[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the only Jojo part done better in anime than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 55267l.jpg (70KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
55267l.jpg
70KB, 319x450px
Was this the only Jojo part done better in anime than the manga so far?
>>
Part 4 was done better imo
>>
>>151863776

All the parts have been better in the anime anon
>>
>>151863776
Part 2 was the only one that is better on anime
>>
File: Rohan Ch2.png (848KB, 1033x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Rohan Ch2.png
848KB, 1033x1596px
Does the Rohan spin off take place in the SBR universe or something? I've only read 1-6
>>
the ova dub is better.
>>
Not a single part has been done better than the manga
>>
Part 4 both gained and lost something in the anime since most people's first experience with part 4 in the manga was Duwang
On the one hand it's nice that it made it coherent but on the other it's a shame it made it so coherent
>>
File: awaken my masters.jpg (190KB, 825x886px) Image search: [Google]
awaken my masters.jpg
190KB, 825x886px
>He doesn't remember the Pillarmen introduction
>>
File: FUCKIN POPEYE.jpg (151KB, 643x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKIN POPEYE.jpg
151KB, 643x1024px
>>151864923
This, plus part 1 art was a bit shitty. Something about the way the anime looks really does it for me, just the excess of colour
>>
>>151864253
Not a fan of how over the top wacky the anime delivered things. Reading Part I what I got from it was Fist of the North meets Castlevania. The anime added a bunch of shit like dramatic freeze frames, intentionally hammy acting, and large colorful onomatopoeia which while unnoticeable in manga typically aren't present in anime, so that now secondaries think that's what Jojo is. Part 7 can get pretty serious so here's hoping they tone that shit down.
>>
>>151864923
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

also...I started watching Jojo because of that scene n-no homo
>>
>>151866639
Same.

Nothing wrong with admiring a swole man, anon
>>
>>151864316
This. 3 was probably the worst because of it's fucked pacing and having QUALITY at the most important moments.

DiU's anime, for all it's problems, at least did the finale pretty well and didn't feel like a slog.
>>
>>151865237
Go watch the Phantom Blood movie, you autist.
>>
>>151863776
>David SC
>better than the manga

I needed a good laugh.

>>151864316
That's more like it.
>>
>>151863776
Part 1 and 2 were better than the manga because of the significantly less janky artstyle and David's budget still existing.

The anime being over 100 episodes is really starting to show.
>>
>>151865237
He looks like Star Platinum
More like Sameface Platinım
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.