[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they make more manga for fucks sake? also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (45KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
45KB, 350x200px
Why didn't they make more manga for fucks sake?

also mio is best girl
>>
Nichibros > Nichijou
>>
>>151836286
The manga sucks
>>
>>151836680
if you're a faggot
>>
Does nichijou have the worst fanbase on /a/?
>>
>>151836726
not nearly as funny as nichibros. face facts.
>>
Are Redditors really still spamming this garbage show?
>>
>>151836286
>they
who
>>
They?
>>
>>151836751
That's easily NNB
>>
>>151836751
>worst

They aren't the worst that is Ping Pong fans, but like PP fans they have the same issues. Nichijou fans just kinda faded off a lot more
>>
>>151836751
>it's my first day here
>>
>>151837740
whats wrong with pp fans?
>>
Has City been scanlated yet?
>>
>>151837846
Haha, that's funny. ;_;
>>
>>151837805
>it's the greatest anime ever made if you disagree you have no right watching anime
>what you didn't think the story was the most well written thing ever? Fuck off
>you didn't like the art style? Pfft nothin personnel kid but it's the greatest animation of anything ever

The fanbase has their heads so far up their ass it is nearly impossible to just say "I really didn't care for it" without having rampaging anons coming to tell themselves and you how great it was.
>>
>>151837949
That's not PPfags specifically but Yuasafags in general
>>
>>151837949
Isnt that eva?
>>
>>151838022
Not just Yuasafags but rather the retro/"deep" anime circlejerk in general, they're generally insufferable. As a disclaimer, I also hate other circlejerks like the LN circlejerk or the SoL/healing anime circlejerk
>>
>>151838600
Even within the 3x3fag circlejerk Yuasafags are the worst. No diverse selections but still expect to be praised for having taste
>>
>>151837890
Has it been scanned yet, then? Has it even started publishing yet?
>>
>>151839164
There are scans available for the first 11-ish chapters. The first chapter's been scanlated, and the second has some text translations somewhere. I don't know why there isn't anyone working on it.
>>
>>151836680
Literally 100% of the funny jokes in Nichibros were put into the pre-air shorts. It made the TV series just boring.
>>
What is the mangaka doing now?
>>
>>151839282
If it's anything like Nichijou, it might be easy enough for me to read. Will look into it.
>>
>>151839282
Is there nowhere they're uploaded on their own or do I really have to download each issue of Morning just to get them?
>>
>>151840372
>>151841530
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nichijou/comments/5homwb/ive_compiled_all_of_current_city_chapters_raws/
>>
>>151840321
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-20/nichijou-arawi-launches-city-comedy-manga-this-month/.106668
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.