[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 134

File: 12939405694.webm (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12939405694.webm
122KB, 1920x1080px
She's too perfect for this fucking show.
>>
>>151800336
VADOSBOYS WHERE WE AT

>>151800301
He also got hurt by Sorbet's laser.
It's just how ki works, it's their convenient excuse to let their god-tiers get taken down for drama or laughs.

>>151800302
I don't think that was EoZ.
>>
Damn waifufags
>>
>>151800336
She's sharing a bed with that literal fat cat.
>>
>>151800425
>somebody was angry and autistic enough to make this entire fucking thing

Well they really showed them how unperturbed and well-adjusted they are to be this volcanic about a children's cartoon and comic book series.
>>
File: 7yyh.png (71KB, 352x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7yyh.png
71KB, 352x240px
>>151800457
Good for him.
>>
>>151800378
>He also got hurt by Sorbet's laser.
Laser that Freeza (a galactic emperor with lots of resources) prepared as a back up plan>>>>Some post apocalyptic Earth gun

Plus Goku was injured from fighting Freeza.
>>
>>151800504
Did they ever say who the oldest is between Beerus and Champa?
>>
File: 1483130807982.jpg (396KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483130807982.jpg
396KB, 763x1100px
>>151800425
Toyocucks at it again
>>
File: CZ7dNoSW0AA4PDF.png (287KB, 555x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CZ7dNoSW0AA4PDF.png
287KB, 555x557px
>>151800425
>SS -> SSR
>Toyotaro uses Toriyama script
>Toei conveniently ignores some parts if they want

>details
>Toyotaro have Toriyama's directions to help him with details the autor wants
>Toei don't give a shit

>side characters
>Toyotaro wants give more importance to the whole cast
>Toei wants 'The Show of Goku and Vegeta - Every Sunday!' (Trunks is allowed too if they can sell new figurines, cards, etc)

>Super Saiyan Blue
>Toyotaro make of Blue the strongest saiyan form which should be used carefully to avoid some dangerous consequences, which make it an actually new (also interesting) form
>Toei's SS Blue is literally SS with blue colors, trivially used even for baseball

>Goku's character
>Toyotaro respect Goku
>Toei seems to think that GT Goku wasn't enough

>Frost's character
>Toyotaro wants some variety of bad guys
>Toei wants more Freezas

>autor opinion
>Toyotaro is officially the Akira Toriyama's pupil, who taken up the mantle of drawing DB.
>Toei received complaints from Toriyama itself

>power scaling
>Toyotaro screwed up once with a statement that must be ignored in order for scale to work perfectly
>Toei inconsistencies has been legendaries for decades

>art
>Toyotaro art was even praised by Toriyama as "wonderful skills"
>Toei "art" is even more infamous than their power scales

perfect
>>
File: Mango QUALITY.png (82KB, 624x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mango QUALITY.png
82KB, 624x516px
>>151800425
>Beautiful art
>>
File: 2FC.jpg (692KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2FC.jpg
692KB, 1024x1536px
nime

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!
>>
>>151800572
They're twins
>>
File: AT.jpg (373KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AT.jpg
373KB, 1000x1426px
>>151800605

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/


>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.
>>
>>151800562
That's fair, but it wasn't siphoning from Frieza's own power.
Plus it was against an SSB. How far can technology go against universe+ levels?
Plus there was the whole mounting character arc throughout RoF about Goku being too lax and carefree that would seem to imply he was powered-down and got caught off-guard.
>>
File: QUALITY.png (82KB, 272x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QUALITY.png
82KB, 272x344px
>>151800601
Oh, looks like we're about to have some fun here.
>>
>Toyocucks think they can win arguments by spamming lengthy copypastas and images that took half-a-day to make
>Toeichads simply sit back and allow them to trigger themselves as they work to improve their personal lives and casually enjoy something intended for entertainment and fun
>>
>>151800425
> power scaling

I don't know how to tell you this anon...
>>
>>151800601
>You see guys? Toyotaro can't put detail in a diminutive draw for a whole character, how shitty his art is, right? Right, guys? Manga a shit haha...
So pathetic
>>
File: Grasping.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grasping.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>151800601
>>
>>151800489
> somebody was angry and autistic enough to make this entire fucking thing

Someone was even MORE autistic to type every single word. >>151800595

Including the blatantly wrong ones like "power-scaling"
>>
File: 148298301295587.png (112KB, 281x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148298301295587.png
112KB, 281x324px
>>151800669
>>
>>151800695
>Toyotaro inconsistencies: 1
>Toei inconsistencies: 123581321

I don't know how to tell you this anon...
>>
>>151800695
>>
> "People complained that RoF had a lack of tension. How do we remedy this Toyotaro-san?"
> "Just nerf the antagonist"
> "What?"
> "Also, that 'Black' guy looks promising. Let's make him behave like a generic villain"
> "But sir-"
> "FUCK. THEM. UP."
>>
>>151800761
>>
>>151800689
At least Toyofags spoonfeeds me for free about the manga :^)
>>
File: 1483080934708.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483080934708.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>151800794
I know damn well you Toeishills aren't talking about copypastas when one of your own: >>151797855
>>
>>151800580
Mangafags are starting almost every anime vs manga fight, because they arw in full damage-control over Toyo ruining the arc's villain
>>
File: 2f2.gif (116KB, 500x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2f2.gif
116KB, 500x300px
>>151800733
>type every single word
You literally haven't read the pic

>also implying call someone autistic is an argument
>>
>>
When will you dumb motherfuckers stop with this anime vs manga bullshit?

The anime is terrible, literally nobody actually thinks its good, let alone better than the manga.

Stop falling for the bait for fuck sake.
>>
>>151800847
Is this QUALITY?
>>
>>151800831
> one thread-old anime pasta vs the same fucking manga pastas we see every day
>>
>>151800794
>>151797855
>another toeishill who actually thinks toei power levels are "canon" so manga power levels are "nerfed"
In Toei are too retardeds to manage anything except pure raw power, anime-Hit is the proof

>"Black guy looks promising, let's make him like Toriyama wants, ignoring the cheated zenkai asspull and the masochist personality made in Toei"
Yeah Toyotaro is so bad, dude
>>
>>151800847
>>
haven't watched since episode 50, was the nigger arc actually good or not?
>>
>>151800847
> posting a webm from the movie re-tellings
> everyone knows the quality has gotten better since then

How desparate
>>
File: 1483147743453.png (145KB, 608x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483147743453.png
145KB, 608x420px
>>151800851
Toeishills are just doing this for the sake of jumping the bandwagon, really.
>>
>>151800891
>>
File: 1480143319669.gif (154KB, 240x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480143319669.gif
154KB, 240x181px
>>151800891
I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THE ANIME YET

WHAT IS THIS?! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS FAN ANIMATION
>>
>>151800831
>one thread old
>like ten lines
>compared to a pushing-the-2000-character-limit and a fucking infodump image

wtf did he mean
>>
>>151800336
> Manga Black will never be fun like he was in the anime
>>
>>151800945
>>
>>151800918
There is no such thing as a toeishill you stupid fuck

Theyre trolls, and youre playing right into their hands
>>
File: 1480729831186.jpg (13KB, 220x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480729831186.jpg
13KB, 220x240px
>>151800991
>>151800945
>>151800891
>>151800847
>Toeishills will defend this
>>
>>151800991
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
> it's not possible to complain about Toei animation AND how Toyo likes to butcher antagonists

This is why dbs threads are cancer
>>
>>151800918
Stop falling for bait, you fucking retard. They're trolls who only do this because you always get easily triggered.
>>
>>151801042
>>
>>151801060
Toyotaro is their /god/ and he isn't capable of such crimes
>>
>>151801060
Both are shit, what gives.
>>
>>151801020
No they won't.
Because Toeichads are well-adjusted people who accept the flaws of their superior format and find enjoyment anyway.
Whereas Toyopedros boast the minor positives of their inferior mandingo comic panels and pretend it has no setbacks, whilst autistically rattlings out enormous copypastas as their life revolves around worshipping a gook without a chin.
DBS threads are Toeichad territory
>>
File: 1476286429594.png (279KB, 369x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476286429594.png
279KB, 369x511px
>>151801090
>QUALITY CHOREOGRAPHY
>>
>>151800885
>"Black guy looks promising, let's make him like Toriyama wants, ignoring everything that made people like him in the first place
I doesn't matter whether or nor it's closer to what Toriyama envisioned, it is objectively worse than the anime counterpart.
>>
>>151801121
Oh, you will love Trunk's last sword play before THE HOPE OF MANKIND blunder :^)
>>
>>151801060
Considering zamasu/black are the only true antagonists in the series so far theyre pretty much the same in both, no you cant.

