[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain Nyunyu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 24

File: nunyunyu.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nunyunyu.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
I have been sitting here for an entire day, trying to figure out why this character exists. I have been looking at every possible angle to find out why this character exists. And I've broken. I can't figure it out. What is her purpose? Why was she made? There is nothing she was necessary for and she didn't even do anything in the story. They didn't even explain why she suddenly left the KKK and joined the Flip Flappers.

There is no explanation for this character. I can't find one. Please Flip Flappers fans, end my suffering. Give me a proper explanation for this character's existence.
>>
>we made another cute character design, let's throw it in
>>
File: thomasson.png (70KB, 1117x793px) Image search: [Google]
thomasson.png
70KB, 1117x793px
>>
>>151770512
She was a literal Chekhov's gun
>>
>>151770637
She's not Chekhov's gun. She's Nyunyu.
>>
>>151770512
Comic relief and fanservice
>>
File: dontknow.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
dontknow.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
>>151770512
>>
I wonder too, but I thought I will find out once I rewatch FF so I haven't asked.
>>
>>151770590
>physical memes
Whoa
>>
File: 1346523489015.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1346523489015.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>151770512
All I can rescue about her is that KKK wannabe, having the literally crazy leader they had, needed whatever means in order to win. They needed a replacement for Yayaka, but not anyone can go to Pure Illusion, we saw you like, fucking die if you are not compatible with Pure Illusion, and there were a limited number of children able to go. For whatever reason only Nyunyu was available at the time as Yayaka's replacement but she ended up being retarded. Either retarded or highly intelligent to see that shit would hit the fan soon so she went with the flow, like, whatever, everything will go to shit anyway so lets do whatever I want. The rest of the chosen children well, we can only guess that they are dead or went missing, most probably discarded as unnecesary when Cocona's mom finally opened the gate to Pure Illusion.
>>
>>151770512
>He doesn't understand NyuNyu
>>
>>151770512
More importantly, who the fuck was this?
Did they died?
>>
File: 1479758334939.png (216KB, 375x403px) Image search: [Google]
1479758334939.png
216KB, 375x403px
>>151770961
Who are you talking about?
>>
File: 1483208853505.jpg (29KB, 281x286px) Image search: [Google]
1483208853505.jpg
29KB, 281x286px
>>151770957
>>
>>151771026
The girl that Papika murdered.
>>
pixiv isn't even lewding her enough
fuck it all
>>
>>151770961
Papika's had many companions before Cocona, she literally says 'but this was another bust', meaning people cant keep up with Papika's crazyness in Pure Illusion.
>>
>>151770882
That explains why they put a replacement in for Yayaka but not anything else about Nyunyu specifically.
>>
>>151770961
She's fine, she just passed out from the rigorous marathon of successive orgasms Papika imposed on her.

Papika was disappointed because she thought the girl was flat but discovered only after their clothes were off that she was yet another bust. She satisfied her out of obligation, but got nothing out of it herself because floppy cow udders disgust her.

So she went out searching for a girl properly suited to her preferences to make into her next sexual conquest.
>>
>>151771190
Well we dont know what happened to the other children, the show stopped caring about them after Cocona's mom opened Pure Illusion. Seeing how retarded Nyunyu is, she was probably the last one.
>Yayaka is useless now, we need a replacement
>Nyunyu
>Are you fucking serious? She has the downs
>Last children, leave it or take it
>God fucking dammit we are so close, okay let her go, the twins should be able to handle her
>>
She was a victim of the writer change.
>>
so how about that painting Iroha always stares at?
>>
>>151771888
Mimi's reference. We can only assume Iroha painted it, probably a early hint about Pure Illusion being people's dreams.
>>
>>151772118
Plus I think the fact that she was dwelling on it so much was part of her neurosis.
She had a complex about her paintings being weird and secretly craved approval for them. That's why in episode 1, she practically pounces on Cocona when she notices her looking at it. Blue Iroha was strongly influenced by her parent's disapproval of her drawings. This is part of why being willing to part with the old ones was a sign of progress and not the omen that Cocona took it as.
>>
What was the point of NyuNyu?
What were she and the other two pale kids?
Why did painting senpai's personality change?
Did she ever change back?
What were the amorphous?
What was Pure Illusion?
What the fuck was Mimi?
What was the organization doing the research?
What was the organization with the KKK hoods?
Why did Papika's age regress?

