[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobunaga no Shinobi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>[HorribleSubs] Nobunaga no Shinobi - 14 [720p].mkv
Episode out and monkey being reckless.
>>
>>151821195
>Nene marries Hideyoshi when he's still just a lowly footsoldier
>Nene is Hideyoshi's most loved wife
>Her family connection helps Hideyoshi recruits lots of retainers
>Exchange 'love' letters regularly
>Gives solid advices on how to make the people happy after unifying Japan
>Petition a sacred dance to help improve health of her sickly husband
>Stayed by her husband in his deathbed until the very end
>Becomes a nun after Hideyoshi's death
>Build a temple to house her husband's tomb (and later her mother and step-son)

Nene is best girl of the Sengoku era too bad Monkey is a shit

>Unable give her husband any children
>Reluctantly tolerates her husband NTRing her with other women because he needs an heir
>Sometimes had to compete with Hideyoshi's 'favor of the season' concubine/mistress for attention even though she's the most loved wife
>>
>>151821617
Damn, series seems too happy for those, though the violence was cute in its bloody way.Also, we get a new OP too starting this episode.
>>
>>151821617
Nene really is the best. This series made her even better giving her TsunRei voice.
>>
>>151821617
She's a good girl, but Kichou is the best.

>>151821658
I prefer the old OP.
>>
>>151821947
Me too but I might be warming up to it in a couple of episodes.
>>
Wonder when we'll get to Nagashino. The Takeda clan always were my favorite Sengoku lords. Shame that they lost.

Also, this series treatment of Nobunaga irritates me to no end. I'm too used to him being either a bloodthirsty demon or a cute girl.
>>
>>151822051
How far is the current conquest to Nagashino? I feel like while this series having the usual comical characters and a simplified short, it kinda stays on the real history path rather than tossing in mecha or turning the characters into cute girls. The series is pretty educating I suppose.
>>
>>151822316
The Siege of Inabayama Castle was around 1567 and the Battle of Nagashino was around 1575, we still have a long way to go. Still have to go burn down Mount Hiei.
>>
>>151822516
>s2 never
I better suffer knowing this early on.
>>
>>151821195
Was pretty boring
>>
>>151824675
>>
>>151821617
>there are nerds on 4chan who know this much about Japanese history

lol
>>
>>151821947
>>151821617
So which sengoku girl is better? The one who let his hisband fuck pussies or boypussy?
>>
Caught up to this today.
Legit my AOTS, really enjoyed it.
>>
>>151822051
>Shame that they lost.
That's a nice way of saying that they were slaughtered.
>>
File: 1483453409430.jpg (245KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1483453409430.jpg
245KB, 640x905px
It's very fun.
>>
>>151827821
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nene_(aristocrat)
It's 2017, knowing shit is easy. Even you can do it.
>>
She's killed countless men.
>>
>>151831789
It's her job
>>
>>151831789
she received countless headpats
>>
>>151831789

Don't blame her. Blame the one that gives her the orders.
>>
>>151831490
You still think people would actually go and seek information on their own?
>>
>>151827821
>lol
Go kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.