The only difference is the manga isnt dragging the arc out by hopping back and forth through time, so theres not as much exposure.
>>
>>151801060
>how Toyo likes to butcher antagonists

I don't understand how Toyotaro not making the antagonists retardedly overpowered and fucking with established canon at same time is butchering anything.
>>
> I like the manga art, and some plot-points like Trunks training with the Z-Sword. But I don't like what Toyo did with Hit, and with Black.

> "WTF YOU MUST LOVE THE ANIMATION FROM RE:ROF YOU TOEISHILL!!"

I hate this fanbase so much
>>
>>151801173
Buracku's arc is ending soon, right??

I need multiverse quality from both sources.
>>
File: Goku vs Freeza.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku vs Freeza.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>151801090
>>
>>151801197
So you make them retardedly under-powered instead?

SS Black should've beaten SS2 Vegeta. But if Toyo wanted to have Black lose, he could've at least made it a closer fight...
>>
>>151800425
Everything about Frost' being hardly different from Frieza was filler aside from the cheating part was filler? Damn. But what if he gets developed to be totally different in the multiverse tournament? Does Toei really intends to keep up with that?
>>
File: kekarotto.gif (438KB, 239x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kekarotto.gif
438KB, 239x200px
>>151801159
>everything that made people like him in the first place
>people like Black because have inconsistent cheated zenkais and he's edgy

>Tori and Toyo Black is objectively worse than toei Black"
>>
>>151801197
>retardedly overpowered

Yeah, why the fuck would you need strong enemies on a chinese cartoon about fights?

fucking toyocuck
>>
>>151800425
> black was always resident in trunks' resident?

What? It doesn't make any sense, how did he get his hands on his body then? And what about SSR? The point is that it was his version of SSB.
>>
>>151801236
I dunno, everyone seems to think so but it would be kinda silly to have an entire story arc only last like 3-4 chapters.

I think we still have a little ways to go, black will transform next chapter, probably push vegeta and gokus shit in, theyll have to retreat and train or w/e, then theyll have at it for the final showdown. Im hoping theres at least 2-3 more chapters here.
>>
File: mango1.png (671KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mango1.png
671KB, 850x1189px
MANGA CONFIRMED FOR BE SHIT, ANIME WAS THE SUPERIOR VERSION ALL THIS TIME
>>
File: mango2.png (12KB, 73x128px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mango2.png
12KB, 73x128px
>>151801398
SEE GUYS? MANGA A SHIT, TORIYAMA CONFIRMED FOR BE A HACK
>>
> I have Super Manga
> I have Super Anime
> UH
> Super Super Manga Anime
>>
>>151801381
Thanks for the answer.

Some anon was claiming weeks ago the manga will catch up to the anime during feb, so i got my doubts about it, seein some posts here.
>>
File: mango3.png (20KB, 294x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mango3.png
20KB, 294x516px
>>151801433
MANGA "BEAUTIFUL ART" BTFO, TOEICHADS WIN
>>
>>151801398
>>151801433
kek
these ironic ones always get me
>>
>>151801433
>FRIEND
>>151800601
>>
File: 029 - 027.png (409KB, 1037x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
029 - 027.png
409KB, 1037x1500px
>>151801197
>So you make them retardedly under-powered instead?
Except he didn't do that either, Hit was able to dodge a full power Kamehamaha from SSB Goku. Reminder Hit was holding back because of the rules.
How is that retardedly under-powered?

>SS Black should've beaten SS2 Vegeta.
SS2 Vegeta is stronger than SS3 Goku and besides he didn't lose he was just surprised because Vegeta was stronger than he thought he would be. SS Black was able to take several hits from SSB Vegeta and keep getting back up.
>>
>>151801498
Meant to reply to >>151801268
>>
>come here for lewd vados pictures
>get MUH TOEI and MUH TOYO
As somebody who thinks DBS is shit overall, why does anybody care about which version is better? Fucking GT was better and it was like a 4/10 show at best
Super is more like fanfiction written to justify the dragonball machine and less an actual story
Who the fuck cares if the manga or anime is better? Anybody who likes DBS needs to go watch a better show or stop wasting their time with dogshit made simply to sell merchandise
>>
>>151801447
Toyotaro is handing over his storyboards for the next arc to Toei, that's how he is getting ahead of the anime. The manga publication schedule will remain behind the anime though, so there's still more chapters until the Trunks arc ends.
>>
File: SSAnger Trunks.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSAnger Trunks.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Reminder that SSA isn't a SS "level 2" in the same way isn't a "SS grade 2", but a new form above them.

SS -> muscles on -> muscles off -> sparks on -> sparks off -> SS Anger

now stop the fight guys
>>
>>151801565
>Toyotaro is handing over his storyboards for the next arc to Toei, that's how he is getting ahead of the anime. The manga publication schedule will remain behind the anime though
Source?
>>
>>151801348
>>people like Black because have inconsistent cheated zenkais and he's edgy

People kinda did, though.
They liked the extravagant nature of his character and how he abused the shit out of a series' trait.
>>
>>151801565
Oh, thanks again for the info, good anon.

I can't wait for more QUALITY in feb, in that case.
>>
>>151801498
>Except he didn't do that either
See: SS Black vs Vegeta

> SS2 Vegeta is stronger than SS3 Goku
Even IF you actually want to believe that...BASE form Black beat SS2 Trunks ( >= SS3 Goku).

The fight shouldn't have been so ridiculously one-sided
>>
>>151801358
Yes because boring invincible villains that make most characters irreverent are so much fun right?
>>
>>151801447
They announced that the anime was going to start following the mangas lead, as in use it as storyboards n shit.

Everyone assumed that meant the manga was going to pull ahead of the anime in publication somehow. But i guess the manga is already into the universal tourny as far as whats being drawn, and the anime is going to use that as a guideline, but publication wise the anime will probably always be ahead of the manga since its a monthly issue vs a weekly tv show.
>>
>>151801676
I can say the same about Goku's (and sometimes Vegeta's) show, too.

Those retarded monkeys!
>>
File: 014 - 12.png (415KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
014 - 12.png
415KB, 954x1400px
>>151801629
>See: SS Black vs Vegeta
See Black vs SS2 Goku Anime

>The fight shouldn't have been so ridiculously one-sided
It wasn't.
>>
>>151801597
Actually, he said he will be relying information to Toei, but didn't get into details. Still, he said nothing about the manga publication getting ahead of the anime.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
>>
File: Future_Yajirobe.png (392KB, 554x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Future_Yajirobe.png
392KB, 554x632px
>>151801676
>Yes because boring invincible villains that make most characters irreverent...
>>
>>151801348
>Tori and Toyo Black is objectively worse than toei Black"
Correct. If you deprive a character of the aspects that made him popular in the first place, then your version is objectively inferior.
>>
>>151801765
*irrelevant
>>
>>151801676
No, what really is fun are invicible protagonists that win all the fights without breaking a sweat

And the manga already make the other characters irrelevant anyway, even with the shitty weak villains
>>
I'm confused, isn't it a thing that Saiyans get stranger by getting beated up?
If so, why Is everyone comparing a post-beat up Ss2 Trunks with base Black?
And thinking Black Is not on a more equal level with Goku and Vegeta after being beaten by SSB and healed by Zamasu?
>>
>>151801747
Ooooooh, he blocked a single attack! That totally disqualifies it from being a one-sided humiliation!!

