[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deku landed a clean hit on Bakugou's face, he is strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 19

File: 10.png (416KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
416KB, 898x1300px
Deku landed a clean hit on Bakugou's face, he is strong enough to reduce building sized robots to scrap metal, but Bakugou somehow did not lose consciousness and managed to immobilize his behemoth strengh a second latter

Am I letting my hate for his character blind me or is itmajor case of plot armor?
>>
>>151801316
Bakugou's blasts should rape Deku too, yet it didn't happen. If the author went with both of their powers properly, they wouldn't be able to have a proper fight. Because one would kill the other.
>>
>>151801316
It's plot armor.
That punch should have lobbed Bakugou's head off.
>>
>>151801369
I just assumed they were both holding back to non lethal levels, but for some reason Deku holded back his strengh to a level he couldn't even knock him outwith a clean hit to the jaw?
>>
>>151801316
Deku used to use all his power before, and break his arm in the process

This is only 8%
>>
File: 10.jpg (344KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
344KB, 784x1145px
>>151801316
>Deku landed a clean hit on Bakugou's face, he is strong enough to reduce building sized robots to scrap metal,

how to be retarded, everyone.

>comparing a full smash to a 5 percent punch which didn't even knock out stain at 8 percent

how to be retarded.
>>
>>151801688
If you're implying that Bakugou can endure more than Stain, you lost your mind.
>>
>>151801681
>>151801688

8% of building wrecking power still more than enough to decapitate a man with a punch
>>
>>151801734

Bakugou took a beatdown from all might. Stain got wrecked by some kids
>>
>>151801895
Stain a bitch and a shit.
>>
File: 70-71.jpg (1015KB, 1568x1145px) Image search: [Google]
70-71.jpg
1015KB, 1568x1145px
>>151801734
Bakugou has took hits form all might and builds his own muscle as pointed out by deku when he used bakugous bombs.

>>151801872
>building wrecking power

do you read the manga?
>>
File: 02.jpg (396KB, 1590x1161px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
396KB, 1590x1161px
>>151801872
8% wouldn't even be half as strong as Bakugo's ultimate
>>
No, Bakugou is just that OP.

His physical prowess is probably top 5 among the students, and his quirk is absurd.
>>
>>151802115
>>151802122
If All Might is merely "flexing", how did he managed to survive Bakugo's strongest explosion at point-blank range?
>>
>>151802258
>and his quirk is absurd.
Holy shit is it ever. Doesn't even have the handicap of being uncontrollable, like whatever he touches with his bare hands explodes.
>>
>>151801476
How the fuck can you hold back something that also destroys concrete walls? Are you saying quirks are so advanced that they can magically make the explosions destroy steel while at the same time only do first degree burns to a person?
>>
>>151801316
What do you expect from a naruto clone?
>>
>>151802258

>physical prowess

His quirk has never been stated to grant him extra strength or durability.

He should have been knocked the fuck out or blown a few dozen metres by the force of the attack.
>>
>>151805446
That he withstands his explosions and is able to use them constantly, for movement no less, shows he's already at a super human level
see
>>151802115
>>151802122
>>
>>151805571

I always just assumed that people had a certain degree of resistance to their own quirk.

Or else you'd have shit like burning yourself to death with a fire quirk or breaking your legs with a speed quirk.
>>
>>151801316
You are an idiot.
>>
>>151805861
Well humans in general seem tougher than the humans in our world since, eraserhead and Stain did some ninja-tier shit while they have no real power that would enhance their physical strength.
>>
>>151801316
He demolished a giant robot by going 100% and breaking his arm and both his legs.

