[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of this? Would I waste my time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Gintama05.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gintama05.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What does /a/ think of this? Would I waste my time?
>>
>>151814912
You mean, you don't watch anime to waste time?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160418-220547.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160418-220547.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Best show out there
>>
>>151814912
I wish someone would compile a list of all the comedy episodes of gintama so I could watch it and avoid all the shitty shounen drama
>>
>gintama actually aired full on political satire that one time
silver balls is highbrow as fuck
>>
>>151815060
The shounen stuff is good though
>>
Starts off shit, then gets good, then fantastic, then gets kinda stale.
>>
Nah. it's not even that funny, the start its shit because they have to introduce everyone, and it's shit when it gets serious
the references are nice though.

I liked Sket Dance more. mainly because of Bossun faces.
>>
>>151815092
Maybe I was a little unfair. It's not really bad by the standards of that kind of thing, I just don't care for it much.
>>
>>151815137
sket dance is even more annoying
both of them are filled obnoxious toilet humor that their author cum until they exhausted every ounce of strength.
>>
>>151814912
It's actually one of those series that I don't consider a waste of time.
>>
>>151814912
If you have a lot,and I mean a lot of time,it'll pay off.
>>
I've been wondering, out of all long running shonen why is this is the only one who get constantly asked this kind of question? You don't see people constantly ask whether it's worth it to bother with One Piece or Naruto for example.
>>
>>151816938
People don't talk about Gintama in the same way they did Naruto or One Piece because it really isn't story driven in the same way. You get flashes, and certainly did in a few arcs last series, where the serious bits take over and people talk about it but as something that is largely comedy there's no need to talk about what's next.

But it is still a big shounen show in a lot of people's minds, and when they realise it isn't quite another Naruto they'll often make this dumb thread. It could also be some guy who knows exactly what Gintama is just wanting to talk about Gintama by stealth
>>
>>151814912

Gotta do something while waiting to die.
>>
It started slow then got really funny when more characters got introduced. Then it's just kind of stale, or maybe I've simply outgrown the kind of humor it offered.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.