In case you're genuinely retarded, which I think you might be, that was sarcasm.
>>
>>151801747
> a hilariously one-sided and illogical fight vs a seemingly closer fight that made sense power-wise
What point are u trying to make here?
>>
>>151801765
>carrying unconscious actual relevant characters
Oh boy, what a role.

>>151801815
>No, what really is fun are invicible protagonists that win all the fights without breaking a sweat
Goku lost to Beerus twice
Vegeta lost to Beerus
Goku lost to Frost
Vegeta lost to Hit

Nice try.
>>
>>151801676
I'm sorry. but "most characters" have been irrelevant for decades. That's not Black's fault. Or Hit's. Or Beerus'. Or Buu's. Or Cell's. Or Freeza's.
>>
File: 011 - 09.png (417KB, 961x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
011 - 09.png
417KB, 961x1400px
>>151801852
>Ooooooh, he blocked a single attack
Go back to school, kid.
>>
>>151801928
What's your point? Black is still clearly getting overwhelmed while Vegeta isn't even breaking a sweat. He was barely even trying. No amount of damage control you do will ever stop this fight from being one-sided.
>>
File: Zamasu vs Kibito.jpg (1MB, 746x6482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu vs Kibito.jpg
1MB, 746x6482px
>>151801891
>I'm sorry. but "most characters" have been irrelevant for decades
Yeah and Hit's improvement bullshit would have added Vegeta to that list.
>>
>>151801928
Not that anon, but Vegeta should've easily lost as SS2.

He'd win with SSB. But not SS2.

Unfortunately Toyo can't seem to remember his own shit (SS2 Trunks >= SS3 Goku)
>>
>>151802017
Hit being stronger in the anime actually explains Vegeta's quick loss.
>>
>>151800336
I want to make Vados squirt!
>>
>>151802000
>Black is still clearly getting overwhelmed
And? That alone doesn't make it one sided.

>while Vegeta isn't even breaking a sweat.
Nice headcanon, Vegeta was taking that fight more seriously then Goku did durning his fight with Black.
>>
File: godly kek.jpg (33KB, 400x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godly kek.jpg
33KB, 400x389px
>>151801792
>deprive
>implying Toriyama conceived Black as an edgy masochist with cheated zenkai
Nope, Toriyama conceived Black and Toei pushed their shit in he. It's like say DBS deprive Goku of SS4

>also
>if you don't use "popular" shit in your version, the popular one is objectively superior
Toeifags confirmed for the most hilarious people in this world
>>
>>151802000
Youre right, and it should be.

>battle hardened saiyajin whos had his whole life to hone his powers
vs
>prima donna god who has done nothing but train in a foreign body that hes just figuring it out as he goes along

The fact he was even able to turn ssj is surprising, but he did get to see trunks do it so i guess.
>>
>>151802023
>Unfortunately Toyo can't seem to remember his own shit (SS2 Trunks >= SS3 Goku)
Says the guy who doesn't remember BoG.
>>
>>151802097
You couldn't handle her.
>>
>>151802110
>And? That alone doesn't make it one sided.

Please... go be a cuck somewhere else
>>
>>151802233
>no argument
I accept your concession.
>>
>>151802095
>manga-Vegeta lose against Hit because wanted use their Blue form with Cabba to teach him how strong the glorious saiyan race can be, even if that means he loose the next fight
>anime-Vegeta is just too weak

Sorry but manga wins again
>>
>>151802023
>implying goku was trying his hardest vs trunks

anon plz, stop this meme, theres a thousand and one ways to explain this, stop being so literal and lern2context, or rather lern2goku

youre only making yourself look dumber
>>
>>151802290
>that much headcanon
>>
>>151801358
You are exactly everything that went bad with GT
>>
>>151802363
>this bad trolling
>>
>>151802143
Are you pretending?
He didn't say he deprived Black of Toriyama's concepts, but the ones that made him liked.
Toei actually injected those. It's one of the few things they've done right.
Tori's basis was shit, we're seeing that in the manga, as Toyo rigidly sticks to it.
>>
>>151802433
Trolling? Do you think your mental diarrhea is not headcanon?
>>
>>151802095
Nah it just makes everyone except Goku irrelevant.
>>
>>151802442
Youre not reading the same manga as we are then.
>>
>>151802500
I am. Manga Black is more rational and sensibly written, but fucking boring.
Toyo has underwhelmed to fuck with a lot of his character execution. Hit's the only manga character I can see as being directly above his anime counterpart.
>>
>>151802495
Wasnt my post you replied to, but thats pretty much exactly what happened.

Try reading the source material before you comment.
>>
File: Muh Smug!!!.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Muh Smug!!!.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>151801863
>seemingly closer fight that made sense power-wise
Top kek and Goku wasn't even being serious.
>>
File: Frost.png (43KB, 165x163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Frost.png
43KB, 165x163px
>>151800425
Is there a chance Frost may just be a dirty cheater and not another space Hitler in the manga?

After Resurrection F, having there be another member of Frieza's race who's a space conqueror would be redundant.
>>
>>151801110
>Someone was butthurt enough about his bad animated cartoon that he made this

So I guess dbs is the new naruto
>>
>>151802642
>implying toeichads get butthurt and that based anon wasn't laughing as he made it

Toyocucks once again on suicide watch
>>
>>151801306
>Does Toei really intends to keep up with that?
Sure, the DBZ anime had tons of inconsistencies because all the filler it added to stay behind the manga.
>>
>>151802181
>Retards still think SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku

If you watches DBZ since the beginning and still don't know what a Rage Boost is then kys
>>
Convince me Goku vs Frieza and Gohan vs Cell aren't two of the worst fights in the series.
>>
>>151802495
>>151802363
It's fun to see how you can't defend your arguments, it makes all the more evident that the anime Is shit.
>>
>>151802714
>If you watches DBZ
Top kek
Also read the manga faggot.
>>
File: 031.png (290KB, 1034x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
031.png
290KB, 1034x1500px
>>151802363
>Poor toeishill can't deal with based manga-Vegeta

Cry me a river
>>
>>151802714
Rage jump of this scale never happened in the manga. Would be like Vegeta wrecking Cell after the latter killed Trunks.
>>
>>151801306
I like the idea of Frost redeeming himself from using dirty tricks in the U6 arc by training hard and achieving his Golden form for universe survival.

Unlike Frieza, Frost would train enough to get used to his Golden form so he could actually maintain it in battle.
>>
>>151802566
>character execution

Literally what?

Shut the fuck up with your pretentiuosity and stop over analysing a fucking cartoon with your made up bullshit thinking you sound like anything but an asshole.

>wahwaahhh burackusama isnt as edgy and trenchcoat in the manga

Neither was zamasu, blacks sudden character change really didnt make sense in the anime if you think about it, considering it was actually still zamasu not a different character.

Execute that faggot.
>>
>>151802110
>And? That alone doesn't make it one sided.
Yes, it does.
>>151802110
>Nice headcanon, Vegeta was taking that fight more seriously then Goku did durning his fight with Black.
Again, what's your point? He was still easily overwhelming Black without exerting much effort at all, a fact which is undeniable.
>>
Do we have any idea how strong manga Zamasu is?
>>
File: u srs doe.jpg (147KB, 500x730px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u srs doe.jpg
147KB, 500x730px
>>151802833
>mangafag steaming with rage

Toeichads do it again
>>
>>151802797
It wouldn't make much sense, the point was that Frieza was a lazy shit a bit of training allowed him to get the golden form. Wasn't there also the fact he's supposed to be a mutant? I really don't like those but continuity speaking Frost shouldn't be able to get to this level.
>>
>>151802626
Theres more than a chance, thats literally what he is.
>>
>>151802669
>thinking I like the manga/anime of a GT tier series

No thank you
>>
>>151802868
>implying being a chad is a good thing

Its like youre not even trying to hide the fact youre trolling, thats whats so sad about all this.

