[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Wait, the Emperor ultimately wanted to create a communist paradise where there would be no more war and everybody got along.

What's wrong with that?
>>
Charles wanted aCG version o NGE's human cocktail sea
>>
>>151858177
Communism is a fallacy. Let's say 'real communism' is attained, humans still possess envy and avarice.
>>
>>151858177
Communist? No, he just wanted some fucking fruit juice and so on and so on.
>>
>>151858283
But that's what commitees and internal struggles are for, newfriend.
>>
>>151858324
Yes until everyone picks their own factions again. conflict returns, and violence ensues.
>>
>>151858177
No. He wanted a hug box where the strong that he praised so much would know the feeling of being trampled on as the weak.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (122KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
122KB, 1600x1200px
>>151858177
>communist anything

Found whats wrong. I swear whatever respect I had for communism disappeared when a local communist party used Gut's image for a poster
>>
>>151858177
Wasn't his thing that he wanted to mind control everybody into peace?

I don't remember anything about economies or communism.
>>
File: ounym.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
ounym.gif
2MB, 316x213px
That whole arc was brushed aside too quickly, but the way I understood it was that the collective consciousness would emerge once you remove lies and other things from the equation.

Lelouch didn't like that because it basically would kill individuality, and lies make people what they are. So yes, it would be a hardcore version of communism that destroys individuality completely.

Thank god Lulu was based enough to kill that shit.
>>
>>151858546
He wanted everyone to know each other's thoughts so there would be no lies iirc. I'm pretty certain it had something to do with removing lies anyway.
>>
Any news on when in january the movie versions with new scenes will be released?
>>
>>151858177

I don't know but lelouch really fucked them over hard in a badass way. I am not complaining.
>>
the way he talks about the dead coming back painted it more like human instrumentality
>>
>>151858772
Sadly theres no news
>>
File: communism meme 3.gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
communism meme 3.gif
1MB, 800x667px
>>151858177
>What's wrong with communism?
Kill yourself
>>
>>151858177
Communism only works with robots and hive minds.
>>
Fairly certain that he wanted human instrumentality, not unlike what was going in EVA.

That being said, I think there's a great parallel to draw between that ideology and communism, and it can probably be seen as the reason that Lelouch rejected it.
>>
>>151858177
>What's wrong with that?
Communism, maybe?
>>
>>151858177
No, he just had an unhealthy obsession with Eva.
>>
>>151858379
But domination and strife is the whole point of making a group, yes? I know this is /a/, but have you ever worked in our life?
>>
>>151859649
It works with gulag.
>>
>>151858177
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>151858177
>Communism
>ever working
kekd
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.