He sufficiently injured Bakugou by going 8%
>>
>>151805861
that's a different kind of force that their quirks can't control.
>>
>>151801316
Why does the punch touch skin if the punch was going straight for his teeth?
>>
>>151801872
>>151801681
It's 5%
>>
>>151805861
Bakugou's quirk isn't even what's dangerous about it to him. He would have killed himself long ago just from the pressure effects of explosions happening right next to him if he didn't have ridiculous durability.
This is also a picturebook.
>>
File: 37.jpg (316KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
316KB, 784x1145px
>>151805861
No they don't. They are mutants and quirks are like muscles. There is no secondary powers helping them, their bodies change to adapt to their quirks.
>>
>>151805861
Yea they have resistance to their quirks and similar ones probably like fire, electricity, acid and stuff. But the blast from an explosion is not like any of the above magic materializations, it's literal force so his resistance for the big ones would have to be his own body having superhuman durability. The magic heat from his quirk doesn't affect him though it seems
>>
File: IMG_0329.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>Hey guys
>I can make things go boom with my hands!
>My homo-crush is Superman but his punches don't hurt me
>No, the story is ACTUALLY this retarded
>>
>>151801316
Did deku got his arm fucked?
No?
Then it's not One for All at true power
>>
>battle shonen with no structured power system
>logic
Pick one.
>>
>>151806200
He pushed to 8% in that sequence, dumb poster.
>>
>>151808081
As far as Deku knew it, that was a 5% punch, but it may have ended up 8% passively (and I don't dismiss it because "wills of the previous owners" effects lead to funky shit).
>>
>>151801316
Breaking the robot was 100%. This was 8%,

Also, everyone gets super stats through training, Stain being one of the major offenders with his S-Rank speed.
>>
>An actual discussion instead of shitposting

The trick must be to not properly label the thread. So the shitposters can't find it.
>>
>>151805861
Bakugou's movements are better than 5% full cowl, despite him moving by explosion.

Thus his durability must be higher because that kind of movement tears at the body much more than full cowl does.
>>
>anons are actually this retarded
I should go make a Fate thread asking why EMIYA says he can't replicate Excalibur without killing himself in UBW but he can do it no problem on Moon Cell
>>
>>151801316
I always figured Bakugou had a secondary quirk that allows him to withstand the heat and recoil of his own explosions, and be stupid durable in general by extension
>>
>>151805861
That electricity guy who goes full retard after use says different.
>>
>>151807134
nope. you're just retarded, the discussion above answers op question
>>
>>151801316
That's because he murdered him.

We now see Deku's coping in form of a dream.
>>
It's fucking simple, Deku wasn't going whole hog. He was punching with the force comparable to a strong punch, a REALLY strong punch but a punch instead of full on, 100%, changing-the-weather-because-the-force-of-your-punch-changed-the-air-pressure One For All punch.

It's basically changing the settings of a computer from overclocked to decent. Mr. Explosion Boy is just so strong he can take a punch. Otherwise he wouldn't be a very good hero.
>>
>>151809553
also stain tanked the same punch
>>
>>151809322
He's an outlier. Everyone else seems to abide by this rule.
>>
>>151809569
Iida's boosted kick to his ribs were a bigger impact anyway.
>>
Deku just sucks dick, he went from absolute madman to completely useless whining bitch.
>>
Holy shit some of you are retarded.
First, when Deku realised he went up to 8% incounsciously, he held back to 5%
Second of all, you're all really overestimating what 5% represents.
A 5% punch is just 1,35 times a normal punch, that's not à deadly hit.
>>
>>151809703
Deku's just shit.
>>
>>151809665
more like he went from a retard who keeps breaking his limbs to a competent hero who is finally stopping being a liability
>>
>>151809737
He's still a liability, he hasn't shown a single ounce of improvement since the tournement arc, and the only time he did was guess what?

when he used 100% to beat musclefag.

Shoot style is useless. 8% is useless, there's literally no reason for All might to have chosen Deku besides his

>The only one that acted was you.

The author's completely gimped his character by trying to pace his improvement so slowly. He just looks like a fish flopping around.
>>
>>151809665
>>151809737
He went from Suicide Attack Boy to Somewhat Strong Super, and he's building his way back up to the Suicide attack power slowly but surely, while also trying to get some fucking technique instead of relying on "I'm gonna kill you and myself."

And even then he tends to kill himself a bit during each of the big fights, like the "Bad Boyz Break Bakugo" arc or the "Go Fuck Yourself Edgelord" arc.
>>
>>151809834
>useless
>formulated a plan against bakugou in their first duel to win the match, he lost the fight but not the objective

>formulated a plan when he was on a boat
>formulated a plan to save beserk tokoyami while also leading him to moonfish
>helped defeat stain
>formulated a plan to save bakugou during the hosu incident

hes far from useless

read the manga carefully before saying these baseless arguments
>>
>>151809834
>He's still a liability, he hasn't shown a single ounce of improvement since the tournement arc
The fact that he can fight people now w/o having to go to the hospital and the fact that he's starting to develop his own style beyond All Might does show some major improvements though.