Why are so many dbfags so stupid?
>>
>>151802955
>Toyopedro triggered by thicc-dicked chad
>>
>>151802955
>implying being a chad is not a good thing

looks like someone has never scored
>>
>>151800945

Don't fuck with Winnie the Pooh.
>>
>>151802626
Frost should have been a good guy. Making him evil was retarded, since he's just Frieza minus the loquacious nature and the ability to back up his talk.
>>
>>151803006
When i was young and still in school like you my spanish name in spanish class was pedro
>>
>>151803062
literal pedro identified
>>
>>151800800
>>151800761
why is there no fucking shading or detail

the art is consistent at least but jesus christ every page just looks like a fucking coloring book
>>
>>151802868
At the begining I thought there was an actual discussion about manga vs anime, but seeing as it's not, and actually it Is just the animefags trolling the mangafags I'm more at peace.
Atleast animefags know the anime Is shit and they do this just for the trolling.
>>
>>151803075
>no detail
How are you even typing this?
>>
>>151802769
Oh boy, more mango QUALITY!
>>
>>151803062
That explains your shit taste.
>>
>>151801835
Stronger*
>>
>>151802880
Ah you're right, Frieza's family is a mutant in his species but is there anything saying Frost isn't one himself?

Really, I just want Toyo to not toss Frost into the same group of evil space conquerors with Frieza. It goes back to what Goku said about Frieza being a good rival if he wasn't so evil.
>>
>>151802833
Goddamn, imagine being THIS mad. Toyblecucks are getting assblasted again.
>>
>>151803030
>>151803006
You may be lost boys, >>>/b/ is that way
>>
File: leave kfc to me.jpg (92KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leave kfc to me.jpg
92KB, 1400x700px
>>151803085
>but seeing as it's not, and actually it Is just the animefags trolling the mangafags I'm more at peace.
> Atleast animefags know the anime Is shit and they do this just for the trolling.

You see now friend
Toeipussyslayers lit. don't give a fuck
Toyocuckaroos think the DBS mango is actually good
So we bully them
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>yfw the last arc of super is a GT crossover
>>
>>151803291
But the manga IS good, you should read it, thats what were saying.

Its only like 20 chapters, could knock it out in an hour or so, if that.
>>
>>151803382
>>
File: 0e7.jpg (87KB, 582x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0e7.jpg
87KB, 582x600px
>>151803343
Pedros celebrate in the streets
>>
>>151803382
>>
WHO WOULD MAKE THE BEST FINAL BOSS FOR SUPER/DRAGONBALL IN GENERAL

>Goku killing Gohan Black
>Goku vs Vegeta
>Zeno
>Beerus
>>
>>151803382
>>151803391
>>151803413
It is this exact mindset that will cement Toeichad's domination if Toyopedros
>>
>>151803434
Canon Broly
>>
File: image.png (475KB, 355x749px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
475KB, 355x749px
>>151803434
>Gohan Black
>Zeno
>Beerus
>>
>>151803434
Anything that isn't a ningen
>>
>>151803536
Not him but if Gohan Black somehow came into being and was like Gohan's potential plus actual fighting prowess that he lacked, and Goku was forced to kill his kid?
You can't deny that'd be a crazy way to end DB that people would remember forever
>>
>>151803434
I think were pretty far beyond final boss type shit.

Unless its like a rogue angel or ebil god of destruction, or buu what could it possibly be?

Super is way more DB than Z, and thats rly the best thing about it. Ofc dubfags and powerlevelfags dont get it, and thats why these threads are as shit as they are
>>
>>151803653
>I think were pretty far beyond final boss type shit.

How would a series based around fighting and light humour ever be beyond "final boss type shit"?
Of course they'll have a final boss.
My money's on the Grand Priest honestly
>>
>>151803503
>>>/b/ is more your speed
>>
File: image.png (672KB, 900x1187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
672KB, 900x1187px
>>151803653
>>151803714
>What could it possibly be?

A GT crossover
>>
>>151803714
Because dragonball
>>
>>151803782
Dropped

Toyo a shit
Toei a shit
Yama a hack

Dragonball, not even once
>>
>>151800836
>Black is such a shitty character that losing a single fight qualifies as ruining his character
>T-Toyotaro cucks are in d-damage control
>This is what Toeishills actually believe
>>
>>151801090
That's not QUALITY tho, Zamasu and Black kicking SSB Vegeta is more of that.
>>
>>151804072
It's not just losing the fight that people are mad about, you moronic fucking retard. Pay more attention.
>>
They should give Cabba Super Saiyan 4.
>>
File: PilafsDream.png (239KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PilafsDream.png
239KB, 640x480px
>>151803434
>>
>>151804125
Oh I'm sorry, is it that single inconsistency in the manga? Versus the sixteen thousand inconsistencies in the anime? Is that what they're whining like little pissbabies over? Is that it, anon? You fucking pathetic assmad little Blackfag? Is that what you're mad about?

You're a fucking joke.
>>
File: CreRTr3UAAAqsOi.jpg (223KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CreRTr3UAAAqsOi.jpg
223KB, 835x1200px
Anyone know where I can get HD scans of the manga? All I can find are the crappy ones that look like they were made in paint
>>
>Oh I'm sorry, is it that single inconsistency in the manga? Versus the sixteen thousand inconsistencies in the anime? Is that what they're whining like little pissbabies over? Is that it, anon? You fucking pathetic assmad little Blackfag? Is that what you're mad about?
>>
File: Fedora incarnate.jpg (83KB, 600x1060px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fedora incarnate.jpg
83KB, 600x1060px
>Oh I'm sorry, is it that single inconsistency in the manga? Versus the sixteen thousand inconsistencies in the anime? Is that what they're whining like little pissbabies over? Is that it, anon? You fucking pathetic assmad little Blackfag? Is that what you're mad about?
>>
>Manga!Black is shit

Breaking news everybody, anime!Black is also shit
>>
File: Cell.png (325KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cell.png
325KB, 640x480px
Calling it now, Android 17 and 18 get absorbed by someone from another universe that looks kind of like Cell. Why else would they both be back.
>>
>>151804366
>>151804452
Smells like samefag in here
>>
>>151804468
Nah Anime black is at least fun.
Neither are some story-telling masterpiece and have their obvious flaws, but one at least embraces eccentricities to become a really fun character. The other is safe-playing and dull.
>>
File: android 17 fugged.png (199KB, 270x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
android 17 fugged.png
199KB, 270x315px
>>151804498
>Why else would they both be back.

Because they're canon SSJ+ by a comfortable margin, and therefore easily within their universe's top 10 fighters.
Also old character fanservice.
Also 17 is best boi
>>
>>151804250
>Pilaf becomes Buggy 2.0
>Makes the strongest GoD his friend
>Last Arc: Universe 7 vs Pilaf
>>
>>151804553
delete that image

17 is not for fugs, he has a wife
>>
My kanzenshuu account just got activated guys!
>>
File: Zen-Chan.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zen-Chan.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
>>151804313
No way someone can be this retarded.
>>
File: disgruntled.jpg (40KB, 641x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgruntled.jpg
40KB, 641x653px
>>151804500
Sir I can assure that it is NOT a case of samfaggotry.
>>
>>151804685
Good

Go away
>>
>>151804638
>17 is not for fugs

That's simply untrue.
>>
>>151804909
At least post well drawn crops
>>
>>151804909
That look says "I do what I must do for the Earth."
>>
>>151804366
>>151804452
>>151804697
>no argument

I see
>>
>>151804638
>>151804909
>>151804932
>>
>>151804697
Not an argument.
>>
>>151804990
!?
>>
>>151804932
>>
File: 1424123123.jpg (33KB, 398x471px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424123123.jpg
33KB, 398x471px
>>151800425

Whenever I think of Super, I realize it's so absurdly shit and that the standards of the fanbase have fallen drastically to compensate.

Then I remember the manga isn't actually all that bad, and is a pretty decent continuation.

