[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good job anti powerlevelfags Happy now? Fucking retards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13

Good job anti powerlevelfags
Happy now?
Fucking retards
>>
>>151767531
Baseball?
>>
>>151767531
Those are the strongest on earth, not see the issue here.
>>
>>151767531
I haven't watched Super in months but I've roughly followed the story. What happened that made you so mad?
>>
>>151767531
Krillin and Tenshinhan are going to get some serious fights? Weird how Super has reversed the trend of the majority of the cast gradually losing focus throughout the story. It's pretty neat, though. One thing I look forward to if I ever watch Super.
>>
>anti powerlevelfags

Wait a minute, there are people who actually asume they are power level fags, think power level is good to the show and want every conflict to be about who have the highest?
>>
>>151767655
That's a multiverse tournament and those are not the strongest people on earth

Try again and don't be wrong about everything this time
>>
>17 and 18 can actually train to get stronger despite being androids
>they have unlimited sources of energy
If they bothered to seriously train they could catch up to the Saiyans.
>>
>>151767868
Which good guys are stronger? The pickings are pretty slim. Goten and kid Trunks sure, but who the fuck wants more of those two? They made the Buu saga worse than it already was.
>>
>>151767800
>hurr durr I don't like constancy lets have yoshi beat zen-oh in the next arc, am I cool yet /a/ xD

Honestly I feel sorry for people like you
>>
>>151767531
>>151767655
>Strongest guys on earth
>Most aren't even human
That's like the US giving out greencards to Kenya's running team a week prior to the olympics.

Also, why not wish back Golden Frieza and use another wish to make him good?
>>
>>151768023
>Which good guys are stronger?

Yamcha is stronger than roshi, goten and trunks are stronger than krillin and tien

>The pickings are pretty slim.

What are you even talking about right now?
they don't have to pick all the fighters from earth retard, especially when fate of the universe is at stake you want the best of the best
think before you post
>>
>>151768029
There is a middle ground between these two you know?
And pretending I said that in a green text doesn't really makes me say that
>>
>>151767531

I'm pretty happy, yeah.
>>
>>151768260
Gotten and Trunks always resort to using the fusion and it may be outlawed. So no those two are still weaksauce.
>>
Rate the Earth warriors from strongest to weakest

Future Trunks>Goku>Vegeta>Majin buu>(anything below this is pretty much irrelevant)>Piccolo>Yamcha>Krillin>18>whatever
>>
>>151768260
>Yamcha is stronger than roshi
Yamcha has been reduced to an EBIN JOKE XDDDD because he got killed by a creature strong enough to match the combined might of late dragonball Goku and Piccolo, and he got his shit wrecked by an Android even "leave Frieza to me" Trunks feared. He may factually be stronger than Roshi, but his image will never recover. Especially not now that Dragonball Super has become a fucking meme show.

>Goten and Trunks
They're kids though. And utterly useless characters to boot. The less we see of them the better.
>>
>fun space adventure istead of power level autism

Yes, I am happy
>>
File: 1481780237838.jpg (23KB, 476x361px) Image search: [Google]
1481780237838.jpg
23KB, 476x361px
>Fights will be about skill, talent and wits rather than having the bigger powerlevel and strongest energy blast
We're getting Dragon Ball elements in a Dragon Ball series? Fuck yeah.
>>
Gotenks best boy.
>>
>>151768483
It worked in Dragonball because everyone was on a certain even footing. Some characters were stronger than others and they were certainly supernatural in nature, but they were relatively evenly matched. By late dragonball even Chichi was a strong and respectable fighter (and therefore a good wife for Goku to have).

Then in Z, Toriyama burned that bridge himself by introducing aliens, power levels and planet busters. To put Krillin and Tien on the same level as Goku and Vegeta -literal gods-, you wouldn't have to resort to Dragonball tier "muh skill, muh wits", you'd have to resort to the kind of asspull that allows an ant to disembowel an elephant.
>>
File: This triggers the Zfags.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
This triggers the Zfags.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>151768580
Wah-wah-wah.
Taking Dragon Ball seriously was your first mistake. I'm glad idiots like you are getting put in your place. It was already a gag manga in the start with some action, and Akira's going back to that format. Technically, he did that already with Buu. Just sit back and enjoy the show. Can you do that?
>>
>>151768706
>it's supposed to be stupid, just turn your brain off
>>
>>151768260
> goten and trunks are stronger than krillin and tien

We could not determine Goten and kid Trunks real power level.