I mean, if he didn't improve then he wouldn't have been able to use 8% w/o harming himself.
>>
>>151809922
>>151809927
Wrong

The issue is that the author isn't putting him in an environment that clearly defines his skills. He hasn't shown why All might picked him in a practical setting outside of the sports festival.

He hasn't

A. Shown Deku using his quirk in a skillful or practical way

or

B. Shown Deku using his knowledge and analytical skills to aide in battle.

He's either blowing his arm up, or getting dicked on, there's no inbetween.

He's never been in a single situation where he's expertly shown a glimmer of what makes him worthy of inheriting All might's mantle past the school.

He's had no practical use.
>>
File: po.png (251KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
po.png
251KB, 700x750px
finished the sketch I posted yesterthread. Its ok if I posted it here, right?
>>
>>151810036
Yes and good job man
>>
File: MR-31137-541933-10.jpg (239KB, 845x1250px) Image search: [Google]
MR-31137-541933-10.jpg
239KB, 845x1250px
>>151810010
>A. Shown Deku using his quirk in a skillful or practical way

Shoot style and full cowl anon

>B. Shown Deku using his knowledge and analytical skills to aide in battle.

are you fucking retarded? go read when deku was on the fucking boat during the villain invasion during the USJ, he analysed the situation,

he's done the same shit during the stain arc and the hosu raid arc

are you sure we're reading the same manga?
>>
>>151810010
A. Shown Deku using his quirk in a skillful or practical way
>B. Shown Deku using his knowledge and analytical skills to aide in battle.
Literally both those things happened in the manga. Read more carefully.
>>
File: 1459627673121.png (447KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459627673121.png
447KB, 959x720px
Clearly this anon hasn't read the manga and is just speed reading.

I thought speedreading was a meme
>>
>>151810101
>Shoot style
Useless. Couldn't even beat Bakugou with it.

>Since the school arc

He's had zero development since the school arc, did you even read my post?

Shoot style was basically a set up for something that wasn't delivered it was meant to be an interesting way for Deku to fight but we've seen nothing.
>>
>>151806006
Pretty much this. While Bakugou really is tough on his own merits base on what we've seen him handle, I think most humans in the BokuHero universe are just anime physics levels of strong.
>>
>>151810212
>useless
guess what anon? bakugou is giving deku tips on how to improve it. it's still practical but as bakugou stated he uses too large of a swing

>He's had zero development since the school arc, did you even read my post?

I did and saying he had zero development is just pure bullshit and you know it

nope you're just spouting whatever you don't agree without anything to back your shit up
>>
Plot armor, and fujo attention. Don't let anything fool you. Bakugou should had lost.
>>
This entire thread is filled to the brim with retards
>>
File: truth.jpg (216KB, 598x960px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
216KB, 598x960px
How long can this paper tiger survive after the 2nd season of the anime ended?
>>
>>151810328
>Character is paced to have slow development
>School arc displays he's gutsy yet intelligent
>Tournament arc he sort of shits the bed but goes out of his way to help Todo
>Hosu arc he discovers full cowl but can't put it to any real use, fucks up against stain and gets paralyzed.
>Camping trip arc literally nothing happens, he just goes straight back to kamikaze deku.

What am I missing? you say Bakufag is helping him improve Shoot style but how does that change the fact that he hasn't aquired a single useful skill all on his own?

It's become less about this potential batman getting super powers, and more about this random Otaku getting chosen because he's the protagonist?

This would have been fine if they set it up like this in the beginning but it's been established and hammered in that a normal person can't be a hero.
>>
>>151810407
>Bakugou should've lost
>Bakugou is the one who's been training for a decade to be a hero, and has worked on perfecting his fighting for years

>Deku has trained for about a year, had his powers for four months and has only started doing things that weren't suicidal about a month ago

Bakugou worked harder and understands how to fight, Deku has more potential but needs to learn.
>>
File: 1460361798039.png (52KB, 377x313px) Image search: [Google]
1460361798039.png
52KB, 377x313px
>>151810558
you missed the exam arc where he passed, it was during when todoroki and inasa went full retard.

also >batman
go read capeshit if you want batman tier asspulls
>>
>>151810573
>thread
>>
>>151810654
>Strawman

Guess we're done here.
>>
>>151810573
So why did all might choose Deku? Shouldn't he choose the person who

Worked harder.

Has a better quirk.

