[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a faggot for wishing they had their own spin off series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4874.png (666KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4874.png
666KB, 1024x569px
Am I a faggot for wishing they had their own spin off series? They're the only interesting thing in the Naruto story.
>>
File: asfw4at2t2.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
asfw4at2t2.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>151820010
Itachi best boy
>>
Aren't they all dead? I can't remember, it's been ages since I watched or read anything Naruto related.

>>151820032
I liked Bomb Boy
>>
>>151820043
Yeah I'm sure they're all dead but it would be nice to have a series about the other shit they did besides stealing tailed beasts, the closest thing we have to that is an hour and a half long YouTube video some guy made about how the Akatsuki was formed
>>
>>151820316
We get long backstories on nearly all of the members, especially Pain, Orochimaru and Itachi.
He should've done something similar to Kakashi's Anbu arc for them.
>>
>>151820316
That'd be cool and all, but I fucking hate prequels when we already know everyone is fucking dead at the end anyway.
>>
>>151820010
I'd like that too. Sasori was one of my favorites but got killed off way too soon, would love to see more of him. Deidara too, but at least he lasted longer.
>>
File: steelballrun.jpg (209KB, 985x894px) Image search: [Google]
steelballrun.jpg
209KB, 985x894px
I know this feeling. I also want more from him. But what's the point when he dies anyway?
>>
>>151820010
>interesting
>naruto
>>
>>151820586
>the only interesting thing
>>
>>151820010
I agree with you. I'm still mad about what happened to hidan and kakuzu.
>>
>>151820010
The only thing interesting about the lot is their gimmick powers. Nagato and Itachi are the only ones with any real connection to characters outside the group.
>>
>>151820010

> but then you realise they are a cheap knockoff of hxh's Gen'ei Ryodan
>>
>>151820010
They're an edgy bunch so no thanks
>>
>>151820010
Mini-me dropped after Hidan and Kakuzu died. I was right
>>
>>151820619
>>151820586
I think that was the downfall for me. I know later that everyone basically becomes Jesus, but it seemed like early in they hyped up these badasses as enemies and then had these shitty kids wiped the floor with them.

Roughly 9 years later I still can't realistically believe Sakura and an old lady killed master of his class country slayer Sasori. Why make him that strong in the first place to be killed by that team up?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.