[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autumn is a very underutilized setting in anime. You see plenty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Autumn is a very underutilized setting in anime. You see plenty of winter and summer, and lots of spring (gotta get those cherry blossoms in), but autumn is always forgotten about.
>>
File: c5bandeb.jpg (310KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
c5bandeb.jpg
310KB, 800x570px
yeah it's not too common is it
>>
Fall is what people want to escape from.
>>
File: autumn.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autumn.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>151821960

By the end of summer, I'm usually ready for cooler temps and changing leaves.

As for anime, maybe the warm hues of the reds and oranges make it harder to position the characters as the center of attention in a frame. I don't know why, but it does seem like there aren't a lot of autumn scenes compared to the other seasons.
>>
File: gonna fill my ass with leaves.png (413KB, 612x416px) Image search: [Google]
gonna fill my ass with leaves.png
413KB, 612x416px
>>
>>151821677
Autumn is my favorite season. We need more anime that take place at least partially in Autumn. Please.

Also wouldn't mind an anime that takes place in between winter and spring where there's little to no snow on the ground and there's days where it gets to 50 degrees but the grass is still yellow and no leaves on the trees yet. Second favorite time of year. (That's usually mid to late march - april for where I live, though around the 25th of april is when leaves start to appear)
>>
>>151821677
Mountain of Faith
>>
I guess it could be that Autumn just isn't as noticeable in big cities like Tokyo. You can't admire the changing tree colors if there are no trees anywhere around.
>>
Probably just harder to draw because more colors than spring (pink), summer (green), or winter (white)
>>
Autumn a best.
>>
That one show with nano-dess girl and the wolf guy has a lot of fall imagery. Can't remember the name though
>>
>>151822420
Me too.
>>
>>151821960
>Summer is what people want to escape from.

Fixed that for you.
>>
Autumn is just depressing.
>>
>>151821677
People don't like autumn. It reminds them of their mortality and that they are wasting their lives watching chinese toons.
>>
File: wink.jpg (305KB, 1266x1786px) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
305KB, 1266x1786px
>>151822582
My nigger.
>>
>tfw there is no autumn (nor spring) in the tropical third world shithole I live in
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.