And has the drive to be number 1?
>>
>>151810702
I guess we are since you're one of those anons who think deku is bruce wayne since you said that deku is a potential batman,

don't make me laugh, if you want a batman go read boku no hero academia illegals.
>>
>>151810782
I was making a comparison of a character that has no super powers, but was set up as being someone with the intelligence and analytical skills to be a hero.

Deku was literally set up this way with his book, and if you weren't such a newfag, the old threads played around with the meme.

Of course he's not batman, batman went through years of grueling training.

But Deku hasn't shown any real reason why he was chosen in the latest chapters. He's development has basically been lopsided. A lot of half-victories that don't really matter.
>>
>>151810702
Yes, please, leave.
>>151810753
Because Bakugou was a pompous little shit who was too arrogant to be trusted with the responsibility that All-Might was giving to Deku. That, and Deku development into a worthy hero coincided with Bakugou slowly learning that he wasn't #1 and that his powers only gives him an edge when he actually takes the time to not barrel into everything head-on.
>>
>>151810782
Also the story makes it a fucking POINT to constantly compare Deku to young All might and how he's fucking garbage compared to him.
>>
>>151810753
All Might himself didn't have a Quirk before One for All, clearly he wasn't going pure minmaxer like Endeavor.
>>
File: 1483489502955[1].jpg (220KB, 890x1321px) Image search: [Google]
1483489502955[1].jpg
220KB, 890x1321px
>>151801316

The entire fucking manga is paradoxical(retarded) when it comes to quirks.

>People shouldn't use their quirks irresponsibly and shit
>Tournament arc "Feel free to use your quirks to your heart's content, recovery girl is here so she's going to fix you up"

RECOVERY GIRL CAN'T DO SHIT IF MINA MELTS YOUR FACE OFF, OR IF NAVAL LASER BLASTS A HOLE THROUGH YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>151810952
The entire manga is set up like this, it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>151810860
>I was making a comparison of a character that has no super powers, but was set up as being someone with the intelligence and analytical skills to be a hero.

>Deku was literally set up this way with his book, and if you weren't such a newfag, the old threads played around with the meme.

The only reason it was set up like that because it's been stated that he's a hero otaku faggot. The book only really helped was his analytical skills.

you mean the threads with the china bro? the ones where threads weren't as cancerous and wasn't filled to the brim with retards? I miss those days.

I want to go back
>>
>>151810860
So you're basically mad that Deku doesn't automatically learn a thing and proceed to curbstomp everything in his path like a discount Naruto or Monkey D. Luffy?

Listen friend, nobody who is a student is supposed to deal with actual villains, yet Deku has managed to outmaneuver professional criminals on multiple occasions just long enough for the actual heroes to show up and clean house.

We saw this in the first villain arc, we saw this in the arc where they retrieved Bakugou, and we saw this during the recent exam arc. He's not going to start solo'ing every major fight when he's only just begun to understand how his powers work and if you go out of way to ignore the improvements he's made since the early chapters, of course it's going to look as though he's making no progress.

Take off the blinders and reread the manga if you don't believe me.
>>
>>151810952
Clearly that laser is from the the Punch Dimension.

As for Acid, she used it to slipslide everywhere instead; there was zero chance of anything getting melted.
>>
>>151810952
>People shouldn't use their quirks irresponsibly and shit

you know and I know that only counts for when using quirks in public you faggot
>>
>>151810952
>>151810987
Thing is, neither Mina or Naval Laser have actually shown their powers being used offensively and even if they were, neither are the type to use them at full blast with the intent to kill people.

In fact, Bakugou using his limit break on Deku early on was treated very seriously since there was a greater chance of injury if Deku didn't find a way to avoid it in time.
>>
File: Cyclops-X-Men-Apocalypse[1].jpg (62KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops-X-Men-Apocalypse[1].jpg
62KB, 1200x600px
>>151810952

>naval laser

Fucking lasers man, they are always the most inconsistent power in any fiction.
You will see the character often make holes through walls melt/cut metal with it etc., but when they are fighting actual people, they would be simply knocked out by it, they wouldn't even get burned or anything.
IT'S A FUCKING LASER!!!!!!!
>>
File: 181.jpg (278KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
278KB, 784x1145px
>>151810952
why are there retards popping up in here
>>
File: MR-31137-541950-11.jpg (299KB, 843x1250px) Image search: [Google]
MR-31137-541950-11.jpg
299KB, 843x1250px
>>151810952
have you forgotten that mina can changer her liqud to slippery goop to corrosive acid? I mean during the calvary battle they used it in conjunction with sero's quirk to slide on it.

