[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Hero's Academy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Kouji_Kouda_Full_Body_Uniform.png (45KB, 237x563px) Image search: [Google]
Kouji_Kouda_Full_Body_Uniform.png
45KB, 237x563px
Explain how this guy, the Invisible chick and Indian chick weren't below Izuku on the Quirk Apprehension test.

I dare you.
>>
>>151805627
>Hero's Academy
ree

Also what indian chick?
>>
File: Kyouka_Jirou_Full_Body_Uniform.png (37KB, 146x553px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouka_Jirou_Full_Body_Uniform.png
37KB, 146x553px
>>151807047
>Also what indian chick?
this one
>>
Izuku's pain from the ball toss made him perform extra poorly on the final three tests, probably worse than even the utterly average person's scores (Hagakure was last, right?).
>>
>>151808211
this is why your tread was kill anon
>>
>>151808262
>(Hagakure was last, right?).

...no, that's the whole point.

And I'm pretty sure Izuku's one good performance would have scored him much much more than the three's nothing but average performances, even if he did badly in the last three.

Izuku was faster with no Quirk than Uchaka using her Quirk to disappear her clothes. So he was definitely faster than these three in the running exams too (especially rock who is slowest).
>>
>>151808382
I meant to ask if Hagakure was second-last overall.

Sure, he scored average on the four before the toss and got a nice score on the toss itself, but there's still three potentially extra-terrible scores left.
>>
>>151808453
The two girls had nothing but below average scores in everything.

Izuku's extra horrible in the last 3 was maybe a little bit worse than their results.

Rock had extra horrible results in everything involving speed. Maybe he had above average results in strength tests but I highly doubt he's more than a tiny bit than no Qurik Izuku.
>>
File: 1482789059826.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482789059826.png
112KB, 208x206px
Don't post Momo.
>>
File: 1463969590294.jpg (173KB, 935x922px) Image search: [Google]
1463969590294.jpg
173KB, 935x922px
Hey guys, what's your favorite part about Momo and why is it her breasts?
>>
>>151808915

I actually like her personality more. If she had the big tits and just acted like a slut (i.e. like Tooru) she wouldn't be so popular. Plenty of big titted animes out there. Can't wait for the butthurt American fujos (the Japanese female readers will have almost no problems with it) when she settles down with a guy and becomes a housewife / part-time teacher maybe.
>>
>>151809012
Rich women don't become housewives, they become socialites and make servants raise their kids for them.
>>
>>151809222
Please don't generalize. My mother was a rich girl and she became a stay at home mother when she married my father. There's a lot more to motherhood than cooking and cleaning (household chores) you know. Especially when it gives you the opportunity to homeschool your children.
>>
>>151808211
She's clearly Korean
>>
>>151809614

Then how do you explain the long ears? Indians have ears like that.
>>
>>151809664
Here's your (you).
>>
>>151809664
She doesn't shit in the street either
>>
>>151805627

This guy should have never been admitted to U.A. in the first place.

How did he get in and Inasa did not? There's no justice in this owrld.
>>
>>151810570
Inasa did get in, but he turned it down because he was butthurt over Endy and Todoroki.
>>
>>151810570
Inasa declined because he didn't want to share classes with someone he hates, and he likes most everyone. If Todoroki wasn't an ass to him at the recommended students' entrance exam he would probably still be at UA.
>>
Belly laser + invisigirl light refraction Marvel Ultimate Alliance combo move when?
>>
>>151810756
>>151810779
Well (You) and Meatball then.
>>
>>151810917
Presumably, they didn't apply there. Shiketsu is on more or less the same level as UA, to it's like choosing between Harvard and Princeton, while Ketsubutsu is below those two but still seems pretty good.
>>
Ear Jacks has a pretty damn useful quirk, so she probably found some way to boost her scores just over that of an average person

Rock guy im assuming has some kind of pseudo mutation quirk, like slightly boosted strength, durability etc
>>
File: FEEL DA FUR.png (156KB, 417x383px) Image search: [Google]
FEEL DA FUR.png
156KB, 417x383px
>tfw you're too wrapped up on one single important objective.
>>
>>151811958
>so she probably found some way to boost her scores just over that of an average person
How? Did she amplify her shouting motivational things to make sit ups faster? How did it help her with running? Maybe, maybe you can use the sonic waves to propel the ball but even that is a stretch.
>>
>>151809222
t. mad poorfag
>>
>>151809575
home schooling makes drug addictcrack head or people that watch anime apparently. It's not good.
>>
>>151813561
Coming from someone who went to public brainwashing aka schools.
>>
>>151808573

Have you even seen sadrock's body in the hot spring chapter? Dude is one of the most ripped in the class.

You guys have to remember that most heroes probably trained their bodies for longer than deku, who had barely a year to get fit for the exam.
>>
>>151813768
Just because he's fatter doesn't mean he's more muscular than Deku or Katsuki or Linda.
>>
Tokoyami's quirk also shouldn't have allowed him to place so high to be honest.
>>
The invisible girl is the most useless.
She can't even go full invi unless she goes nude.
>>
>>151814484
How did she pass the entrance exam?
Some dicksucking must have happened.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.