto is a Namikaze gaijin, Karin is the only pure Uzumaki left
>>
>>151891719
are we sure? The boruto anime poster has Sarada's manga design
>>
>>151890042
I think part of it is that Kishi caught on that everyone guessed the Tobi twist from a mile away and so he had to change his plans and obfuscate it. Then he realized he needed to pay off that setup and so we got the elaborate bullshit about it being both Madara and Obito on and off.
>>
File: Boruto Anime.jpg (256KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto Anime.jpg
256KB, 850x1200px
>>151891804
No, it doesn't
>>
File: Cz19O-GUoAAzSCF.jpg (157KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cz19O-GUoAAzSCF.jpg
157KB, 1200x675px
>>151891804
Yeah.
>>
>>151891839
>>151891862
thank god. they should also retcon that edgy opening to the manga; ruins Naruto's ending badly.

have it be that it's a simulation Sasuke made for Boruto to complete his training.
>>
>>151890042
Tobi being Obito is one of the few things I believe Kishi actually planned out since the character's debut.
>>
>>151891487

Let me guess. NaruSaku shipper?
>>
>>151891209
wasn't there some filler where Kakashi almost got his dick wet with some filler girl?
>>
>>151871249

Well, it beats a three tomoe sharingan at least.
Still wanted Neji to fight Gaara.
Wonder if his chakra blows can nullify Gaara's sand control.

Such a great character reduced to sacrificial fodder.
>>
>>151891929
Yes, anon everyone that doesn't enjoy your clever comments of fantasizing about Naruto having a magnum dong to pork your waifu with is just jealous that he isn't using it with another girl.

>>151891930
His students thought that she was his gf but she was just some criminal he knew iirc
>>
>>151892011
>Well, it beats a three tomoe sharingan at least.
I don't think so, you underestimate that aside from the copy shit it can put people under genjutsu and that it can see what the opponent is going to do before he does it.
>>
>>151872090
>So Sasuke and Naruto pretty much end up with same power level?
No.
>>
>>151886061
Why didn't he just take a DNA sample and clone Sasuke?
>>
>>151892367

He wanted to be inside Sasuke.
>>
>>151892367
I don't think he knew how to clone back then and he would have to wait until the clone is the proper age.

It was just easier to lure Sasuke with power candy and shove him in the back of his van.
>>
>>151892072

But byakugan can predict moves coming too.
From almost all angles and a large distance.
It can also detect wether you're in a genjutsu or not.

Sure, it has a lot to do with the user.
But I think sasuke retrieval arc Neji would have done better than Naruto against Sasuke, until the curse mark at least.
>>
File: naruto_ch230_p08.png (134KB, 749x1100px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_ch230_p08.png
134KB, 749x1100px
>>151892506
>But byakugan can predict moves coming too.
No, it can't. Its main thing is that it removes blind spots (aside from that tiny one). It can't do pic related.

>It can also detect wether you're in a genjutsu or not.
It can detect if people are in a genjutsu but it can't automatically take you out of them.

>But I think sasuke retrieval arc Neji would have done better than Naruto against Sasuke
Didn't Neji lose against Naruto?
>>
File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1388x1050px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1388x1050px
>>151891209
Like always you niggas forget Yugao.
>>
>>151874857
not canon, as it's a part of endless filler hell.
>>
>>151880615
They were all going full Danzo, obviously.
>>
>>151893037
Remember when SP made Asura and Indra's abilities copypastas of Naruto, Sasuke, Hashirama, and Madara's?
>>
>>151892755
She was fucking the coughing guy, wasn't she?
>>
>>151893132
>>151892755
>Background guard gate characters gets more pussy than Kakashi.
Holy fucking shit. That is just terrible.
>>
>>151872363
No fuck off, Harry should be with Cho.
>>
>>151893252
Luna was clearly the best choice.

Cho was a cunt that brought up her dead ex-boyfriend and stormed off a date with Harry because she thought he would rather hang out with Hermione than with her.
>>
>>151886582
As much as I like Gai, it's really a shame he's literally just a better version of Lee, so Lee ended up shafted even worse than the rest, because why use Lee when you can use Lee+?
>>
>>151893405
>Luna
>best choice
If you like special needs girls, maybe, you fucking caretaker fetishist.
>>
>>151893132
Yeah, but he died.
>>
>>151890838
Yeah, but as the second coming of ninja Jesus, Narutos destony was always to become Hokage.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.