There are so many dropped subplots and unexplained happenings it makes me sick. The writing in this show is so amateurish it's laughable. What an utter waste of time.
>>
>>151772386
All of these questions were answered on the show (except NyuNyu).
I would answer them to you but I'm a filthy phoneposter right now. I'm sure someone else will do it.
>>
>>151772386
Yes
>>
>>151772248
Also, the 3spooky5me episode was Mimi's Pure Illusion, apparently each world they visit has an owner.
Snow, Twins? Unnamed unconscious girl?
Rabbit world, Uexküll
Desert, Papikana
Island, Papika
Spoopy, Mimi
Paint/Flashback, Iroha
Futuristic, Hidaka
Empty world, Cocona
Lake/flower field, Salt

Cant remember if there were more.
>>
>>151773000
The island wasn't even a PI.
>>
>>151772386
>>151772386
>What were she and the other two pale kids?
created to go into PURE ILLUSION

>Why did painting senpai's personality change?
they fucked with her brain, like SALT's dad

>Did she ever change back?
do you ever get to "change back"?

>What the fuck was Mimi?
MILF
>What was the organization doing the research?
>What was the organization with the KKK hoods?
p sure they were the same thing
>>
>>151773100
Really? My memory is playing tricks then, time to rewatch.
>>
>>151773000
Ep.1 PI being the twins is an interesting idea.
Desert is likely Sayuri's though.
>>
>>151772864
Even if you could answer all those questions without inserting bs head canon shit. It still wouldn't save the fact that most of the story was unconnected and unnecessary.

The first 8 or so episodes focus on collecting the stones(for some reason that is never explained), giving hints as to what the evil organization is and giving character to Papika, Cocona and Yayaka.

Then in episode 9 it literally drops everything to focus on Mimi who for some reason split into two personalities, is trapped inside cocona, capable of mind controlling cocona and then precedes to one shot the evil organization. Then it turns out Papika is like fucking 40 years old but somehow age regressed and forgot everything that happened. Cocona is pretty much a backdrop at this point as she is now Mimi in till the final episode.

The whole purpose of the first 8 episodes pretty much dropped and never explained again. Like what the fuck was the point if almost everything in first part was just going to be glossed over in the second part?
>>
>>151773706
See this? this is why there are no shows like Flip Flappers anymore, even in its basic formula of hints and answers, people are too retarded to follow. Everything you complained about its explained in the show.
>>
>>151773950
He's baiting you, anon.
>>
>>151773706
Are you okay anon? I'm genuinely worried about your possible vision impairment or perhaps even ability to absorb simple information. You should really go see a doctor and i hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>151773950
>>151774047

Are you guys seriously suggesting that spending the first 8 episodes hinting and suggesting that an organization is collecting those stones for some nefarious purpose, then at end just throwing it all in the trash to instead focus on a barely mentioned character is good writing?

If these were answered in the show then it should be easy for you to answer all of >>151772386 Questions. But no instead you will defend this shitty show by stating the show answered all these questions.
>>
File: lewdloli.jpg (19KB, 192x380px) Image search: [Google]
lewdloli.jpg
19KB, 192x380px
>>151770512
>Explain Nyunyu
>>
>>151772386
>What was the point of NyuNyu?
Yayaka's replacement. VERY few people can go to Pure Illusion, Nyunyu, as retarded as she is, was someone able to go in PI.
>What were she and the other two pale kids?
Children able to go to PI without dying. Show hints at Ep 1 and later, confirms, that going into PI kills you, but few children can go through just fine. Originally there were more children, as we can see in the Papika/Mimi flashbacks. Its unknown what happened to all of them.
>Why did painting senpai's personality change?
Iroha always regretted the borken promise with her aunt. However, Cocona and Papika, being inside Iroha's world, decided to fix that outcome. That healed Iroha's broken heart, the nailpolish was very important for her, as its related to her aunt.
>Did she ever change back?
No, she matured. Cocona took it as a bad thing at first but they only knew the broken Iroha, the real Iroha was finally living for herself without regrets.
>What were the amorphous?
PI fuel.
>What was Pure Illusion?
Its implied they are worlds inside people, call it their dreams, a reflection of their hearts, whatever. As stated above in this thread, each PI world belongs to a character.
>What the fuck was Mimi?
The motherfucking chosen one. A kid able to control PI at will.
>What was the organization doing the research?
They wanted to study PI. When you discover people has complete worlds inside them and you have the possibility to study it, its one hell of a big discovery. Also unlimited source of power.
>What was the organization with the KKK hoods?
The very same organization in the previous question.
>Why did Papika's age regress?
Mimi imprisoned her, trapped forever in a time loop PI, she actually aged til she was very old (probably even died), and then started the loop again (probably as a baby). Eventually got rescued by Cocona's unconsciousness.