In the manga they never fought a decent opposent without fusing. (18 was holding back a lot)
>>
>>151768706
There's a good reason why the Buu sage is generally considered to be the worst.

Though even if we ignore Toriyama pretty much contradicting himself and everything he has set up once again, I'm almost certain the next arc will disappoint. At this point I'm just along for the ride and don't expect anything truly good. I'll even say that the Black-Zamasu bantz was probably the high point of Super and it's all downhill from here.
>>
>>151768767
Yes, exactly. You're seriously debating irrelevant powerlevels that was dropped almost as soon as they were introduced. Tenshinhan, Roshi, Krillin and 17 returning isn't a good thing because muh powerlevels? Really?

>>151768845
>There's a good reason why the Buu sage is generally considered to be the worst.
Lemme guess, you started off with Z and thought that was what Dragon Ball was entirely.
>>
>>151768706
The shading on those rocks look really out of place
>>
>>151768393
The guy was pretty much a loser/couldn't really win fights going all the way back to Dragon Ball. He's just not that strong.
>>
>>151768706
>Wah-wah-wah.
He's right though. And even though power levels were abandoned in a literal sense the series still maintained linear power increases and their relation. That doesn't mean it was always consistent to the letter, but it was there.

That's not my personal issue with Super, but I can understand why people would be irritated with how Super has been handling it. My issue with Super is just that it has mostly been lazy in terms of writing and poorly presented. Not awful, just lazy.
>>
File: 8h89cJgnD1tzixowo1_500.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
8h89cJgnD1tzixowo1_500.gif
95KB, 500x384px
Why don't you people wait until it comes out? Maybe they will explain why those fighters are selected...
>>
>show decides to gives screentime to the multitude of side-characters who have existed for decades
>Saiyanfags throw a hissy fit because they want their Goku and Vegeta Show
>>
File: roshi.jpg (39KB, 638x465px) Image search: [Google]
roshi.jpg
39KB, 638x465px
>each team will have 10 people
>there are 12 universes
This is going to be a very long arc isn't it?
>>
>>151771505
>U7 Arrives late
>Half the universes have lost
>U6 U10 U3 are among those that survive
>>
>>151767531
I wish there were more antipowerlevel fags. Not just for DBZ. But in general.
>>
>>151768706
>>151768924
>turn your brain off it's supposed to be stupid
fuck off
>>
>>151768005
Unlimited sources of energy does not = unlimited potential for power.

Not only that, neither of them are particularly good fighters or have the first concept as to how to train. They can't even be enhanced technologically because the only mind on the planet smart enough to comprehend the tech to do it has been dead for decades and that geniuses granddaughter might grow up to be a shorstacked karate whore.
>>
>>151768168
Yeah, why don't they wish back golden frieza?
>>
>>151771505
Probably. I just hope it's more inspired and less tedious than what we've gotten so far.
>>
>>151767868
>those are not the strongest people on earth
So say they need to have 10 fighters, who would you replace Krillin and Tenshinhan with? I'm seriously drawing a blank here.

Even Master Roshi, he's the joke character but the only possibly better alternatives I can think of are Yamcha (kek), Yajirobe (hasn't fought in ages and we don't even know if he was stronger to begin with) and maybe Mr. Popo.
>>
>>151768421
>Kid Trunks and Goten who've basically not seriously fought so they struggle to maintain SSJ having space adventures with nipple delivery man.

>Future trunks and mai not scouring the multiverse looking for the dragon balls and having epic adventures so they can help recreate his own universe

>Lets have a tournament starring gok vegeta and the characters that have had an easy way to give them a power boost since the last tournament!!

This is going to be trash and you know it.
>>
>>151771931
Or maybe your the trash.
>>
>>151767531
Hmm why is it earth only? Aren't there stronger fighters out in the universe?
>>
Why do every other Universe choose from their whole entire actual universe, while Universe 7 just picks from Earth? Random alien jobbers in Frieza's army are stronger than Roshi.
>>
>>151767531
Gohan looks older than Goku. They have like 5 bald guys and 2 balding guys.
>>
>>151772214
Everyone but Goku falls into one of those, the androids have huge foreheads.
>>
>>151772214
Goku just has hair over his forehead. Welcome to Dragon Ball. Foreheads.

