[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she always job at everything? Isn't she supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Why does she always job at everything?

Isn't she supposed to be immune to magic? How did Wicker Man kill her?

Even in Prisma Illya no magic can even scratch her.
>>
THE BEES
>>
>>151782616
Wicker Man may not count as "magic" maybe?
>>
>>151782696
It's an anti-army spell
>>
>>151782719
what rank? Alter only has B ranked resistance for reasons
>>
>>151782731
Wicker Man is Rank B in FGO
>>
>>151782616
fire isn't magic
>>
Level 4 Bond
"Cage of Scorching Flames"
A giant composed by countless tree branches makes his appearance. Said giant wears flames on his body and applies intense heat・flames damage by rushing on the target.

Level 5 Bond
The cage on the torso of the giant that appeared as a Noble Phantasm is empty, hence the giant rages while seeking the offerings to the gods.
This is not a secret art of the runes, but a Noble Phantasm of the Celtic druids, given to the Child of Light who manifested as a "Celt magus" that manipulates sweltering hea
>>
>>151782760
If I remeber Lancer could up is np rank with runes temporarlly. I see no reason why he couldn't do that as a cast with better access to his ruins
>>
>>151783001
Doesn't need to but that could be it
It's technically not "magic" but a noble phantasm so it doesn't play by the same rules apparently. They have like four ways to bullshit it
>>
>>151782616
Because the one time she's good is in the Fate route and everyone accepts that was enough to establish her as strong, so now she exists to establish the relative power level of other Servants. She's also OP in HF tho
>>
>>151783285
Honestly other than infinite mana to spam exalibur I find her all around weaker
>Lower AGI
>Lower Magic Resistance
>Lower Instinct
I could throw in Charisma and Riding but its not like they matter
but they couldn't make her to OP or otherwise Rider and Shriou would've gotten nowhere fast
>>
>>151782719
Its an NP, its not a spell. Normal attacks and NPs work on different ranks from each other. A C rank NP is equal to an A rank spell.

Not to mention its not a spell at all, he's not blasting her with magic. He's summoning a giant to smash her. The damage isn't magic damage, the damage is very physical based.
>>
>>151782616
Because getting raped by Sakura's worms lowered her stats quite a bit. And she's a villain.
>>
>>151782616
She is defeated everyone except Caster. Why everyone not complaining about Arturia's wanking instead?
>>
>>151783415
>Lowered her stats
I know Rin Saber is a huge meme for you people, so I'll use her for the example.

Rin Saber

Strength: A = 50
Mana: A = 50
Endurance: B = 40
Luck: A+ = 100
Agility: B = 40

280 not counting NP

Strength: A 50
Mana: A++ 150
Endurance: A 50
Luck: C 30
Agility: D 20

300 not counting NP

Her stats were not lost, her stats were only minmaxed for more power and energy.

>But she lost charisma, the greatest skill. Also Riding, which is an ultimate important skill. Surely she's way weaker.

She also gained a dense mana fog that surrounds her which nullfies or reduces attacks according to her profile. Saber Alter is directly called the stronger one in the game, but people try to meme past this one.
>>
>>151782616
Well she won in the fate route.
>>
>>151782616
plot?
>>
>>151783620
That's not how power levels in Nasuverse work. No one gives a shit about numbers, it's about how you use them. BLACKED Saber was a failure because Sakura was a shit-tier Master who could only win because she had an unlimited mana cheat.
>>
File: 6465454545.png (64KB, 197x196px) Image search: [Google]
6465454545.png
64KB, 197x196px
>>151783620
She is stronger than she was in life apparently but not because of those numbers that mostly mean shit especially the modifiers
And you gloss over the skills that matter>>151783339
and only mention that the shit tier skills
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.