Everything in these answers is in the show. I quite enjoyed explaining things, but seriously, you are dumb as fuck.
>>
She adds a different perspective to the show.
>>
File: 1479122255943.jpg (90KB, 480x724px) Image search: [Google]
1479122255943.jpg
90KB, 480x724px
>>151775155
>Eventually got rescued by Cocona's unconsciousness.
Did you mean subconsciousness?
>>
>>151775655
Exactly that, thanks anon.
>>
>>151775155
Props to you for explaining it anon, even though that retard could have had all of those questions answered by paying attention to the show.
>>
File: t.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Is FliFla the Phantom World of our generation?
>>
>>151775155
>calling the smartest character retarded.
>>
>>151775737
Don't compare this trash to that work of art.
>>
>>151775155
See that is the problem with the show, instead of adding details, the most we got were the most basic answers.

Like, if the only thing that made twins/nyunyu relevant was the fact they could go to the PI, why the hell were they so loyal? Why would they openly suggest killing other kids (like Yayaka)? Why did they just out of no where decide to say fuck it and be school children?

Seriously what was the point of the stones if they were just "fuel"? Weren't they supposed to make wishes happen or something?

If the big bad organization can be summed up as "researching PI" that isn't much of an answer, no shit it was researching PI. Why was it relevant at all other then creating a pointless antagonist for episodes 1-8? Why did they want those fucking stones so much? Why did they wait in till episode 9 to use the robo grandma if they could have done it episode 2? What was the point of making them appear even crazier with fucking kkk mask? Why wait to send out the fucking robot army?

Just explaining away all the bullshit mimi did with "chosen one" is a cheap way of saying ass pull. Everything she did was complete non-sense and unnecessary. Even then how the fuck did she get two personalities? How did she mind control cocona other then "mind hacks"?
>>
>>151776393
Not that poster but
>what was the point of the stones if they were just "fuel"
They mentioned that once you gathered enough of them you could make PI bend to your will. So yes, you could make your wishes come true.
>Why wait
The PIs are huge places to explore, a lot easier to have more hands helping. At least, that's what I'd say if they didn't give Yayaka shit for not always grabbing them.
>>
File: Merry_christmas.jpg (154KB, 954x650px) Image search: [Google]
Merry_christmas.jpg
154KB, 954x650px
>>151772386
>blaming the writers for your own retardation
>>
>>151776567
How does "controlling PI" relate to making wishes come true? If only the kids can enter the dream worlds then wouldn't that mean the organization had no reason to go after them seeing how adults can't go to PI without dieing.

A lot of this shit could have been answered if instead of focusing on Mimi for the last 4 episodes it focused on the organization and characters it had built up to that point. Giving the villains justification for there actions instead of just having them killed or give up for no reason.
>>
>>151776393
You are being retarded anon, answers are still there.
>why the hell were they so loyal?
Twins were, Nyunyu wasnt. They were raised in a lab, it makes sense for them to be loyal, including Yayaka. The oddball there is Nyunyu.
>Why would they openly suggest killing other kids (like Yayaka)?
Its obvious they are military forces before kids.
>Why did they just out of no where decide to say fuck it and be school children?
They always were school children, all in order to secretly monitor Cocona.
>what was the point of the stones if they were just "fuel"?
They were fuel for the KKK. Salt party collected them in order to prevent KKK from getting them. Salt kept one as a Mimi's memento. Also thanks to their power the girls can transform. And they do make wishes happen, its a dream world anon, use your head, anything Cocona's wishes can happen in PI. Also KKK machine could control PI too with enough fuel, that was their goal.
>long ass question and incoherent rage
Sit and think for a bit about the possibilities of discovering new worlds, I would gladly write them but turns out, there are endless. Robo grandma and the organization as a whole revealed themselves when they did because of Mimi's awakening. The show started with the first signs of Mimi, its not unrelated or something sudden.
>mimi REEEEEE
Again, she appeared in ep 1 and did appear in almost every episode, its not sudden at all. As stated before, PI are people's hearts worlds, right? What is Mimi's power? Is absolute control over PI, then, she has absolute control over people's hearts and minds, including her own, meaning, she can control her subconscious. Mimi let take over an evil personality out of her own PI that she created because evil Mimi would defend her dear baby Cocona. Shit got out of control due to evil Mimi being more emotionally powerful than Mimi and she took over.