Also
>Vegeta
>balding
His hair has been like that for like twenty years. Fucker ain't balding.
>>
>>151771819
Resurrected Frieza, rando made up new bad ass character.
>>
>>151767531
Here's a good idea. They should let Goten and Trunks fuse then get eaten by Buu before the tournament. He can just spit them out afterwards.
>>
i dont know whats going on because i havent watched super. I like my Goku to sound like a man and not an 80 year old woman... i'll have to wait until saturday.
>>
>>151768260
>especially when fate of the universe is at stake you want the best of the best
Who said this?
>>
>>151772895
moot did back in 2014.
>>
>>151772967
Figuratively who?
>>
>>151772895
Moonman
>>
>>151768706
I get what you're trying to convey with your webm, but you chose the wrong one.
Fat Buu only managed to irritate Kid Buu there. That scene is a lot more believable than shit like Tien and Cell. If you really want to trigger someone, post the laser ring scene from RoF.
>>
>>151767531
>Bring back Trunks in one arc
>Bring back 17 in another

Are we just going to have old characters returning every arc for the fanservice?
>>
>>151773469
I'd rather have that than more shit like the creatively bankrupt designs of most of the U6 fighters.
>>
>tfw we may never see milf bulma's tits
>>
>>151771735
>muh 1,000,000,000,000 vegito
>>
>>151774500
why do people like vegito. he literally looks like SSJ goku with reverse colors. Gogeta was much better overall design wise.
>>
>>151774628
I prefer Gogeta over him too, but I still like Vegito since he was made from Vegeta finally setting aside all of his issues with Goku and truly working together with him.
It ends with a total copout and later retconned into the ground, but the thought of Vegeta and Goku being stuck as one person was cool.
>>
>>151774833
to be fair though. even though i said i prefer gogeta, i think fusions in general are cheap and really fucking stupid.
>>
File: DSKRlvZ.png (269KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
DSKRlvZ.png
269KB, 321x450px
>>151768580
>you'd have to resort to the kind of asspull that allows an ant to disembowel an elephant

Which with techs like Destructo Disk, Neo-Tribeam, Spirit Bomb, and Solar Flare is entirely possible. Ignoring that though, even you admitted that the power level inflation was a mistake. I'll take diversity and interesting story over adherence to that rubbish. I've seen enough of Goten and Trunks.
>>
>>151774949
Tri-Beam is shit though.
>>
>>151773469
>Final Villain is Queen Launch, who's separated her good half from her evil half.
>>
Who's your favorite member of the Son family?
Mine's Piccolo.
>>
>>151776070
if this were to happen it would be the biggest return in the history of anime.
>>
>>151767531
I love how power level faggots assume everyone MUST be on Goku/Hit's level. 10'fighters per universe, obviously they'll have people on par with jobbers like gohan and krilin.
>>
>>151774874
The big problem with fusions is how much hype they had with no payoff.
Goku and Elder Kai made fusion sound like the best shit ever, but
>Gotenks is irredeemably annoying
>Any weight Vegito had to him is gone
>Gogeta only got 3 minutes in a movie even though he was on the fucking poster
>>
>>151775964
Tri-beam allowed Tien to repel Semi-Perfect Cell even though his power level was most likely a fraction of Cell's.
>>
>>151768168
Because that's stupid, why would they wish back an enemy when Goku has friends that he rather fight beside. Looking for Uub would make more sense than that.
>>
File: 1456934553295.jpg (46KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456934553295.jpg
46KB, 834x960px
>>151768260
I just realized, couldn't Goku just wish back some of the Other world fighters like Pikkon? Hell why are they only using Earth fighters, surely the other Kai have fighters still alive stronger than any of the humans.
>>
>>151768388
You are retarded, 18 weaker than Yamcha and Krillin?
Where is Gohan on your list?

0/10 see me after class
>>
>>151767531
I hope we see 17s wife and kids.
>>
>>151767531
>I hate fun
>>
if this is the last dragonball we see for a last time, then krillin / tien should be a part of huge. hugely important characters, just not in the later sagas.
>>
File: 021SmellsLikeTrouble25.jpg (68KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
021SmellsLikeTrouble25.jpg
68KB, 1438x1080px
>>151771505
probably, but not as long as you're hoping
each universe will probably at best have 3 guys worth a damn
while the rest will be Frieza soldier tier so even someone like Roshi could get his fair share
we'll be lucky if the average is as good as someone as Nam
and we'll probably not even see over half the fights considering U7 won't be fighting every guy
>>
>>151768260
Reminder that Freeza first form was already considered the strongest mortal beeing in the entire universe 7
Even the ginyu force was considered elite so the only strange choice is roshi
>>
>>151777228
it's just sad to think that in the entire universe everyone else is pretty weak tier
then again there's only 4 galaxies in the universe, but then you have to think that wow all their greatest warriors are long dead for each galaxy
>>
File: chillin.png (300KB, 647x408px) Image search: [Google]
chillin.png
300KB, 647x408px
>>151767531
Yes, quite. Go fuck yourself saiyan fanboys.
>>
>>151777298
It might be the same for all universes in that regard.
U6 needs to find some fighters aswell who are most likely even weaker than Botamo or base Cabba.
>>
I love how all the autistic power level fanboys niggers got rekt with DBS. Literally smashing their manchild dreams in one fell swoop with destroying the power level status quo.

