[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Takashi Murakami's 6HP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mfw.jpg (50KB, 520x582px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
50KB, 520x582px
From Japan's supposedly greatest contemporary artist Takashi Murakami! After this literally everyone online is calling him a hack.

Holy fuck that was beyond awful, and they could only churn out 22 minutes of pedo garbage after 6 years?

What was the point of this anyway?
>>
>>151784551
It's funny because the TV show slot it has was an hour long and it was supposed to last that long but they didn't get anywhere near it.
>>
>>151784551
>literally everyone online
So just you?
>>
>>151784609
I imagine he's talking about the reaction on 2ch and affiblogs they were already pretty savage about it when Murakami apologised for the production issues and said it wouldn't finish in time.
>>
>>151784609
Just search for it on Twitter.
>>
This looks erotic. I'm gonna watch it.
>>
>>151785384
> literally Dark Precure and Cure Blossom

Should've stayed a Precure parody.
>>
>>151784551
I want to see it.
>all fansubbers are dead, except crunchyroll ripper groups
Fuck.
>>
>>151784551
>>151785384
Is this the same man who got jealous of Anno after Shin-Godzilla?
>>
>>151784551
Are they saying it's bad-bad, or just generic-moeblob-bad?
>>
File: 1470707958540.png (325KB, 941x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1470707958540.png
325KB, 941x1021px
>The first episode of the anime was unfinished at airing time. It aired within an hour-long block, with the first 22 minutes being animation and the rest of the block consisting of documentary of the anime's creation and an apology from director Takashi Murakami. Murakami currently plans to release two more episodes and a finished first episode.

Kind of feel bad for them desu
>>
>>151786701
That sucks.
>>
>>151784551
>After this literally everyone online is calling him a hack
>after this
He's always been a hack though.
>>
>>151784551
I am actually looking forward for the full episode.
I like pinku, she is kinda cute and unknowingly erotic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.