Please get a brain.
>>
>>151776925

>Twins were, Nyunyu wasnt. They were raised in a lab, it makes sense for them to be loyal, including Yayaka. The oddball there is Nyunyu.
Clearly not considering Yayaka wasn't loyal, papika wasn't loyal, mimi wasn't loyal, nyunyu wasn't loyal. The only loyal ones were twins for some reason.

>They always were school children, all in order to secretly monitor Cocona.
That doesn't explain why the fiercely loyal twins just gave up on there dreams for no explicit reason.

>Also KKK machine could control PI too with enough fuel, that was their goal.
This is never shown and if it was mentioned it was off-hand.

>Mimi let take over an evil personality out of her own PI that she created because evil Mimi would defend her dear baby Cocona. Shit got out of control due to evil Mimi being more emotionally powerful than Mimi and she took over.

You realize how absolutely retarded that sounds right? That is ass pull levels of non-sense, not once is it shown that you can control PI to that extent even with stones, yet Mimi was so special that she could.

The biggest problem is the fact that if this show as 24 episodes it would have been fine, but you can't spend 8 episodes on slow, episodic paced content with mostly filler and then try to pull a bait and switch for the last 4 episodes. It just leads to messy unfinished ending like this.
>>
I don't know if this guy asking is a retard or a retard pretending to be a retard.
>>
File: Rejected_Character.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rejected_Character.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>151770512
Here is the answer you seek
>>
>>151777868
Most probably trolling. No one can be that brainless.
>>
>>151777583
>You realize how absolutely retarded that sounds right? That is ass pull levels of non-sense, not once is it shown that you can control PI to that extent even with stones, yet Mimi was so special that she could.

man, its like fucking inception,
subconscious, defense mechanisms and shit
just rewatch it , it will all make sense
>>
>>151775737
No, but Phantom World is the Haruhi of our generation.
>>
>>151778261
>Bringing up 3dpd
>rewatching a show I consider 6/10 at best

Nice to know flip flappers are normalfags.
>>
>>151778322
>watching a movie is now a normalfag thing
But of course, Im only able to see Japan-only stuff right? otherwise Im a baka gaijin. Just when we thought you couldnt be more retarded, you overcome your limits, sasuga senpai.
>>
>>151770512
Maybe she had a larger role but they had to scrap it for whatever reason.

I mean, just look at where she is in the OP. The screen goes by fast so they were trying to sort of hide it.
>>
>>151778451
She's among the faceless robots that are unimportant and mostly useless. They couldn't have made it much clearer that she was included to just be around and do basically nothing besides tease the degenerates like myself.
>>
>>151778448
>Watches normalfag shit
>Hates being called a normalfag
>using "we"

/a/ ain't a collective boy, you meant to use I.
>>
>>151778451
Nice, never noticed that.
>>151778614
You missed the point anon. Like, all of it.
>>
>>151778451
This is my guess. She likely had a bigger role in earlier drafts of the story, but got phased out as development went on and things got more refined. But instead of remove her character they just left her in despite now being purposeless. And in this show that fits just fine - she's literally a Thomasson.
>>
>>151778310
Isn't that an insult to Phantom world? calling it overrated garbage?
>>
>>151778690
Well, given its sales it's certainly not overrated, but some people still seem to think it was objectively good, so no.
It was an insult towards Haruhi though, because that show wasn't so bad, apart from Haruhi being a gigantic bitch which is why I wrote this insult in the first place.
>>
>>151778830
Ok, points for that, i guess Haruhi also had pretty sweet movie too.
/offtopc
>>
>>151774554
Flip Flappers is a lesson on how we perceive stories through what is focused on in the narrative. The relics are a red herring. Nyunyu is a thomasson. Even Cocona's grandma and the cool town and the nurse's office are all put in to distract from the true purpose
>>
How did Mimi materialize the PI into the real world, when she was overtaken by her shadow, in order to save baby Cocona?
>>
>>151770961
It's blatantly Papika.
Why is everyone retarded?
>>
Cute Nyunyu
>>
>>151770961
>>151771026
>>151771067
Papika is not a murderer, but a rapist.
>>
>>151775155

> Mimi imprisoned her, trapped forever in a time loop PI, she actually aged til she was very old (probably even died), and then started the loop again (probably as a baby). Eventually got rescued by Cocona's unconsciousness.