God damn it feels satisfying.
>>
>>151776130
As Gohan's real father right?
>>
>>151777526
there's still the Saiyan King
>>
>>151768168
Timeline's fuzzy, but the dragon balls may still be inactive by the time the next tournament starts. And if only 4 months had passed Shenron would only be able to grant just one wish.
>>
>>151771349
Most people I've seen are just whining that they're not using Goten and Trunks.
>>
>>151772095
Not really. Frieza's forces were considered the strongest in the universe and they were able to take them on.
>>
>>151767800
That's how it works even with power levels. Like mystic gohan.
>>
>>151772143
>Random alien jobbers in Frieza's army are stronger than Roshi.
Roshi kicked their asses in RoF.
>>
>>151776846
uub is a baby right now you idiot
>>
>>151777994
I wonder if he trained and got stronger or if his power level is still sub 300
>>
Guys?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12018301
>>
>>151776423
>Gotenks is irredeemably annoying
this. there are actual people who like gotenks and he is beyond useless and the entire arc leading up to that fusion and after when he fought super buu may as well of been filler because it was an absolute waste of time. the character is shit and it ruined hgoten and trunks as independent characters.
>>
>>151778113
not true, he was basically there to show how strong Super Buu is and then turn the tables on Gohan
>>
>>151778284
So, he's a measuring stick that's more annoying than Pan.
>>
>>151778284
thats bullshit and you know it. he was time filler who was suppose to interest kids who like obnoxious overly sassy characters who are full of themselves. he is a shit character that failed to do anything worthwhile yet they feel to shoehorn him into everything since then.
>>
>>151778374
he's equal to pan. both are utter shit. I dont know who is hated more.
>>
>>151776966
NOT

CANON

FUCKIN IDIOT!!!!!!!
>>
>>151778748
It's a tough call.
Gotenks
>Hyped up a lot before he finally appears
>Completely useless
>Does nothing but say and do dumb shit
>Did fight Hitler
>Only in a few episodes and has like 3 minutes of screen time in Super
Pan
>Not as much hype as Gotenks to her
>Doesn't say as much dumb shit as Gotenks
>Present throughout all of GT
>No good fights to speak of.
I guess I'd say Pan is worse, but it's very close.
>>
>>151778891
>Did fight Hitler
not canon. also hitler is cool so that just makes gotenks looks more shit. also even if gotenks was useful i still wouldnt like him as a character. just a annoying faggot. pan is no better except she is even more useless... and bitchy
>>
>>151767531
I think it's cool that they let krillin, roshi and tien do something, but what about the kids? they're stronger than at least roshi. or is it because they could die? hm probably could be. also all those fighters have a lot more experience, whereas goten and trunks have little
>>
>>151767531
>powerlevelfags talking shit about anybody
You fags are the worst kind of posters on this board alongside the shipperfags.
>>
>>151778786
They could just as easily make him canon, this isn't movie character in which making them canon would fuck up the timeline, Pikkon appeared in the anime so they could just make him canon.
>>
Why the fuck does ANYONE shit on power level fags? Those of you who do, answer me this question because I'd like to see how extreme you take your viewpoint: Do you honestly want to see Roshi be able to fight toe to toe with someone on the level of Goku and Vegeta? Truly? You want to disregard the entire previous canon of the show?

And holy shit, the "power levels were disregarded" argument is pure nonsense. The raw numbers went away, but the power tiers and scaling were always there. Raw SSJ (just recently achieved) was no match for the androids.... were no match for Cell, who was no match for SSJ2 etc. No possible technique or the intelligence of everyone in the universe combined should allow someone from the Saiyan Saga to defeat an SSJ2, which would be nowhere near as ridiculous as some of you idiots hoping that Tin and Krillin end up fighting enemies on par with the gods.
>>
>>151778891
>Hitler
who what
>>
>>151779642
think the issue is that it's become so big of a margin that it is pointless and unable to attach yourself to the character since they are gods.
>>
>>151779642
>Roshi fight toe to toe with goku and vegeta

Roshi no, jackie chun yes.