People who like the anime in general are simply retarded plebs of the highest caliber. I hold nothing but disgust for them.
>>
File: this nig.jpg (56KB, 608x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this nig.jpg
56KB, 608x648px
>>151805189
>Toyocucks

When will they learn that these simply are not their threads anymore?
When will they learn Toeichads have taken over?
>>
>>151805263
Toeicucks lost a long time ago.
>>
File: 1144841.png (85KB, 169x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1144841.png
85KB, 169x189px
hi
>>
>>151800489
I feel like I'm being trolled and that this anime vs manga shit is fake controversy but I know that's not the case. Who gives a shit? There's no competition between two disparate companies like with DC v Marvel or a reason you can only choose one or other for monetary reasons like with consoles. I get emphatically preferring the anime or manga with something like FMA in which there are major differences between the tone, genre, and type of story being told. But this is like complaining about how Sonic's arms are blue. Fuck; that time ring shit is even worse. Sonic's arm color doesn't require magnification to notice.

And to pull this shit every fucking thread? That's beyond Chris-chan tier. Sonic's arms was a one time affair.
>>
File: 1482066254483.png (193KB, 374x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482066254483.png
193KB, 374x281px
>tfw hi
>>
>>151805356
>/a/

Tell me more anon
>>
why did they decide to have the same budget for dragon ball super as they did for dragon ball z? it literally looks just as bad?
>>
File: 1466541039493.png (576KB, 1062x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466541039493.png
576KB, 1062x800px
>>151805402
bye
>>
>>151800336
Reminder that Hit had to be nerfed in the anime to stay consistent with the plot and the manga.
He's no longer 10X stronger than anime SSB.
>>
>>151800336
Whis is for fucking. More Whis lewds when?
>>
reminder hi is eternal
>>
File: chichilewd.png (164KB, 322x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chichilewd.png
164KB, 322x433px
Hianon, I love love LOVE you!
Please marry me!
>>
File: 02.jpg (437KB, 1062x1505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
02.jpg
437KB, 1062x1505px
>>151805402
>>151805433

I want to fuck Chichi in the ass!
>>
why is hi so magical?
>>
>yfw hi
>>
>>151805433
Hi anon
>>
File: 1427841198929.gif (2MB, 475x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427841198929.gif
2MB, 475x268px
>>151805305
>Dragon Ball's original manga was also rushed
>rushed
>>
File: Chichidb.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chichidb.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>his hi isn't big enough
>>
>Shit vs Shit: The Thread

Anyway, who's your favorite girl?
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (63KB, 600x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
63KB, 600x480px
dear your hi is ready
>>
File: 1414122132.jpg (39KB, 555x621px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414122132.jpg
39KB, 555x621px
>tfw know the manga is superior to the shitty anime

Feels patrician, man
>>
File: Sigh.jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sigh.jpg
6KB, 277x182px
>>151805616
wrong pic
>>
>>151805655
Best girl.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>151805305
> toyblecucks are THIS autistic

Holy shit and I thought >>151800425 was bad.
>>
File: 4HgSpk3.jpg (113KB, 598x792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4HgSpk3.jpg
113KB, 598x792px
>>151805749

not an argument
>>
>>151805655
Whis
>>
>>151804313
>Versus the sixteen thousand

Name just 4 that aren't in RoF (obviously because the manga skipped it), and past Future Zamasu's introduction
>>
>>151805699
>Goku is shit
>Vegeta is shit
>Vegetto is based
How?
>>
>>151805779
I'm not arguing. Just shocked by how low this fanbase can go
>>
>>151805749
Still its info dump for old lazy me :^)
>>
>>151805655
You
>>
>>151805863
What's low is Toeicucks troll and ruin every thread so people have to resort to actually responding to their trash bait.
>>
>>151805536
I'm sure Goku wouldn't mind sharing his wife.
>>
>>151805849
minus + minus = plus
>>
>>151805863
>Toyo/Toeifags are cancer

Holy shit
>>
File: 1480790728278.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480790728278.png
429KB, 399x614px
>>151805863

>I'm too retarded and terrified to put forth any arguments because I don't like facts being thrown in my face

keep spamming buzzwords like autist if they make you feel better, champ
>>
>>151805901
Wrong.
>>
>>151805880
I-I m-mean 'DB girl' anon!
>>
>>151805749
How much would you bet that the people making these charts put more thought into Dragon Ball than Toriyama?
>>
File: I miss him.jpg (278KB, 1024x1436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I miss him.jpg
278KB, 1024x1436px
>>151805896
>What's low is Toeicucks troll and ruin every thread

Kek

You're saying this when toyblecucks are literally the reason this whole anime vs manga thing started:

>>151800425
>>151800595
>>151800605
>>151800639

Retard
>>
>>151805927
False, he loves his wife as friend and wouldn't care if she was having sex with another man.
>>
>>151805968
You're saying this when toyblecucks are literally the reason this whole anime vs manga thing started:
How new are you?
>>
>>151805968

>keeps spamming buzzwords to make himself feel better and avoiding posting any arguments

Yeah, you ARE dumb
>>
>>151805968

>he liked the shitty Zamasu arc

Superfaggots really do have terminal shit taste.
>>
>>151805968
>hurr someone else is shitting up the thread so it's okay if i do the same
Fucking retard.
>>
>>151806125
>he didn't like the shitty Zamasu arc
Obviously it's not the best thing ever, at least it was fun.
>>
>>151806064
>Can't even quote properly
I'm asking the same thing.
>>
>>151806149

>i-i-i-it's was f-fun!!

pathetic
>>
>>151806180
I'm phone posting and I forgot an arrow, big deal. Why don't you add something legitimate to the thread instead of just shitposting?
>>
>ppl call out trolls
>trolls shut up for a bit
>thread dies
>check back 20 mins later
>moar trollin
>thread is shit again

The state of /a/, so full of newfags and normies they cant even not fall for the bait.
>>
>>151806086
>>151805913

> b-but no argument

I don't fucking feel like it.

I hate these goddamn arguments. no one is going to change their minds, so who cares. I dont know how u guys can go to DB threads everyday, spouting the same shit over and over.

You can go enjoy your rushed, traced manga with shitty antagonists. I don't give a fuck.

>>151806147
Except I'm not. Just commented on how ridiculously autistic and desperate-looking this post was >>151805305
>>
File: 1482201321331.png (769KB, 746x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482201321331.png
769KB, 746x465px
So I'm still waiting on this
>>151805836

I've asked this before, never got an answer. Wonder why
>>
>>151806313
Not kidding, it got some good moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQu3-dt_Fwk
>>
>>151806432
>I don't feel like it! xD
>it's rushed and traced xD
Here's your final (You)
>>
How does discussion about a particular subject degrade this badly so quickly.

You're all fucking disgusting.
>>
>>151806531
>implying there was a discussion

Its trolls trolling trolls at this point, pissing in an ocean of piss, etc.
>>
File: Fucking idiot.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fucking idiot.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>151806315
>I'm phone posting
Should have known you were that type of cancer.
>>
>>151806649
(You)
>>
>>151806690

>(you)
not (...)

they patched the (you)'s, no more (you)'s anon, newfags won't understand what (you) mean anon
>>
>>151806813
m8, not that anon, but im seeing (me's) since some days ago, and im not using that 4chanx thing.
>>
>>151806813
(ForYou)
>>
>>151805836
>>151806477

>Black existence was caused by Trunks travel, while Trunks travel was caused by Black existence
>SS2 Trunks kicked SSR Black
>Zamasu fighting SSB Goku without making use of his inmortality
>Black asspull zenkai
>Black asspull zenkai only exist in filler battles, not in canon ones (vs Trunks, vs Goku/Vegeta to reach Rose, vs Vegeta being finally defeated)
>according to Mai, there's no more humans, only the resistence, but there's more people with Android 8 during spirit bomb sword aspull
>according to Whis, Beerus killing Zamasu creates another timeline, but only time travels to the past creates more timelines

Enough? Because plot inconsistencies actually spoils the plot, unlike "hey Trunks is SS3 tie-woops! OK forgot that".If only toei's inconsistencies would just appear only in filler battles... but no, anime have several power level problems and plot problems (like Black paradox).
>>
>>151807022
Oh, also
>SSA Trunks is supposed to be SSB Goku/Vegeta tier but was SSB Vegetto tier