tl:dr read the fucking manga
>>
>>151811396
This is the only part in the manga I actually hate, I hope studio bones find someway to make it less retarded
>>
>>151811431
what do you mean
>>
>>151811496
it's just ledouche without his trip.
>>
File: MR-31137-541953-12.jpg (245KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
MR-31137-541953-12.jpg
245KB, 800x1155px
>>151811496
it's went deku suddenly snaps out of shinsous mind control because his quirk subconsciously controlled him.

it left a bad taste in my mouth, I would've been fine with it if it was forshadowed but nope
>>
>>151811562
who cares
>>
File: 1463992517918.jpg (238KB, 1024x1461px) Image search: [Google]
1463992517918.jpg
238KB, 1024x1461px
>>151810036
She's the same as always though?
>>
>>151811627
I agree it's minor but it just left a bad taste in my mouth,

thats all.
>>
>>151811637
he made her eyes better in the recent chapter. I think he made them a little less ovaly and darker on the top for the eyelashes.
>>
l'm fine with the outcome of the fight as it was too soon for the mc to be above the talented asshole rival

the way the fight was brought up was complete horseshit though and the rivalry itself sucks dick
>>
File: 3352110.png (11KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
3352110.png
11KB, 259x224px
>>151811707
anon you sure love saying dick alot
>>
>>151806244
True, and most people think hand grenades cause a fiery explosion when they detonate as well.

Most people don't know that pressure will liquefy their insides, leaving the outside fine, if just close enough to the blast without proper cover
>>
Bakugou should ditch those whatever-the-fuck explosion tail from the back of his head and his costume would look a 100% better.
Those grenade arms already screams EXPLOSION enough.

Deku's seems too plain in comparison though.
A simple hot-blooded bandana or a flowing scarf rider style would improve him a lot.
Good thing he ditched that stupid ass helmet though.
>>
It could be plot armor.

But it could be that he's strong enough to endure it, as he's as capable of being All Might as Deku.
>>
>>151811562
This got me confused too. But im sure that there is a reason for all this "quirk will". The way that the author showed things, seems that the only purpose of that fight was to introduce this...
>>
>>151811777
Not that faggot, but he "typed" dick once in his comment. Are you salty the fandom hates your faggu-baku?
>>
>>151803161
His power is derived from his nitroglycerin sweat, so he can't use it effectively in colder climates where he can't sweat as much.
>>
>>151805334
Yes. He uses up less sweat.
>>
>>151806006
This is correct
>>
>>151812085
Oh I don't like bakugou in the slightest anon,

he may be a good character but it doesn't mean I should like him
>>
>>151810860
>But Deku hasn't shown any real reason why he was chosen in the latest chapters
Chosen to inherit One for All? That was because of his heroic and caring nature, not because of his analytical abilities.
>>
>>151812228
It's more than that.

Deku was the only person that inspired All Might to go beyond the limits again. He was in a funk, and was unwilling to actually do heroics once he was close to his time limit. The sludge monster was straight up going to kill Bakugou, and All Might was just going to sit there as a shell of his former self, but Deku actually went to try and help, even though it was clear he had nothing to really guarantee he could help.

Deku showed All Might what it meant to be a hero again, after he lost his way, if even for a little bit. That's why he gave him One for All.
>>
>>151801316
Bakugou's body can handle several of his huge ass explosions without tearing himself apart. Of course his body is durable to an extent. Just like Mina's body can handle her acid to a certain extent.
>>
>>151810860

> Stain considers him a true hero
>Developing leadership in the last arc
>Saving Toga even when he knew it wasn't Ochako
>Getting aknowledged by Toga
>Receiving a thank you letter from that kid from the forest camp
>Getting the provisional license.

Yes, he has.
>>
>>151812389
>The sludge monster was straight up going to kill Bakugou
what a wasted opportunity
>>
>>151801316
It's asspull.
>>
>>151809834

Someone missed license exam arc where he was literally carrying people to victory.
>>
Do you fujo cunts need three fucking threads?

>>151804221
>>151805627

Get fucking banned niggers.
>>
When are Deku and Bakugou gonna fug?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.