[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know I'm centuries late to the party. And probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Irrelevant_Title_No_Jutsu.jpg (570KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Irrelevant_Title_No_Jutsu.jpg
570KB, 1024x768px
So I know I'm centuries late to the party. And probably gonna get slated for OP'ing about entry level shit like this put meh.

Just started watching pic related the other day - it's actually not as awful as everyone's been saying all these years. I'm one episode away from finishing the Soul Society arc. It's pretty comfy.

Is the rest of the show honestly like this? I plan to skip all the filler. Or does it decline hard like nearly every single goddamn shounen..?

If so at what point.

Orihime is easily best girl
>>
>>151781901
>Or does it decline hard like nearly every single goddamn shounen
They cancelled the fucking anime after a canon filler-arc. Draw your own conclusion on that.
But yes, the first 50 chapters/ 20 episodes were actually pretty good.
>>
>>151781901
>If so at what point.
Exactly when Rukia's brother and Renji show up. It's all downhill after that.
>>
>>151781901
It declines gradually after SS, with the Arrancar arc having its ups and downs, but everything after that is pure trash, fights devolve into this

>You're pretty tough....I'll have to use A
>Ha, your A was negated by my B!

Rinse and repeat until Kubo gets bored
>>
>>151781944
>>151781958
Both those things are pre-soul society. So I guess I have to disagree and discard your opinions... Soul Society is easily the best part of this story for me so far and I was in fact getting prepped to drop it before they all went there. Surely you don't believe that anything before that is better? The entire first arc is just not-as-good Yu Yu Hakusho.
>>
NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE
>>
I wish I could go back and time and beat my younger self up for investing time in this shit show
By far the worst thing I've ever read to completion
>>
>>151781901
Early Bleach and SS were really fucking good. Nobody denies that
>>
>>151781958
No way, it's fine up until some point AFTER Soul Society. Though Soul Society is definitely that turning point for when it starts being bog standard battle shonen and nothing else, though.
>>
File: 1479751900427.jpg (279KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479751900427.jpg
279KB, 853x480px
OP, there are not going to be different opinions. There is only one thing to be said.

Pre-SS: 8/10
SS: 10/10, the reason why Bleach got so popular.
Post-SS: 7/10 at best, then drops horribly and watching it becomes a waste of time.

Bleach is the one-hit-wonder of anime. SS is amazing, but nothing else comes close. I'd say watch up to SS and read spoilers of the rest, that's it. Bleach was the best anime of all time for a couple of months, then it went straight to the trash, right below fairy tail.

Watch One Piece of you haven't yet.
>>
>>151781901
Stop at this part. Or if you have to, finish the anime up to Fullbring arc. But don't venture to the manga beyond that.
>>
So Soul Society is really peak Bleach? fair enough. Does anything after come close though? Or should I really just read spoilers like one anon said ?
>>
>>151784923
There are a few fights worth watching, but you can skip the rest
>>
>>151785020
Apparently Kenpashi is the goat ? That true ? I'm really liking him thus far to be fair
>>
>>151785062
Kenpachi, Mayuri and Aizen were the only reasons I didn't drop Bleach.
>>
>>151784217
Pre-SS was 5/10, not more than that unit Uchida shows up.
SS: 8/10.
After that 3/10.

Soul Society arc is just Kubo coping Saint Seya (with Super Sayans).
Anything after SS is Kubo coping himself.

Imagine Saint Seya with DBZ characters with swords, this is Bleach.
>>
bleach < naruto
>>
Soul Society is the only part of the show I was ever able to watch more than once
The other arcs just weren't the same
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.