[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

So what are your overall thoughts on the Part 4 anime of JJBA?

Was it good? Bad?
Did you like the new animation style,or did you like the previous part 1/2/3 styles more?
Were the voice actors on point?

Did David do part 4 justice?
>>
File: Messina_training.png (756KB, 462x728px) Image search: [Google]
Messina_training.png
756KB, 462x728px
A while ago I think I saw a picture on /a/ of a guy in some sort of getup that kind of looked like Messina and Loggins use his fingers to slice a woman from top to bottom and then ate the slices. And while watching Part 2, I kept waiting for them to get turned into vampires and pull that sort of thing, but it wasn't them.

Is that a thing that happens in Jojo? If not, what am I thinking of here?
>>
>Was it good? Bad?
Way better than SC. More creative, better writing/characters and the episodes are atleast somewhat connected.
>Did you like the new animation style,or did you like the previous part 1/2/3 styles more?
I like how the background is drawn. It gives me a boner how they make use of it like using different perspectives. Men are hot,
But Women look weird, all have the same weird eye(ariki pls), the yellow eye sky gives me eye cancer and the transition between scenes feel often cheap.
Budget is breakable I guess.
>Were the voice actors on point?
Ofcourse.
>Did David do part 4 justice?
Besides having a shitty budget. Yes they did.
>>
>>151802275
No. The anime did it's job on the most part tho, it's not like it could ever live up to the manga.
>>
File: DiU final episode.jpg (2MB, 2048x1804px) Image search: [Google]
DiU final episode.jpg
2MB, 2048x1804px
>>151802275
>Was it good? Bad?
It was great, every episode felt more lively than most of the part 3 ones.
>Did you like the new animation style,or did you like the previous part 1/2/3 styles more?
i absolutely hated part 1-2 styles and part 3 style had everycharcter look like a brick with tire shoulders so the change was good
>Were the voice actors on point?
Surprisingly yeah, all the recasted voice acters we cool, especially Kira. now we wait for Wakamoto to voice Diavolo
Aside from cutting some good joke panels, they did good.
>>
File: Killer Queen Approves.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Queen Approves.png
1MB, 1280x720px
For everything that DP had to work with, it was pretty damn good.
Despite some QUALITY moments (disregarding the ones that are literally one unnoticeable frame in a smooth-ass animation), most of the shots looked really nice and had a unique style to them that just looked good.
Voice acting was great, too. No complaints here.
>>
>>151803506
Oh yeah, one more thing. TOP FUCKING TIER soundtracks. Don't tell me this shit ain't good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62nT3X0k2Y
>>
>>151803668
Couldn't have said it better.
>>
Why do you jojobronies even have generals if you won't stay in them?
>>
STAND NAME: YEEZUS

What does it do?
>>
>>151803852
>Why do you jojobronies even have generals
Uninformed newfag, heres your (you)
>>
>>151803883
Not an argument, jobrony.
>>
Can Kira defeat Angelo?
>>
>>151803987
In terms of having the better arc?
No. The Angelo arc was 10/10 in the Anime.
>>
>>151803938
You seem to think you have a nice buzzword there. But I can use them too.
Faggot.
>>
>>151804092
How is it a buzzword?
>>
File: Crazy b8 feeder.png (881KB, 749x648px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy b8 feeder.png
881KB, 749x648px
Reminder not to respond to shitty b8.
>>
File: The fruit of our labors.png (238KB, 730x824px) Image search: [Google]
The fruit of our labors.png
238KB, 730x824px
>>
The problem with part 4 is that the source material is already fundamentally flawed, with over 80% of the chapters being filler garbage. Any anime adaptation is just lipstick on a pig at best, you can't salvage it.
>>
The best part is up next
>>
>>151804883
You mean in 30 years when 7 is animated
>>
>>151804958
7 will be 3D animated
Directed by Zack Snyder
>>
>>151804983
Jojo but the animation is cgi like the first opening
>>
>>151805137
>ywn see a Funny Valentine OP where he constantly switches from the SBR-verse OP into to the J-verse Phantom Blood OP and just fucks with everything

Just end me
>>
>>151803852
Don't blame us, dude. We were totally fine with staying in a general, but the mods told us to break it up.
>>
So parts of the manga didn't get into the anime? I hear a few panels weren't animated
>>
>>151806062
You still have generals though. Sometimes two at once.
>>
>>151806139
Yeah huge chunks of I Am An Alien were skipped, all three of the arcs in the July 15th thing had major scenes cut, and most arcs in general had bits cut.
>>
>>151802275
Goddamn the new castings ended up being better than the game voices especially Toshiyuki Morikawa as Kira.
>>
>>151804983
>directed by zack snyder

What does Snyder got to do with anime? Also yes, I'm questioning your shitty post.
>>
At first I didn't know how I felt about it but in the end I think I liked it the most so far.

The color palette they used was really playful and interesting, and I like the change in the way they drew the characters. They look much more... human in this part, especially the faces. The soundtrack was incredible as well, but I think that goes the same for parts 2 and 3 as well.
>>
File: 36d.jpg (36KB, 428x387px) Image search: [Google]
36d.jpg
36KB, 428x387px
I need read "read the manga" pics to ise on a friend
>>
It was about as good as it could be for the small budget and having to cram 174 chapters of a slow paced manga into 39 episodes. DP get a lot of shit but really the DiU anime was as good as it could possibly have been given the situation. The manga is still superior for all Parts except 2, but the anime was intended to animate all the fan favourite bits well which it did for the most part and not replace the manga so I give them props for doing that well. The finale was actually pretty well animated this time, DIO's World was unfortunate in that it just looked good amongst a season that for the most part looked amazing which sucks because DIO's World is arguably the most iconic arc in the manga.
>>
File: stupid sexy Stand.png (263KB, 928x639px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy Stand.png
263KB, 928x639px
>>151807598
Show him King Crimson's sexy legs and he'll be all over it.
>>
File: Hirohiko_Araki.jpg (46KB, 225x301px) Image search: [Google]
Hirohiko_Araki.jpg
46KB, 225x301px
>>151806160
But you see, we don't CALL it a general. Therein lies the distinction.
>>
Jojo is and always has been cancer.

Here's my (you).
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.