>"was the spirit bomb sword!"
Spirit bomb ki (also sword) is blue. Before accomplish humans and Earth genki in his sword, Trunks used a regular yellow ki sword against merged Zamasu.
>>
>>151800635
Do you not know how giving birth works
>>
>>151807324
I have no idea how inter-dimensional cat god birth works. Illuminate me, expert.
>>
File: Zeno_Sama.png (111KB, 561x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zeno_Sama.png
111KB, 561x435px
>Zeno in the anime an immature child
>Zeno in the manga is a super casual bro

Why?
>>
File: Cell.gif (509KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cell.gif
509KB, 500x281px
>>151800336
>not perfect enough to be too good for the show
>>
Why are the Goku vs Frieza and Gohan vs Cell two of the worst fights?
>>
>>151807775
Mangastream dun goofd
>>
Was he the worst Buu?
>>
>>151807982
Goku vs freeza
>5 MINUTES

Gohan vs cell
>gohan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt4L2OUBQDA
Pls join
>>
>>151808193
And that Frieza is 4 hours and Gohan is about 3. And for both, literally only the last twenty minutes anything really happens.
>>
>>151808325
>advertising
>>
>>151808325
The hell is this
>>
Something just dawned on me...

Since there is nobody else alive in the future in the manga that means that there would really be no reason to hurry back, assuming they all leave after black goes pink
>>
>>151808707
All I know is if I know Goku like I think I do, you know black is getting a senzu at some point

>animufags will lose their minds
Glorious
>>
>>151808707
Rewatching the Android Arc. Why was there no Goten? Didn't the time between Goku dying from the virus and Cell (didn't exist in that timeline, though) a short enough length of time that Goten should have been conceived?
>>
>>151808833
Goku got the heart disease and died earlier in Trunks' timeline. There was no time to conceive Goten.
>>
>>151808833
Gotens a year younger than trunks, and he was only a baby. The entire android saga including the cell games doesnt take more than a few weeks in universe i dont think.
>>
>>151808707
Black and Zamasu still have the time ring with them and could mess with other timelines, so Goku, Vegeta and Trunks don't have much time to fuck around.
>>
Is Vados's halo an erogenous zone?
>>
>>151809416
I want to fuck her gaping halo hole if you catch my drift.
>>
>>151809075
Assuming they even leave

They got a bag of senzus with them
>black goes pink
>beats vegeta
>beats goku
>bean up
>zamasu gets involved 2v2 style
>fusion
>more beans
>etc

Massive fite session would sure shut the blackfags up
>>
File: a10.jpg (27KB, 670x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a10.jpg
27KB, 670x503px
>>151800601
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>151803075
>No shading
Toriyama didn't shade most of the time.
>>
>>151810736
>QUALITY Frieza
ruined forever, mangafags btfo etc
>>
>>151800425
SSBKK>>>>>>>>>SSG
>>
>>151808989
Right before the Cell Games, ChiChi got pregnant. So I wonder when the timeline in the future was when she got pregnant. Because in the present, Goku got sick, and immediately went to fight and train. I guess it was the days after coming out of the time chamber that she got pregnant.
>>
>>151811677
Correct me if Im wrong but I think there was no Goten in future timeline. Goku died, and not long later Chichi and everyone else got killed by the androids. In the present, as Goku died in middle of the Cell games, so you are right, it had to be before the androids/Cell.
>>
>>151811942
I'm thinking it was after Gohan and Goku went into the time chamber to train and before the start of the Cell Games. Would honestly be the only time that lines up for Goten not existing in the future (unless ChiChi died when she was pregnant).
>>
>>151801593
>SS Anger
it's confirmed called SS Rage you fucking cuck

also was called Super Trunks firsthand
>>
>>151809492
Let's wait and see.
But since they have the senzu beans this time, it's possible that only Trunks and Mai will go to the present to find a way to defeat the enemy (or Trunks gets some training) while Goku and Vegeta stay in the future fighting.
>>
>>151800425
>>
>>151811602
For pure fanservice hype obviously stacking multipliers and becoming 10X stronger is cool.
In practice it was Toei only shit that got weak explanation with no logics or reason, screwed up power scaling and they even had to retcon Hit to not be 10x stronger than SSB Goku in the filler rematch.
>>
>>151805655
Mai
>>
is Jaco the strongest member of the galactic police?
>>
(((ningen)))
>>
>>151813399
Probably Jiya.
>>
>>151808144
Yes. He was boring.
Kid > Majin > Super
>>
File: 1478663067549.jpg (87KB, 721x711px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478663067549.jpg
87KB, 721x711px
>>151813659
>kid buu who literally only makes monkey noise and pounds on his chest like an autistic kid REEEEing on /r9k/
>more interesting than super buu who had some semblance of intelligence and revolutionized the absorption/assimilation concept
>more interesting than watching paint dry
is this bait? are you shitposting?
>>
>>151806477
Retard got BTFO by
>>151807022
>>151807240

Any last words?
>>
File: 1476126861329.jpg (513KB, 700x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476126861329.jpg
513KB, 700x498px
>people actually like this fucking meme of a villain
>>
>>151814718
>on /a/
>doesn't understand
dumb ningenposter
>>
Will he redeem himself in Universe Survival?
>>
>>151800652
Remember when Frieza was more or less the strongest being in the universe and some neet scientist created two cyborgs, a robot and a monster stronger than him?
>>
>>151814955
Golden mode looked terrible.
>>
>>151806313
Well you're obviously not watching Dragon Ball because it's deep unless you're autistic enough to call people "superfaggots" or "Toeicucks."
>>
Official Manga translation WHEN?
>>
>>151815561
Isn't Viz pretty official?
>>
File: DmC in a nutshell.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DmC in a nutshell.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>151807775
because fucking mangastream fucking likes to fucking swear you fucking cunt head
>>
>>151802626
It would have been better if he was still good but cheated only because he'd do anything for the sake of justice and peace instead of being Frieza 2.0 desuyo.
>>
File: 1483296190147.png (887KB, 595x885px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483296190147.png
887KB, 595x885px
For fuck's sake, we had managed to have TWO whole chill threads without autistic manga vs anime shit-flinging, goddamnit guys
>>
File: 1481639040430.jpg (50KB, 642x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481639040430.jpg
50KB, 642x378px
>>151814718
MATA KISAMA KA PEDURO?!?!?
>>
File: 1483388131762.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483388131762.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
Am I the only one here who actually likes Zamasu and his saga and not just for the memes?
Doesn't help his voice-acting was 10/10
>>
When will she appear in Super?
>>
>>151815747
Physical
>>
>>151816077
It sucks because the whole budget was spent on Miki and zero on animation.
They also dragged on stupid parts that pale in comparison to the manga's Babidi flashback.
>>
>>151816094
Hopefully never because Xeno time travel is fanservice shit that has no place in the real plot.
>>
>>151816145
>the whole budget was spent on Miki and zero on animation

Are people gonna blame Miki now for Toei being a shit company that treats its animators like absolute shit?
>>
>>151816157
No one is blaming anyone but clearly that's what happened.
Hopefully next arc Toyotaro's storyboards will save us from QUALITY.
>>
>>151816197
You think Miki costs that much?
>>
>>151816077
Miki was the best thing about Zamasu.
>>
>>151816213
Not sure but he is in top 3 VA of Japan.
>>
>>151816145
>They also dragged on stupid parts that pale in comparison to the manga's Babidi flashback.
This. It really sucked how much time/episodes they wasted on retarded crap.
>>
So when are they gonna release the official OST?
I want a good quality version of this theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXHTJ-snUKQ
>>
ningeeeen
>>
>>151800336