>raw ssj was no match for the andriods

SSJ grade 1 is 50x base so if your base is strong enough SSJ grade 1 will be more powerful
and it just so happened the SSJ grade 5 or SSJ2 mjultiplier of 100x base was greater than cell

>No possible amount of intelligence should allow asaiyan saga person to beat SSJ2

Gero a red ribbon arc was stronger than freeza due to intelligence, fighting smart like Hit v Goku and base goku v freeza will always be superior to
>Muh power levels
>>
>>151779684
Fusion Reborn. One of the movies.
Main villain eliminates the barrier between life and death. Hitler comes back to life and brings the 3rd Reich to Japan, so Trunks and Goten fuse to fight him.
Legitimately the only funny moment he has, despite being comedic relief for the series.
>>
File: Golden-Frieza.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Golden-Frieza.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
I hope Beerus makes a joke suggestion to resurrect Frieza for the tournament.
>>
>>151779642

>>151768029
>>151768285
>>
>>151767531
Is that Gohan or Yamcha?

This is crucial
>>
>>151780400
Gohan
>>
>>151780400

Its gohan.
>>
>>151780447
>>151780456
Did us gohanfags finally win?
>>
>>151779642
I agree with this. That said, much like Piccolo's fight with Not-Frieza, it's possible to keep characters active without breaking the scale. I think that might be the direction this upcoming arc is going.

It would be neat to see Piccolo with god ki though.
>>
>>151768260
Tien was capable of shitting on Super Buuhan's ki blasts and he has trained more since then.
>>
>>151780519

its kinda up in the air at this point. I'm not expecting much.

I really doubt he's going to kick as much ass as he did in the cell games.

On the other hand I would like him to get a power up so he isn't a useless sack of shit. Maybe he is able to go Super Saiyan Rage that bullshit that future Trunks did?
>>
>>151774500
>implying Vegito was ever cool to begin with
>>
File: Black-so-happy.png (671KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Black-so-happy.png
671KB, 1280x738px
>>151780519
The only thing that they'll win is another round.
>mfw Gohanfag made another bet
>>
>>151771505
It's getting its own new opening song. So, yeah, it's going to be long.
>>
>>151771742
18 was training with Krillin for the Tournament, and she wanted the prize money.

She knows how to train.
>>
>>151768285
>There is a middle ground between these two you know?

No there isn't. Either you're consistent or you're not.

Anti-powerlevelfags praise inconsistency and lack of internal logic just so they can point out how "powerlevels don't matter" on anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>151778069
Rose is the strongest form overall. No other form has as high of a win rate.
>>
>>151783545
Meanwhile powerlevelfags gush over numbers because their autism likes seeing things in neat, clean order. It's also why they've been defending something that the series itself has pointed out as useless.
>>
>>151783596
I don't give a shit about numbers (nor does anyone else), I just want consistency, which has always been present when Toriyama was writing things. When someone is stronger, they are stronger, period. Not a fucking hard concept.

The fact that you think this is about "muh numbers" is a deflection because you actually have no argument to defend your shit. Which must be why you go "muh gag manga" when Super Saiyan Trunks beats the shit out of Rose Black because Toei feels like it. But of course, the Black arc was pure comedy, am I right?
>>
>>151783649
Nice try autist, but you know damn well what I meant.
>>
>>151767531
Yes

Krillin is doing stuff, Tien is doing stuff, Master Roshi is doing stuff, 17 and 18 are doing stuff

It's all I've ever wanted, I can't wait to see them wasted horribly in order to show us all how amazingly strong Goku and Vegeta are
>>
>>151783783
>I can't wait to see them wasted horribly in order to show us all how amazingly strong Goku is

Fixed
>>
>>151783649
Good job bringing up things that weren't said, you always see this much straw when making an argument? You could make a small army with it.

I'd rather have characters prove themselves useful to a story than hold to some arbitrary and strict set of strength. Even when introduced battle powers were shown to be dynamic, changing, and could manifest in surprising places. Remember Gohan?
>>
>>151783807
>Goku
>Not jobbing
This isn't GT. Goku loses all the time in Super. Especially last arc, he was a jobber king.
>>
File: super lol.png (805KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
super lol.png
805KB, 1500x2100px
>>151783969
That's because Trunks marysue status overshadows even Goku
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.