I get everything else, but this is some high octane contrived bullshit that I missed. The writers wanted Papika to be there for both characters, so they just made this up after the fact as a way for it to happen. It's transparent as fuck.

There's a lot of transparent bullshit in this show. Nyunyu is transparent bullshit. Bu chan is transparent bullshit. "PI makes you crazy!" is transparent bullshit. The writers came up with this idea with Mimi, Cocona, Papika, and Salt, and then they manufactured a fuckton of bullshit to make it happen.
>>
How did Yayaka survive the explosion and was still intact when Toto could bleed from just a simple attack from Papika?
Whose brain is inside Buu-chan?
How did Mimi get that kind of power before she was caught by the organization? If she was born with it, then why her?
>>
Also, what is Papika's secret wish after all?
>>
>>151779649
Even the KKK being the main antagonist is a red herring?
>>
>>151780379
Papika's whole de-aging thing is genuinely the most contrived bit of bullshit in the show.
It served no purpose
It had no reason to be there.

It was just an excuse to have Papika be a 3rd wheel in the Mimi flashback and for there to be a wedge to drive between Cocona and Papika for the sake of drama.

I think this is one of those places where the desire to engage with the psychological ideas underpinning the show really messed with how they chose to portray things in an awkward way. Yes, we get it, there are interesting Jungian implications to Papika's relationship with Mimi and then Cocona. Those weren't enough to give that whole concept a good reason to be in the show.

I frankly would have preferred that they either find a better reason for Papika's de-aging, or just not bother. I liked the design of Papikana but not the way she was worked into the story.
>>
>>151780505
To be with Cocona forever, and have puppies with her.
>>
>>151780505
Probably to meet Cocona again. Papika seemed to remember the dicktree, as evidenced by the fact that she mentions having found the person she wanted to meet (which couldn't have been Salt since she didn't have her Papikana memories back yet).

She either kept it from Cocona because she knew that Cocona didn't remember and didn't want to broach the subject, or because she was already in love with Cocona at this point as was too embarrassed to admit she'd had a girlcrush in her since they met as kids.
>>
So, what about the unexplained subplots and the terribly shallow characters? Will this show be remembered as an example on how not to create a story, despite how pretty its animation is (only halfway before the production schedule crumbled though)?
>>
>>151779930
>Toto goes rock
>both the girls go paper

man they must bully Toto so badly. I bet they make him do all kinds of degrading things
>>
>>151780925
Doujins never.
>>
>>151780905
No, it will go down as a work of art, with amazing writing and an underrated classic. Of course this only because yuri fags are some of the most delusional people in world.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-02-02-53-13.png (829KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-02-02-53-13.png
829KB, 1280x800px
Whatever the reason for her inclusion, she made the darker tone of the final few episodes a little brighter

One of the best characters in the show

Papika > Cocona > Nyunyu > Yayaka = Yuyu & Toto
>>
After the ed in epi1 the two get captured by the kkk's robots right? Do they just release papika scot free by the time epi2 starts? I understand that cocona is being deceived since the grandma is a robo too, but wouldn't the kkk's leader, who knows who papika actually is, want to keep her?
>>
>>151781498
They didn't even bother to capture Papika.
They shot the net gun at her to subdue her, grabbed Cocona and fucked off. They didn't even take the shard.

They were probably just coming to retrieve Cocona for some immediate tests because they detected her going into PI. They had probably been monitoring her all this time just to see if she would ever actually go into PI or not and she finally did.
>>
>>151781607
They implanted the tracking ship into Coconas arm.
>>
>>151781607
Ooh okay.
>>
>>151781634
Yeah, that too.
>>
>>151781484
She existed for this one moment here >>151770512

Do you think Sayuri would have fixed bu-chan?
>>
>>151781674
Oops. I switched those two up.
>>
>>151781674
True but I think it was for more than just that

She existed to add more cute into the show
>>
Why can't yuri people write?
>>
>>151782478
Too busy imagining pure love.
>>
What the fuck was the robot and whose brain was in there?
>>
>>151782765
It was a robot with a brain. Do you also whose brain is inside Papika's head?
>>
>>151770512
She exists so that the KKK have a reason to replace Yayaka and to show that Yayaka is dispensable to them
>>
File: FV74Z8g.jpg (52KB, 482x714px) Image search: [Google]
FV74Z8g.jpg
52KB, 482x714px
>>151770512
She gives Yayaka a reason to feel ostracized from the KKK making her unsure of what to do or how to cope without a place to feel welcome.