That dick sucking mouth! Oh my!
>>
File: super namekian god.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
super namekian god.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
WHEN
>>
>>151800800
>>151800761
This no longer applies, post-god-training Goku and Vegeta are roughly equal in every form, by this logic SSJ 1 Goku is stronger because he actually gave Beerus a fight in that form.
>>
the show is really decent though.
>>
File: 1482998627224.png (729KB, 832x718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482998627224.png
729KB, 832x718px
>>151818588
oh no this will trigger some people anon
but yeah, Super is objectively a much better sequel to Z and miles better than GT
now whether it's gonna end up being better than Z, that is an entirely different debate and we'll have to wait for it to end first
next arc sounds pretty fucking good though
>>
>>151802833
>pretentiuosity
Irony at its finest.
>>
>>151803382
>implying people haven't read it

I've read it, it's shit, so is the anime, it's superior the anime, it doesn't mean it's not shit.
>>
>>151819124
Well what makes DBS so shit to you then?
>>
>>151819400
It's like someone picked up a list of the most famous DB fanfiction ideas since DB ended and decided to make a show out of it
>>
>>151819741
oh so your reasons are retarded shit, I see
>>
>>151819400
Not him, but

>the recolored transformations and overall uninspired designs
>underwhelming fight choreography in both mediums
>fucked up powerscalling in both mediums
>Resurrection F is just shit
>Super Saiyan God could easily be abused and give everyone the SSJG power-up yet they don't do it
>fucked up ages, everyone should look much older than they do now
>Goku is bucthered in both mediums
>fucked pacing in both mediums
>the overabundant fanservice in both mediums
>the Gods are cunts and nobody seems to call them out on that, they're all friendly with Beerus and Zeno despite them being mass-murderers

And more stuff. I still enjoy the series, but it's not good.
>>
>>151819926
all of these sans the pacing are retarded reasons to call a series ''not good''

especially:
>>the Gods are cunts and nobody seems to call them out on that, they're all friendly with Beerus and Zeno despite them being mass-murderers

Why is this even an issue? Hell, Vegeta killed countless of people too in the past and yet nobody has a problem with him being around
>>
>>151820016
>all of these sans the pacing are retarded reasons to call a series ''not good''
Explain why.

They're not consdering it was asked
>Well what makes DBS so shit to you then?
>to you

>Why is this even an issue? Hell, Vegeta killed countless of people too in the past and yet nobody has a problem with him being around
Vegeta never killed people after he became a good guy. Only time he killed people as a semi-good guy was during the Android arc but nobody trusted him even so and only had him around because he was powerful.

Everyone trusts Beerus and Whis and Goku is friends with Zeno despite the fact that Zeno destroyed Trunks' world and Beerus murders civilizations and could kill them all at the flick of a switch.
>>
>>151820044
>Vegeta never killed people after he became a good guy
>literally the only reason Cell became perfect
>literally the only reason Buu was awoken
>Majiin Vegeta
>never killed people
>>
>>151820044
Beerus is a god of destruction, he's just doing his job of keeping the balance of the universe
Zeno is the god of everything and thus can do whatever the fuck he wants, he's above mortal morals
Furthermore Goku was never meant to be a heroic figure, Toriyama always depicted Goku as someone who simply wants to fight strong opponents and he kinda hated how the DBZ anime fucked up on that front by making him seem more heroic than what he actually is
>>
>>151820079
>Majin Vegeta and Android arc Vegeta
>good guy

Even if you consider him a good guy, literally everyone called him out on the fact that he was being a dickhead. Nobody calls the Gods out on shit. Goku witness Zeno destroy Trunks' world and the minute after that is helping him find a friend and acting all like a goofy dumbass. Beerus' job is to murder civilizations and Goku and Vegeta (or anyone, for that matter) not once comment on the fact that perhaps keeping such a close relationship with him might be dangerous.
>>
>>151820111
actually Bulma pretty much stays on good terms with Beerus so that he never destroys the Earth
>>
>>151820099
>Furthermore Goku was never meant to be a heroic figure, Toriyama always depicted Goku as someone who simply wants to fight strong opponents and he kinda hated how the DBZ anime fucked up on that front by making him seem more heroic than what he actually is
So? This doesn't mean Goku is an asshole who lets innocent people die, he's always called out something like that when he sees it happening in front of him. Even if Goku didn't say anything, other characters should speak up as they're definitely more morally pure than Goku is.
>>
You know, considering the premise of the next arc, I'm kinda expecting people staging a coup against the Zenos because holy fucking shit the premise to delete every single universe except one for a dumb tournament is insane
>>
>>151820111
No shit nigger they would literally destroy earth/ the universe if they did.
>>
>>151820170
And that's fine and all, but they're not playing around. When the group is alone without Beerus and Whis present, they don't talk about how their present situation is fucked and they should do something about the Gods. No, they consistently rely on the Gods to fix their problems and trust them completely when Beerus could get mad one day and wipe them all out.
>>
>>151800425
someone cares enough about this Super abortion to do this image.

>>151801110
i would have sex with the toyopedro over the toeichad 100 times over based on photo
>>
>>151820209
The entire point of the Trunks arc was to not rely on gods though
>>
>>151820233
And they ended up relying on the Gods all the same, Whis fixed Trunks' problem for him at the end.

I'll shut up about this point since the next tournament arc seems to me like a really good set-up for a rebellion arc, so I'll wait it out and see how it develops, but this, for now, is to me a big point I dislike about Super, as well as the other points I listed off above.
>>
>>151820099
Goku gets triggered af when Gero starts killing human despite his warnings.
The cool thing about Goku's characterization is that, despite being fucking selfish, he isn't a fedora tipping faggot who's indifferent toward human deaths.
>>
/a/ where you can't talk about Naruto unless is to shit on it, but you can actually admit you watch / read Dragon Ball Super and people won't call you out.
it makes no sense.
>>
>>151820301
>>
>>151820368
>>
>>151820347
all the issues people here have against Super are either really minor shit or just pure autism
only things I'll give you is the poor animation and the pacing during the last saga, rest is dumb shit to whine about no matter how much you spin it
>>
>>151820398
How does Toriyama's cock taste?
>>
>>151820347
>caring so much about opinions over Chinese cartoons

grow up
>>
>>151820398
tell me you don't actually believe Super is better than Naruto on any way or level. you all delusional.
>>
File: 1483134129965.jpg (42KB, 985x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483134129965.jpg
42KB, 985x554px
>>151820622
Super is better than Naruto yes
You triggered?
>>
>>151820649
yeah you could say I'm Super triggered, my hair is now blue too,
>>
File: 1480446234330.png (644KB, 728x1089px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480446234330.png
644KB, 728x1089px
>>151810736
>>
>>151821323
SUPERFAGS BTFO
>>
File: 1483409096461.png (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483409096461.png
143KB, 800x1000px
Somehow, knowing that there are people watching Dragon Ball in 2017 is more unsettling than knowing that there are people who jack off to 2-dimensional little girls.
What manner of unholy autism even leads someone down such a dark road?
>>
File: 17 (1).jpg (236KB, 608x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17 (1).jpg
236KB, 608x738px
>>151820622
They could make a show that was 20 minutes of a black screen with the sound of cats having sex playing as the audio and it would be better than Naruto.
>>
>>151821444
>444
nice
>>
>>151821444
>current year

fuck off
>>
File: 1475976772193.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475976772193.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>151821444
You can make that argument in regards to anything

>watching anime at all
>In 2k17

neck yourself
>>
>>151821516
I mean...it would've been kinda disturbing last year too.
And the year before that.
And the year before that.
Dragon Ball is kinda in Sonic ranges of autism.

You guys know that there's other stuff you can watch on crunchy roll, right? There are people you can talk to in real life who can help you, if you need it.
>>
File: 1483111086824.png (95KB, 684x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483111086824.png
95KB, 684x377px
>>151821596
>being so autistic to care about what Chinese cartoons people watch
>watching DB means you don't watch other stuff

are you 12?
>>
>>151821651
>watching DB means you don't watch other stuff
You can watch other stuff and still watch paint dry. That doesn't mean it's not fucking weird that you're watching paint dry.
>>
>>151821685
Just go mcfucking kill yourself. jesus.
>>
>>151821596
>watching anime on crunchyroll
>streaming
>ever
>streaming legally on top of that

Your newfaggotry is showing.
>>
>>151814204
>>151807240
>>151807022

Those points ignored the second criteria: not post-Future Zamasu's arrival

Reason being that the manga hasn't reached there yet, so it isn't fair to compare that. Toyo can always pull a SS2 Trunks >= SS3 Goku level of stupiditiy again for all we know.
>>
>>151820649
Naruto Part 1 shits on Super.

