[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hidan replaces the MC of the last anime you watched or last manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: hidan_lol.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hidan_lol.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Hidan replaces the MC of the last anime you watched or last manga you read,what happens?
>>
Steel Angel Kurumi
I can only see this being ridiculously awesome.
>>
>>151822524
>Korean Zombie
He'll fit the fuck right in.
>>
File: musical-curry.png (1MB, 1276x722px) Image search: [Google]
musical-curry.png
1MB, 1276x722px
>>151822524
MC is the dullest character in this show so it immediately improves. He starts sacrificing all the main cast in order of annoyingness, starting with the "wacky" character that inserts random English words into all his sentences. The show starts to become watchable.

Finally all that's left is the big-breasted blonde best-girl who was engineered to be the "fake" MC and has fake memories of her life. In this version though she and has all of Hidan's memories, so she figures out that her memories are fake since she's not a muscular guy that can turn into a skeleton.

Since Hidan is now "goddess" MC he now has the power to choose which world gets to live and which world gets to die. He chooses the other red world, allowing him to sacrifice everyone on our world to Jashin-sama.

He spares the hot militarily villain chick though, so he can waifu her. Then he makes the blond girl his daughteru and disciple so she can help carry on his work for Jashin-sama.
>>
File: nnb.png (2MB, 1276x717px) Image search: [Google]
nnb.png
2MB, 1276x717px
This happens
>>
5 centimeters per second... That's gonna be awkward
>>
>Overlord
He is fucked.
>>
File: Yoshikage Kira.jpg (6KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshikage Kira.jpg
6KB, 168x192px
>>151822524
>Kira
lives a quiet life
>>
>>151822524
Well, he is a rotten tomato. Somebody will probably dig his insane body eventually, in a new harvest.
>>
>Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei

Dod I win?
>>
>Baby Steps
Ninjas playing tennis?

I'd watch it
>>
>Overlord

He's OP enough for this I guess.
>>
>>151822524
Hidan would be a cool ghoul, but everyone would die.
>>
>>151822524
Original OPM.
It gets weird. Weirder.
>>
>>151822524
>Terraformars
Gets destroyed.
>>
>Gintama
I'm sure they'll make it work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.