Yayaka's whole character comes down to a desire to be loved and have a place where she herself feels she can be valued. As soon as she loses that safety in the KKK she is forced to confront her relationship with Cocona.
>>
I'm not the only one that thinks this show shouldn't have focused at all on the plot, right? I came in hoping adventures and a shy girl being led on by a dimwit. I didn't ask for crocodiles.
>>
>>151784768
Yes, you are. The plot was good.
>>
>>151779902
No?
>>
>>151784828
He's been trying to convince people that it's Papika for months. I don't know if he's actually that stupid or if he's playing the long game on the joke that Another Bust never happened.
>>
>>151784806
>The plot was good.
Nah. The plot was pretty generic, but it's only there to set up an external conflict for the main characters.
If you're watching Flip Flappers for the plot of Mimi or the KKK taking over the world, then you won't like the show.
>>
>>151784866
It's the only reasonable explanation.
>>
>>151784806
It's not a matter of the plot being good or not, that's not my point.
>>
>>151784768
I think the show is good as it is. But it would have been better if there were a few more episodes focused on Cocona and Papika adventures in PI, followed by the plot kicking in in the last episode, and a movie to cover the rest.
>>
>>151775737
No, it's Fractale.
I'm sure Azuma Hiroki loves it.
>>
Has half of /a/ lost the ability to comprehend a simple plot line? A majority of the questions in this thread is simply the lack of notice of little details throughout the series. A single re-watch of the show is enough to answer every question.

Did you guys even bother paying attention?
>>
>>151785922
The majority of questions in this thread were quickly answered and thrown away to focus on the dumb plot the show had.
>>
>>151785922
Some anons might speedwatch it to catch up, weren't watching when we overnanalyzed every shot for phallic symbols and unbirthing.
>>
File: 1481522067133.jpg (129KB, 739x702px) Image search: [Google]
1481522067133.jpg
129KB, 739x702px
>>151773000

>Desert, Papikana
>>
>>151781607
it's sort of a risk taken from KKK. they needed her to be w/ Flip Flap, go to PI, so that they in turn can go to Flip Flap and just steal the shards (remember wherever Cocona goes there's a shard? YYK and the twins always appears second in the PI?)
>>
>>151770512
Anon, not everything in this world exist to have a purpose, you should already understand about this yourself.
>>
>>151785105
i'm sure flf will sell over one FRT at least.
>>
>>151770512
At least she was the cutest loli in the show, and the most sexualized outfit for any loli this year. Leaving Prillya and its standards with the cut-out pantyshots in the dust is reason enough to be in the show.
>>
>>151786288
It's currently above 1,600 disc sales according to stalker rankings, which isn't all that bad for a low profile, original show without even ticket bundles.
Probably going to sell 2k.
>>
File: kuukiyome.png (811KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kuukiyome.png
811KB, 1366x768px
But really, what was Papika doing with Mimi all that time? They made it seem like Papika had something extremely important to talk about with Mimi that she had to send Cocona away. Surely they did more than just "eating sweets"?
>>
>>151786413
Probably just had a good talk with her old friend after a long time and cleared everything up.
>>
>>151770512
RETARDMOE
>>
File: sales in frt.jpg (212KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
sales in frt.jpg
212KB, 555x555px
>>151786394
see that's like 2.26 frt
>>
>>151786413
Papika remembered all the years of sexual frustration she had build up without Mimi around.
>>
>>151786413
She asked for Mimi's daughter's hand in marriage. A little late but better than never.
>>
>>151786529
>A little late
B-but the only other chance would've been in the few months they were on the run when Cocona was a newborn.
>>
File: Flip_Flappers_27.jpg (883KB, 1920x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Flip_Flappers_27.jpg
883KB, 1920x1545px
>>151786539
She probably just forgot to ask then or Mimi didn't give her an answer yet.
>>
>>151786394
How did this happen? It was at 450 at some point.
>>
>>151786810
The final episode stabilized FF in a good Amazon position. I guess people were just waiting to check the ending before actually investing money on it.
>>
>>151786810
Anons only ever post one version of the BDs.
It has 2 versions, and 2 versions of DVDs, though admittedly it's only after the final episode that Flip Flappers consistently ranks in the top 1000, or even top 300 at times.
>>
>>151786394
It's true. First volume predicted to sell 3k.
Two months ago, it was predicted to sell 1k, while Show By Rock, (which probably won't sell 2k going by current prediction, even with event tickets) was predicted 6-8k.
Guess YOI took all the fujo bucks.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.