Also shits on the entirety of GT, and possibly the Buu Saga too.
>>
>>151821892
Naruto part 1 shits on DB as a whole, we're talking about Naruto as a whole, which is shit due to Part 2 and is shittier than Super.
>>
>>151821813
Perfected SSJ2 is not the same grade/form as normal SSJ2.
>>
>>151816094
i need me some o dem pink teedees
>>
>>151822081
What?
>>
>>151821996
>Naruto part 1 shits on DB as a whole,

Agreed
>>
>>151822152
Xenoverse has always been about time travel though.
>>
File: airfR.jpg (334KB, 700x958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
airfR.jpg
334KB, 700x958px
>>151822152
Wasn't Cell enough?
>>
>>151822124
Beerus confirms that they're both in their SSJ2 forms before he powers up to PSSJ2 so just think of it as another grade form.
>>
>>151822214
>And it fucks pre-established rules of time travel so it can go fuck itself.
so did it the zamasu arc.
>>
>>151822181
>History 4
>Cell Game

Wait, what the fuck? How is there a Cell Game if Cell in History 3 went back to History 1 and the Cell in History 2 got killed? Doesn't this mean that there's another timeline? Or they just fucked up.
>>
>>151822328
No shit, that's way I posted this >>151822152

Time travel in Dragon Ball can go fuck itself.

Cell arc is full of plot holes due to time travel.
Zamasu arc fucks with pre-established time travel rules and so does Xenoverse.
>>
>>151822357
so why does it matter?
its not like a couple more inconsistencies are going to ruin the franchise.
>>
>>151822214
it actually doesn't fuck with the rules at all because they never teleport between two different timelines. They exist outside of time and then insert themselves into whatever gets fucked up.
>>
>>151822285
Vegeta simply states that Trunks' SS2 is as strong as SS3 Goku
>>
>>151822422
But any change in time should create a new timeline anyway.

For instance,
>Super Boo turns into Kid Boo and blows up the Earth
>g-good job guys!

What about Vegetto? If Vegetto never exists, that should have some impact in the future. Any change in time is going to have severe impact in the future, because DB follows the butterfly effect, they shouldn't be acting like events are gonna play out the same just because they managed to get to the same end-result.
>>
>>151822448
Which is why it's just a P in front of "SSJ2".
>>
File: tdWKhGc.jpg (233KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tdWKhGc.jpg
233KB, 960x720px
>>151822330
japan official daizenshuu only shows 3 timelines. But its wrong either way since neither of this shits show the trunks that killed kong cold and frieza in cell's timeline. dbz timeline never made sense.
>>
>>151822529
there is no pssj2. its just trunks powering up in ssj2.
either way this shit makes no sense since base black toyed with trunks ssj2 which is equal to goku ssj3 where as vegeta ssj2 shits on black ssj2.
>>
>>151800695

That's SS blue vegeta. Also vegeta surpassed or at least matched ssj3 in battle of gods.
>>
>>151800836

And Black's probably gonna destroy vegeta when he transforms to SSR. Black fags need to chill.
>>
>>151822561
Further powering up beyond his SSJ2 means it's worth of if it having it's own grade/name ya dingus. It's clearly seperate from his normal SSJ2 he used before. >>151822564
>>
>>151822561
this shit bugged me too. someone explain
>>
>>151822638
No explanation, Toyotaro just fucked up.

It happens, Toriyama fucked up sometimes too, the anime fucked up a lot, move on.
>>
>>151822631
vegeta was already fucking up black at ssj2. ssblue was jusy overkill faggot.
>>
>>151822663
when did toryiama fuck up in terms of powerscale?
>>
>>151822668
No it wasn't overkill you queer, he shielded his blows and didn't die.
>>
>>151822564
> That's SS blue vegeta
Vegeta wrecked SS Black as a SS2 as well. SSB was unnecessary considering Vegeta was already winning.

> Also vegeta surpassed or at least matched ssj3 in battle of gods

I'm surprised people are actually using this as a counter-point.

No, that was just as temporary power-boost caused by rage. Just like Baby Gohan vs Raditz, Kid Gohan vs Freeza, etc
>>
>>151822638
vegeta had nakama power that he got from trunks.
>>
>>151822532
The manga has plot holes regarding the timelines but >>151822181 would work perfectly if we ignore pic related and remove the Cell Games from "History 4"
>>
>>151822707
he didnt die because he got saved by zamasu you illiterate sperg.
>>
>>151822529
No, it's just SS2. This isn't like FPSS1 from the cell saga.

It isn't a new form either.

Vegeta is only stating that SS2 Trunks' power output is like SS3 Goku's power output
>>
>>151822663
It's too early to say it's a fuck up considering even Trunks himself mentions something its fishy.
>>
I'm still baffled by people who take power-levels seriously. This literally a show for children. You're not supposed to care or think about it this much you fucking autists.
>>
>>151822775
No Beerus stated he was SSJ2 prior to changing GRADES. This distinction helps clear up and differentiate multipliers between his normal SSJ2 and his PSSJ2
>>
>>151822728
yeah if we remove plot holes from oyher stuff's I am sute you can make every little shit work out but at the end of the day its a fucking mess.
>>
>>151822612
If only he lost to SSB Vegeta.

But the fact that SS Black lost to SS2 Vegeta makes zero sense, and really bothers me that the arc's villain is a chump
>>
>>151822811
It's also much simpler to differentiate with SSJ2 and FPSSJ2 than "SSJ2 and SSJ2 again except stronger".
>>
>>151822790
I bet you think ssj gohan getting murked by a frieza post training with a powerlevel of 1.3million in his first form was gud.
its called consistency. if you go full braindead the trunks ending would be the best ending in all of dragonball.
>>
>>151822825
black was ssj2 against ssj2 vegeta.
just makes it worse
>>
>>151822694
>Perfect Cell states that Grade 3 Trunks is stronger than him
>Goku and Gohan get out of the chamber
>Goku's 50% power scares the shit out of Trunks
>Cell was way stronger than Gohan who was way stronger than Goku

Cell > Gohan > Goku > 50% Goku > Trunks > Cell

Also,
>Vegeta jobs to Recoome
>Goku arrives, gives him senzu bean
>Vegeta runs away from Ginyu
>fucks up Jeice later
>then is equal to Freeza without any zenkai boost between the two occasions

Freeza = Vegeta > Ginyu > Vegeta > Jeice

Definitely not clear cut fuck-ups like Toyotaro's, but they're still there.

Also Vegeta only having a 20,000 battle power, something that was fixed later in the Kanzenban release but remained present both in the original publication and the Tankobon volumes. This one is a clear Toriyama fuck-up that was only fixed by Shueisha almost 10 years later (and Toei too, in the anime they say 30,000).
>>
>>151822707
Losing, but blocking one attack = still means you're losing

Future Zamasu coming to the rescue also confirms this
>>
>>151822786
What's with this meme?

Trunks mentions it's weird because, in the very next line, he says Black is more powerful now. He's talking about how it's weird Black got so strong so quick and is worried he can get stronger, he isn't saying it's weird that Vegeta is beating Black down. Vegeta even says that Black was too much for Trunks, for some stupid reason.

It's definitely a fuck-up, not early at all. It happens, even Toriyama fucked up.
>>
>>151822891
He came to the rescue whenever Vegeta was blue
>>
>>151822811
GRADES have been swapped and retconned out of existence since the Buu Saga

Beerus said that Goku used hia god power to beat SS2 Trunks, which only makes SS2 Trunks losing to Base-form Black even more ridiculous
>>
>>151822912
Obviously because Black was already losing to SS2 Vegeta
>>
File: SS2_Black.jpg (451KB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]